Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,232 members, 7,846,095 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? (5850 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by ifyeky(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2018
give me her number
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Ganduri: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
I dnt think there is anything we might say here that would stop you from doing that which you have set your mind to. But all i would say is always remember Nature has a way of not only dealing with but exposing transgression like this.
1. After you get her pregnant and 9months later the Child will come out looking like a carbon copy of you. No Jupita will prevent the man from knowingvsomething was up. Ever wondered why those kids born outside a mans home and denied tend to look and act like their fathers than even those the man accepted?

2. After giving away a child and denying it, Heavens might prevent you from having another child till you are desperate enough to go claim your child.
So in the end wetin you gain?
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2018
Ganduri:
I dnt think there is anything we might say here that would stop you from doing that which you have set your mind to. But all i would say is always remember Nature has a way of not only dealing with but exposing transgression like this.
1. After you get her pregnant and 9months later the Child will come out looking like a carbon copy of you. No Jupita will prevent the man from knowingvsomething was up. Ever wondered why those kids born outside a mans home and denied tend to look and act like their fathers than even those the man accepted?

2. After giving away a child and denying it, Heavens might prevent you from having another child till you are desperate enough to go claim your child.
So in the end wetin you gain?
Just 3hrs ago,she came to my room when i am preparing to leave for work wearing a see me through top with a mini skirt just to seduce me.
I shouted at her to leave my room before i do something stupid,then she left.

I can't do it,but i need to relocate asap before she do something bad to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL / See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch / “how I Returned To My Senses After Seizing My Girlfriend’s Waist Bead” – As He S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.