Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (39847 Views)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Mutemenot(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
Everyday inclusive tenants meeting just like osun election

1 Like

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by israelmao(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
Face-me-face-you consortia the debate starts now!
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2018
Those guys dat peep at ladies bathing inside the zinc coverred bathroomcheesy.. Then those house wives that knock at ur door begging for maggi,salt and oil. Very common in a face me i face ucheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Kelvin1019: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2018
The type u go to toilet and see annoying shit
U use the water u brought to flush b4 u return with Fresh water another person is already inside.....
Or
The shit u flush instead of going inside, the shit comes out d more.......
No body should quote me pls am feeling fine
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by joshmee4real(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2018
Rednose:
I don't live in a face-me-I-face-you, but sometimes it feels like I do because of a neighbour who constantly monitors my activities. Her balcony overlooks my yard. She is a chronic gossip and cannot mind her business.
Your own is even worse bcuz she is the only one facing you while yu can't face her. Better look for a gud Face-me-i- face- you apartment
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by sacx: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Face me I face you o eh, I nor one run away eh. Roock me I rock you o eh, na me and you today... wink
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Eberex(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Eberechi24:
Association of Gossips. Nothing escape them. They are expert in causing confusion amongst family and friends.

Trouble maker

Debtors

Peace maker

Pedophiles

As soon as your switch on your gen, you will hear knock on your door and then they will peep and say "buroda abeg I wan charge phone"

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by verifiablefacts: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2018
chubysoft1:
This is an old post. What's wrong? No new post again?
post new one

1 Like

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by gees101(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2018
Rednose:
I don't live in a face-me-I-face-you, but sometimes it feels like I do because of a neighbour who constantly monitors my activities. Her balcony overlooks my yard. She is a chronic gossip and cannot mind her business.
my guy na face me i face u, u dey

1 Like

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by naijaboiy: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2018
Eberechi24:
Association of Gossips. Nothing escape them. They are expert in causing confusion amongst family and friends.

Trouble maker

Debtors

Peace maker

Pedophiles

Beggars /borrower
Especially pedophiles. A very underrated set people need to look out for in such vicinity.
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by juniorstar(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
I once spent my holiday break in one, my grannys place...for like a month made loads of friends there blessing, gloria, and their brother cant remember his name again ebiowe i think. It was fun.couples always fighting
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by gees101(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kelvin1019:
The type u go to toilet and see annoying shit
U use the water u brought to flush b4 u return with Fresh water another person is already inside.....
Or
The shit u flush instead of going inside, the shit comes out d more.......
No body should quote me pls am feeling fine
guy use cipro tab
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
A Nigerian army barracks is far worse. You go see some soldiers with like 7 pikin. All of them almost the same age. Most especially those non commissioned officers. Government don't take care of them at all. Their own allocation na room and palour. Everyday na quarrel with one another wife. Children go wear only pant dey drive tire up and down. Everywhere dirt, filth and squalor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Maro4u(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
lefulefu:
Those guys dat peep at ladies bathing inside the zinc coverred bathroomcheesy.. Then those house wives that knock at ur door begging for maggi,salt and oil. Very common in a face me i face ucheesy.
chai me put tiny hole for back of the ladies bathroom come insert short straw there to rotate the view hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
a neighbor that would always vehemently not pay his or her Nepa Bill,

and will always lead to disconnecting of the light every month by Nepa officials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Maro4u(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
jamesibo:
When Winning is my right , 100% Grantee this weekend , call or whatsApp to confirm
when winning is your right u still ask people 4 money 4 ur nonsense odd guy carry your market go business sections
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by cnonyechi(f): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
adrian3000:
this one na mumu post

u think so? cry sorry for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Guitarlife:
I have lived in a face-me-i-fave-you before. I was surrounded by indigenes, the toilet and bath was almost a kilometre away from the house and ofcourse it was a pit toilet.

It was durimg my early days after nysc when I was doing my msc, it helped me to understand the suffering people go through and I have become more empathetic and more charitorious.

People are suffering, I see aan with his wife and 3 children and a maid living in just 1 room. I ask myself how will they even have sex without exposing or abusimg those children.

I thank God thinga have changed today. I encourage anyone going through same not to be discouraged, everything will work out perfectly.

Thank you sir. It's not easy.
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by BluntBoy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
I lived in self-contain apartment throughout my MSc and I can tell you that the experience was the same as when I lived in face-me-I-slap-you apartment.

There were times when I would be at home for days and because I drove a Mercedes Benz 190 which belonged to my dad at that time, some neighbours said I was a yahoo yahoo guy. Awon elenu marimaso.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by lanre9ja(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
the neighbour that cant control his children always crying disturbing your weekend........

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Eaglefine(f): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Their public toilets na wahala. Ladies that lives there can be diagnosed toilet infections 100 times per year.
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Eberechi24(f): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
naijaboiy:

Especially pedophiles. A very underrated set people need to look out for in such vicinity.
sadly, these people are everywhere. Don't trust anyone with your kids.
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Babzeelog(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
That one bachelor that often wakes people up frm sleep with the extreem loundness of sounds frm his pantaker puchased three loader radio set...... He feels like the hardcore nigga in that zone.........

5 Likes

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
xynerise:
Everyone has a stepping stone....I have been there once and I saw hell grin

These are the kind of people you may see or have seen in a typical Face-me-I-face-you-apartment.

1. One wicked old woman everyone believes to be a witch.

-2. A randy bachelor that sleeps with people's underage daughters

3. One married man who drinks irresponsibly

4. One slayqueen that brings in different guys

5. Some stubborn children that play around your window or sometimes peep through your window when you have visitors�

6. The Holy Holy man that only preaches to people but live the opposite.

Add yours

DAT brother DAT those nt relate with anybody
Smokes on cum cum
Weh compound Pple deh fear gan
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Qarah01(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
1) That particular person you will always meet anytime you wanna enter without anyone noticing.
2) Those ones it is when you have visitors they will know they want to charge
3) Those ones that it's when they are to pay their Electricity bill they remember a neighbor that is still owing for previous month.
4) The one that knock on your window late in the night after being locked outside
5) Those ones that when they know you have something, they will beg from you till it finishes before buying theirs.

4 Likes

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by versejohn: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
don't forget the ones that know when you have money to cook..how they know I always wonder, all of a sudden someone will come and ask for money a day after you receive alert...HOW?
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Qarah01(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
That woman that would always give your parents feed back of all you've done. 2) The family you dare not send their children on errand or beat 3) The family whose children are always right 4) That particular child who is the first suspect when bad thing happens
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by tpraiz(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
What about those troublesome neighbors that will always wake you up early in the morning with
songs
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Funny
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Tizu(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
I have not lived in one before, but I once visited a friend who used to live on the last floor of a two story building in Ogba and at the back of his house was a face me I face you bungalow. When I looked outside I saw a beautiful young woman starked naked with soap all over her body. She was pursuing and calling a man who she was shouting always come to the bathroom to peep her bathing . The lady stood for over five minutes shouting with NOTHING to hide . I was amazed. But my friend told me such is a daily occurrence. He described the house as a live home video theater.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) / 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family / Pap For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.