Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (37875 Views)

Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by sandra50(f): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
mtngloetiartel:
real men abhor ur type.
Mumu..real women abhor your type.small boy claiming a man.i will never tell any man my secrets..let him also keep his.whats the use?the break the relationship when we know secrets are not pleasant to the ears.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Dollypizzle13(f): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tehila07:

Read this powerful book on Amazon and rule women forever. Thank me later.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JKDJX71
Affiliate marketer wink
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by freeman95(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Grupo:
So many relationship problems lately. Thank goodness I have never been in a relationship all my life. So, this is how my life would have been marred with problems here and there.

Lastly, thank God for slay queens. They have made sex so cheap. So, why be in a relationship when you could get sex way cheaper.

Also, thank God for InMessage. I can now order slay queens and they come to my house as if I was ordering uber. Who says this life is not good?

Bro please tell me

What beer or wine do u drink ? Lemme order one for u for this your post

grin grin grin
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by ify1237: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Don't put all your mind 100% in the relationship. Give the relationship time. study her seriously. plus if things work out and you want children, make sure she is pregnant before marriage (natural or assisted reproduction) because the womb or Fallopian tube might be absent. Remember you aren't perfect also. treat her with love so she can pour her heart out to you. She might have had a rough beginning, rape, single parent wahala, no friends, no caring neighbors, or maybe youthful exuberance etc. I wish you well sir.

Nice one... God bless you
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by nady94: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

And u don't cheat? What do u really expect a girl in her early 20s who jst discovered her sexuality to do? Stay faithful n not explore her sexual fantasies? Best u can do is move on as it's obvious this girl is not done with her explorations and probably sees u as part of her adventures n not a life partner.
not all ladies in their early twenties act like that, some are very decent and some old ladies in their late 20's do worse, so it's not a thing of age but something of a way if life, which can actually be changed.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by BlackPantherCri: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

A cheat is a cheat ... No body really changes
My brother if you were me, knowing all these would you proceed as to dating and or marring her ??

You don't need to know these answers. So don't ask if you can't handle what you hear.

Also she's very young. People do stupid things when they were younger. Doesn't mean they are bad people.

I got married at 24. Ive never cheated in almost 15 years of marriage.

I did crazy things when I was younger. Do I regret them, NO! Because they were mistakes and I learnt from them and it made me a better person and has fashioned the decisions I make.

Big deal she dated a married man? Question you should ask is has she repented?

One night stand? Big deal? Him without sin cast the first stone.

I had suitors left right and center since I turned 16, it got into my head. Recently, I've had the opportunity to talk with some of my exes and they told me they left because I was not serious. It was the prime of my life, I went clubbing every weekend, I entered night bus to go and visit strangers. Hell I took a flight halfway across the Atlantic to visit a guy I met randomly. Young girls are adventurous, it is part of growing up. If she didn't do those things when she was younger, she may want to try them when she's older out of boredom and curiosity.

And by 22, I was tired and realised this was too much energy. I needed to get my priorities straight. I met an older, even more crazy guy in what we called raves in London. Doped up parties with spiked drinks and people throwing up all over the place clearly an immoral place. He also had done even more crazy things when he was younger than I could ever imagine (like the party, dated sisters, dated his father's friends wife, tried drugs like coke, played girls) and was also tired of that kind of life. Hell it was his prime and should I have judged him when I am not his God? The most important thing is genuine repentance.

We both settled down to create a future together. I cannot beat my chest and swear he hasn't cheated. That is between him and his creator, but me, I have never cheated since we started dating when I was 22, and I will never cheat. I double dated in the past, I didn't enjoy it, I can't endure that hell again. Life is better when your hands are clean. No guilt shame and doubt. I learnt it from my past.

We talk of those crazy things we did in our past like war scars and tease each other about it. Sometimes he is like what the hell, did I tell you about that? And somethings I did, like him rescuing me from stalker exes, I'm like shhhhhiiiiit! Can't believe you haven't forgotten that.

I wasn't the domestic type, my husband taught me how to be a wife, in love and patience. He didn't ban me from clubbing, we clubbed together for a while till a baby was coming and for 10 years, I keep postponing the day we will club again because there is simply no time with 3 children all over my hair and I'm hoping to sleep one extra hour before all the madness starts again.

He didn't stop me from working, I decided to be a housewife so I won't collapse from exhaustion. Anyone who knows me won't believe I became a housewife so I can be a better wife. It is all about choices. We are better Christians, we go to church, pay our tithes, fast and pray, teach our children the way of the Lord now

So bro! Figure out if she has repented and mould her into the wife you want her to be. She's young, this is the best time to make her into the woman you want to spend the future with, if you really want to marry her.

5 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by BlackPantherCri: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

see this one o cheesy cheesy

babe wey dey her early 20s i.e [b]the whoring/olosho stage of her life [/b]na im this one dey put hope say she go be im last gf

hahhahahahaha

laff wan tear my belle!!

I'm telling you. Early twenties is a crazy age for a girl
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Magicdon(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bluehill1051:
See this mumu. Go n collect ur share of the national pussy

hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by BlackPantherCri: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Uchimah:
I quite agree with you that a Leopard does not change it spots. Thank God she is not a Leopard. Thank God also that there is a transforming power in the blood of Jesus Christ. Most of us have done worst things. Even some of us that condemn these girls are most likely the same people that commit these outrageous activities with them. You should be grateful that she told you the truth; and that counts for something; truthfulness should be basis for trust and intervention. Do you know that you can influence anybody who trust you enough to open up on his or her most ridiculous weakness? Life changing influence is most possible where there is truth, trust and love. Introduce her to the life and destiny transforming Name of Jesus; and watch her come out transformed.
If you love her don't just tell us about her weakness, strive to make a testimonial change in her life.

Does the OP have Jesus in his life first of all so that he can lead someone else to Christ?
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Grupo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
freeman95:

Bro please tell me

What beer or wine do u drink ? Lemme order one for u for this your post

grin grin grin

Hahaha.

The doctor said I should be drinking nowadays. grin grin
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by meobizy(f): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
What should matter the most in your relationship is YOU.
If you are not comfortable with the realization now, those doubts will only grow larger in future when the two of you are in a deeper stage of courtship.
If you can cope, continue. However you creating this thread shows you are not willing to.
My friend dive out now before you end up doing something you regret or she may do something you'll find difficult to recover from.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by izy4all(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Feranchek:
Have you asked yourself why she divulged so much information to you, knowing how serious you are with her and what her responses could mean to you (and do to the relationship) Well, there could be many things involved:

(1) It could be that she's being truthful cos she doesn't give a Bleep about you or the relationship, so if you like walkout, she doesn't care

(2) She could wanna start a morally sound relationship, hence wanting her new lover to know her past, accept that that was who she WAS, and hope he'll help her (together with her willingness) to become a better person

(3) And of course!!! She could be joking and wants to see what kinda person you are (in terms of maturity and all)

So if the case was number 2, are you ready

Appreciate the fact that she told you the truth sha, unlike a lady I broke up with earlier this year that made me believe she was a Virgin until I finally was able to go intimate with her. I was handling her boobs, sucking them, then went down to finger her. I first fingered with my pinky, cos I didn't want to 'injure' her, but she didn't flinch. Next, I went in with my middle finger, and still she didn't even shake (she was enjoying it and moaning). Then I thought I should surprise myself. Ladies and gentlemen of the press, I went in with my middle and ring fingers, lo and behold my friends, she still didn't flinch!!!! And I was like "but this babe say she be Virgin na!!!!" Anyway, I finished and stopped (we didn't have sex cos she still dey form good gial) But the next day came and I just didn't bother asking (till date), I just told her I was no longer interested in the relationship anymore.

So guy, appreciate that lady for being bold enough to tell you the truth about her past.

Guy finish the story na, what happened next..cos i dont believe a fish can be given to a cat without the cat testing it..
bad guys every where. lol
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dollypizzle13:

Affiliate marketer wink

Ok. He should go to Amazon site, type the book's name and get it without using that link. Affiliate kor, liateaffi ni
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Mysine: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Reverse roles. Answer your questions truthfully, thereafter ask for comments.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by antojack: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
chiommy123:
Why don't you tell us your own answers too. Let's look into both
I swear
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by CharlesJok3r: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Another insecure pig.
A wiseman once told me "never ask a question to which the answer you never want to know". You truly don't wan't to know these answers before in the first place, then why the fu<k did you went ahead to ask these questions ?

all the questions you asked just show the type of person you are. wondering if sexual intercouse is the only topic in the world for you to discuss about.

The fact that she gave you honesty replies to your questions shows you too should do the same by telling her how uncomfortable and insecure you are with her past and present and baid her goodbye so that you can just continue your search for a virgin and holy house wife material.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Fourwinds: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
mysticgal:
kikiki.....

she is body goals grin grin grin
nawa for you ooooo
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by djon78(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

You don't need to know these answers. So don't ask if you can't handle what you hear.

Also she's very young. People do stupid things when they were younger. Doesn't mean they are bad people.

I got married at 24. Ive never cheated in almost 15 years of marriage.

I did crazy things when I was younger. Do I regret them, NO! Because they were mistakes and I learnt from them and it made me a better person and has fashioned the decisions I make.

Big deal she dated a married man? Question you should ask is has she repented?

One night stand? Big deal? Him without sin cast the first stone.

I had suitors left right and center since I turned 16, it got into my head. Recently, I've had the opportunity to talk with some of my exes and they told me they left because I was not serious. It was the prime of my life, I went clubbing every weekend, I entered night bus to go and visit strangers. Hell I took a flight halfway across the Atlantic to visit a guy I met randomly. Young girls are adventurous, it is part of growing up. If she didn't do those things when she was younger, she may want to try them when she's older out of boredom and curiosity.

And by 22, I was tired and realised this was too much energy. I needed to get my priorities straight. I met an older, even more crazy guy in what we called raves in London. Doped up parties with spiked drinks and people throwing up all over the place clearly an immoral place. He also had done even more crazy things when he was younger than I could ever imagine (like the party, dated sisters, dated his father's friends wife, tried drugs like coke, played girls) and was also tired of that kind of life. Hell it was his prime and should I have judged him when I am not his God? The most important thing is genuine repentance.

We both settled down to create a future together. I cannot beat my chest and swear he hasn't cheated. That is between him and his creator, but me, I have never cheated since we started dating when I was 22, and I will never cheat. I double dated in the past, I didn't enjoy it, I can't endure that hell again. Life is better when your hands are clean. No guilt shame and doubt. I learnt it from my past.

We talk of those crazy things we did in our past like war scars and tease each other about it. Sometimes he is like what the hell, did I tell you about that? And somethings I did, like him rescuing me from stalker exes, I'm like shhhhhiiiiit! Can't believe you haven't forgotten that.

I wasn't the domestic type, my husband taught me how to be a wife, in love and patience. He didn't ban me from clubbing, we clubbed together for a while till a baby was coming and for 10 years, I keep postponing the day we will club again because there is simply no time with 3 children all over my hair and I'm hoping to sleep one extra hour before all the madness starts again.

He didn't stop me from working, I decided to be a housewife so I won't collapse from exhaustion. Anyone who knows me won't believe I became a housewife so I can be a better wife. It is all about choices. We are better Christians, we go to church, pay our tithes, fast and pray, teach our children the way of the Lord now

So bro! Figure out if she has repented and mould her into the wife you want her to be. She's young, this is the best time to make her into the woman you want to spend the future with, if you really want to marry her.

Wow this your story made my day!!!

Nothing is as sweet as someone who lived a rough life Turning new leaf!!!!

Your story is very inspiring!!! Kudos!!!
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Fourwinds: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
sandra50:

Mumu..real women abhor your type.small boy claiming a man.i will never tell any man my secrets..let him also keep his.whats the use?the break the relationship when we know secrets are not pleasant to the ears.
Okokobiokor
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Feranchek(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
izy4all:

Guy finish the story na, what happened next..cos i dont believe a fish can be given to a cat without the cat testing it..
bad guys every where. lol

Baba the babe still dey form good geh na. As I bring out jumanji sey make I start, na then she remember sey she be 'Virgin' . Should kon say make we stop.

@slikbae omo no be sey I no wan straff ooo.... Buh she nor green and I didn't bother pushing cos I was already irritated buh thought I should go the extra mile and let her be the one to say No.

@Iannathan oga boss tankyu sar !!
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by misaacdelight(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
My Brother If I Would Have My Way I Will Tell U To Continue Ur Plan Date With Her, But Ask Yourself Can U Stand The Heat? It Ur Choice That Matter.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Magicdon(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
What questions did she ask you? What replies did you give her?

[quote author=enshi post=72949466]
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by freeman95(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Grupo:

Hahaha.

The doctor said I should be drinking nowadays. grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by misaacdelight(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by aojully: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
what is 3some?
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hm na wao but the babe is sincere oo i wont liecheesy. There are babes who have done worse but they will portray themselves as a mother theresa to u. But u op why stress urself asking her these questions wen u not planning to get married to her.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
babra19:

Kindly leave her
with all this answers she provided for you I am very sure she is not interested in you either
A lady that cherishes her bf will never state her ugly past to him.
ahhacheesy this one is a very good pointcheesy. It could really be the babe is not really interested in the op and she said all that jus to discourage him. Most babes tend to hide their ugly secrets from a guy they really like. They might hint to u that they aint saints but they will never tell u wat they did.

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by musa7m(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
selfwife:
Don't put all your mind 100% in the relationship. Give the relationship time. study her seriously. plus if things work out and you want children, make sure she is pregnant before marriage (natural or assisted reproduction) because the womb or Fallopian tube might be absent. Remember you aren't perfect also. treat her with love so she can pour her heart out to you. She might have had a rough beginning, rape, single parent wahala, no friends, no caring neighbors, or maybe youthful exuberance etc. I wish you well sir.
no vex.....you be Yoruba.... I meaning afonja..... na una dey do pregnant be4 marriage
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by drskyfly007(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

A cheat is a cheat ... No body really changes
My brother if you were me, knowing all these would you proceed as to dating and or marring her ??
my bro I think you are safer with someone who tells you the truth and is real than a fake person claiming innocent..You are the reason why girls pretend a lot!
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by sweetilicious(f): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
You spoke well.Your kind got wisdom and understanding which is rare.
selfwife:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Yoruba Women (and dating) / When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.