Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (83570 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by danla44(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=Nigeriabiafra80 post=73071152]Buhari is dead
Modify:only sane and well expose individual can attest and defend the truth,
Truth and ignorance are two opposite things, wether u believe or not buhari is dead, most northerners knew, only few brain dead zombie are arguing[/quote

What about this?

It has been revealed that *Ike Ekweremadu* was actually killed when group of assassin stormed his house recently 
*Ike Ekweremadu* we are seeing now is an *impostor* from *Cameron* named eponojukwu. 

Check the 2 pictures closely you will agree with me

Nobody has monopoly of madness.

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Turantula(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
The civil war really traumatized the Igbo race. I still can't believe the number of people mentally enslaved by Nnamdi Kanu, an unemployed, uncouth, mentally ill charlatan from London. You have to have some very deep trauma to be this gullible. grin
I laugh, cos that's all I can do if I don't want to boil over in anger at people who seem to take some perverse pleasure in embarrassing themselves before other Nigerians. It certainly embarrasses me, and I don't know how low one's IQ has to be not to have the self-awareness to understand how all these pathetic antics degrade Igbos before the world. Biafra agitation does not have to devolve into insanity. It can be a focused, coherent, intellectual movement underpinned by substantive debate about the whys and whats and hows. The Ipob movement though seems to have no shred of strategic though beyond simply constituting as big a nuisance as possible.

There are political costs for this stupidity. ANy Igbo man with aspirations to run for national office has a very hard to impossible job because of IPOB moorons. Worst thing is I don't meet people like this in real life . I would like to, so I can explore what drives people with functioning brains to such insanity. I don't even meet them on platforms like Facebook. I only seem to witness the lunacy on forums like this one. Which makes me wonder if these lunatics are deliberately trolling under the anonymity of the internet or they are really this imbecilic to believe the things they spout.
My muslim friend, hope you have been voting for Igbos before the IPOB moroons sprang up?
R.I.P our amiable General Mohammadu Buhari. It shall never be well with Jubrin

5 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by enemyofprogress: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Finally busted

Breaking News! Panic in Aso Rock:

There are very huge crisis meetings taking place in Aso Rock. According to our secret inside source, there have been series of these secret meetings of the northern leaders (irrespective of party affiliations) and the northern APC most trusted heavy weights in Abuja including Lawal Musa Daura, Abba Kyari, Mohamad Nasir el-Rufai, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar III (the Sultan of Sokoto), Abdusalam Abubakar etc.

These secret meetings are not unconnected to the broadcasted revelations made by Nnamdi Kanu (leader of the Indegeneous People Of Biafra) about the death of Buhari and the replacement by a body double from Sudan known as Jibril Al-Sudani.

These northern leaders were highly amazed by the precise accuracy given by Nnamdi Kanu on this conspiracy which they thought was an air-tight secret and strongly believed that Nnamdi Kanuwas given the accurate information from an insider amongst them.

In as much as the Sultan of Sokoto asked for calm and wisdom in dealing with this type of very delicate issue that is able to balcanise Nigeria, Lawal Daura, Abba Kyari, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Ango Abdulahi and Nasir el-Rufai were particularly visibly shaken and highly furious. They were casting heavy aspersions and suspicion on the PDP presidential aspirant - Atiku Abubakar for this grievious leakage.

They condemned Atiku Abubakar for turning round to betray the north, because of his own private political goal. This is because they fingered Atiku Abubakar to be the person that directly or indirectly revealed this secret to Nnamdi Kanu.

According to our secret source, these nothern leaders planned everything with Atiku Abubakar before telling him to get off APC and go back to PDP, where he will be supported to compete with their "Buhari". Their original plan was to subtly make sure that Atiku Abubakar wins the 2019 elections because his primary task as the president should also be to defend the interests of the north, thereby making it possible for their imported "Buhari" to quietly disappear into thin air without being noticed by Nigerians.

They are completely stuck and confused with the way forward with this "Buhari" and they are now relying on the expert advice and actions of the British government to save them from this international shame and embarracement. They urged Britain to use their secret service (M16) to get hold of Nnamdi Kanu to stop the damage he is causing them. They also pledged that they are ready to pay any sum of money for the British to save them from this international embarrassment and imminient danger.
Nigeria is in danger!
Stay tuned for more information as it unfolds! #Forwarded#

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by enemyofprogress: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Indigenous:
Buhafool is already dead,even if he is alive,can he fixed nizooria problem.only the Hausa/Fulani Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe will believe that living dead Buhafool is alive
try shave your armpits small now

Breaking News! Panic in Aso Rock:

There are very huge crisis meetings taking place in Aso Rock. According to our secret inside source, there have been series of these secret meetings of the northern leaders (irrespective of party affiliations) and the northern APC most trusted heavy weights in Abuja including Lawal Musa Daura, Abba Kyari, Mohamad Nasir el-Rufai, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar III (the Sultan of Sokoto), Abdusalam Abubakar etc.

These secret meetings are not unconnected to the broadcasted revelations made by Nnamdi Kanu (leader of the Indegeneous People Of Biafra) about the death of Buhari and the replacement by a body double from Sudan known as Jibril Al-Sudani.

These northern leaders were highly amazed by the precise accuracy given by Nnamdi Kanu on this conspiracy which they thought was an air-tight secret and strongly believed that Nnamdi Kanuwas given the accurate information from an insider amongst them.

In as much as the Sultan of Sokoto asked for calm and wisdom in dealing with this type of very delicate issue that is able to balcanise Nigeria, Lawal Daura, Abba Kyari, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Ango Abdulahi and Nasir el-Rufai were particularly visibly shaken and highly furious. They were casting heavy aspersions and suspicion on the PDP presidential aspirant - Atiku Abubakar for this grievious leakage.

They condemned Atiku Abubakar for turning round to betray the north, because of his own private political goal. This is because they fingered Atiku Abubakar to be the person that directly or indirectly revealed this secret to Nnamdi Kanu.

According to our secret source, these nothern leaders planned everything with Atiku Abubakar before telling him to get off APC and go back to PDP, where he will be supported to compete with their "Buhari". Their original plan was to subtly make sure that Atiku Abubakar wins the 2019 elections because his primary task as the president should also be to defend the interests of the north, thereby making it possible for their imported "Buhari" to quietly disappear into thin air without being noticed by Nigerians.

They are completely stuck and confused with the way forward with this "Buhari" and they are now relying on the expert advice and actions of the British government to save them from this international shame and embarracement. They urged Britain to use their secret service (M16) to get hold of Nnamdi Kanu to stop the damage he is causing them. They also pledged that they are ready to pay any sum of money for the British to save them from this international embarrassment and imminient danger.
Nigeria is in danger!
Stay tuned for more information as it unfolds! #Forwarded#
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by berrystunn(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
What kind of pictures are these?
Can we please stop this joke and come out with very tangible facts if the man in Aso rock isn't buhari.
The whole thing is looking stupid now. We need witnesses eg from the news paper (metro??) it was reported if it was indeed reported., the AU meeting video where a minute silence was said to have been observed.....
I am just tired of this whole thing.
I am wondering why the opposition is doing nothing if this is true.

Kanu is just buying time... He should be telling his followers strategy on how to get biafra.

Not propaganda that will fall back to him.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by holocron: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
..."The only thing that changed in Mr. President is his physical structure, and this is because he is ageing. Apart from that, there is nothing missing or part of his structure or attitude that has changed."

THIS STATEMENT BY DAURA MAKES ME VERY SUSPICIOUS
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Baawaa(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
SoNature:

Oga, Nnamdi Kanu didn't originate the story

It started from a former UK parliamentarian, Eric Joyce

Google is your friend
Thank God you know that Nnamdi Kanu is a coward
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by sweetilicious(f): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

[b] Those expecting malam Daura, Buhari's cousin to say otherwise are those with problem!

Telling you everything about all of you is not difficult nau lipsrsealed some investigators do a better job!

A file he must have being studying for long!

These people aren't fooling us again! They almost succeeded with Yaradua but for Dora Akunyili! May her soul continue to rest in peace!

Buhari is dead!

I am sure many Nigerians suspected this all along!

They tried but if you have watched the former Buhari closely, you will notice the slight difference!

I started suspecting them when they started showing us Buhari's lookalikes undecided

Recall some said he just looks on when he is being spoken to! I guess he was still trying to get into character!

Even Fayose once made it public that the President does not know anything happening around him! Recall also that it was alleged that Buhari will never survive the ailment when he suddenly make a miraculous recovery undecided

Coupled with the rodent issue undecided which was believed that the fingerprint needed to be changed!

The condolence letter/article is another aspect. The Queen couldn't have make such huge mistake if she is not sure!

So yeah! On this issue Nnamdi Kanu knows what he is saying! He has tendered some evidences difficult to ignore

The presidency should also tender evidences to Nigerians to show that he is still the same old Buhari!

OR PDP should sue him for impersonating! That's jail straight!

I rest my case![/b]
Like DNA

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by DANIEL968: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

[b] Those expecting malam Daura, Buhari's cousin to say otherwise are those with problem!

Telling you everything about all of you is not difficult nau lipsrsealed some investigators do a better job!

These people aren't fooling us again! They almost succeeded with Yaradua but for Dora Akunyili! May her soul continue to rest in peace!

Buhari is dead!

They tried but if you have watched the former Buhari closely, you will notice the slight difference!

I started suspecting them when they started showing us Buhari's lookalikes undecided

Recall some said he just looks on when he is being spoken to! I guess he was still trying to get into character!

Even Fayose once made it public that the President does not know anything happening around him! Recall also that it was alleged that Buhari will never survive the ailment when he suddenly make a miraculous recovery undecided

Coupled with the rodent issue undecided which was believed that the fingerprint needed to be changed!

The condolence letter/article is another aspect. The Queen couldn't have make such huge mistake if she is not sure!

So yeah! On this issue Nnamdi Kanu knows what he is saying! He has tendered some evidences difficult to ignore

The presidency should also tender evidences to Nigerians to show that he is still the same old Buhari!

I rest my case![/b]
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari is dead!

I rest my case![/b]
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari is dead!

I rest my case![/b]
buhari is a man and his name is jubrin

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by gale2626: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm trying to make my self belief that there is no link between this and President Trump's "lifeless president". just thinking if it makes any sense!
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Librat84: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
If this story is genuine ......opposition party will sure used this against buhari ,mostly those that cross to PDP.....stop this rubbish
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by sweetrace(f): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
hisgrace090:
It suprises me how buhari family members stops being part of this govt.

The family members were not voted in. Buhari was voted in as president.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by edupedia: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Baawaa:
The guy should not disturb himself because no sensible Nigerian believe story from coward

Question

So OBJ, IBB, Tinubu, the V.P and even Atiku himself do not know Buhari again?

....how can this stupidity help Atiku...Igbos will be the reason for the greatest defeat Atiku is going to have in his life......
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by edupedia: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=danla44 post=73081071][/quote]

......hahaha....eponojukwu?....una one kee man?....
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Ebubeze(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Biingoo:
Finishing!!! I swear if that zombie reply you make I bend!
. The finishing no be small
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Turantula:

My muslim friend, hope you have been voting for Igbos before the IPOB moroons sprang up?
R.I.P our amiable General Mohammadu Buhari. It shall never be well with Jubrin

Funny enough, I'd rather vote Moghalu or Ezekwesili while many Ipob noisemaking miscreants are "Atikulating". grin Ojukwu came out how many times for elections, and was soundly rejected by many of the same noisemakers like you. Yet, had their heads buried deep inside GEJ's arsehole, and after GEJ lost, decided to disturb the whole country with fake-ass agitations.
Continue disgracing yourselves. My only enjoyment would be watching many of your moorons chanting "Biafra or death" after your candidate of choice is soundly beaten in the elections. I despise Buhari but watching many of you cretins wallow in your bitterness and misery after he wins again will be my only consolation of watching Buhari win. You jokers have gone too far and trust me, you'll reap everything you're sowing in full and remain a laughing stock. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Ebubeze(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
you believed jubrin when he said rat chased him out of office, you believed them when they peddled snake swallowing of millions and your making good use of your God-giving ewedu brain? You see why Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a zoo and it's inhabitants monkeys and baboons.
O boy see finishing and uppercut join
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by pelumi67(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Baawaa:
The guy should not disturb himself because no sensible Nigerian believe story from coward

Something of such have happened before n if possible is true,Nigeria is finished
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Westbestside: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
No wonder jibril have been avoiding the nigerian media. Abajo!

Buhari jibril don finish this country. We yoruba muslims will vote him out. Insha Allah!
No wonder your english is whack and you do not understand concord.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Bar1941(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Buhari is dead
Modify:only sane and well expose individual can attest and defend the truth,
Truth and ignorance are two opposite things, wether u believe or not buhari is dead, most northerners knew, only few brain dead zombie are arguing

Your moniker says it all, from day one that had been your tribe's wish, God will not make your wish come true.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by nwanyionitsha: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rickyzagy:
they are all over Internet cos it's never forget

Don't expect any Nigeria media to tell you any thing about who rules the country, ask yourself when last you see the video of your president in an event other than photo shoped pictures like the Paris event
What i am saying is that we need stronger evidence and proof beyond reasonable doubt to make people believe. Eg, the DNA, his family in Sudan, witness account, AU video.... Saying he should remove his cap is senseless because he won't remove any cap.
Finally, i don't think this is true cause the opposition will not be silent if it is so.
I very grounded private investigator can solve this thing.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by balanceofterror1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
The civil war really traumatized the Igbo race. I still can't believe the number of people mentally enslaved by Nnamdi Kanu, an unemployed, uncouth, mentally ill charlatan from London. You have to have some very deep trauma to be this gullible. grin
I laugh, cos that's all I can do if I don't want to boil over in anger at people who seem to take some perverse pleasure in embarrassing themselves before other Nigerians. It certainly embarrasses me, and I don't know how low one's IQ has to be not to have the self-awareness to understand how all these pathetic antics degrade Igbos before the world. Biafra agitation does not have to devolve into insanity. It can be a focused, coherent, intellectual movement underpinned by substantive debate about the whys and whats and hows. The Ipob movement though seems to have no shred of strategic though beyond simply constituting as big a nuisance as possible.

There are political costs for this stupidity. ANy Igbo man with aspirations to run for national office has a very hard to impossible job because of IPOB moorons. Worst thing is I don't meet people like this in real life. I would like to, so I can explore what drives people with functioning brains to such insanity. I don't even meet them on platforms like Facebook. I only seem to witness the lunacy on forums like this one. Which makes me wonder if these lunatics are deliberately trolling under the anonymity of the internet or they are really this imbecilic to believe the things they spout.

Let Hausa and Yoruba rule Nigeria for donkey years their people won't prosper more than the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Let Hausa and Yoruba rule Nigeria for donkey years their people won't prosper more than the Igbos.

Eziokwu? Is that why Igbos spend more time crying about "marginalization" than any other group and disturbing everyone with useless agitations when politics doesn't go their way? Make up your minds: are Igbos all so rich and prosperous that they don't need the government, or are we marginalized and need the assistance of the government? Which is it? Make up your minds.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by balanceofterror1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Eziokwu? Is that why Igbos spend more time crying about "marginalization" than any other group and disturbing everyone with useless agitations when politics doesn't go their way? Make up your minds: are Igbos all so rich and prosperous that they don't need the government, or are we marginalized and need the assistance of the government? Which is it? Make up your minds.

Tell me one thing you're benefiting from this government more than any Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Psoul(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wantedmiller:

U don chop!

Adesina and APC should counter what Nnmadi kalu said.......... are you ok

No sir, I'm not well. It's u that is well.

Why won't they defend themselves. Now, you ple have known that it will be stupid to respond to Nnamdi Kanu, but wen you ple were chasing him around to kill him, you guys said it was the right thing. These Afonjas can be silly and funny.

Tell your lifeless master to come and defend himself.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Tell me one thing you're benefiting from this government more than any Igbo man.

That is not what I asked you. Do you need the government or not? If you don't and you're beating your chests about how rich and prosperous you are without the government, then why are Igbos the ones disturbing everyone about marginalization? Why the IPOB rubbish after GEJ lost the elections?

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Laju1234: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Be waiting for him to remove cap there.
The burden of proof is on Nnamdi kanu.
We need stronger evidence that cannot be countered.

When una never believe GANDOLLAR video
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by badlaw(f): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Only in the zoo nation of Nigeria that find it difficult to know the reality on ground. PMB is dead long again, so next page

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by toofit007: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
BUHARI’S COUSIN MALAM DAURA ATTACKS NNAMDI KANU FOR INSISTING JUBRIL IS NOT BUHARI

*Culled from Saturday Sun Newspaper

Question:
Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB leader alleged that the current president, Muhammadu Buhari is fake and that the original Buhari has died since January this year. He said the sitting president is one Jibril from Sudan and as Buhari’s blood relation, what is your take on that?

Answer from Malam Daura:
It is really a funny and sad thing. Nnamdi Kanu has a chicken brain, otherwise how can he transmit this kind of thought and information to Nigerians who are intelligent , brilliant and exposed to life. The president cannot just die and information about him would be kept secret for more than a year, looking at the inquisitive nature of Nigerians. In fact, President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua was reported dead before his natural death. Even President Buhari was last year reported to have died until when a video showed him and his family live before Nigerians believed that he was alive. And everyone saw how he was received from medical trip and how he resumed work up to this year when he decided to visit his doctor in London after he returned from China. He was physically healthy at the time he left Nigeria. There is no any abracadabra that you can do to hide the death of Mr. President. Kanu made the absurd statement after he drank to excess, or was afflicted with all sorts of frustrations. This Kanu is a rebel and enemy of the law of Nigeria who is condemned by his own people. As a blood relation of Buhari, we are telling Kanu that he is a blunt and shameless liar. Anybody in Nigeria that knows Buhari 20 years ago, and sees him now , knows he is the same man with the same height, colour and all characteristics.

To prove Kanu wrong and that he is a shameless liar; the family held meetings with Mr President twice this year precisely during Eid el- Kabir Sallah celebrations in August this year. We chatted, discussed and he recounted past and other memorable events in the family that involved each and every one of us. The question to ask is when did this Jibril learn everything in the family that could make him to be our Muhammadu Buhari. I think Kanu should know that we are not illiterates, nor barbarians that he can make these kinds of silly statements to. Let him fool his fools, certainly not Buhari’s relations or Nigerians. The only thing that changed in Mr. President is his physical structure, and this is because he is ageing. Apart from that, there is nothing missing or part of his structure or attitude that has changed. He is the same Buhari we knew long time ago. So, he is just talking nonsense.

Question:
Don’t you think that Kanu’s allegations will make a serious impact on Buhari’s campaign for 2019 elections?

Answer from Daura:
No, not at all; I told you that the statement was nonsensical and foolish; that is why only few cynics of Buhari’s administration pay attention to it. Buhari has recently overcome many character assassinations like the one by Kanu. There was a sickness saga, later WAEC certificate. We have tolerated this Kanu a lot, he has insulted our country, we kept mute; he has insulted our culture , still we kept quiet and now he is insulting our patriotic leaders and we will not keep silent again. It is only in Nigeria you will find this rubbish happening and citizens will not take any action because of the acclaimed – democratic rule. I think breaching the rights of other citizens in a country like Nigeria is unconstitutional and undemocratic. As such, Nnamdi Kanu must be brought and punished accordingly.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/our-fears-for-buhari-malam-daura-president-buharis-cousin/amp/
daura must tell us who this man is, because this is not really the man people voted for in 2015.

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by icankel: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Just one day all these will unfold, either by year 2019 or perhaps 2023 but soon, i pray all of us will b alive to see d very day
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by balanceofterror1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

That is not what I asked you. Do you need the government or not? If you don't and you're beating your chests about how rich and prosperous you are without the government, then why are Igbos the ones disturbing everyone about marginalization? Why the IPOB rubbish after GEJ lost the elections?

See useless question, I wonder the government you're asking if I need.

Biafran war was also after GEJ lost.

yeyedeysmell
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by mightyhazell: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
holocron:
..."The only thing that changed in Mr. President is his physical structure, and this is because he is ageing. Apart from that, there is nothing missing or part of his structure or attitude that has changed."

THIS STATEMENT BY DAURA MAKES ME VERY SUSPICIOUS
i dey tell u..i sense a kinda Freudian slip in that statement..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.