Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

She Infected Me With An STD - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Infected Me With An STD (22145 Views)

How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std / My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia / Shock As University Student Releases List Of Men She Infected With HIV/AIDS [pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Mizwisdom(f): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Blakjewelry:

are you surprise? that is the modern Nigeria for you. beside too many kids on nairaland these days, today on nairaland you have 10% reasonable comment and 90% rubbish so many times we are here just for fun and most of us have learn to select the grain from the stone

I'm more disappointed than surprised. It tells a lot about the kind of disrespectful kids being bred in many families. I do select grain from stone myself, unfortunately I come across very few sensible comments
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Bankyshinani(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
The matter is indeed preventable but now that it is here, you should do the following

1. Diagnose the infection and treat adequately and immediately.
2. She's pregnant, A test can confirm that, if she still insist you're responsible, accept that until you're absolutely sure via a paternity test after birth... days are gone when ladies hinge pregnancy on men and walkaway

It might be expensive as you may have yo take care of her during pregnancy but after birth the truth would come out.

Like I said protection might have prevented all these
Where can someone do the paternity test and how much does if cost?
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Blakjewelry(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:

I'm more disappointed than surprised. It tells a lot about the kind of disrespectful kids being bred in many families. I do select grain from stone myself, unfortunately I come across very few sensible comments

well that is what it is today, and this not just a nairaland thing, nairaland is kinda a representation of the state of the society today. most parents are not doing their job but also the media which can be a tool for growth has been use wrongly by the youths also.

1 Like

Re: She Infected Me With An STD by Mizwisdom(f): 6:59am On Nov 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:

well that is what it is today, and this not just a nairaland thing, nairaland is kinda a representation of the state of the society today. most parents are not doing their job but also the media which can be a tool for growth has been use wrongly by the youths also.

You've said it, most parents are not doing their job, especially mothers.
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by bilulu(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2018
Assist23:

Yes, however HIV lowers your immunity and exposed you to other STDs if you have unprotected sex
thanks for ur response... I had an argument with a friend who told me he went for STD test without including HIV.... she was tested for all sexually transmitted diseases and d results were all negative so I told her she should ve added HIV but she said she wanted to know her status regarding STDs. Her argument was that now that she's free from STDs she's more likely to be HIV negative dan positive.... I don't no if dat argument is correct. she's scared of d test actually
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by ArcToyin(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2019
Cumtroller:
Infect her back. The Holy Books say an eye for an eye...
You didn't complete it. did you not read the part where he annulled this and established a loving reply
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by habsydiamond(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2019
All I see here is 50/50 no cheating oo... She gave u STD u inturn gave her belle.. na correct trader by barter be that

Re: She Infected Me With An STD by lilianofentse(f): 9:48pm On May 19, 2019
oshe111:
Was she the only one you slept with within that period?

How sure are u that U were even infected after meeting her?

It seems U are only complaining because u have impregnated her

ALL THESE POOR FUCCKBOYS THAT AIN'T READY TO BE A FATHER BUT THEIR DIICK GO JUST HARD LIKE POORMAN LIFE ANYTIME THEM SEE WOMEN

No worry, when You start buying Pampers ehn, You diick will remain flaccid for atleast 10years
is that your son?
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by oshe111(m): 6:17am On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
is that your son?
He is cute rightwink
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by lilianofentse(f): 6:34am On Jun 18, 2019
oshe111:
He is cute rightwink
yh
Re: She Infected Me With An STD by oshe111(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
yh
Could say same as U without being flattery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.