Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? (5842 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
Thanks i have vow that i will never do such but...
But....?
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Op this a very very sensitive thing.
dont try it its always dangerous.
They might hunt u dont later.
For the fear of coming to claim the child.
Because ur stamp will be on the child foreva(ur DNA) so u will always win ownership if u come for the child.
For this reason they will likely track u anywhere u are and hurt u.
Thanks a lot,i just don't know what wicked,eggregious and despicable folks gain in misleding people.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

But....?
My but simply means i will not do it just that the pressure is becoming unbearable still i just can't bring myself in doing an horrible thing that is bad in the sight of God and sane men.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
chiommy123:
Op sounds like someone that's going to do it. In any case just be careful
That's an horrible assumption,who say's i will.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
If this was the advice you have for me then it will have been far better if you have choose to stay mute or just simply ignore me and my post.
stfu!
Do you know the meaning of advice? undecided
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Triniti(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
nwanneni:
tell the wife to tell d husband to come and meet you himself.
If he does come through,agree,set a price that will be convenient for you to leave the compound and start anew somewhere else.
Goodluck!look Bro,you have to be opportunistic(carpe diem),you will never get anywhere in life by being a fool.
Bleep her and bill them for christ sake.
I second nwanneni assertions, do it for a price, but make sure the husband talks to you about it first
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
Thanks a lot,i just don't know what wicked,eggregious and despicable folks gain in misleding people.

Welcome bro.

A man who agrees that u Bleep his wife and impregnate her is very desperate and can equally go Any leght to hurt some1.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Op you are between the devil and the deep blue sea but you know what is good for you.
If i am you in your shoes i will play along but act smart in the following ways.

1.Record every conversations between me and them.

2.Plant a hidden camera to record and video the act.

3.I will hand this important clip to a trusted person in my family to use it as an evidence in case anything goes wrong.

Be smart,and go for the money because this is an opportunity many guys are praying for daily and you want to miss it.

Do it but be smart about it by following my advice above,thank me later.

lalasticlala
mynd44
ishiluv
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
Why advising me to do the wrong thing,surrogate what not on my life.

If you have made up your mind not to do thing. What's the need for the post for attention or what?

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
BiggyB242:

If you have made up your mind not to do thing. What's the need for the post for attention or what?
exactly my point!!!.he is just an attention seeking pussy nigga!

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Op this a very very sensitive thing.
dont try it its always dangerous.
They might hunt u dont later.
For the fear of coming to claim the child.
Because ur stamp will be on the child foreva(ur DNA) so u will always win ownership if u come for the child.
For this reason they will likely track u anywhere u are and hurt u.
what if the man can pay this coconut head op 20million naira?won't common sense tell this coconut head that he should take the money,do the job and skip town undecided
There you have it,they all wanna drive benz but ain't willing to pay the price!!chicken pussy nigga.
Most of the guys saying trash here will do the said job for less amount of money!!
Be wise,coconut headed pussy nigga,take this money and better your life.
*drops mic and exits* angry
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
OK
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
nwanneni:
what if the man can pay this coconut head op 20million naira?won't common sense tell this coconut head that he should take the money,do the job and skip town undecided
There you have it,they all wanna drive benz but ain't willing to pay the price!!chicken pussy nigga.
Most of the guys saying trash here will do the said job for less amount of money!!
Exactly my point,take the money and better your life but be smart dazall.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
nwanneni:

Lolz a man who has 20million for such won't meet his neighbour to bleep his wife.
They can go abroad and do artificial insemination or
surrogate mother or
Or even use those africans abroad who can neva trace them or bother to look for them.
Or even buy semen from a reputable hospital.
There are many better options can solve with the 20mil bro...
Rather than asking ur neighbor. grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
greatman55:
Exactly my point,take the money and better your life but be smart dazall.

Dude u guys should think.
A man who has 20mill for this won't go for the option of asking his neighbour... grin
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lolz a man who has 20million for such won't meet his neighbour to bleep his wife.
surrogate mother or
Or even use those africans abroad who can neva trace them or bother to look for them.

so you think everyone knows what you know?besides,the 20mill was just a figure of speech btw.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
nwanneni:
stfu!
Do you know the meaning of advice? undecided
I want to ask you this question,can you risk your life for 1 million?
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
I want to ask you this question,can you risk your life for 1 million?
now?no,but when i was down and hungry,i did.
And it got me to a befitting place today cool.be oppurtunistic bro,na me dey tell you,you go laugh last.
U can pm me so i givw you step by step guide on making the most of this deal at no cost!
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
nwanneni:
now?no,but when i was down and hungry,i did.
And it got me to a befitting place today cool.be oppurtunistic bro,na me dey tell you,you go laugh last.
U can pm me so i givw you step by step guide on making the most of this deal at no cost!
Have you done it before,i mean have you impegnate another man's wife before just for the money and not minding any danger that may pop up?
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
Have you done it before,i mean have you impegnate another man's wife before just for the money and not minding any danger that may pop up?
no,but i will give you a list of risk i have taken to be financially good in life;
Engaged in full time fuel diversion(atlantic ocean at night in stick boats)
Smuggling multiple trailer loads of rice into Nigeria using same route.
Debt recovery(Repo).
And so on....
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Kenekingisback: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by don4real18(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
If this was the advice you have for me then it will have been far better if you have choose to stay mute or just simply ignore me and my post.
Then why did you share it if you are intolerant to other people's opinion

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
modernWays:
@op, i'm so surprised those advising you didnt mention the danger of helping someone you know/ knows you very well to impregnate his wife.

If you dont want to waste your life, just turn than the offer and advise them to go for IVF.
The op will be a dunce if he listen to this thrash of yours.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
don4real18:

Then why did you share it if you are intolerant to other people's opinion
The op is high on weed,this is an opportunity of a lifetime he just want to throw away like that.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Obierika(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
nwanneni:
tell the wife to tell d husband to come and meet you himself.
If he does come through,agree,set a price that will be convenient for you to leave the compound and start anew somewhere else.
Goodluck!look Bro,you have to be opportunistic(carpe diem),you will never get anywhere in life by being a fool.
Bleep her and bill them for christ sake.

I think you should take this guy's advise.

Besides, there's nothing new under the sun... you won't be the first and you certainly will not be the last to do it!
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Obierika:

I think you should take this guy's advise.

Besides, there's nothing new under the sun... you won't be the first and you certainly will not be the last to do it!
That's what we have been telling him since but he seems he doesn't wants to listen.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by MUSAPLC: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ask her what is benefit ....
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
I am writing this with a troubled mind because i can't keep quiet again.

Their is this woman that is still in her early thirties and legally married that live in the same flat as i do but below.
I am very cordial with she and her husband as good neighbours should do and at times they invite me to eat with them at their apartment.

They treat me as a member of their family and i have never had any premonition or signals that the wife will develop any feelings for me so as to want me to impregnate her because as of two months now she has been disturbing me to impregnate her,that she has been without a child for 3yrs now since she got married to her husband.

The first time she said this I was shocked and confused but i find my voice and told her i am sorry for her situation but i can't do it because i don't know what her husband will do to me if he find out later.

My people you know what she didn't let me be instead she told me that her husband is aware and in fact he is the one that suggest this.

She has been trying to seduce me with talks of how i will be rewarded handsomely,buying me clothes which i rejected and dressing seductively just to have her way with me,a married woman for that matter.

To add to my misery my best friend said i should do it,that this is my chance to make it big.

My problem now is that i don't know if she is saying the truth that her husband is behind this because i am afraid to ask him so that he will not assume that i am already sleeping with his wife,you know men nah.

I just don't know what to do because the pressure is becoming too much and i don't have enough money to move out.

her husband is impotent...she wants you to impregnant her then she makes her husband feel hes the owner making it look like a miracle
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 14, 2018
nwanneni:
2m I'm done and gone.
All the fetus wey my babes don wash how much anybody pay me to put them inside them?
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

surrogate mother or

they might not just wanna bring a random blood to their house. They've probably studied the said nigga and observed that he is good guy
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2018
lilbest4:
they might not just wanna bring a random blood to their house. They've probably studied the said nigga and observed that he is good guy

Random, people who buy semen nko?
And people who adopt.
They fact that his wife's blood is involved doesn't make him a random guy anymore.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2018
nwanneni:
so you think everyone knows what you know?besides,the 20mill was just a figure of speech btw.

I know it's a figure of speech, we are saying that it's only a reasonable amount of that figures that's would make the guy consider it.
Because it's risky.
But then I said a man who has such amount won't go for such option

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Stripper At A Night Club In Benin (VIDEO) / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures / Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.