Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? (3063 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by 3RNEST(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2018
@op it's hard this days trust me every ladies want a man with a silver spoon, so if you lost DAT spoon na sorry, they preferred already made man dan upcoming man, so make money and shine in Charles okocha voice. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2018
pryme:

Yeah that's OK, I but I have always wanted to ask the likea of you this question,

What will you do if the rich guy you married were to lose all his wealth, or got retrenched or his business hits the rocks?

What will you do then?
depends on the circumstances by which he lost his wealth. But i will most likely leave
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2018
3RNEST:
Chai this woman grin after the banana na..
who banana eppp
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by 3RNEST(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
who banana eppp
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by pryme(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
depends on the circumstances by which he lost his wealth. But i will most likely leave

Yep, spoken like a true.....

Never mind,
have a nice day.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2018
3RNEST:

Pls what's your definition of a comfortable Guy?

#Comment So deep!!
A guy who can fend 4 himself. I Dont care d amount a guy is earning just let him work. I cannot date a guy who sits at home asking for recharge card money from his mom
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by 3RNEST(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2018
gloria34:
A guy who can fend 4 himself. I Dont care d amount a guy is earning just let him work. I cannot date a guy who sits at home asking for recharge card money from his mom
Pls let's meet on WhatsApp I think I know dat guy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by anigbajumo(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2018
gloria34:
See u, searching 4 trouble where there is none. I Cant b earning above 40 and dating a guy that have no job, guy think am na. U as a guy, can u date such a girl?

Very funny
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2018
MissRaine69:
A poor man can have ambition and drive but lack the means HOWEVER the biggest issue is some of you brothers struggle with discipline and loyalty! So a woman can stand by you while you both try to make ends meet but the moment the good times start to roll that very woman that struggled with you, is replaced with someone who was never there from the start. This is the biggest issue why would you replace your all weather woman with a fair weather one?

True in some cases, not all.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2018
mhizv:
I can marry a man who is educated,career minded,ambitious,knows what he wants,isn't lazy,and can take care of a family. Obviously things would change. Besides I'd support too.

Exactly
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by myself13: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i had to read his post thrice after reading this comment yet i didnt see nor could i deduce how he took it personal undecided

oh well, i'm not surprised anyway cos to a typical nl lady, discussing objectively means "shut the fvck up and tak what i say as the truth and final answer"
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2018
3RNEST:
Pls let's meet on WhatsApp I think I know dat guy.
Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2018
gloria34:
Una don start ba? a woman is tested when a man have nothing, a man is tested when a he have everything. Its a game of chance, not everyone is willing to play. Personally, i have never dated a rich guy, i date Comfortable guys. D rich once always believe u are after their cash, thats an insult

Same here, rich guys makes you feel unfulfilled in a way, like you cant bring anything worthy into the relationship, smh!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Same here, rich guys makes you feel unfulfilled in a way, like you cant bring anything worthy into the relationship, smh!!!
My dear, i have learn to spot them easily. Once u hear 'i have this, my family is this, my uncle is this' just take a walk. I believe in working 4 my cash, once u try to make me feel otherwise, just go. I nor fit shout
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by marvinsync(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2018
joseph6071:
Gone are the days when ladies do marry for true love, when nobody thought of material things when it comes to getting married. But it is quite different finding the same around these days.

I had a female friend then in school who told me that she does not really care about studying and passing, that all she wants to do is to look really good and she is sure a rich man would notice her and get married to her and they would spend the money together.

now my question is, what happens to those that are poor who needs a beautiful woman by their side to become successful with them, or is the saying that "behind every successful man is a woman" now obsolete?

I want to see all your opinions...cheers

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/ladies-can-you-marry-poor-man-and-try.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

oh no the " behind every successful man is a woman " has been obsolete since time memorial

now why would u want a woman to take such risk? how are u sure he would later become successful?

now if the guy had plans , laid down goals, visions that says I'll surely make it later then u might say it's worth risking

but still I wont advice my sister to risk marring some poor guy ,sure dating for a while is ok but before getting married he must have some cash

so ladies u can date a poor guy but b4 getting married he must have made his money
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by iLUMeN8(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

There are women who have supported a guy when he had absolutely nothing
And when he made it
He replaces her can you also appreciate the scepticism and weariness a woman can have when it comes to this?

Because it happened to Mrs A doesn't necessarily mean that it's gon happen to Mrs B. Life ain't a quadratic equation and there are no constants.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Saff(f): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
And who told you poor or below average men don’t cheat? You think it’s just men with money that cheat, you are funny. It’s clear that most of you men want women to feel guilty for setting a standard that they stand by. Just stop it.
pryme:

No they don't.
More often than not the marriage will be based on material things.
if the man buys her a car, but have girls all over the place, she will still be the same person to complain, I mean why complain, you wanted a rich man and you had him.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by pryme(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:
And who told you poor or below average men don’t cheat? You think it’s just men with money that cheat, you are funny. It’s clear that most of you men want women to feel guilty for setting a standard that they stand by. Just stop it.

Yeah, there is a standard alright, a standard of being a broke ass and looking for a man that will lift your liability ass from its worthless nature.
If you are rich then money will not be the criteria you seek in a man.
But since you don't know what it's like to be rich you put that as a standard, clueless women like you think money brings happiness.

Being a shallow human being is one of the ills todays society, something you have worked so hard to become.

Your worthless standard will only appeal your worthless lot.
And why would a rich man marry the likes of you? Are you rich?

I look forward to your condescending reply.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Saff(f): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
pryme:

Yeah, there is a standard alright, a standard of being a broke ass and looking for a man that will lift your liability ass from its worthless nature.
If you are rich then money will not be the criteria you seek in a man.
But since you don't know what it's like to be rich you put that as a standard, clueless women like you think money brings happiness.

Being a shallow human being is one of the ills todays society, something you have worked so hard to become.

Your worthless standard will only appeal your worthless lot.
And why would a rich man marry the likes of you? Are you rich?

I look forward to your condescending reply.
who told you it’s only poor women that look for financially standard men? Please I don’t have the strength to argue Biko. Please think what you want to believe. Have a lovely evening.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*I Waited Nearly 20 Years For My Lover To Leave His Wife – Then She Died And He / NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.