Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822929 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MysTeerioz(f): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations to all the PPR clinchers. May the land favour you...

I'm still waiting and trusting in God's process for my approval... we shall all rejoice in the end����

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yes you will pay per degree that you want to evaluate. Probably stil worth ir considering that you will not have to deal with waec wahala.
[quote author=abelin78 post=75033760][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by vivicintia(f): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Good day,
plz bank teller is under which NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by magnificientzaz(f): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations, that's called speed....i tap into such.
ebony9ja:
Ladies & Gentlemen, This is our PPR story !!

Profile Created on November 13, 2018.

BC: IELTS : PA ( June 2, 2018) : LRWS : 8,8,7,7
BC: Spouse( Oct 27: 2018 ) : 8,8.5,6.5,7.5 .
ITA – NOVEMBER 15. CRS: 461- CUT OFF: 449.
NOV 21, 2018 – eAOR
DEC 28, 2018 – MEP/BIL
DEC 29,2018- GHOST UPDATE
DEC 31,2018 – BIOMETRICS COMPLETED @ VFS, LAGOS.
JAN 11,2019 – RAISED A WEB FORM FOR VO STATUS
JAN 15,2019- RESPONSE TO WEBFORM QUERY
JAN 21,2019- ‘HOW TO GET A JOB IN CANADA ‘ MAIL
JAN 23, 2019 (Dated Jan 22, 2019) COPR/PPR -

Madam is the PA. I am the coordinator/chief finance officer (self assigned role).

Medical at IOM – Nov 16. (Family of 5).
Notes: Network issues at IOM on NOV 16. Wasted time but we insisted we could not come back as we are not based in Lagos .E- medical forms were not provided due to aforementioned network issues but were later sent to my email on Nov 19 (Monday).

Medical & Police report was concluded same day. We returned to base on Saturday.

APPLICATION SUBMISSION/PAYMENT – NOVEMBER 21.
AOR – NOVEMBER 21.

We didn’t enter the pool until November due to delay in Madam’s pharmacy verification by PEBC. I have earlier updated her PEBC profile with a new Canadian address to fast-track receipt of the ECA from PEBC.

We used the ECA delay to plan adequately and get all documents in place. Our medical timing is fallout of these plans.

POF: (bank account + no objection letter). I used funds from one of my bank accounts for entire POF. As the accompany spouse, I wrote letter of no objection. No transfer was done to the PA’s account and no statement of account was uploaded. However, I got the Proof of funds letter in CIC format from my bank.

WORK EXPERIENCE: My wife got the work experience letter in CIC format. As an accompany spouse, I couldn’t get my company to approve work experience letter in CIC ‘s format. I uploaded the following instead: The request letter I wrote to HR; the response letter from HR (request was denied anyway). I also included promotion letters, pay stubs. Please note I have only worked for one company since I graduated from University. My documentation was pretty concise for this reason.

LETTER OF EXPLANATION: None. I tried to keep the application as simple as possible. So I didn’t see a need to write a letter of explanation.

Travel Histories: We have multiple travel histories to all major countries including Canada. One of my children is also a US citizen.

In particular reference to Canada, I have just renewed one of my daughters Canada visit visa in June 2018 .It will expire in 2023. So I included the UCIs in our applications. I guess they will probably cancel the visit visa though.

Siblings: My brother is a Canadian citizen. We claimed the statutory 15 points.
I also have a sister who is a PR holder. I once posted a story of my sister whose application was cancelled due to non-acceptance of ICAN certificate presented by her husband. You all knew how the ‘protest’ letter sent by her husband got the decision upturned culminating in the successful approval of their application.

$2700 - N765541= 283.533/1 CAD. – GT_RATE @ NOV 21.

MEP/BCL: DEC 28,2018. We got the email notification at 9.51pm. It came with the statutory biometric letter for madam and I.
1ST ghost update: DEC 29, 9.51pm. We got email for an update in our account profile. I checked. Nothing. I told madam she has just experienced her first ‘ghost ‘ update.
Biometrics was done at VFS Lekki on December 31, 2018.

I am a member of the NOV AOR whatapp group created by ‘RAMJ’. The group is quite active with constant engagement and banters on wide range of immigration related topics. I raised our first webform on January 11, 2019 to enquire about the VO treating my case, as this was a hot topic on the platform. CIC responded to my query on JAN 15 that our file is being treated at CIO (central intake office in Sydney, Nova Scotia; ‘‘the responsible office is currently verifying if our application meets the eligibility requirement’’.

Jan 21, 2019, I received the famous ‘ How to get a job in Canada form ‘. Again, in reference to our NOV 2018 whatapp group, we have had discussion on the significance or otherwise of this particular letter to the whole Canadian immigration journey. Some reported, and rightly so, that their files were transferred to another visa office, mostly the infamous ACCRA visa office a day after receiving the letter according to their GCMC feedback.

I started writing this story on receipt of eAOR , Nov 21, 2018 . It is humbling to conclude the final chapter in Jan 23, 2019 – 63 days post AOR. We thank God.

Jan 23 at 1:00AM Nigeria time: (dated Jan 22,2019) . COPR, PPR mail

That we shall succeed is as sure as God reigns!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations dear..
jholarharde:
You're amazing, yes you are, you amaze me, all the time, you are great yes you are, doing great things all the time amazing God.
Beautiful people, It's PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations.. This is Express Entry
ebony9ja:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lots of PPR news! Yaay! May Canada favour you all. Meanwhile, where is Etrange?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 234ng44uk(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Amakal:
Hi Everyone,

I understand I would need to show birth certificates of my sibling and I if I'm to claim points for sibling. Can attestations of birth documents be alternatives to birth certificates in this case?

Anyone pls?

Attestation of birth letter from National Population Commission would do.
But please be aware that date of birth fraud is a crime of misrepresentation. If caught you will be striped of your permanent residency or citizenship if already a citizen.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 234ng44uk(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Amakal:
Hi Everyone,

I understand I would need to show birth certificates of my sibling and I if I'm to claim points for sibling. Can attestations of birth documents be alternatives to birth certificates in this case?

Anyone pls?

But please be aware that date of birth fraud is a crime of misrepresentation. If caught you will be striped of your permanent residency or citizenship if you're already a citizen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amakal: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Totally understood.

I'm using attestation of birth cos my BC and that of my sibling got lost growing up.

234ng44uk:

But please be aware that date of birth fraud is a crime of misrepresentation. If caught you will be striped of your permanent residency or citizenship if you're already a citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FirstTImeUser: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
The joy of PPR in the house ...so sweet grin congrats once again to the clinchers.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Denov: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
I used zenith bank MasterCard. I've just applied for my transcript.
gboladiran:

Thanks a lot sir. Pls which bank was that and have you received your evaluation?
I have tried my GTB Naira Debit Mastercard and it didn't work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
@Lastruct
@ChinenyeT
@sendugba
@yahooz
@gogedda
@peteronota
@Gracenmercy01
@Glebb
@beeday
@Boom12
@Omoalayonimi10
@jholarharde
@ebony9ja

Congratulations guys... I celebrate with you. May canny land favour you. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
jholarharde:
You're amazing, yes you are, you amaze me, all the time, you are great yes you are, doing great things all the time amazing God.
Decision to travel 31st DEC 2017
created wes account 4th Jan 2018
first ielts LSRW: 8.5, 7,8.5,6.5. I was devastated. thanks to a lot of wonderful people who encouraged me. I registered for another on the 30th of June and result was LSRW : 8,7,8,7. a very big thank you to mcstan, tojued and fanyeofori, you guys are a rare gem.
ECA was one tough journey. to get transcript and verification was like asking buhari to step down for atiku and vice versa. It was a real war. I cried, I begged, I greased hands, kai.... it is well. shout out to @mcstan again he was a big encouragement pushing me to go to the school everyday, at. a point I had to ask abeg is it your transcript grin. I used WES and evaluated my ND, HND and PGD. Evaluation was completed on the 27th aug. profile was created in the middle of Oct, got ITA on the 30th of Oct. medicals was at qlife on the 7th nov, it was quite straightforward. POF was 3different tbills, gift deed, statement of account ( the money came in after ITA, so I highlighted all transfers connected to my POF) and a notarized gift deed. AOR 21st of Nov. MEP/BIL 2nd of January. RPRF was on the 11th of Jan. Had slight issue with it, shoutout to @ramj and my nov WhatsApp AOR paddies. submitted RPRF on the 15th. PPR Jan 22.
here is a summary of my timeline
CRS 459
ITA 30th Oct
AOR. 21st Nov
MEP/BIl. 2nd Jan
PPR. 22nd Jan.
61days of grace.
a very big hands to all the great people on this thread that gives real time answers , I don't know how you do it but you guys are the real deal @ smslive, ifeoma(you can't imagine how much stress you help me relieve on this journey), @ newmum (your PPR came when I was almost giving up, God bless your beautiful soul). To everyone at one stage or the other do not be dismay or discouraged, it will happen for you too. @jolao, tojued, ify and all PPR hopefuls I am eagerly awaiting your PPR announcements.
@mcstAn and fanyeofori I am so rooting for you. people ain't made like you again. I eagerly await your testimony.
to all our newbies, pls if you are referred to page one don't feel slighted the information there cannot be over emphasized (see me talking like ancestor, I be junior cheesy o. it was grace that found me).
VO - CIO Sydney
family of 4
no travel history and no ADR. It has ended in praise ( I must use this word that as really encouraged me. thanks @teecann for it cheesy)
The story is scattered, but please enjoy and be encouraged. @ Prof dumbledore ralphulz over to you sir.

congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ykbaby: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations, I tap into this speed annoiting. Go and prosper in Canada. Kindly add me to the November WhatsApp group, my Aor is November too.
ebony9ja:

NOV 21, 2018 – eAOR
DEC 28, 2018 – MEP/BIL

Madam is the PA. I am the coordinator/chief finance officer (self assigned role).

Notes: Network issues at IOM on NOV 16. Wasted time but we insisted we could not come back as we are not based in Lagos .E- medical forms were not provided due to aforementioned network issues but were later sent to my email on Nov 19 (Monday).

Medical & Police report was concluded same day. We returned to base on Saturday.

AOR – NOVEMBER 21.

We didn’t enter the pool until November due to delay in Madam’s pharmacy verification by PEBC. I have earlier updated her PEBC profile with a new Canadian address to fast-track receipt of the ECA from PEBC.

We used the ECA delay to plan adequately and get all documents in place. Our medical timing is fallout of these plans.

POF: (bank account + no objection letter). I used funds from one of my bank accounts for entire POF. As the accompany spouse, I wrote letter of no objection. No transfer was done to the PA’s account and no statement of account was uploaded. However, I got the Proof of funds letter in CIC format from my bank.

WORK EXPERIENCE: My wife got the work experience letter in CIC format. As an accompany spouse, I couldn’t get my company to approve work experience letter in CIC ‘s format. I uploaded the following instead: The request letter I wrote to HR; the response letter from HR (request was denied anyway). I also included promotion letters, pay stubs. Please note I have only worked for one company since I graduated from University. My documentation was pretty concise for this reason.

LETTER OF EXPLANATION: None. I tried to keep the application as simple as possible. So I didn’t see a need to write a letter of explanation.

Travel Histories: We have multiple travel histories to all major countries including Canada. One of my children is also a US citizen.

In particular reference to Canada, I have just renewed one of my daughters Canada visit visa in June 2018 .It will expire in 2023. So I included the UCIs in our applications. I guess they will probably cancel the visit visa though.

Siblings: My brother is a Canadian citizen. We claimed the statutory 15 points.
I also have a sister who is a PR holder. I once posted a story of my sister whose application was cancelled due to non-acceptance of ICAN certificate presented by her husband. You all knew how the ‘protest’ letter sent by her husband got the decision upturned culminating in the successful approval of their application.

$2700 - N765541= 283.533/1 CAD. – GT_RATE @ NOV 21.

MEP/BCL: DEC 28,2018. We got the email notification at 9.51pm. It came with the statutory biometric letter for madam and I.
1ST ghost update: DEC 29, 9.51pm. We got email for an update in our account profile. I checked. Nothing. I told madam she has just experienced her first ‘ghost ‘ update.
Biometrics was done at VFS Lekki on December 31, 2018.

I am a member of the NOV AOR whatapp group created by ‘RAMJ’. The group is quite active with constant engagement and banters on wide range of immigration related topics. I raised our first webform on January 11, 2019 to enquire about the VO treating my case, as this was a hot topic on the platform. CIC responded to my query on JAN 15 that our file is being treated at CIO (central intake office in Sydney, Nova Scotia; ‘‘the responsible office is currently verifying if our application meets the eligibility requirement’’.

Jan 21, 2019, I received the famous ‘ How to get a job in Canada form ‘. Again, in reference to our NOV 2018 whatapp group, we have had discussion on the significance or otherwise of this particular letter to the whole Canadian immigration journey. Some reported, and rightly so, that their files were transferred to another visa office, mostly the infamous ACCRA visa office a day after receiving the letter according to their GCMC feedback.

I started writing this story on receipt of eAOR , Nov 21, 2018 . It is humbling to conclude the final chapter in Jan 23, 2019 – 63 days post AOR. We thank God.

Jan 23 at 1:00AM Nigeria time: (dated Jan 22,2019) . COPR, PPR mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by intercedertee(f): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
ebony9ja:

NOV 21, 2018 – eAOR
DEC 28, 2018 – MEP/BIL

AOR – NOVEMBER 21.
congratulations. I tap into this speed and smooth timeline

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by intercedertee(f): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
jholarharde:

CRS 459
ITA 30th Oct
AOR. 21st Nov
MEP/BIl. 2nd Jan
PPR. 22nd Jan.
61days of grace.

i logged in to congratulate u. I RMB d transcript struggle. Wishing you favour in our new country. I tap into this, 61days of Graceful timeline in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by beeodun: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
klawaaa:
Thanks. I really appreciate. I plan to register in some months time after much practice. My previous exams I did not involve in much practice... even when I practice now I still don’t know why I miss out the answers while listening to the audio. Also, I notice major problem on the 3rd and the 4th sessions of the listening test especially the multiply choice questions. On the reading, I do have problem with matching headings and it takes me a lot of time getting main idea of paragraphs. Please what can be my best way to solve this problems

You’ll be fine dear. For that Listening(all sections),you need FOCUS,SPEED and a RICH Vocabulary. Wouldn’t want to derail the thread so you may wish to check ieltsadvantage.com as well as ieltsonlinetests as soon as you’re ready to practice. I’m sure you’ld get the hang of it. If you still don’t,holla. We await your good news. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Licious07(f): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congrats to all the PPR Recipients. Amazing journey and timelines. Wishing you all the best in Canny.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sibabe25: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congrats to all the PR Holders.. I will soon rejoice with you all.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tosaned: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations @Lastruct, @ChinenyeT, @sendugba, @yahooz, @gogedda, @peteronota, @Gracenmercy01, @Glebb, @beeday, @Boom12, @Omoalayonimi10, @jholarharde, @ebony9ja, I rejoice with you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Divinegifts: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Happy new year people

Congrats to all PPR and ITA clinchers

It's been a while

Where are our prophetic ministers? @smslive2 and others, make una come prophesy on my application o.

6 months to be completed by Friday and still in IP1. VO unknown as GCMS notes no gree come since 2 months now.

Let me go back and compose my PPR message as you all join forces to pray for my PPR and others who are overdue.

It has ended in praise.

Will be back soon in Jesus name, AMEN.

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Matilda2609: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
jholarharde:

A big congratulations to you and your family.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Harjeehbaday(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
ITA - 443

Congrats to all ITA clinchers.... grin grin grin

Oh ITA, pity us @ 439 sad cry cry

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Boom12:
My people, this PPR is a sweet feeling ooo, I've been smiling all day grin

Timeline

Decision to travel was in April 2018.
Family of 4
IELTS July 2018 LSRW 8877
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No ide
Thanks everyone for your contributions on this thread. I wish everyone still awaiting good news in this process all the best, God will meet you at the point of need in Jesus name. Amen

Congratulations - November is baeeeeeee

GLory to God.

Je m'appelle TeamNovAOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Harjeehbaday:
ITA - 443

take it... take it... take it. *in this person's voice* grin
Harjeehbaday:
ITA - 443

take it... take it... take it. *in this person's voice*

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Omoalayonimi10:
Good morning guys, it's PPR!!!

*silent reader coming through*

IELTS- Feb 10, 2018 LSRW(8,8,8.5,7)
CRS- 466
ITA- June 25, 2018
AOR- August 20, 2018. 
Medical Passed/BIL- September 15, 2018
ADR (IMM5406) - December 15, 2018
Ghost Update - January 22
PPR - January 22

Family of 3
PA - Moi grin
CPC Ottawa

When we got IMM5406 ADR, I was so sure the PR mail was going to Land within a few days based on the TL of people with similar requests, but mbanu

After the ghost update, I just started celebrating

Lo

God did it.

Congratulations.

Let it keep rolling.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
jholarharde:
fir
no travel history and no ADR. It has ended in praise ( I must use this word that as really encouraged me. thanks @teecann for it cheesy)
The story is scattered, but please enjoy and be encouraged. @ Prof dumbledore ralphulz over to you sir.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Je m'appelle jholarharde

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
ebony9ja:

NOV 21, 2018 – eAOR
DEC 28, 2018 – MEP/BIL

Congrats bro Yeepeeeee

Je m'appelle Kay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lastruct: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thank you so very much my wonderful sister of life. Been waiting for you to congratulate me �. Trust you are enjoying your new home. We dey behind you. Please keep asun canada kilishi for us.

Newmum0615:
Congratulations to you @Lastruct. I know it's coming late. God's blessings all the way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmoney22222: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
hearty congrats to you, am so happy for you

pls what the canadian equivalent for WES ND, HND and PGD?

jholarharde:
first ielts LSRW: 8.5, 7,8.5,6.5. I was devastated. thanks to a lot of wonderful people who encouraged me. I registered for another on the 30th of June and result was LSRW : 8,7,8,7. a very big thank you to mcstan, tojued and fanyeofori, you guys are a rare gem.
ECA was one tough journey. to get transcript and verification was like asking buhari to step down for atiku and vice versa. It was a real war. I cried, I begged, I greased hands, kai.... it is well. shout out to @mcstan again he was a big encouragement pushing me to go to the school everyday, at. a point I had to ask abeg is it your transcript grin. I used WES and evaluated my ND, HND and PGD. Evaluation was completed on the 27th aug. profile was created in the middle of Oct, got ITA on the 30th of Oct. medicals was at qlife on the 7th nov, it was quite straightforward. POF was 3different tbills, gift deed, statement of account ( the money came in after ITA, so I highlighted all transfers connected to my POF) and a notarized gift deed. AOR 21st of Nov. MEP/BIL 2nd of January. RPRF was on the 11th of Jan. Had slight issue with it, shoutout to @ramj and my nov WhatsApp AOR paddies. submitted RPRF on the 15th. PPR Jan 22.
here is a summary of my timeline
CRS 459
ITA 30th Oct
AOR. 21st Nov
MEP/BIl. 2nd Jan
PPR. 22nd Jan.
61days of grace.
a very big hands to all the great people on this thread that gives real time answers , I don't know how you do it but you guys are the real deal @ smslive, ifeoma(you can't imagine how much stress you help me relieve on this journey), @ newmum (your PPR came when I was almost giving up, God bless your beautiful soul). To everyone at one stage or the other do not be dismay or discouraged, it will happen for you too. @jolao, tojued, ify and all PPR hopefuls I am eagerly awaiting your PPR announcements.
@mcstAn and fanyeofori I am so rooting for you. people ain't made like you again. I eagerly await your testimony.
to all our newbies, pls if you are referred to page one don't feel slighted the information there cannot be over emphasized (see me talking like ancestor, I be junior cheesy o. it was grace that found me).
VO - CIO Sydney
family of 4
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Here you go.

Let the ITAians please stand up

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.