Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (83234 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by zukachris(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2018
hisgrace090:
It suprises me how buhari family members stops being part of this govt.

can you please repeat this word to the understanding of the gullible. for some time now no one hear from Daura again. Thanks for your observations

4 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Roger3D(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
don't be a coward, what other fact are you still envisaging other than ones layed down by Nnamdi kanu. BUHARI REMOVE YOUR CAP!!!
Buhari will not take off his cap for any IPOB miscreant, he just can't stoop to that low. You are free to believe anything you want to so long as the majority of sensible Nigerians Ibos included know the truth. Nnamdi Kanu is just bitter Buhari dried up the tap for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Richborn94(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2018
I swear, this could be true. Coming from Eric Joyce i think Nigerians need to react about this, they should proof we Nigerians wrong again like they did With the WAEC saga..

4 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by adecz: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2018
grin grin grin

So, he escaped to Israel to hide
from Buhari's ghost?

Just keep enjoying your oloshos until
the python catches you.

Mr coward.

cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by cardoctor(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2018
The most ridiculous story I ever heard this year.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by engrelvis(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

[b] Those expecting malam Daura, Buhari's cousin to say otherwise are those with problem!

Who proscribes a group and still have meetings with them if not someone who had something to hide!

These people aren't fooling us again! They almost succeeded with Yaradua but for Dora Akunyili! May her soul continue to rest in peace!

Buhari is dead!

I am sure many Nigerians suspected this all along!

They tried but if you have watched the former Buhari closely, you will notice the slight difference!

I started suspecting them when they started showing us Buhari's lookalikes undecided

Recall some said he just looks on when he is being spoken to! I guess he was still trying to get into character!

Coupled with the rodent issue undecided which was believed that the fingerprint needed to be changed!

The condolence letter/article is another aspect. The Queen couldn't have make such huge mistake if she is not sure!

So yeah! On this issue Nnamdi Kanu knows what he is saying! He has tendered some evidences difficult to ignore

The presidency should also tender evidences to Nigerians to show that he is still the same old Buhari!

I rest my case![/b]
y shud a sane government respond to such a stupid allegation? Responding to it will even give it more fire. what type of stupid evidence.kanu imprisonment has done something to his brain.He just full of hate n revenge now.jubril my foot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Realisticallyme: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2018
This picture baffles me.
Okorocha said if he says Wht he knows, Nigeria will burn Aso Rock.
Na wao.

5 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by SoNature(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2018
somehow:
And you with a brain believed him?

If I come out tomorrow to say you have 6 fingers each, should the world believe?

My response didn't suggest whether I believed or not

I just needed you (and many others) to understand the source of the information
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by 2chukwu(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2018
To prove Kanu wrong and that he is a shameless liar; the family held meetings with Mr President twice this year precisely during Eid el- Kabir Sallah celebrations in August this year. We chatted, discussed and he recounted past and other memorable events in the family that involved each and every one of us.

You held meeting to confirm your own brother.... Nigeria is doomed!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by 2chukwu(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2018
engrelvis:
y shud a sane government respond to such a stupid allegation? Responding to it will even give it more fire. what type of stupid evidence.kanu imprisonment has done something to his brain.He just full of hate n revenge now.jubril my foot!

My friend sharrap and learn!!!! And stop displaying your dead brain like the lifeless thing in Aso rock..

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
tell ur papa for ya village to remove his cap.
lamentation of a pained Yoruba Muslim. Afonjas are worse than baboon. Prove Nnamdi kanu wrong or surrender to his claims.BUHARI REMOVE YOUR CAP! YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT BEFORE HE UNLEASH THE DNA EVIDENCE.

6 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by thunderbabs: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2018
Chai, over 180million pple has been scammed.

We fear too much as a people... We ought to have protested to demand answers over this, over the dwindling terrible state of the economy, etc but no, we will always be lookin like lucozade... Docile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
lamentation of a pained Yoruba Muslim. Afonjas are worse than baboon. Prove Nnamdi kanu wrong or surrender to his claims.BUHARI REMOVE YOUR CAP! YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT BEFORE HE UNLEASH THE DNA EVIDENCE.
Who is Cownu? d illiterate terrorist u r licking his pee?
the coward u ran away and miss hus dog more than all the foolish people worshipping him that got killed?
He will definitely die b4 d president....
All of you, anyone praying for the death of the President will all die before him.
MARKED!
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by zukachris(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Be waiting for him to remove cap there.
The burden of proof is on Nnamdi kanu.
We need stronger evidence that cannot be countered.

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2018
thunderbabs:
Chai, over 180million pple has been scammed.

We fear too much as a people... We ought to have protested to demand answers over this, over the dwindling terrible state of the economy, etc but no, we will always be lookin like lucozade... Docile
Docile emptiness. Cownu brainwashed people, people like him
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Ganzagangan: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2018
nellynonso:
When will Nigerians learn to make research. All this people blasting Nnamdi Kanu ask yourself this... If someone says you’re dead won’t you come out and prove that you’re alive?? If Buhari is still living, then he should come and prove himself real.

Yanmmiririinism is worrying you and your people.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
What kind of pictures are these?
Can we please stop this joke and come out with very tangible facts if the man in Aso rock isn't buhari.
The whole thing is looking stupid now. We need witnesses eg from the news paper (metro??) it was reported if it was indeed reported., the AU meeting video where a minute silence was said to have been observed.....
I am just tired of this whole thing.
I am wondering why the opposition is doing nothing if this is true.

opposition will do nothing becos what ipobtic pig are selling is totally rubbish ... if i have never seen or spoke with you one on one aside social how on earth can i know ur true identity .
so many gurls i hook up with on facebook they appear tall or fair in complexion on social media but when we meet they appear different does it mean i met impostors
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Roger3D:
Buhari will not take off his cap for any IPOB miscreant, he just can't stoop to that low. You are free to believe anything you want to so long as the majority of sensible Nigerians Ibos included know the truth. Nnamdi Kanu is just bitter Buhari dried up the tap for him
shut up you Yoruba Muslim! BUHARI will not remove his cap because he's a jubril from Sudan. JUBRIL MUST HUMILIATE NNAMDI KANU ONCE AND FOR ALL BY REMOVING HIS CAP!!!!

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by RoronoaZoro(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Emilect12: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2018
My the grace of God almighty and the power vested on me through hereditary i cure the following illness

1.strock
2.Elephantiasis
3.Asthma
4.ulcer
5.low sperm count
6.infections of different kinds
7.infertility in woman and men
My phone is only available from Monday to Fridays
Call:09072782615
You can only differentiate a food with too much salt when you taste
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Sammyblaq(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2018
It baffles me that people are still gullible to the latest scam of all time.

Now i am on how and who killed Dora Akunyili.

The truth is close.

The center is shaking...

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Alfredex(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2018
This man calling himself brother or cousin doesnt know the advancement of life.. No wonder he is so low that he wasnt include in the planned squad. He better wise up and stop saying trash.

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2018
Baawaa:
The guy should not disturb himself because no sensible Nigerian believe story from coward
I Am Sensible And I Bliv That Idiot In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari. U Can Keep Ur Zombie Opinion To Urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2018
How are we sure Nnamdi Kanu is the same person n not an impostor? He should be arrested for the poison they placed in Buhari's AC. He believes strongly in the potency of it n felt the man couldn't have survive it forgetting once a soldier, always a soldier. He should be arrested for attempted murder immediately. They should stop spreading malicious lies against our dear president before they lose their credibility.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by somehow: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2018
Which is why I'm saying it makes no sense. That a fool with a white skin said so does not make it true. Anyone can say anything.
SoNature:

My response didn't suggest whether I believed or not

I just needed you (and many others) to understand the source of the information
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by python2gbera: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2018
-python2
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Goldaccumulator: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2018
please let him come and say it on ait, or nta and i will believe him. people that tell you shit from afar are idiots. never ever take them serious
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2018
2chukwu:

To prove Kanu wrong and that he is a shameless liar; the family held meetings with Mr President twice this year precisely during Eid el- Kabir Sallah celebrations in August this year. We chatted, discussed and he recounted past and other memorable events in the family that involved each and every one of us.

You held meeting to confirm your own brother.... Nigeria is doomed!!!
my brother! To make sure the Sudanese jubril remembered all daura and almajiri names thought him before they unleash him to scam Monkeys and baboons that called themselves patriotic Nigerian citizens.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Ojiofor: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Why is the opposition keeping quiet. Why aren't they digging when this is even the easiest way for them to win.
I don't believe a Sudanese is lording it over us all and even planning a reelection. We need stronger proof abeg.

Maybe there is nothing to dig.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by begge: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2018
Its a goal! goal! goal! its a gooooal! buhari is dead! its a goal, goal, goal, its a goooal! jubril is buhari bring ur nepa bill its a goal, goal , its a gooooal.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Mordson: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
I know your a Yoruba Muslims and as such I must hate Nnamdi kanu and discard every of his insinuation to please you. Am equally aware the larger chunk of your brain has been decimated by ewedu. The crown prince of Biafra has layed down evidences to support his claim. When will a Yoruba Muslim prove him wrong with insurmountable evidence?

Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not Yoruba. I'm one of the Nigerians who put their brain to use, unlike you.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by CoolAmbience(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Buhari is dead

You mean your father died?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.