Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (37867 Views)

Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by mimimile93: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Jiang:

Just Marry her now, I will be waiting for your next thread about this ur same wife turning ur house into her personal brothel where her Bleep buddies visit her immediately you commot.

I think she just wanna have sex, give her what she wants & go look for a REAL WIFE material this time around, this ur girlfriend is extremely dangerous, I know some1 similar to her, she came to my shop with a married man, d guy dropped her, before he comes back this lady started flirting with me, Moving closer & shyt, I was extremely lucky another customer came, so she restrained herself

Fear cheating slutty women!!

The bolded does not exist in Nigeria.

ALL Nigerian ladies are wh0res.

Because u haven't caught ur girl wh0ring doesnt mean she isnt..
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Frankicent(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2018
love kill you there... Can't you see she's only after the Dickson. Bros kill that love and chop your own. Have come to understand gals from 18-21 are xo immature. They only listen to what there friends do and they just wanna have fun. I pray I find a gal like this... Benefits tinz... no emotion from me.

if she's in Lagos gimne her number since she has done 1 nyt stand no wahala.

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2018
All this girls no get shame at all Chai And you still want to continue Have your legs not tell you where you suppose to go ODE... After some weeks now you go come again Dey say you're dating LovePeddler...
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by adanny01(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.

Your gf sounds like a lousy girl.

The kind of answers she gave you are supposed to be her secret. If she doesn't know that then she is capable of doing more.

Telling your current bf how morally bad you are is not a good thing.

As a married man, if i am morally bankrupt to cheat on my wife, she can never ever hear it from my mouth. That will just bring an end to trust in my home. These kind of secrets must remain a secret.

Anyways, no one can tell you to quit unless they know the questions she asked you and how honestly you replied her. Or your own secrets if you are willing to share.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Platony(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
If u can't stand d heat, get the hell outta the kitchen. Why will u ask questions to which u almost died hearing the answers? undecided

Dnt mind d boy,....He's a child though.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by hibrahim(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Freeeanijor:
Let me contribute small. Probably your reason for asking her those questions was to ascertain the type of girl you will be dealing with and to be sincere you were clever enough to achieve your desired result. The problem is you are stuck, you don't know what to do with the result. The truth is the babe is the fun loving and adventurous type of girl, she is not the serious relationship type, so if you are ready to be a fvck buddy you can tag along bet me when she becomes ripe for marriage she won't tell her prospect those secret.

Your 100% right. If sshe ready for marriage she will nnever disclose tthose dirty art

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by dominique(f): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2018
She's still young, carefree and not ready for a committed relationship, that's why she's being generous with the truth. As she grows older and under more pressure to settle down, she will become more economical with the truth. @Op, she doesn't see a long term relationship with you, that's why she had no qualms revealing her lifestyle to you

2 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

And u don't cheat? What do u really expect a girl in her early 20s who jst discovered her sexuality to do? Stay faithful n not explore her sexual fantasies? Best u can do is move on as it's obvious this girl is not done with her explorations and probably sees u as part of her adventures n not a life partner.
Well said.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Onbami(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Yes
enshi:

A cheat is a cheat ... No body really changes
My brother if you were me, knowing all these would you proceed as to dating and or marring her ??
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by R0ckefeller: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
if that girl of yours is for real my man date her but don't make her be your last girl friend, because i think she may never change completely and be careful if you are not strong emotionally, girls like that do get under men skin easily and fast.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Platony(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

My brother if you were me, knowing all these would you proceed as to dating and or marring her ??

I will, if I truly luv her. U wanted sincerity,...She gave to u in full. Y den ar u complaining,...

Believe me,...u'll finally fall into d arms of a deceitful bitch as a wife if u dnt mind.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by makinson2865: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Run for your life I repeat run for your life cos u can never satisfy her sexually.At her age ,Her hole has bin digged with different rods .she tends to cheat on you
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Smile4daddy(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

In her 20s, she already dated a married man.

In her 20s she succeeded in sleeping with 2 Cousins.

In her 20s she already having EX.

In her 20s she had a one night stand with a guy she just met.
funny enough, all these things happen while she was still dating her EX.

I wish you well my brother.

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by mimimile93: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
zolajpower:

It's only a wimp that act like are doing
Now tell ur own story first ,ur escapades and see if u dont have blemishes. Little wonder Christ let the one who has no sin be the one to cast the first stone .
Some Ladies won't ever tell u any thing ,and u av someone who summoned courage to tell u her past here u are making a mountain out a mole hill. If I know ur church I won't attend bcus u are a chief hypocrite.
[/s]

shut d F up. Thou holier than thou hypocrite.

Whatever past the op has can never be worse than this girl's own.

Do u know what it means to date and even have sex with a married man or woman?

And the sex is done in the married person's home.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by sykeng(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.
lolllllllll so funny .......
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2018
mimimile93:

The bolded does not exist in Nigeria.
ALL Nigerian ladies are wh0res.
Because u haven't caught ur girl wh0ring doesnt mean she isnt..
Majority but not all........... probably
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by mceze(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

Chop her and mover her..You cant turn a hoe to a house wife
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by bayulll011(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

lol i understand.
let me give you a sincere response,i know u are shocked at those revelations but the fact remains she has done all these was all her past.
and i quite commend her for being sincere to you cos most ladies will not tell you all their evil deeds.
she's a good girl,might just be victim of circumstances and society at large.
i say you forgive her and let it go,and what if she didnt tell u nko.
boss if you can't stop imagining it,then move on,most ladies you see outside with full package and angelic voice will surprise you if you ever had an idea what they might have done in their past.

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by franchasng: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

This is why Nigerian ladies lie to you Nigeria guys cos u guys are too judgmental and sanctimonious undecided

Have it in mind that 90% or more of non-virgin Nigerian ladies have all done what u asked your new gf, so next time u meet another girl, expect some fabricated lies to make u feel good cool
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Damfostopper(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2018
why are you asking for answers when you can't stand what she's gonna tell you.....

Oya werey ni..... sowaa daadaa?

BTW.... yu better collect ur own share of the pussy..... never take girls of age 18-26 serious.... 90% of them don't know what the want

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by mimimile93: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2018
dominique:
She's still young, carefree and not ready for a committed relationship, that's why she's being generous with the truth. As she grows older and under more pressure to settle down, she will become more economical with the truth. @Op, she doesn't see a long term relationship with you, that's why she had no qualms revealing her lifestyle to you

Why can't we have a Nigerian girl in her 20s that is careful and committed not only to a relationship but committed to her life and future and realized that the world or men owe her nothing?

Why do they always think we men owe them a penny?

Why can't they work for their money and stop depending on men?

Is it a law that Nigerian girls in their 20s shouldn't work instead depend on men?

Is it a taboo if a Nigerian girl in her 20s cater for herself?
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention
was to make her my last gf.

Read this powerful book on Amazon and rule women forever. Thank me later.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JKDJX71
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Uptown7(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Grupo:
So many relationship problems lately. Thank goodness I have never been in a relationship all my life. So, this is how my life would have been marred with problems here and there.

Lastly, thank God for slay queens. They have made sex so cheap. So, why be in a relationship when you could get sex way cheaper.

Also, thank God for InMessage. I can now order slay queens and they come to my house as if I was ordering uber. Who says this life is not good?
Funny

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by mimimile93: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
Jiang:

Majority but not all........... probably
All of them. The married ones not excluded.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Innobee99(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
never check the past.

Always let the past remain in the past.

Ignorance is bliss
Sometimes the past has to be checked cuz the past leads to the future.

My piece

2 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by busayo2uk: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2018
In sincerity, do you see anything in particular why you love this lady apart from facial beauty? If yes you may go on as those act were act associated with ladies of that age which we can call youthful exuberance. As she matures you will get to know her more. Dont judge her on her actions as a teenager.

[qquote author=enshi post=72949466]I met this young pretty
girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf. [/quote]
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Fadedvoiced: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

I don't understand why you guys don't date your age mates or people within the same age bracket.

Is it because you control and manipulate the younger ones ? I don't think you should be dating a girl of that age .
She's not emotionally mature

Go your mates
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by pawsofdikeje(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

Keep up the relationship. You will learn from her
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
never check the past.
Always let the past remain in the past.
Ignorance is bliss

True.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Sparkles003(f): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

She telling you the truth is evidence that she has changed or willing to change or she no send you,you wanted honesty she gave you honesty despite knowing that it might break the relationship. Bros if you can't handle her being honest with you abeg leave her for man wet sabi handle her.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by sojodmy: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2018
What if she doesn't tells the truth? She might be ready to change for good. All the best bruh tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Yoruba Women (and dating) / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.