Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (41141 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Meanwhile UK used LG g5 is available for just 34k. Dm 08082457319 for more details
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:
That's my president in waiting.

Abeg don't talk too much so that Buhari and his failed government will not steal your ideas
And u think this is a good idea?
The one way sell nepa how market, is nepa any better after he sold it to his friends and girlfriend.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
AZeD1:

NNPC as it is is a trading company. It holds the Government shares in JV's with other Oil companies. Rather than give monies to NNPC, oil companies can pay the directly to the federation account.

We save money spent on paying fat salaries to inefficient workers.

If oil companies pay directly into the fed account, who determines what is sold and how much? Who monitors the service contracts of the IOC's? Who regulates the IOC's? Who provides petroleum products for you?

You assume the IOC's are loyal and honest that they will declare in your interest abi? Go and read about NAPIMS and DPR before you disgrace yourself further.

Libya is stupid to have LOC, Saudi is silly to have Saudi Aramco, Russia is a f00l to have Gazprom, China is crazy to have CNOOC & SINOPEC, Brazil is fvcked to have Petrobras, Malasia is silly to have Petronas, Iran is Atikulated to have IOC abi?

When you don't understand what is on the table, shut the fvck up!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Acidosis(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
chris51:
This is exactly Atiku's mission. To sell off the country's assets to himself and his friends.
Thats how he and his cronies bought off Nigerian's assets during his regime and that of Obasanjo.
God will not forgive him and others who ruled the country for 16 years and plunged us into darkness.
People are complaining about Buhari who has spent less than 4 years and forget about the 16 years of mis-rule.
I don't care about any party but whoever our president is, should be compassionate.
Atiku is definitely BAD news because his interest is to grow his financial empire

You want to go back to the dark days of NEPA?? You prefer NEPA to Ikeja Electric?

Anyone against privatization is either an illiterate or a lazy and backward thinking person.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
jpphilips:

If oil companies pay directly into the fed account, who determines what is sold and how much? Who monitors the service contracts of the IOC's? Who regulates the IOC's? Who provides petroleum products for you?

You assume the IOC's are loyal and honest that they will declare in your interest abi? Go and read about NAPIMS and DPR before you disgrace yourself further.

Libya is stupid to have LOC, Saudi is silly to have Saudi Aramco, Russia is a f00l to have Gazprom, China is crazy to have CNOOC & SINOPEC, Brazil is fvcked to have Petrobras, Malasia is silly to have Petronas, Iran is Atikulated to have IOC abi?

Lol are you seriously comparing, NNPC with Petrobras, Aramco and co?
Petrobras has assets outside of Brazil ( refineries, drilling and production) while NNPC can't even maintain just one refinery in Nigeria. Oh by the way, Petrobras is semi public.

SINOPEC has assets in Nigeria and other foreign countries.

The only thing NNPC has with those companies are they are majorly owned by governments outside that, they are not in the same leagues at all.

You should take your own advice and shut up because you are clueless. Comparing SINOPEC, Petrobras and Aramco to NNPC? are you high?
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by ORIENTATION101: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
AZeD1:

NNPC as it is is a trading company. It holds the Government shares in JV's with other Oil companies. Rather than give monies to NNPC, oil companies can pay the directly to the federation account.

We save money spent on paying fat salaries to inefficient workers.
will u just shut up already what nonesense re you talking about you want to sell the most prized asset that the country is surviving on for privatization so that iocs can finally crumbled what is left in nigeria .you must be mad to think nigeria will be able function better without having nnpc

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by lereinter(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Babygiwa:
To himself and his friends like he did with NITEL and the others right?

who are the friends

the year 2000 was start of mobile globalization as set by un

nitel had to go for gsm while also the terrestrial equipments was sold to gsm providers to start it

what u see now in telecommunication is it bad
I won't dispute that he gained from it, but not selfishly

osinbajo is head of SIP take it or leave it he is gaining from it as buhari too is gaining as been petroleum minister

atikulated 2019
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
econet wireless and mtn ( both foreign companies) bought nitel and not atiku. Lazy youth, read before commenting.

You must be an inmate of Kuje prisons to believe that nonsense you spewed, Nitel was leased to Pentascope by Atiku with a carte blanche to spend the $400m belonging to Nitel till date, pentascope doesn't have a sim card.
The first time in the world a lease contractor spends money belonging to a leasee, Atiku is a criminal miracle.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
will u just shut up already what nonesense re you talking about you want to sell the most prized asset that the country is surviving on for privatization so that iocs can finally crumbled what is left in nigeria .you must be mad to think nigeria will be able function better without having nnpc

NNPC is not an asset, NNPC is a liability.

Do you even know what NNPC does?
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
lereinter:

who are the friends

the year 2000 was start of mobile globalization as set by un

nitel had to go for gsm while also the terrestrial equipments was sold to gsm providers to start it

what u see now in telecommunication is it bad
I won't dispute that he gained from it, but not selfishly

osinbajo is head of SIP take it or leave it he is gaining from it as buhari too is gaining as been petroleum minister

atikulated 2019

Another illiterate on the loose.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
HisMajesty1:
This guy has come again. He sold NITEL, NICON and so on and till today both the companies and it's ex- staff are not better for it.

pls what will nitel be doing in this age of gsm

also why should a country own an insurance coy
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Acidosis(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Scatterscatter:

HA! Holy Zachariah! So with the privatization of Nepa and Nitel, ask yourself if those two entities are now better or worse.

Abeg go and sit down somewhere and continue making Okpa. You don't know anything about what we are talking about

How can they be better when they've been sold and the new owners have chosen to do what they like with their companies while remitting appropriate tax to your government gonment ?
And what in heavens name do you need NITEL for? You think you still need those wires over your roof to own a landline (01- 02-, etc lines)? You must be a product of the 15th century.

If you need a landline, just walk up to a nearby MTN store. NITEL poles are no longer necessary to own a 01-Lagos line. NITEL has outlived its usefulness.
If Atiku had not sold NITEL back in those days, no right thinking investor will buy any of its gadgets for N200k in 2019.

Btw, have you by any means come across these two companies in Ikeja, Lagos - Ntel and Ikeja Electric??
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by freemi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
HisMajesty1:
That is a failed move already. You want to sell to yourself and your cronies by proxy.
u jst pourd ur own peeeww. Hop u undastnd hw d nnpc operates
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by ORIENTATION101: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
AZeD1:

NNPC is not an asset, NNPC is a liability.

Do you even know what NNPC does?
nnpc is the shock absorber for nigerian economy remove it and see nigeria crumble to her knees.a country that depends on forex cannot afford to loose the highest contributor of scarce forex to wolves ready to devour the reminant of the country
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by otunbateekay(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
jpphilips:

You must be an inmate of Kuje prisons to believe that nonsense you spewed, Nitel was leased to Pentascope by Atiku with a carte blanche to spend the $400m belonging to Nitel till date, pentascope doesn't have a sim card.
The first time in the world a lease contractor spends money belonging to a leasee, Atiku is a criminal miracle.
. chai!...pa chukwudi. where are you?..to.defend your saviour Atiku?
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
AZeD1:

Lol are you seriously comparing, NNPC with Petrobras, Aramco and co?
Petrobras has assets outside of Brazil ( refineries, drilling and production) while NNPC can't even maintain just one refinery in Nigeria. Oh by the way, Petrobras is semi public.

SINOPEC has assets in Nigeria and other foreign countries.

The only thing NNPC has with those companies are they are majorly owned by governments outside that, they are not in the same leagues at all.

You should take your own advice and shut up because you are clueless. Comparing SINOPEC, Petrobras and Aramco to NNPC? are you high?

Can you please shut up? If not for Atiku and OBJ's scam, NNPC would've been like Shell in our JDZ with Sao tome,
NPDC would've been steering our local production capacity if Jonathan and Maduele didn't divert their oil blocks, so if NNPC hasn't ventured outside Nigeria, blame Idiots like Atiku and co.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by GavelSlam: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kingdelex:
penalty
APC don score

grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
jpphilips:

Can you please shut up? If not for Atiku and OBJ's scam, NNPC would've been like Shell in our JDZ with Sao tome,
NPDC would've been steering our local production capacity if Jonathan and Maduele didn't divert their oil blocks, so if NNPC hasn't ventured outside Nigeria, blame Idiots like Atiku and co.
NNPC was formed in 1977 and not 2000 but keep lying to yourself.

Oh by the way has NNPC gotten better in the last 3 years?
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
nnpc is the shock absorber for nigerian economy remove it and see nigeria crumble to her knees.a country that depends on forex cannot afford to loose the highest contributor of scarce forex to wolves ready to devour the reminant of the country
You have no idea what NNPC does.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
jpphilips:

I don't need to join issues with you on thos. No wonder your mumu president call you lazy youths...because you're not willing to learn.
.you can only unleash abusive language. That's why you guys will remain in same position. The whites aren't just ahead today. It's because they learn. Google is your intimate fella. Don't bother yourself with pentascope. Go search for NATCOM. In case you need further help,let me know. Pele.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
I won't talk now

Until

Buhari win
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by writeprof(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmm! To who? The Niger-deltans or the WAZOBIA race?
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
count me out of those million votes lost. No forward thinking and business oriented Nigerians would hear this and not welcome it. Nitel is a case study. Nothing is happening in nnpc. It houses a bunch of fraudulent and lazy Nigerians. On privatization I stand.

What do you know about NITEL?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by JustWatching: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
180 million mumus who will go back to their vomit
When we warned that the thieving and squandermania under Jonathan was going to come back and bite them , they never listened . Jonathan single handedly mortgaged the future of 3 Generations.
Yet they are not ready to suffer the repercussions (albeit for a few years and come out on the sunny side ) .
They will sacrifice their future for the Stomach .

Hollywood taste with Ajegunle income.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
I don't need to join issues with you on thos. No wonder your mumu president call you lazy youths...because you're not willing to learn.
.you can only unleash abusive language. That's why you guys will remain in same position. The whites aren't just ahead today. It's because they learn. Google is your intimate fella. Don't bother yourself with pentascope. Go search for NATCOM. In case you need further help,let me know. Pele.

Shut it, you must talk when you are empty.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by writeprof(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmm! To who? The Niger-deltans or the WAZOBIA race? Must everything be sold May God raise a RIGHTEOUS LEADER for this NATION.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by GavelSlam: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
econet wireless and mtn ( both foreign companies) bought nitel and not atiku. Lazy youth, read before commenting.

You have the audacity to call someone lazy.

grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
hmmm. What would you say of mtn,too and airtel? What about the job opportunities telecoms has provided Nigerians? What of the likes of slot and co, who have been made billionaires for life? And what about the shopping revenue received by the federal govt on telecoms yearly? You need to expatriate clearer so we'd understand you better.

What nonsense are you talking about? Who told you Nitel gave birth mtn and others?
Jeez!! Are you ignorant or simply retarded?
Where is your Nicon insurance Atiku sold? Where is your Alscon? Shut up pls!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by teejona(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
otokx:
Did he really say so?
If you dey ask me, na who I go ask
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kingspin:
Government becoming a shareholder and leasing some businesses to private organization for management and accountability.While government act as the overall supervisor the business will be run by 2nd party.This is how it is done. For example you see Emirate Airline, it is co business btw Dubai government and outside shareholders run by reputable private organization. The only problem we face is getting a good organization to man some of these big organization without government interference. And i don't mind Nigeria getting foreign management firm here.

Sure because you don't know what NNPC does, why are Atikulators so dumb?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by JustWatching: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
jpphilips:

You are wasting your time arguing with these dunces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
jpphilips:

Shut it, you must talk when you are empty.
Lol. I'm here again to help. I don't have to sound rude like you. Did you know elrufai the saint invited pentascope to Nigeria to manage the refulatory affairs of nitel after licences had already been issued to mtn, econet wireless, etc( the same way remita was employed to handle the remittance of payments into the fed govt TSA)? Did you also know the same pentascope was latwr sacked by the federal govt when the company couldn't manage nitel's fortune? Let's know if you need more info. Ciao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). / What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.