Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (41106 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Lordofthewest(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku is indirectly telling us how he's going to put Nigeria on eBay as soon as he's president and his slaves are still kissing his ass....chai who cursed these people?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by bixton(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
I don dey fear oooooo
I hope this is not fake news because we all understand what happened with the privatization he did as VP ooooo.
This is final killing coming from PDP oooo

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Touchforfree(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
In Naira or Bitcoin ?.

Another tier of PBE go open be that. The one you and the Oga on top did then still dey smell.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Sibrah: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
He will sell to himself I guess.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Scatterscatter(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:
Do I sound sarcastic? Sorry I am not

HA! Holy Zachariah! So with the privatization of Nepa and Nitel, ask yourself if those two entities are now better or worse.

Abeg go and sit down somewhere and continue making Okpa. You don't know anything about what we are talking about

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by kanimike: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Just tell us u will buy 90% of NNPC, smooth criminal.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
HisMajesty1:
This guy has come again. He sold NITEL, NICON and so on and till today both the companies and it's ex- staff are not better for it.
Ajaokuta hasn't been sold and its not better than those two companies.

Also no one budgets for NITEL or NICON again but we can't say the same for Ajaokuta.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku = Awa ti ku

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Mankosi: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
989900:
Atiku campaigning for APC?

Own goal, own goal everywhere!

Just give the mic to Atiku, he will self-destruct.

that man too dey misyarn....haba, abeg sb should stop him before he destroy his political career and his popularity.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by dokie: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Can you compare nnpc and LNG? If Nigeria as a nation can be sold and managed by foreigners under the regulation of a federal government its better. We cant run businesses as a country, its the private sectors that run things right. No nepotism or tribalism. Meritocracy us what rules. If the nnpc was sold along the others in objs time, as well as the refineries, we won't be in the mess we are in now.

Atiku sell it. (But not to your self)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by ORIENTATION101: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
id911:
If he can achieve that it will be commendable because as far as the State continues to control NNPC, it will never grow like its counterparts in other parts of the world
what did he achieve with
Nitel,nepa e.t.c he sold off fraudulently God in heaven will never allow atiku to become president in Nigeria

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by tonysleek(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Shoro léléyi nso ni?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
[sub][/sub]
Beremx:
That's my president in waiting.

Abeg don't talk too much so that Buhari and his failed government will not steal your ideas

since he left in 2007 if every other administration had continue from where he(atiku) stopped will he be having another nightmare of auctioning nigeria ... no wonder atiku father decided not to own any property when he was alive.
@times i wonder if OLX was atiku stolen idea .... sell it!!
Beremx:

Abeg don't talk too much so that Buhari and his failed government will not steal your ideas

since he left in 2007 if every other administration had continue from where he(atiku) stopped will he be having another nightmare of auctioning nigeria ... no wonder atiku father decided not to own any property when he was alive.
Beremx:

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Agbaletu: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Alexis11:
Can Atiku just stop talking please??

He seems to reduce his votes by every single word he says. cool
Honestly, I think Atiku and Obi should stop talking for now. Their spokesmen should do the job.
Osita should also stop his tweets. These guys are demarketing PDP.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by HisMajesty1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
AZeD1:

Also no one budgets for NITEL or NICON again but we can't say the same for Ajaokuta.
Are you aware Ajaokuta Steel Co. died finally under OBJ/Atiku administration? Go and do your findings... This man amassed illegal wealth with most of the sales of Government parastatals back then... No ex-staff of those privitized agencies, their children, extended family members or any other person that felt the ripple effect of that act of corruption which brought about wanton suffering will ever vote for Atiku.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by HisMajesty1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
AZeD1:

Are you aware that Ajaokuta Steel Co. died finally under OBJ/Atiku administration? Go and do your findings... This man amassed illegal wealth with most of the sales of Government parastatals back then... No ex-staff of those privatized agencies or their children can ever vote for Atiku.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by RoronoaZoro(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4794516/hurry-plot-land-up-grabs

cheesy Atiku help me sell this too. #Atiku2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by bluefilm: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Of course you'll sell it and then buy it back.

Con men everywhere.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by DinoP: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who will buy it
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by ORIENTATION101: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:

el rufai was right to say no thinking brain in pdp and supportersgringrin

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Quality20(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Even our tertiary teaching hospitals are not efficient and airports. I hope Atiku sell them too along with NNPC, and our maritime company when he resumes as president

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by signz: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Scatterscatter:

HA! Holy Zachariah! So with the privatization of Nepa and Nitel, ask yourself if those two entities are now better or worse.

Abeg go and sit down somewhere and continue making Okpa. You don't know anything about what we are talking about

What have you gained from NNPC?

When we had NITEL, we had only 33000 active lines.

Even the sale of NEPA is one of the best things we've done. The only thing wrong with Power now is that we've not allowed market forces to determine price of power and that Transmission is still in the hands of FG.

NNPC has always been riddled with corruption and even under the incorruptible Buhari, corruption is now worse in NNPC.

Atiku is right, NNPC assets should be sold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
HisMajesty1:

Are you aware that Ajaokuta Steel Co. died finally under OBJ/Atiku administration? Go and do your findings... This man amassed illegal wealth with most of the sales of Government parastatals back then... No ex-staff of those privatized agencies or their children can ever vote for Atiku.

Ajaokuta has never worked. The blast furnace has never been turned on yet every year there's a budget for it.

NNPC as currently constructed is a drain pipe on the nations resources.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by KIYEH: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
All this trash is the work of APC to sabotage the effort of the man. APC and lies na 5&6
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by don4real18(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
otokx:
Did he really say so?
Are you withdrawing your support? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by dokie: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:
Do I sound sarcastic? Sorry I am not

Don't mind these people who don't understand a thing about business and how things get to work.how many years is covenant university? Yet its dusting U.I and UNN and unilag that has been there all these while.

We couldn't run refineries and the whole nation is waiting on dangote to build his own. What of our secondary schools? How many of us can send our children to governnent owned secondary schools?

Can you compare the commercial banks to the government owned banks in terms of efficiency and profitability? Hospitals? Telecoms? Nigeria Airways, Railways, Waterways, So what makes anyone think that nnpc is performing optimally?

Atiku sell it, sha don't sell to yourself. If possible sell the highways and let investors put tolls in it under reasonable regulations, and you will see infrastructure - Build, Operate and Transfer - get this shithole working.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by spydes: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dear Atiku,please sell everything once you enter...at least we will know we do not have anything again,afterall having them has done more harm
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by PVision2020(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
An Atiku presidency will be tsunami, his utterances in the past few days shows either is ulterior motives or Economic ineptitude.
His campaign managers should stop him from talking. The frenzy that greeted his emergence from the primaries is gradually wading off and more unguarded utterances from him will further push him to the relegation zone.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by efighter: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please what did we achieve from the companies that Atikuloot sold when he was VP? Atikuloot should go and sell his grandchlldren. Below are few of the companies.

Nigerian Airways
NICON Insurance
African Petroleum
NEPA
Eleme Petrochemical Company
NITEL - sold to Atikuloot company, later resold to Goatluck's friend Mr. Ayeni
Delta Steel Company
Unipetrol
National Oil
Ashaka Cement
WAPCO
CCNN - Cement Company of Northern Nigeria
BCC Calabar Cement
Capital Hotel, Abuja (Abuja Sheraton);
Festac ’77
Nigerian Hotels Limited (now Southern Sun, Ikoyi)
Nigerian Hotels (Caterers’ Court, Ikoyi), Nigerian Hotels (House 8 & 9 Lees Road, Ikoyi) and Nigerian Hotels (Audit Section, Ikoyi)”

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by rottennaija(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Alexis11:
Can Atiku just stop talking please??

He seems to reduce his votes by every single word he says. cool

Please let him talk, it's good he does

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Wemabank: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
You want to come and continue selling from where u stopped abi, is Okey.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Scores Of Boko Haram Insurgents Killed At Sambisa / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.