Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (83239 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Ifiokumo: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Thank you Nnamdi Kanu for waking up sleeping people that were in a trance, dancing to Wizkid, dancing to fake pastors, dancing to Manchester United, dancing to wearing of weaves, and on and on....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UkeonU-Jbs&feature=youtu.be
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by roseboma(f): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
But why can't Buhari talk for himself?
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Amaechi5(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nwanne this matter dey strong oo but i think there's a truth in this matter.

Check out the best sd card reader for iPhone here https://zpykiostech.com/best-sd-card-reader-iphone/
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Timi2016(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=frankdoz21 post=73076960]Yoruba Muslim timi, your stunted ewedu brain wouldn't allow you to acknowledge the empirical evidence table before the world by Nnamdi kanu. I don't blame you, I repeat I don't blame you. I blame the ewedu that has damaged larger chunk of your reasoning.

I thought you are matured to have an argument with, your response shows otherwise. I have no energy for your kind. You can continue wailing!
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Rickyzagy: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
What i am saying is that we need stronger evidence and proof beyond reasonable doubt to make people believe. Eg, the DNA, his family in Sudan, witness account, AU video.... Saying he should remove his cap is senseless because he won't remove any cap.
Finally, i don't think this is true cause the opposition will not be silent if it is so.
I very grounded private investigator can solve this thing.
. Assignment time. Go and watch 2016 independence and 2018 the Prof is all over the place.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Cheeryfeet: 2:27am On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=Lordofthewest post=73073943]"It is really a funny and sad thing. Nnamdi Kanu has a chicken brain, otherwise how can he transmit this kind of thought and information to Nigerians who are intelligent , brilliant and exposed to life"...I always knew the hunch back albino coward was not normal. [/q Iuote]

Oga,the man has made his case with facts, it's now left for you people to disprove him with facts too not insults.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by supereagle(m): 5:02am On Nov 19, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

We shall not allow Lifelessness to rule us again!

All I'm seeing is Lifelessness everywhere

God forbid!

Atiku/Obi 2019

APC used the bye election to test microphone. Saraki will be retired from politics in 2019.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by supereagle(m): 5:30am On Nov 19, 2018
THAT BUHARI/JIBRIL STORY.

**Aisha's husband died. She was instructed to pretend he is alive. She agreed so that there will be no world war.

**Zara's father died. She was instructed to pretend he is alive. She knew that if she talked, the world would end.

**Osinbajo, who would have become automatically, the president by our constitution if Buhari died is instructed to now serve one Sudanese for two years (2017 to 2019) and voluntarily serve him again for another four years. He is happy about it otherwise he, the president would jail himself.

**Who may have been the first to know about this cloning? Moon of United Nation that banned cloning, Trump of the USA, Trudeau of Canada, May of the UK, the Queen of England, Macron of France and Mikel of Germany. They were instructed not to talk otherwise they would be punished with "pick the pin". So no word from them. Even Moon decided to cooperate totally by inviting Jibril to the UN.

**One other person that knew is the irrepressible Nnamdi Kanu. He was also instructed not to talk but he warned that it they try to restrain him, he would wipe out the world with Atomic Bomb he manufacture in Biafra. So they left him alone and he exposed the cloning.

**My friend, let me tell you a home truth: If even in a dream, you nearly believed the story for just one second, please look into the mirror. The person staring back at you is the World biggest FOOOOL.

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by supereagle(m): 5:46am On Nov 19, 2018
"I told you from the beginning of this CHANGE that I trust THREE PEOPLE more than others...

*JUBRIL, JAGABAN, CHIBUIKE. (JJC)."

Ayekooto Akindele

**These represent The Tripod stand upon which APC was birthed in Nigeria; with the Change Mantra of the Progressives:

A - Ahmed Bola Tinubu
P - Pres. Muhammad Buhari
C - Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

#IfYouKnowYouKnow
Copied
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by freecode: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2018
I knew long ago that Buhari was dead but his blind surporters will not let me be
all of you are forgotten how they brought him to the country. two different air plane were shown. he arrived at night and nobody actually welcomed him
after wards, he was shown being welcome.
you all have also fail to observe Aisha audacity of recent. that is the audacity of a woman who knew more than what she ought to know
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by MBAISE777(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please can u google on your phone " A minute silence at AU summit ". What you will see will shock you.

Buhari’s death: Africa Leaders observe a minute silence at AU Summit (Read Shocking DetailsMonday, 13 February 2017
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Roger3D(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Psoul:

Nnamdi Kanu said that Jubril/Buhari did not attend the Paris summit. He said that the picture Adesina posted was picture from conference in April.

He said that the pictures were edited. He pointed out that the podium mounted by Buhari in the said picture was different from the one mounted by other world leaders. He asked if Buhari came with his own personal podium.
Also, the pinup Buhari was wearing during the summit is quite different from what every other world leader in the summit was wearing. Did he design his by himself.

He also pointed out that the podium mounted by the world leaders to deliver their speeches was at the centre of the room. How come that buhari's own is at the end of the room facing those in attendance while others have theirs at the centre surrounded by those in attendance.

These allegations need to be countered by Adesina and APC.
I truly pity what Nnamdi Kanu has done to you. Adesina has nothing to say on the matter because the allegation is so wild and stupid that it deserves no response
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Elliot2(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
planetbluz:
Its So Shameful Dat I Belong To A Tribe Where Sentiments And Crowd Belief Is The Order Of The Day. Nnamdi Kanu Is Someone I Once Revered But I Ve Arrived At The Conclusion That That Bastard Is All Out To Make Mockery Of The Entire Igbo Nation. He Is Stretching This Propaganda Too Far . He Is A Badluck To The Igbo Nation.
u will swallow dis words someday

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by icon007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
No need for argument na. Let them make a telecast of Jubril 'still' living in Sudan na.

If our government is sensitive enough, a documentary of Jubril still living should have sorted this rubbish out.

On there hand, if our so called journalists are practicing investigative journalism, d case would have been solved and even bring encomium to the reporter.

On a serious note, we don't have government and well functioning institutions in this so called country.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Psoul(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Roger3D:
I truly pity what Nnamdi Kanu has done to you. Adesina has nothing to say on the matter because the allegation is so wild and stupid that it deserves no response

Hahahahahaha... He will have no response because he is as guilty as accused.

I'm wondering what Buhari has done to u and your brain cos you as so dead brain not to see truth. I really weep for you and your generation.

You are one of those that see their chain of slavery as one beautiful and shiny ornament that should not be discarded.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by oyatz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Did the Queen send the condolence message to Nnamdi KANU, IPOB and you?

Wiseandtrue:

[b] Those expecting malam Daura, Buhari's cousin to say otherwise are those with problem!

Telling you everything about all of you is not difficult nau lipsrsealed some investigators do a better job!

A file he must have being studying for long!

These people aren't fooling us again! They almost succeeded with Yaradua but for Dora Akunyili! May her soul continue to rest in peace!

Buhari is dead!

I am sure many Nigerians suspected this all along!

They tried but if you have watched the former Buhari closely, you will notice the slight difference!

I started suspecting them when they started showing us Buhari's lookalikes undecided

Recall some said he just looks on when he is being spoken to! I guess he was still trying to get into character!

Even Fayose once made it public that the President does not know anything happening around him! Recall also that it was alleged that Buhari will never survive the ailment when he suddenly make a miraculous recovery undecided

Coupled with the rodent issue undecided which was believed that the fingerprint needed to be changed!

The condolence letter/article is another aspect. The Queen couldn't have make such huge mistake if she is not sure!

So yeah! On this issue Nnamdi Kanu knows what he is saying! He has tendered some evidences difficult to ignore

The presidency should also tender evidences to Nigerians to show that he is still the same old Buhari!

OR PDP should sue him for impersonating! That's jail straight!

I rest my case![/b]
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by oyatz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
I think the Igbo leaders need to speak out NOW and call Nnamdi Kanu to order.

Peddling a silly and dangerous propaganda that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead with many igbo youths spreading the wide rumour is NOT in the Igbos interest, it will only create unnecessary further hatred for the otherwise peace loving and hard working igbos scattered all over Nigeria.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Biafrawillcome: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Deceive them
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by roseboma(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
I hope it won't be too late before the truth finally comes out. Where is Buhari's lookalike that was previously introduced, Abi him don die?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.