Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

She Infected Me With An STD - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Infected Me With An STD (22143 Views)

How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std / My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia / Shock As University Student Releases List Of Men She Infected With HIV/AIDS [pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Infected Me With An STD by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Slikbae:
i have not gotten rid of the maggots in my pvssy?
lol this bitch is a disease spreader. atleast 6 guys have confirmed that she gave them std and that her kpekus stinks
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by toprealman: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Blakjewelry:
deceive her you are taking her for DNA test Lol... you don enter one chance be careful next time what if na HIV she give you
HIV is also listed as STD. OP didn't go into details. Unless you want him to be more specific....but then wetin concern me. Buy CD #100 una no de gree
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by smudge2079(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2018
Hehehe
stupidity:
Na craze dey worry you!

“A lady you barely know”

She has now become a lady you barely know! If not for the pregnancy and std that brought you here, you for still know her Dey enjoy the pussy Dey go, forgetting some brethren here nor see pvssy fvck
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2018
There's no need to panic. Pray to God for forgiveness and forgive her too,if you are born again seek your healing from him(GOD), if you are not, well take your medications in the hospital to treat it. But it would be more better for you to be born again and grow in the word of God to be guided in this broken and hurting world. Bless you.
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Mizwisdom(f): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2018
After reading posts from males, I'm trying to figure out how someone can raise a kid to adulthood and such a product disrespect his own mother's gender so much by referring to them by sexual organ. Many Nigerian mothers are failures
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by McKay12: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=chronique post=72989593]You have barely known her for 4 weeks and you're hitting the pussycat raw? It's obvious you don't like your life and apparently do not have a need for it. Keep it up. [/quote grin[quote author=chronique post=72989593]You have barely known her for 4 weeks and you're hitting the pussycat raw? It's obvious you don't like your life and apparently do not have a need for it. Keep it up. [/quote
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Ziggylady(f): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2018
MrThisandthat:
She gave u std, u give am belle...
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am...

lol grin cheesy
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Jumbus31(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
felixmuyiwa:
Brain and konji can not work at the same time.

its only wisdom that makes you wise at that particular 3mints.
Jesus Christ! So you people has end up using this police man as meme? Lmao, you guys are something else.

1 Like

Re: She Infected Me With An STD by akiOYIBO: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided u phucked d pussay wiv yuh bare hands wivout a fork or spoon n bursted yuh nut inside her,now yuh out here complaining to us on dix beautiful Thursday morning, what exactly wia u expecting after phucking wivout condom,wia u expecting a congratulatory message from Heaven or what? N!gga bear yuh cross in peace...
He was expecting a "Handshake Across The Niger" grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
stupidity:
lol. No I’m lobbying the pvssy for you guys!
hahahaha you're mad Bruv
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Blakjewelry(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:
After reading posts from males, I'm trying to figure out how someone can raise a kid to adulthood and such a product disrespect his own mother's gender so much by referring to them by sexual organ. Many Nigerian mothers are failures
are you surprise? that is the modern Nigeria for you. beside too many kids on nairaland these days, today on nairaland you have 10% reasonable comment and 90% rubbish so many times we are here just for fun and most of us have learn to select the grain from the stone

1 Like

Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
stupidity:
Na craze dey worry you!

“A lady you barely know”

She has now become a lady you barely know! If not for the pregnancy and std that brought you here, you for still know her Dey enjoy the pussy Dey go, forgetting some brethren here nor see pvssy fvck
LOL bros don't mind that fellow.
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by frozen70(f): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Std's can be curable

If you are sure she is faithful to you alone then accept the pregnancy

But if you have been doubting her faithfulness to you then that's the area you will have issues with her

Tell her if she is very sure you are the owner of that pregnancy you will accept the child after a DNA have been conducted which is usually after 6months

But if after the DNA and you are not the biological father you will reject both of them

With this, it's now left for her to decide on what to do

No matter how senseless men think women are, we knows the owner of our pregnancy
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by piroski09(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
La pussy La Std

La Std La belly

Carry go
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Conceptman: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
congrats to u on ur way to start a family life
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
See what you have done to yourself when you won't zip up, go and do DNA.
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by stephnie44(f): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Blakjewelry:
deceive her you are taking her for DNA test Lol... you don enter one chance be careful next time what if na HIV she give you
DAT one good if na gono or staph or herpes nko
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by IDGAF1900(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin grin angry
Aieboocaar:
Too late to cry foul bro
A feck that already been fecked can never be unfecked
Just go ahead and keep enjoying the Unclean pousie
grin
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Calito1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=OMNIVIRUS post=72983545]The matter is indeed preventable but now that it is here, you should do the following

1. Diagnose the infection and treat adequately and immediately.
2. She's pregnant, A test can confirm that, if she still insist you're responsible, accept that until you're absolutely sure via a paternity test after birth... days are gone when ladies hinge pregnancy on men and walkaway

It might be expensive as you may have yo take care of her during pregnancy but after birth the truth would come out.

Like I said protection might have prevented all these[thank you very much for the advice, i really appreciate, i am taking antibiotics to cure the infection and i will surely do a paternity test after birth because she refused to abort the pregnancy, i AM extremely lucky it was not a HIV she infected me with]
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Calito1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
ladiesreject:
She gave you STD
And you impregnated her.
So, it's a win win situation.
very funny guy
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Calito1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
stephnie44:
DAT one good if na gono or staph or herpes nko
it is actually a Gonococcal infection, am really suffering right now
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Calito1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
mechanics:
See what you have done to yourself when you won't zip up, go and do DNA.
it was very hard to zip up because the babe was irresistable on bed, i know i bleeped up
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Calito1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
frozen70:
Std's can be curable

If you are sure she is faithful to you alone then accept the pregnancy

But if you have been doubting her faithfulness to you then that's the area you will have issues with her

Tell her if she is very sure you are the owner of that pregnancy you will accept the child after a DNA have been conducted which is usually after 6months

But if after the DNA and you are not the biological father you will reject both of them

With this, it's now left for her to decide on what to do

No matter how senseless men think women are, we knows the owner of our pregnancy
MS Frozen thanks for ur priceless advice, i have never been well since i discovered she infected me with gonorea and the bad news that she is Pregnant, she receives calls a lot from guys in my presence and i know she is very promiscuous, this was after the deed had been done, we have been to the clinic and the pregnancy is confirmed and corresponds with the period se made love, but i still want to do a DNA test, what surprises me is that i am suffering from the infection while she is not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.