Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend (11596 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Munzy14:

No reasonable guy tells a lady I want to have sex, when u've not done it with her for the first time, unless she is a call girl.
Pay attention to her non-verbal communication.
make her comfortable, and gradually take over.
meanwhile lalasticlala, Dominique lets get peoples opinion some guys are passing through this in reality.

True.. If you've had sex with a lady before, its always easy to have sex with her again subsequently. But if it's your first time having sex with her its always difficult.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 19, 2018
sparkle6:
There is no way to initiate it. Just be very observant of her altitude. If she is playful, tickles you, laughs a lot, lies on your bed, laughs to any little joke u make, makes body contact. Then game on.
But if she keeps a straight face, in a hurry, checks the time often and on, dont make eye contact.
Gee forget it.
Dont go and Rape somebody's child o grin
but it's only for married people so keep your cool be4 you regret that decision.
I don't understand, one paragraph, you're giving advice another paragraph, you're saying its for married people. So why the tip you gave firstly? A married man won't go through all those wahala na. You can simply tell her baby I wan fvck o .. And u r good to go.
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by sparkle6(m): 6:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Feconobu:

I don't understand, one paragraph, you're giving advice another paragraph, you're saying its for married people. So why the tip you gave firstly? A married man won't go through all those wahala na. You can simply tell her baby I wan fvck o .. And u r good to go.
Konji na bastard but you can kill the bastard before it kills you. Thats the bottom line.
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by McKayConcept(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Chat me up to join our agribusiness discussion platform. All type of Agricultural business idea that is simple to start and easy to earn
Be Your Own Boss
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
Feconobu:
I'm a 28yr old young man. Never been in any relationship in my life except for recently.

However this girl usually come to visit me . Sometimes she'll lie on the bed in a very seductive manner that will make me wanna do the do.

The problem is that I don't know how to ask for sex or how to initiate it or how I go even start am. I no fit just tell her say make we Bleep na just like that. You know some of these girls fit turn am to vex matter.

Pls give me clues.
Mature people only.

Here is the only solution you'll EVER need. In the book, you'll learn how to initiate sex too with the whisper technique.

Read TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide and thank me later see it here www.wetclef.com/topic282.html

The book is not cheap, but it'll change your life.

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by 2chukwu(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Me: hey baby why don't we have sex....
She: what.....No!
Me: OK (opens the door) get the f**k out!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by CaptainMitch: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Feconobu:
I'm a 28yr old young man. Never been in any relationship in my life except for recently.

However this girl usually come to visit me . Sometimes she'll lie on the bed in a very seductive manner that will make me wanna do the do.

The problem is that I don't know how to ask for sex or how to initiate it or how I go even start am. I no fit just tell her say make we Bleep na just like that. You know some of these girls fit turn am to vex matter.

Pls give me clues.
Mature people only.
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Dami12345: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
ShakurMY:

Lol, but in most cases

In ALL cases. Unless she pushes you away or takes actions to push you off. Then that's No.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Dami12345: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
NewDelhi:

Exactly. There are two types of "no" in contexts like this tho. The aggressive "no" and the non aggressive "no".

The aggressive " no" or "stop" means she's outrightly not interested and you must stop. In the aggressive "no" , she might accompany it with distress cries, fights , biting, scratches and screaming. My brother e don dey turn rape be that. Just stop and send her away.

The other type of "no" or "stop" na the non aggressive one. She might be saying stop or no but will offer no resistance. You might be caressing her breast or fingering her and she won't push you away or just slightly remove your hand and still be saying no or stop. Guy na to fire on dey go. No dull your sef.

You just make me remember that song.
'No dull yourselve, if you know you like this baby. No dull yourself somo make you yan the baby.
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by kollinzgee(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
I wonder why guys cannot decode greenlight
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by kense88: 10:49pm On May 24, 2019
NewDelhi:
Just put her in the mood. Sexual stimulation in girls is more of psychology. They are hardly aroused by what they see physically. Even if you naked for their front, e no fit move them. So you just have to put her in the mood. Remember to make her comfortable first tho. Their mind will be at rest when they're comfortable. Close the curtains, play some blues music, close the door and from there you can move on.
Big Big lie
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by MrStealYourGirl(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2019
l
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 25, 2019
Loving you Isn't the right thing to do How can I Ever change things that I feel? If I could Maybe I'd give you my world How can I When you won't take it from me?
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by jbblues24(m): 3:02am On May 29, 2019
Engaging. It keeps your mind occupied while you wait.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.