Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (40096 Views)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Franklyine: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2018
abat4real37:
the best thing to do when you live in a face me and face you apartment is to mind your business.
Even if you try, they won't let you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo) / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.