Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (83233 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Indigenous(f): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Buhafool is already dead,even if he is alive,can he fixed nizooria problem.only the Hausa/Fulani Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe will believe that living dead Buhafool is alive
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by xelly: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
But this thing is egwu, to you that believes Buhari is not Buhari, are you not making a fool of yourself and your country?? Please nnayadi kanu should stop being arrogant and irresponsible plus careless

In Nigeria, for no obvious reason, one becomes arrogant, irresponsible and careless maybe for stating the fact.

The supreme court Judge in the USA Today was accused of rape in 1982 and it was properly investigated for the interest of America. No one claimed because he is from New York or Fluorida, Delaware Maryland or what have you. Political affliation was set apart and Kavanough was investigated to a reasonable conclusion before decisions was made.

Here, we have a president whose certificate is in question, who is in office for the past 3 years without connecting with the people of Nigeria, one that his health status, age and questions of if he is alive or dead is not verified rather we are talking about arrogant, irresponsible and careless. Between the one asking The question and the one who is inquired of, who is irresponsible, careless and arrogant?

I am 100% tired of Nigeria because our suffering has no end insight. The oppressed tend to defend the oppressor, Nigerians seems use to poverty, corruption that they don't care to hold their leaders accountable.

Of all the serious corrupt allegation hanging on this present government, if one ask, he will be tagged to a political party instead of addressing the matter raised.

How comes Fulani Herdsmen are no longer killing and taking over villages? Are they on half time and await to continue anytime soon?

To be sincere to everyone, I will ask that you count your teeth with your tongue. If we go this lane and Buhari still have his way come 2019, let no one cry, be ready to endure the result of your action. For those supporting him, my prayer is that your maker hold you responsible for the suffering and death that will be upon the people.

5 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2018
pryme:
You know this news about Buhari being Jubril that is being spread around by IPOB reminds me of that practical joke that happened when there was Ebola outbreak in Nigeria.

One jobless girl on social media woke up one morning and said if you don't bath with plenty salt you will be infected by the Ebola virus, oh, how the ignorant ones fell for it. Some even died because of that.

Now this one, this one is no different and people will soon put their life on the line for another practical joke.

Never have I seen large crowd of ignorant people before.
The case of Ebola is totally different from Buhari/Jubrin saga?. While the latter as facts to prove some points the former doesn't. Many Nigerians including medical personnel were afraid of their lives hence they what they think was right and just. Let the presidency come out with fact counter Nnamdi Kanu's allegations that is all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Generalkorex(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2018
FBIL:
AU summit holds a minute silence in honor of a Nigerian leader: see link:
https://emmatechworldpress./2017/02/13/buharis-death-africa-leaders-observe-a-minute-silence-at-au-summit-read-shocking-detailsmonday-13-february-2017/
this one wey no see 1k buy dot com domain name

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2018
theoldpretender:
As for me, I believe that Buhari is the man in Aso Rock....not some Jubril from Sudan.

I don't like APC, I could sit down and write a long story about how they are not running Nigeria well....but all this Jubrin nonsense is just simply having no head or tail.

I can see why the thing is popular....till today there are people who beleive that John Kennedy, the former president of the USA was murdered by a conspiracy....I know...Iused to believe that as well...until I saw that to believe that , I would have to believe that several groups, some of whom in real life were opposed toeach other....did it at the same time.

Me, all I am saying is if IPOB and Kanu have prooof...they should bring out hard documentary proof....not videos, pics that can be so doctored...or are so badly doctored....that one wonders about the sanity of the folk that believe it.

Conspiracy theories and fake news.....

see nw am seek and tied of your stupiditys. you all are there biting and argueing. why the enemies( nnamdi kalu, buhari, jubli and co.) are there distroying everything and diseiving and bringing conflict among you.... this people knw them self...... where nnamdi kalu nw i thought he said he will give ipob freedom.....lol... i laugh you all.... i belive he has done as he was told to do...... witness has it that buhari is dead bt we in our ignorance wont belive it ... these people are playing with our intelligence...
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Memory is simple to download and integrate to nano-chip and re-inserted to the brain surgically.

Plastic surgery can be used to surgically make someone who resembles Buhari to look like him.

There is need to take the allegations seriously, because memory of someone from Date of Birth, can be downloaded. I have experienced this, and I can shed some light on how it is done.

Few heads of States have been replaced with clones with Voice of God Technology to broadcast thoughts to him, and he will think it is his thoughts.

Even the imposter will not know he is not Buhari, because old memory can be wiped, even Cannabis smokers know this, when memory is wiped and the memory nano-chip implant inserted surgically, then the new memory will play.

Aisha Buhari should tell us about his Sex life, has it become better than her husband's own, that should be the reason she is not always seen with the man, this is very suspicious and it bothers me if a strange fellow, controlled via MK-Ultra with VoGT is sitting as my President.

I know for sure that many clones are now walking with us, and I know Buhari can be replaced with a double with full memory implant, so it is best we do not take the allegations lightly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by giftedben: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Why is the opposition keeping quiet. Why aren't they digging when this is even the easiest way for them to win.
I don't believe a Sudanese is lording it over us all and even planning a reelection. We need stronger proof abeg.

The Opposition is keeping mute cos it is all Stagged. Buhari is dead and they have struck a deal to introduce Atiku Abubakar. The people of this Country believe an illusion, if you promise them good life, People will look the other way even if you have flaws. That's how people who have lived on a minimum wage of N18000 are like.

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by ACHILLES45: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
"It is really a funny and sad thing. Nnamdi Kanu has a chicken brain, otherwise how can he transmit this kind of thought and information to Nigerians who are intelligent , brilliant and exposed to life"...I always knew the hunch back albino coward was not normal.

use your brain for once in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Guestlander: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Can you imagine a country populated by people who are easily brainwashed like this?
I remember the other time when kids and their parents were doing Usain Bolt because someone said the Army was coming to inject the kids and now this.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2018
Mordson:

It beats me that you're yet to realise how daft and moronic you sound defending your Lord Nnamdi Kanu, yet you assume that you're more intelligent than the Yoruba Muslim you love to castigate.

Biafra is a pipe dream that can never be actualized. You and your lord better wake up.
Biafra has already been actualized. If not, why have godforsaken afonja like you,instead of romancing your monumental ewedu prefers to nurture sleepless night over Biafra. Nnamdi kanu once said" There is something fundamentally wrong with a Yoruba Muslim brain" and this sycophant has just confirmed it
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Guestlander: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2018
Indigenous:
Buhafool is already dead,even if he is alive,can he fixed nizooria problem.only the Hausa/Fulani Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe will believe that living dead Buhafool is alive

Why do you even care whether he is dead or alive? Are you a citizen of "nizooria"? Your opinion doesn't count at all.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Chinif: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2018
CallMeGod:
Mallam but your cousin died in January 2017 grin
no wonder trump called him lifeless.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by planetbluz: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Its So Shameful Dat I Belong To A Tribe Where Sentiments And Crowd Belief Is The Order Of The Day. Nnamdi Kanu Is Someone I Once Revered But I Ve Arrived At The Conclusion That That Bastard Is All Out To Make Mockery Of The Entire Igbo Nation. He Is Stretching This Propaganda Too Far . He Is A Badluck To The Igbo Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2018
Roger3D:
Calm down ibo boy. Buhari do sent take orders from a nonentity like Kanu whom he forced to flee the country in the first place. If you think your 5% opinion is worth anything, try removing Jubril at the polls next year. Your pain is eternal
it's only the zoo baboons and monkeys like you will stroll to the poll thinking that your unsolicited vote counts. We are biafrans with a common agenda"restoration of sovereign state of Biafra" and we stand for election boycott.

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by teejona(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
What kind of pictures are these?
Can we please stop this joke and come out with very tangible facts if the man in Aso rock isn't buhari.
The whole thing is looking stupid now. We need witnesses eg from the news paper (metro??) it was reported if it was indeed reported., the AU meeting video where a minute silence was said to have been observed.....
I am just tired of this whole thing.
I am wondering why the opposition is doing nothing if this is true.

See this one ��� you seem confused...Are you that gullible and naive as to give this nonsense any iota of attention?
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Timi2016(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
don't be a coward, what other fact are you still envisaging other than ones layed down by Nnamdi kanu. BUHARI REMOVE YOUR CAP!!!

Bro stop spreading rubbish as News! All these pictures and news are just fabricated! If truely he's dead even CNN go carry am, world leaders will send their message of condolences. Pls focus on the issues at hand and not creating what's not! Know ppl like you also are contributing negatively to the progress of this nation. Be constructive in criticism and not destructive.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Generalkorex(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:
Memory is simple to download and integrate to nano-chip and re-inserted to the brain surgically.

Plastic surgery can be used to surgically make someone who resembles Buhari to look like him.

There is need to take the allegations seriously, because memory of someone from Date of Birth, can be downloaded. I have experienced this, and I can shed some light on how it is done.

Few heads of States have been replaced with clones with Voice of God Technology to broadcast thoughts to him, and he will think it is his thoughts.

Even the imposter will not know he is not Buhari, because old memory can be wiped, even Cannabis smokers know this, when memory is wiped and the memory nano-chip implant inserted surgically, then the new memory will play.

Aisha Buhari should tell us about his Sex life, has it become better than her husband's own, that should be the reason she is not always seen with the man, this is very suspicious and it bothers me if a strange fellow, controlled via MK-Ultra with VoGT is sitting as my President.

I know for sure that many clones are now walking with us, and I know Buhari can be replaced with a double with full memory implant, so it is best we do not take the allegations lightly.
I am more concerned with the part where you said you've experienced it before. Was it performed on you. Or someone you know

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Sleekfingers: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Come to think of it...i don't think these people are normal....i think the civil war really damaged their brains....if not ...i don't see why they think, talk or act the way they do....always complaining, crying, angry, wailing....i don't know oooo

If you don't believe me...look around you....and try to have a discussion about politics with these people....you will be shock...always angry and ready to eat you alive....without no sensible reason....

I think the federal government should let this people go....
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Roger3D(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
it's only the zoo baboons and monkeys like you will stroll to the poll thinking that your unsolicited vote counts. We are biafrans with a common agenda"restoration of sovereign state of Biafra" and we stand for election boycott.
Hahahahaha good luck with all that ibo boy. The rest of us will reelect Buhari for a second term and his rule will certainly extend across to your imaginary Biafra. You always lose grin
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by pryme(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

The case of Ebola is totally different from Buhari/Jubrin saga?. While the latter as facts to prove some points the former doesn't. Many Nigerians including medical personnel were afraid of their lives hence they what they think was right and just. Let the presidency come out with fact counter Nnamdi Kanu's allegations that is all

Am glad you said allegations, I have read all the links, the condolence messages you guys said was from the Queen and the story of the former British soldier, just like your Kanu non of them come with facts.

For the fact that Buhari visited Trump in the White house says alot but am sure you are too hate filled to know what that really means. An impostor will not last there for long.

No medical reports, if I were to ask you and you Kanu what was really the sickness of Buhari, non of you will answer, which hospital was he receiving treatment or which Doctor handle the surgery? non of you will answer.

Even before Buhari went to London he never saw your Lord and Master Kanu as anything worth his time even when Kanu said was going to go to a so rock and bring back Buhari's head.
So don't expect a reply from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Timi2016:

Bro stop spreading rubbish as News! All these pictures and news are just fabricated! If truely he's dead even CNN go carry am, world leaders will send their message of condolences. Pls focus on the issues at hand and not creating what's not! Know ppl like you also are contributing negatively to the progress of this nation. Be constructive in criticism and not destructive.
Yoruba Muslim timi, your stunted ewedu brain wouldn't allow you to acknowledge the empirical evidence table before the world by Nnamdi kanu. I don't blame you, I repeat I don't blame you. I blame the ewedu that has damaged larger chunk of your reasoning.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by michealewela: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Waiting concern me, I'm not part of the fools....
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by jchioma: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2018
We have tolerated this Kanu a lot, he has insulted our country, we kept mute; he has insulted our culture , still we kept quiet and now he is insulting our patriotic leaders and we will not keep silent again. It is only in Nigeria you will find this rubbish happening and citizens will not take any action because of the acclaimed – democratic rule. I think breaching the rights of other citizens in a country like Nigeria is unconstitutional and undemocratic. As such, Nnamdi Kanu must be brought and punished accordingly.

Somebody is in pain, severe pains.

cheesy

Jubril is going back to the pit he was picked up from.

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by SKINDOGGY: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Biingoo:
Finishing!!! I swear if that zombie reply you make I bend!
lol
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Roger3D:
Hahahahaha good luck with all that ibo boy. The rest of us will reelect Buhari for a second term and his rule will certainly extend across to your imaginary Biafra. You always lose grin
jubril extend his rule to Biafra? Oh my goodness, am in loggerhead with another baboon! This unmasking of jubril imposter broadcast will sink the zoo and it's inhabitants in totality with emergence of New Biafra Nation.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by smithyemy: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Great nigeria people,am a bona-fide yoruba.but,i hate been sentimental. I like hitting the nail on the head without beating about the bush. sometime we talk as if we are so trustworthy and we have all became saints over nite. And I think majority of the people here ve not really travel outside the chores of this country. And that is why we tend to most time talk out of ignorant or sentiment. In a nutshell, I will like to say all my friends here in Europe actually believe that if we nigerian can lie concerning of date of birth, certificates and even embezzles the masses money. Then, I will like to say me and my friends believe that Nigerians can go to any length to do whatever they desire at all cost.finally, any of you that opposed my ideas can come to any country in Europe and confirm what they think about we Nigerians. They believe all Nigerians are fearful and can do anything to achieve their personal goals. So trust no body except God. Shine your eyes, nigerian[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Ceazario: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2018
Dis 1 weak me oh. Ah.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by BeiFangLaye(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
When is the funeral?
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Roadto2019: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mordson:

You really sound as if Nnamdi Kanu is your God and can do no wrong. Why can't you put your God-given brain to use?
You are the one not using your senses. Use your brain and analyse those facts. Don't be a fool.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by arabbunkum: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is a stupid story from ipob.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by erinalex: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
ultimatekint:
Let the real Buhari come out and address us on television and other social media naaaooo!
the point is that, you already have a mind - set, trying to convince you otherwise, will take an eternity.
So believe whatever will make u a happier man..
Enjoy ur Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.