Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Does A Guy Have To Offer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Guy Have To Offer? (2100 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by Ranchhoddas: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Abeg go find one place sit down. Una no dey tire for mumu thread.?
Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by Ranchhoddas: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Abeg go find one place sit down. Una no dey tire for mumu thread.?
Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by JimiCoker2: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
krissy123:
I always see threads and forums where guys rant, rave and troll women because they claim women have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from sex. I strongly disagree. I believe that every woman has a different set of skills or attributes that she brings to the table, be it companionship, affection, emotional support, personal adviser, culinary skills etc to name a few. Saying a woman has absolutely nothing to offer a man but sex is just plain wrong. The reason you even exist is because your father saw something in your mom which wasn't just the thing between her legs(unless you were an accident :p)...if you doubt it, ask him what brought them together. So my question is, what does a man have to offer apart from money and sex? No trolling or insults please...just straight answers. We're all here to learn
Your points piqued my interest. First let me clarify, when we (men) talk about what women have to offer in relationships, more often than not we don't mean marriage/wife. Secondly, just as we have useless men, we also have bad eggs amongst women. The crux of the matter isn't whether there are some good women out there or not, it's how many, because that will determine the probability of meeting/dating one. As has already been opined, the bad eggs among you far outnumber the good women, so one is more likely to meet/date a bad egg, considering the fact that good women are often more difficult to access because they hardly hang out in places that encourage socializing, and even when one finds them in places like schools, churches etc, it's still tedious to initiate a relationship due to a mixture of several reasons like the fact that they're often naïve of the ways of the world due to their upbringing, religious etc, but I digress. Now men are visual creatures, that's just the truth, we're moved by what we see. Meaning the more we like what we see, the more interested we become. That answers why we may not necessarily go for "good women", even when we see/meet them.
So the question becomes should we date any ol' good gal we see irrespective of whether she's..... impaired appearance wise, or we should date a bad egg that has nothing to offer, or wait for that attractive good girl that has all the qualities of mother Theresa.
Maybe if there were less hoes, things would be easier. Bear in mind that you and good girls like you are in the minority, the average girl on the "street" is something else......
Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by smokers: 5:12am On Nov 17, 2018
mezarddinny:
financial protection, you all get monetary backing from us that your pops can't give you

class.. you pose with our cars(when your parents don't have one or they have a car that is rickety), you take pictures at the places we take you to(shows, pools and clubs), these things give you class that you don't have

sex... we give you good sex(not very guy though)

care... you guys bore us with stupid talks and gists but some guys act like they are concerned just to make you satisfied

future... a lot of girls in nigeria don't have future, their ambition isn't more than getting married, so we fulfil your ambitions by wifing you

savage but thoughtful answer
Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by pocohantas(f): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2018
krissy123:
@tonyebarcanista...i acknowledge your points. But you think only 10% of good women who want the best for their men remain in the country undecided...clearly there aren't many successful independent women in your life. I agree there are many gold diggers out there. One just needs to take one's time and be patient in finding the right person. But the crux of the matter is, once you have found her, what does she have to offer? What does he have to offer?...that was what i was trying to explain. There are still tons of good men and women in our generation.

Nawa, this is a polite insult.
Painful but the truth grin

That said, a man will offer what you want him to offer. So, it is about what you as a lady wants. If you know what you want, if you are good enough to receive that value...you will know how to go about getting it.

Problem is, most Nigerian girls do not want "much", they can't even handle much, they just want money. Money is the easiest thing for a Nigerian man to offer if you ask me. Which is why they always come up with that in their arguments. Which is why they wouldn't even wanna date a lady who has her own money. Ask them for respect and a sane liberal mind... they start shouting feminist. At that point, just know you have asked for that which is an aberration. That which is difficult to give.

So, the men that offer money/class/big-prick are perfect for lots of Nigerian women. Same way Nigerian women are perfect for these men. We deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by AHCB: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Nawa, this is a polite insult.
Painful but the truth grin
from the amount of posts we see on social media, how many independent successful women do we have in Nigeria?

If you say there are, then clearly you need to start naming them, one by one. Remember you said 'many'.

Cc: Krissy123.
Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by pocohantas(f): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2018
AHCB:
from the amount of posts we see on social media, how many independent successful women do we have in Nigeria?

If you say there are, then clearly you need to start naming them, one by one. Remember you said 'many'.

Cc: Krissy123.

How many are in your family?

Name them, so I can move over to another MALE nlders family...we keep adding the figures up, before you know it, we will get the exact answer or something close enough at least. smiley
Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by AHCB: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2018
pocohantas:

How many are in your family?

Name them, so I can move over to another MALE nlders family...we keep adding the figures up, before you know it, we will get the exact answer or something close enough at least. smiley
my family isn't the focus here, neither is yours (if you have any).
Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by pocohantas(f): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
AHCB:
my family isn't the focus here, neither is yours (if you have any).

Lmao...You are not Nigerian?
We are counting the successful women in Nigeria na... grin grin
Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by AHCB: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Lmao...You are not Nigerian?
We are counting the successful women in Nigeria na... grin grin
alright, let's start with 'ladies first' eh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by Piuscrown: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2018
I don't like the way guys are condemning ladies at all, we guys should realize this kind of mentality won't be good for our home, the truth is, there are lot of good and responsible ladies as there lot of good and responsible guys and there are lot of bad girls as there are lot of stupid and never mature guys, the only thing is, the stupid and immature guys are always on the street looking for girls to enter their pants and the bad girls are out there waiting for those guys, the stupid guy will hook the girl in the pretense of wanting to have a serious relationship, fake love story, the stupid guy has forgotten that girls are more intuitive than he is and that she already knew his motive but she is just playing along because she thought she could teach you a lesson by collecting your last penny and never feed your hunger, but most cases those stupid guys are desperate, they can RAPE! At the end of the story the guy lose part of his money to the girl, the girl got raped too...
Go ask around a lot of girls lose their virginity to what can be termed rape. If you don't know it we see good girls everywhere that is it, but also many good girls has gone bad after being raped by many desperate guys...
It is easy to know good girls trust me, I see them everyday and when I see them these characters are somehow obvious about them.

1. They talk a lot. Girls are more passionate than guys, because of this they talk about very meaningful things in a stupid way than expected.

2. They advice you from the very first day. If you ever meet a girl and you guys had a chat for some minutes and you didn't learn something new she is surely a useless hoe you fear.

3. They are very intelligent. They find it easy to understand whatever you say or you do.

4. They are proud or egoistic. If a girl isn't she will fall for everything trust me on that one.

5. They have what they do to make their own money. Or they have their own business plan, they probably have a trade, have a good degree or learning a trade.

6. They have good relationship with BOTH of their parent (if they are alive).

7. She is religious. But don't be deceived by this anyway.

8. She thinks ahead of you.

9. She is anxious

1 Like

Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by SyberKate(f): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2018
A friend of mine lost her phone the other day.
Her brother gave her a Nokia torch.
A week later her boyfriend got an iPhone for her.

That level of care is something only a good husband most times provides.
A girls girlfriend can be caring today but turn enemy tomorrow.

I know some men have fallen short of their responsibilities but I've seen some good ones with good heart.
Re: What Does A Guy Have To Offer? by marvinsync(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2018
krissy123:
I always see threads and forums where guys rant, rave and troll women because they claim women have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from sex. I strongly disagree. I believe that every woman has a different set of skills or attributes that she brings to the table, be it companionship, affection, emotional support, personal adviser, culinary skills etc to name a few. Saying a woman has absolutely nothing to offer a man but sex is just plain wrong. The reason you even exist is because your father saw something in your mom which wasn't just the thing between her legs(unless you were an accident :p)...if you doubt it, ask him what brought them together. So my question is, what does a man have to offer apart from money and sex? No trolling or insults please...just straight answers. We're all here to learn

no don't get then wrong they aren't saying women in general have nothing to offer except sex it's just that there are so many glorified hoes out there that do have nothing to offer except sex

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelanders Please Is My Girlfriend Pregnant? / Harry Styles Fine Line Download Album 2019. Full / If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.