Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (39836 Views)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by silifat11(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
The one that always fight about whose turn to sweep or wash the toilets
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by ultimatekint(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
It is hell.
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by immaq8(f): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
the good neighbor we dey peep ur pot to know if na better food u dey cook
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Jabioro: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
It make me remembered the old days..mama Kelechi,Abusi,Ruka and aunty Ayo..wao! Supo,Yoju,idowu,Ogbe, kola where are pple today? Mama Kelechi your soup,garri and hot rice shape us,may your and others cotenant efforts go down in vains.Baba Awa nko..a sweet plus terrible experience..
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by delishpot: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
abat4real37:
the best thing to do when you live in a face me and face you apartment is to mind your business.

Then the day you need your neighbour's they will also mind their business. LOL. Best way to live in FMIFY is to be just and fair and not accommodate gossips. That way they will avoid you with amebo and not count you in with the trouble makers. Say hi, laugh at their jokes and contribute your quota. Don't do more than yourself and don't show off.

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Elliot2(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
PencilBox:

I don't think you have lived in one b4. cos if you have, you'd know there's no privacy, no hidden secrets let alone 'minding your business'.
it is a 'symbiotic' environment. grin
i dey laugh am. U can't mind ur biz in a gheto.
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by vivalavida(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
It's a nasty environment. My parents didn't bring me up in such an environment and I swore never to live in such no matter how life turned out for me. When I left my parents place, I made sure it was a one bedroom flat with water running. I have visited and spent days with my cousins living in such environment at oshodi of all places and swore never to live in such. The convenience is the worst part of it all. May God help people to move out of such places

1 Like

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Maro4u:
chai me put tiny hole for back of the ladies bathroom come insert short straw there to rotate the view hehehe
haha grin grin grin ibu and company na dem dey guilty of such grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by walosky(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
ShenTeh:

.You forgot to add:

7. One family everybody sees as the poorest, but may actually be the best of the lot

8. A man who would never (or be the most reluctant to) contribute his dues for electricity, waste management, cleaning etc

9. The sister who stays 2 days at home and 28 days 'abroad' in a month. Only old tenants even recognize her.

10. Talking about Old tenants. The tenants who know everything about everyone and every place in the area. They can be better described as signposts.

11. The Landlady who always sends you on an errand fir you to come back and meet her nude/semi nude.

12. The Landlords' s daughter who's always jealous of you cos you bring in different girls and still not showed or given her any admiration.

13. Peeping under the door or any of the cracks just to steal and behold the sight of one of the women bathing with your hand on ur jollos feeling the excitement.

1 Like

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by walosky(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
vivalavida:
It's a nasty environment. My parents didn't bring me up in such an environment and I swore never to live in such no matter how life turned out for me. When I left my parents place, I made sure it was a one bedroom flat with water running. I have visited and spent days with my cousins living in such environment at oshodi of all places and swore never to live in such. The convenience is the worst part of it all. May God help people to move out of such places
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Maro4u(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Tizu:
I have not lived in one before, but I once visited a friend who used to live on the last floor of a two story building in Ogba and at the back of his house was a face me I face you bungalow. When I looked outside I saw a beautiful young woman starked naked with soap all over her body. She was pursuing and calling a man who she was shouting always come to the bathroom to peep her bathing . The lady stood for over five minutes shouting with NOTHING to hide . I was amazed. But my friend told me such is a daily occurrence. He described the house as a live home video theater.
Chai e dey sweet ehh
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rednose:
I don't live in a face-me-I-face-you, but sometimes it feels like I do because of a neighbour who constantly monitors my activities. Her balcony overlooks my yard. She is a chronic gossip and cannot mind her business.
I'm facing the same dilemma where I live also I get this busy body Neigbor living in the other flat she carry my matter 4 head me Kuku de komot there with 5months of rent remaining las las January
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Demmtek(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
the most eccentric guy in the compound that doesn't relates with his neighbors, but whenever something bad happens in the house he his the first suspect.

1 Like

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by maxive(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
The KEY HOLDER. He/she keeps keys for those pairing in a room as they go to work or for the children of cotenants.
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by edoman2016: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Princedapace:
I grew up in the barracks.. I thank God today.. Environment matters a lot.. Barracks no be life mehn.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Apartments in Army Barracks are mini flat and not face me I face you room.
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Phyde: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
The compound that one stubborn child will just come and poo on the floor and one adult will just unknowingly step on it and messed everywhere. We dey really see something for this life.
Too many queue just to bath and some stubborn tenant will brush teeth, poo and bath in the same bathroom not minding the queue outside. grin
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Olaiya26: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rednose:
I don't live in a face-me-I-face-you, but sometimes it feels like I do because of a neighbour who constantly monitors my activities. Her balcony overlooks my yard. She is a chronic gossip and cannot mind her business.

She need it.�
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by ndidibabe(f): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rednose:
For her balcony to overlook your yard, it's a "face me I face u"
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by springtech(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
xynerise:
Everyone has a stepping stone....I have been there once and I saw hell grin

These are the kind of people you may see or have seen in a typical Face-me-I-face-you-apartment.

1. One wicked old woman everyone believes to be a witch.

-2. A randy bachelor that sleeps with people's underage daughters

3. One married man who drinks irresponsibly

4. One slayqueen that brings in different guys

5. Some stubborn children that play around your window or sometimes peep through your window when you have visitors�

6. The Holy Holy man that only preaches to people but live the opposite.

Add yours

Omg, this Op is something else, looking at every point here i remember vividly my growing up years at 443 Aborishade Street Lawanson. That house is a proper definition of a face me i slap you barrack.

Now let me supply the names in each category.
1. Iya Debola
2. Broda Moshoodi
3. Baba Akanimo
4. Temilola, Debola, Iwana
5. Eboh and his gang
6. Edidiong

Chaiii, what a memorable time growing up.
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by immaculate1234(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Maro4u:
when winning is your right u still ask people 4 money 4 ur nonsense odd guy carry your market go business sections

nobody want odd bet9ja did not open for them to loose so take your odd and shove it up ur ass
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Maro4u(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
immaculate1234:

nobody want odd bet9ja did not open for them to loose so take your odd and shove it up ur ass
Guy me and u get fight? I dey fight d guy u dey fight me read well b4 u quote na :/
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Slimsly100(f): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
The ones that will be doing competition with generator noise close to your window. Funny enough the person fit nor get Gen o
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
TINTINABULATION:
And there is this particular neighbour who is fond of borrowing; from matches, to knives, to toothpaste, to iron, and to onions. GOD HAVE MERCY.
Really had a good laugh. Even among neighbours in flats, it happens. My mom's neighbour will borrow red oil, grounded pepper, salt etc and when u refuse, she tag u a wicked person and hold grudge 4 d next one week. After that, she'll greet u and if u answer, she'll be back to borrow something

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
ShenTeh:

.You forgot to add:

7. One family everybody sees as the poorest, but may actually be the best of the lot

8. A man who would never (or be the most reluctant to) contribute his dues for electricity, waste management, cleaning etc

9. The sister who stays 2 days at home and 28 days 'abroad' in a month. Only old tenants even recognize her.

10. Talking about Old tenants. The tenants who know everything about everyone and every place in the area. They can be better described as signposts.
Nigeria is a funny place to live in
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
simple250:
Your slippers go lost grin

You wash cloth wahala because cloth hunter they go round shocked to pack the new cloth for rope kiss
Experienced this one in school. I will wash during weekends, sit at home till they dry and pack them. I nor fit shout
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kelvin1019:
The type u go to toilet and see annoying shit

U use the water u brought to flush b4 u return with Fresh water another person is already inside.....

Or

The shit u flush instead of going inside, the shit comes out d more.......

No body should quote me pls am feeling fine
i will quote u and buy u medicine. See how everybody dey look me
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by immaculate1234(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
Maro4u:

Guy me and u get fight? I dey fight d guy u dey fight me read well b4 u quote na :/

no vex na the guy I dey refer to doh

1 Like

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by MARKETfund: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
xynerise:
Everyone has a stepping stone....I have been there once and I saw hell grin

These are the kind of people you may see or have seen in a typical Face-me-I-face-you-apartment.

1. One wicked old woman everyone believes to be a witch.

-2. A randy bachelor that sleeps with people's underage daughters

3. One married man who drinks irresponsibly

4. One slayqueen that brings in different guys

5. Some stubborn children that play around your window or sometimes peep through your window when you have visitors�

6. The Holy Holy man that only preaches to people but live the opposite.

Add yours

Pa Antelope are you sure you're not no.2 this one you're complaining of no.5 grin gringrin
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by xynerise: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2018
MARKETfund:

Pa Antelope are you sure you're not no.2 this one you're complaining of no.5 grin gringrin

Double edged thunder fire you there grin
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by MARKETfund: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2018
xynerise:

Pa Antelope
I take that for an admittance of guiltgrin grin
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Maro4u(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
xynerise:

Why u dey vex na it shows that true true u b d no2 type
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Amaechi5(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Have experienced such, bathroom and toilet wahala. Thank God for everything.

Download and play winning eleven 2018 game on your smartphone through here https://zpykiostech.com/winning-eleven-2018-apk/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) / What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.