Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (41110 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by signz: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2018
FANE4Naija:

Lmao. Look at you. I'm in ssupport of free enterprise but I can not support the sale of NNPC now because it is clear that its sale would be for greed. Atiku & his co politician thieves would be scrambling for pieces of it. They would just make small money off sale of crude and those million dollar sums that were hitherto small for the nation needs would become large sums in the hands of a few individuals.
That FG is still holding onto Transmission & Generation is what is saving our power sector. Before in previous govts, generation used to be as huge problem and the gap was glaring. But now, these your private Discos can't even keep up to distribute half of the amount generated. And, market forces are currently determining the price of electricity its just that like the Discos, you're angry that the current govt is living up to its billing to effectively regulate the sector and putting a cap on their inefficiency and incompteence which is costing the Discos a lot that they so much want to push the cost of this incompetence onto their consumers.

We must be sincere as a nation to ourselves. Do we want to move forward or continue backward (status quo).

Before Obasanjo left he sold our refineries to Otedolla and Dangote. We shouted corruption, Unions (another corrupt cabal) shouted corruption, Late Yaradua cancelled the sale. If it wasn't cancelled, we would've stopped importing petroleum products by now, downstream sector would've been deregulated and this wouldve resulted to the creation of another middle class (just like we had when reformed our banks and telecoms sectors).

NNPC since it's creation has been the headquarters of corruption in Nigeria. Even under Mr anti corruption Buhari, corruption in that place still stinks to high heavens.

NNPC should be concerned with only regulatory aspect (just like nafdac)and not exploring and exploitation of oil.

Let IOCs and local oil companies with proven record like Oando, Conoil, nestoil, etc by up majority of our assests and let use the money for infrastructures, education, security, health, etc or simply share it amongst the states.

What should be our wahala is to make sure that the money from the sale of NNPC be tied to projects we can all see and monitor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by meromero11: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Babygiwa:
To himself and his friends like he did with NITEL and the others right?

Them done share the country for Dubai finish. Atiku will buy up everything including everyone on the streets. Atiku whom nobody knows his parents, nor his brothers. He was an adopted boy from a West African country. He is excessively corrupt and outstandingly greedy. Meanwhile Buhari is not fit to rule this country as well.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Doyin2(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2018
softmind24:
Sell to who

Lol atiku scoring own goal since the time of Adam and eve

That's what you get from a very desperate presidential candidate.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by asamaigho(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
HisMajesty1:
That is a fail move already. You want to sell to yourself and your cronies by proxy.

Nope u r wrong.
NNPC and her likes have been a wasteful conduit, bleeding nigeria to death.
It has been proven dat govt is not good at bisness.
Y waste resourses funding the "aboki" paying empty heavy whose only qualification is the "qouta system"?
The whole thing should be sold.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by HisMajesty1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
asamaigho:

Nope u r wrong.
NNPC and her likes have been a wasteful conduit, bleeding nigeria to death.
It has been proven dat govt is not good at bisness.
Y waste resourses funding the "aboki" paying empty heavy whose only qualification is the "qouta system"?
The whole thing should be sold.
Be honest, how many government agencies have done well or are doing well in private hands? Is it NITEL, NICON, NEPA, DSC? Which one. Experience has shown that privatization doesn't really it's intended result in Nigeria
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by mufy1990: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice one, am sure is peter obi dt gv Atiku ds idea, igbo and business is like 5 & 6, I kno very soon, d whole Nigeria wud b sold join
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
signz:

And only a bigger f00l will support NNPC as is presently constituted.

NNPC has been the ATM of our elites from the day it was opened up till this moment with no growth.

FG can still make fx from taxes on the oil industry for God's sake.

Let's privatise it, FG will still be making cool FX and this tome the stench of corruption coming from your mother's vagina will reduce

Let me advise you for free, when you see a thread you don't understand, keep quiet and learn from those that have a clue, if that kleptomaniac Atiku suggested restructuring of the NNPC which Kachikwu is already working on BTW, it will be pardonable, but selling it outrightly is madness.

NNPC is not just a money maker, it is equally a regulator, have you heard any country sold her regulator? Like the US selling FDA or NTSA, are you guys ok?
Sell ppmc, Ok!!, sell the refineries, ok!! Sell our JVs ok!! But sell NNPC? Thats madness.

You mentioned making cool fx, you think it works that way? How can you make cool fx from an industry you sold your regulatory powers? What becomes of your environment after making cool fx?
You sell your stakes then go home to make cool fx, what a myopic individual you are, so foreigners will now control your resources but you want resource control for the Niger delta abi? You think these foreigners are here to protect your interest abi? Wait till they tell you that Nigeria doesn't have the capacity to produce 500k bbls per day.

Have you heard about intl sanctions before? When you leave your soul in the hands of foreigners, when they comply with their countries directives what becomes of you? go and ask Zimbabwe, Iran and Venezuela how well it worked for them in that situation.

How can a sane human being sign up for enslavement because you want to sit idly and make cool fx?
How well did it work for you when MTN monopolized your telecom sector? Per second billing is not possible, does that sound familiar?

You spoke of being a conduit of corruption, have you forgotten how the assets Atiku sold ended up? Where are your free trade zones Atiku concessioned? Isn't that corruption? Atiku sits at home collects 26% from all the oil and gas companies in Nigeria using the FTZ in the name of concession, what is he doing there that NPA can not do? Why do we need a middle man to manage something as little as ports? Is that not corruption?
Meanwhile we are making trillions from Apapa managed by NPA.

It is either you don't know what NNPC does or you are on drugs

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2018
dokie:

The percentage may vary but the sale is necessary. Government should not have controlling shares. On funding budgets, right taxing is what funds budgets everywhere. Nigeria should not be different.

Do you think the IOC's are asinine? What rate will you give them that will be competitive globally? They collect 40% to operate your JV's do you expect them to collect same when they have 100% control? If you give them more how do you implement your budget and stabilize your currency?
Who regulates the industry to guarantee both of you get anything?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 1:10am On Nov 18, 2018
Kingspin:
Then NNPC ought have reach it potential like CNOOC< LOC, ARAMCO and co. NNPC is a puppet of government officials. The only oil industry in the world where stealing and chaos is their establishment right. Those oil country you mention above are not directly run by government the way Nigeria does their things. At the mention of NNPC the first thing a Nigerian think of is 'MONEY' nothing else. Radical changes is what Nigeria need across all the Institutions of government but because they all have failed the country have fail too.

So the radical change you need is selling the NNPC abi?
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 1:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Kingspin:
Nigeria is the only country in the world her oil industry is in chaos and money been steal in broad day. You are deep dumb. government cannot continue running such industry. Country is position as a business venture not where money is shared. Tough decision need to be taken to retake the country.

Your national oil company is in chaos yet it contributes 74% of your forex needs? Tell me any other establishment of state that contribute $500m to your federation account monthly, an amount that could go higher as crude price rises?
I love what you are smoking.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 1:21am On Nov 18, 2018
Acidosis:

Oga Nicon Insurance is still very much in operation. Two relatives have been working there since 2009.

Why should a country own an Insurance company in the first place?

Your relatives work for NICON insurance presently really? You sure he is not a yahoo boy or a kidnapper?
Its time Nairaland has age restriction.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 1:24am On Nov 18, 2018
AZeD1:

Lol...

NNPC has been run by Buhari in the last three years, how are they doing? Have you seen their accounts?

Guess your father supplies 74% of Nigeria's forex needs abi?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 1:25am On Nov 18, 2018
awelekiti:
Go and sleep. You know nothing, just shouting. Instead of asking to learn, you're just raining abusive words. Don't tell me you're also one of the lazy youths

You feel abused abi? Thats what illiterates deserve once they open their dirty mouth in public.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 1:30am On Nov 18, 2018
awelekiti:
Lol. I'm here again to help. I don't have to sound rude like you. Did you know elrufai the saint invited pentascope to Nigeria to manage the refulatory affairs of nitel after licences had already been issued to mtn, econet wireless, etc( the same way remita was employed to handle the remittance of payments into the fed govt TSA)? Did you also know the same pentascope was latwr sacked by the federal govt when the company couldn't manage nitel's fortune? Let's know if you need more info. Ciao

A kid comes online to rant because he thinks he can use google, I have just one question for you; did the privatization of Nitel give birth to MTN and Econet?
Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 1:33am On Nov 18, 2018
JustWatching:

You are wasting your time arguing with these dunces.

Sometimes I wonder how a country inherited a generation of irresponsible! D!ots, they have no education, they cant read, but once a thread comes up, they ooze stup!dity everywhere, imagine selling NnPC?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 2:21am On Nov 18, 2018
jpphilips:

Guess your father supplies 74% of Nigeria's forex needs abi?
NNPC collects money on behalf of Nigeria. Any fucking agency can be given that task. NITEL was sold and the country didn't collapse, rather it moved forward. The only thing the Nigerian government should be doing is regulation (see NCC, NERC, NAFDAC) et al.
NCC doesn't sell phone's or data or doesn't anything remotely close to the Telcomms but its doing it job well.

You should spend more time reading .

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Kingspin(m): 3:17am On Nov 18, 2018
jpphilips:

So the radical change you need is selling the NNPC abi?
Something have to be done to NNPC. Nigeria is not the only country that have oil. Other critical sectors need to follow.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Acidosis(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2018
jpphilips:

Your relatives work for NICON insurance presently really? You sure he is not a yahoo boy or a kidnapper?
Its time Nairaland has age restriction.

Yes, my relatives work for NICON Insurance. Do you have any information to prove they don't work for NICON Insurance?

Did you shut down the company in your head, dreams, or you simply want to be dum.b this morning?
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2018
jpphilips:

A kid comes online to rant because he thinks he can use google, I have just one question for you; did the privatization of Nitel give birth to MTN and Econet?
Yes or no?
Guy, you look confused. Fyi, I was a manager in a leading telecomms company before i set up my own business so, don't think you're talking to a kid. If you need help, I'm always available. Ciao.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Agritech(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2018
awelekiti:
Guy, you look confused. Fyi, I was a manager in a leading telecomms company before i set up my own business so, don't think you're talking to a kid. If you need help, I'm always available. Ciao.

Answer the question, yes or no.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by signz: 3:47am On Nov 19, 2018
jpphilips:

Let me advise you for free, when you see a thread you don't understand, keep quiet and learn from those that have a clue, if that kleptomaniac Atiku suggested restructuring of the NNPC which Kachikwu is already working on BTW, it will be pardonable, but selling it outrightly is madness.

NNPC is not just a money maker, it is equally a regulator, have you heard any country sold her regulator? Like the US selling FDA or NTSA, are you guys ok?
Sell ppmc, Ok!!, sell the refineries, ok!! Sell our JVs ok!! But sell NNPC? Thats madness.

You mentioned making cool fx, you think it works that way? How can you make cool fx from an industry you sold your regulatory powers? What becomes of your environment after making cool fx?
You sell your stakes then go home to make cool fx, what a myopic individual you are, so foreigners will now control your resources but you want resource control for the Niger delta abi? You think these foreigners are here to protect your interest abi? Wait till they tell you that Nigeria doesn't have the capacity to produce 500k bbls per day.

Have you heard about intl sanctions before? When you leave your soul in the hands of foreigners, when they comply with their countries directives what becomes of you? go and ask Zimbabwe, Iran and Venezuela how well it worked for them in that situation.

How can a sane human being sign up for enslavement because you want to sit idly and make cool fx?
How well did it work for you when MTN monopolized your telecom sector? Per second billing is not possible, does that sound familiar?

You spoke of being a conduit of corruption, have you forgotten how the assets Atiku sold ended up? Where are your free trade zones Atiku concessioned? Isn't that corruption? Atiku sits at home collects 26% from all the oil and gas companies in Nigeria using the FTZ in the name of concession, what is he doing there that NPA can not do? Why do we need a middle man to manage something as little as ports? Is that not corruption?
Meanwhile we are making trillions from Apapa managed by NPA.

It is either you don't know what NNPC does or you are on drugs

Kachikwu working on what Kachikwu that worked with the NASS to pass for the 1st time since 99 PIGB, only for Buhari to reject it over a flimsy excuse. Kachikwu is a minister without portfolio.

Atiku said that he'll sign PIGB into law making NNPC only a regulator. Meanwhile, he said he'll sell 90% of NNPC.

Sanctions? Even now we can be sanctioned by intl community and nobody will buy our oil. So your sanctions argument is nonsense.

Thank God that you mentioned MTN. The sector is being regulated by NCC. Now why can't NNPC be made to function like NCC? You shouldn't be a player in match you're also refereeing.

See we should reduce power at the center. History has shown that any company managed by Govt whether state or federal is bound to fail simply because of corruption. That's how most of the old money made their ill gotten wealth.

NNPC from the day it was found have been enmeshed from one corruption scandal to another. Even up till this day, the corruption stories emanating from there is insane. So it makes common sense here to separate the goat from the yam. Sell NNPC assets, let the money be tied to life changing projects like health, education, infrastructures,etc.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=signz post=73096595]

Kachikwu working on what Kachikwu that worked with the NASS to pass for the 1st time since 99 PIGB, only for Buhari to reject it over a flimsy excuse. Kachikwu is a minister without portfolio.

PIGB's first phase has been signed into law, ignorant squirrel.

Atiku said that he'll sign PIGB into law making NNPC only a regulator. Meanwhile, he said he'll sell 90% of NNPC.

Atiku said he will sell 90% of NNpC im sure both of you dont know NNPC is equally a regulator before now, who told you & that imbec!le Atiku that the regulating component of NNPC is just 10% of her operations? how can a regulator get an equity in a Venture it is meant to regulate, are you sure you have secondary education?

Sanctions? Even now we can be sanctioned by intl community and nobody will buy our oil. So your sanctions argument is nonsense.

The sanction I refer to here is not one that bars oil to be sold (even the US cant afford such sanction, if in doubt ask Iran) but one that stops western operators from doing business with Nigeria, in that case, Nigeria will fall back to NPDC for continuous production, I know you reason with your Lungs, dont make it so obvious.

Thank God that you mentioned MTN. The sector is being regulated by NCC. Now why can't NNPC be made to function like NCC? You shouldn't be a player in match you're also refereeing.

Only a m0r0n compares the telecom sector with the oil and gas industry.

See we should reduce power at the center. History has shown that any company managed by Govt whether state or federal is bound to fail simply because of corruption. That's how most of the old money made their ill gotten wealth.

Sure you read history in a v@gina not to know that Gazprom, petrobras, Cnpc, sinopec, sanagol are all state owned oil companies.

NNPC from the day it was found have been enmeshed from one corruption scandal to another. Even up till this day, the corruption stories emanating from there is insane. So it makes common sense here to separate the goat from the yam. Sell NNPC assets, let the money be tied to life changing projects like health, education, infrastructures,etc.

Sure, after selling NNPC, Nigeria will use you and Atiku for money rituals to be able to raise $500m monthly currently provided by the NNPC for budget implementation, import payments and currency stabilization.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
awelekiti:

simple question you are telling us how your destiny failed managing a mortuary.
Was Mtn born from Nitel privatization, yes or no?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Acidosis:

Yes, my relatives work for NICON Insurance. Do you have any information to prove they don't work for NICON Insurance?

Did you shut down the company in your head, dreams, or you simply want to be dum.b this morning?

Sure perhaps they work there as frames hung on walls

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kingspin:
Something have to be done to NNPC. Nigeria is not the only country that have oil. Other critical sectors need to follow.

something needs to be done, I agree, but selling it is madness, repeat after me.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
AZeD1:

NNPC collects money on behalf of Nigeria. Any fucking agency can be given that task. NITEL was sold and the country didn't collapse, rather it moved forward. The only thing the Nigerian government should be doing is regulation (see NCC, NERC, NAFDAC) et al.
NCC doesn't sell phone's or data or doesn't anything remotely close to the Telcomms but its doing it job well.

You should spend more time reading .

NNPC collects money on behalf of the federal government grin grin grin
so in your miserable old age, you dont even know what NNPC does?
Who gave a bingo like you access to the internet?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
jpphilips:

NNPC collects money on behalf of the federal government grin grin grin
so in your miserable old age, you dont even know what NNPC does?
Who gave a bingo like you access to the internet?

What does NNPC do?
NNPC doesn't drill ( They just partner with Oil companies in Joint Ventures)
NNPC doesn't refine.

I see you've been showing your ignorance up and down the thread calling NNPC a regulator..... News flash, DPR is the regulator not NNPC

As you can see from the Petroleum Ministry's website, NNPC handles commercial venture a.k.a collect money for the government while DPR regulates.

You can as well say the website is lying.

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by signz: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=jpphilips post=73122727][/quote]

Buhari not signed any 1st phase of PIGB.

PIGB will take care of your fears in your 2 paragraph. Incase you don't know in the PIGB, NNPC will be unbundled. Nigerian Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NPRC) will be in charge of regulation. Nigerian Petroleum Assets Management Company and
Nigerian Petroleum Company (NPC) maybe incharge of the 10% FG shares.infact, i read that NPC will replace NNPC and tis to be operated as a commercial entity that pays dividends in addition to Royalties and taxes.

You forgot that there are indigenous oil exploration companies that may not be affected and may even move to bridge the gap Incase of any sanction. We have Nestoil, Conoil, Oando, etc. In addition to NPDC or NPC when PIGB is signed into law. So again, fear not.

In those countries that you mentioned, if you check their corruption index, you'll find out that they're in a better position than Nigeria. If you decide to go further, you'll realise they have more competent hands in their civil service because they have a system that encourages merit based performance unlike here where we've gotten rid of competence or merit and replaced them with Nepotism, uncommon corruption, quota system, etc.

I repeat we can survive and thrive on taxes.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 1:38am On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=signz post=73124999]

PIGB will take care of your fears in your 2 paragraph. Incase you don't know in the PIGB, NNPC will be unbundled. Nigerian Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NPRC) will be in charge of regulation. Nigerian Petroleum Assets Management Company and
Nigerian Petroleum Company (NPC) maybe incharge of the 10% FG shares.infact, i read that NPC will replace NNPC and tis to be operated as a commercial entity that pays dividends in addition to Royalties and taxes.

Unbundling NNPC is different from Selling NNPC, are you a m0r0n? reasonable governments are proposing restructuring and unbundling the NNPC while the Adamawa lunatic and yourself are telling us about outright sale, dont you know the difference between changing operational structure and outright sale?

You forgot that there are indigenous oil exploration companies that may not be affected and may even move to bridge the gap Incase of any sanction. We have Nestoil, Conoil, Oando, etc. In addition to NPDC or NPC when PIGB is signed into law. So again, fear not.

Mention one indigenous producing company without a foreign technical partner? do you really understand how that industry works?
You dont need PIGB to unbundle NNPC, that is the story sold to illiterates like you.

In those countries that you mentioned, if you check their corruption index, you'll find out that they're in a better position than Nigeria. If you decide to go further, you'll realise they have more competent hands in their civil service because they have a system that encourages merit based performance unlike here where we've gotten rid of competence or merit and replaced them with Nepotism, uncommon corruption, quota system, etc.

Ok! so now you know most oil dependent economies maintain national oil companies, good start, you are beginning to have sense, next step is this, go and find out why they are not selling theirs?

I repeat we can survive and thrive on taxes.

Who will pay you the tax?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 1:55am On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=AZeD1 post=73123649]

What does NNPC do?

That is the assignment I gave you

NNPC doesn't drill ( They just partner with Oil companies in Joint Ventures)

Does Shell, Total, ENI, Chevron drill oil by themselves? why will NNPC drill oil by themselves? please go read for your Jamb.

NNPC doesn't refine.

Your mother's v@gina own & operate Portharcourt, Kaduna & Warri refineries.

I see you've been showing your ignorance up and down the thread calling NNPC a regulator..... News flash, DPR is the regulator not NNPC

As you can see from the Petroleum Ministry's website, NNPC handles commercial venture a.k.a collect money for the government while DPR regulates.

You can as well say the website is lying.

can you isolate DPR from the NNPC operationally?grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Monkey!!

you see the kinda f00ls that parade around this website, they dont know anything yet they cant shut up! that is why all the reasonable people that started this website are all gone because of semi r@tards like you, seeing a topic or thread is not an invitation to display !diocy, I dont know who cursed most of you.
If you dont know what NNPC does, ask those that have a clue, dont come here to type rubbish that can misguide those that genuinely want to get knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by deomelo: 2:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Mizk:
I think this is commendable, but who are you selling it to, and how would you handle the proceeds?

He sold nitel and collected $900 million, but he did not pay the workers their pensions.

Guess who paid the workers their pensions over a decade latter, PMB.

Athiefkulooter is absolutely unacceptable.

Food for thought.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by OreMI22: 2:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Even the dead know that Buhari was a disaster. Con man . Chop clean mouth and still shouting corruption when he is stealing from NNPC.

Buhari remains the WORST THIEF to ever rule Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.