Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady (7080 Views)

Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by chimzyblack(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2018
This is one major problem I have with women of nowadays, most of them don't know how to clean.
The number one criteria I look forward in a woman is her level of cleanliness, not just how she takes care of herself but also how she takes care of her environment. Lord knows that I can get married to a dirty woman, that marriage won't even last up to two months.
To all you women out there who think they are too big to clean or who can't clean at all, make sure you get this into your SKULL not all men will tolerate your dirtiness so learn how to take care of your environment as much as you take care of your looks.
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by SocialJustice: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Biohazard kitchen.
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by samysmoothfresh: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Lemme pretend i didnt see the kitchen cos those boobs looks soooo legit men

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Uglymugg:
Na one better Yahoo guy dey behind that twitter page.
u re a real G.

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Rextizzle(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
highqueen:
We are not mates, try and respect yourself next time.
See who dey talk grin
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Rextizzle(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

so you did not see the "for person" in your screenshot abi undecided

this one dey form "we are not mates" when she no know anything
the beans is unkempt
the yam you cooked is unkempt

for your mind now, these sentences correct undecided

abeg carry your ignorance dey go jareh
Baba you wicked o cheesy
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Rextizzle(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

rice is unkempt cheesy

the food is unkempt cheesy

this spaghetti is unkempt cheesy

this fried plantain looks unkempt cheesy

what kind of unkempt soup is this? cheesy

this is a highly unkempt potato cheesy

You browse, read something yet you no gree understand undecided

like i said earlier, CARRY YOUR IGNORANCE DEY GO!!!!
Nah slay queen nah, nothing dey their head. cheesy
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
but i thought they said yankee women dont like cooking for dhia men asper feminism tinzs cheesy
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by samysmoothfresh: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
Nah slay queen nah, nothing dey their head. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos / Should I Fvck Her? / Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.