Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover (6889 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover by searchproject(f): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
ecstasy357:

You smile like someone that's guilty

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover by ecstasy357(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2019
searchproject:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Let's talk project. I need one for electrical
Re: Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover by searchproject(f): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2019
ecstasy357:

Let's talk project. I need one for electrical

Visit the website on my signature and select your department
Re: Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover by ecstasy357(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2019
searchproject:

Visit the website on my signature and select your department

Ya site has issues
Re: Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover by Akinbahm(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2019
searchproject:
#6. Don't Deprived Him Of Seeing A Football Match

Most guys out there don’t joke with football matches. They will go extra miles just to see a football match. However, when you start depriving him of seeing football games because you want to watch Zeeworld and Telemundo, he may not find this funny. The next time you want to come around, he wouldn’t want you to come.
To invite her over will be extremely easy, I will just make sure the next time I will host her will be during "international break" to avoid unnecessary argument of "Football is more important than me issue".
Re: Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover by searchproject(f): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
ecstasy357:

Ya site has issues

No issue
Re: Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover by searchproject(f): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Akinbahm:

To invite her over will be extremely easy, I will just make sure the next time I will host her will be during "international break" to avoid unnecessary argument of "Football is more important than me issue".

Lol
Re: Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover by searchproject(f): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2019
ecstasy357:

You smile like someone that's guilty

grin grin grin grin
Re: Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Very interesting grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Discuss Why Relationships Break Up. . . / Hilarious! See What This Guy Did After He Caught 2 Cockroach Having Sex (pics / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.