Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (83237 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Nature8(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
BUHARI’S COUSIN MALAM DAURA ATTACKS NNAMDI KANU FOR INSISTING JUBRIL IS NOT BUHARI

*Culled from Saturday Sun Newspaper

Question:
Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB leader alleged that the current president, Muhammadu Buhari is fake and that the original Buhari has died since January this year. He said the sitting president is one Jibril from Sudan and as Buhari’s blood relation, what is your take on that?

Answer from Malam Daura:
It is really a funny and sad thing. Nnamdi Kanu has a chicken brain, otherwise how can he transmit this kind of thought and information to Nigerians who are intelligent , brilliant and exposed to life. The president cannot just die and information about him would be kept secret for more than a year, looking at the inquisitive nature of Nigerians. In fact, President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua was reported dead before his natural death. Even President Buhari was last year reported to have died until when a video showed him and his family live before Nigerians believed that he was alive. And everyone saw how he was received from medical trip and how he resumed work up to this year when he decided to visit his doctor in London after he returned from China. He was physically healthy at the time he left Nigeria. There is no any abracadabra that you can do to hide the death of Mr. President. Kanu made the absurd statement after he drank to excess, or was afflicted with all sorts of frustrations. This Kanu is a rebel and enemy of the law of Nigeria who is condemned by his own people. As a blood relation of Buhari, we are telling Kanu that he is a blunt and shameless liar. Anybody in Nigeria that knows Buhari 20 years ago, and sees him now , knows he is the same man with the same height, colour and all characteristics.

To prove Kanu wrong and that he is a shameless liar; the family held meetings with Mr President twice this year precisely during Eid el- Kabir Sallah celebrations in August this year. We chatted, discussed and he recounted past and other memorable events in the family that involved each and every one of us. The question to ask is when did this Jibril learn everything in the family that could make him to be our Muhammadu Buhari. I think Kanu should know that we are not illiterates, nor barbarians that he can make these kinds of silly statements to. Let him fool his fools, certainly not Buhari’s relations or Nigerians. The only thing that changed in Mr. President is his physical structure, and this is because he is ageing. Apart from that, there is nothing missing or part of his structure or attitude that has changed. He is the same Buhari we knew long time ago. So, he is just talking nonsense.

Question:
Don’t you think that Kanu’s allegations will make a serious impact on Buhari’s campaign for 2019 elections?

Answer from Daura:
No, not at all; I told you that the statement was nonsensical and foolish; that is why only few cynics of Buhari’s administration pay attention to it. Buhari has recently overcome many character assassinations like the one by Kanu. There was a sickness saga, later WAEC certificate. We have tolerated this Kanu a lot, he has insulted our country, we kept mute; he has insulted our culture , still we kept quiet and now he is insulting our patriotic leaders and we will not keep silent again. It is only in Nigeria you will find this rubbish happening and citizens will not take any action because of the acclaimed – democratic rule. I think breaching the rights of other citizens in a country like Nigeria is unconstitutional and undemocratic. As such, Nnamdi Kanu must be brought and punished accordingly.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/our-fears-for-buhari-malam-daura-president-buharis-cousin/amp/

You're pointless Mr
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
BeiFangLaye:
When is the funeral?
my brother follow me weep for Nigerian. Buhari has no funeral date. JUBRIL REMOVE YOUR CAP!!!

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Roger3D(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
jubril extend his rule to Biafra? Oh my goodness, am in loggerhead with another baboon! This unmasking of jubril imposter broadcast will sink the zoo and it's inhabitants in totality with emergence of New Biafra Nation.
Hahahahaha yeah we've heard that before grin
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
The civil war really traumatized the Igbo race. I still can't believe the number of people mentally enslaved by Nnamdi Kanu, an unemployed, uncouth, mentally ill charlatan from London. You have to have some very deep trauma to be this gullible. grin
I laugh, cos that's all I can do if I don't want to boil over in anger at people who seem to take some perverse pleasure in embarrassing themselves before other Nigerians. It certainly embarrasses me, and I don't know how low one's IQ has to be not to have the self-awareness to understand how all these pathetic antics degrade Igbos before the world. Biafra agitation does not have to devolve into insanity. It can be a focused, coherent, intellectual movement underpinned by substantive debate about the whys and whats and hows. The Ipob movement though seems to have no shred of strategic though beyond simply constituting as big a nuisance as possible.

There are political costs for this stupidity. ANy Igbo man with aspirations to run for national office has a very hard to impossible job because of IPOB moorons. Worst thing is I don't meet people like this in real life. I would like to, so I can explore what drives people with functioning brains to such insanity. I don't even meet them on platforms like Facebook. I only seem to witness the lunacy on forums like this one. Which makes me wonder if these lunatics are deliberately trolling under the anonymity of the internet or they are really this imbecilic to believe the things they spout.

4 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by engrelvis(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
ericsmith:

opposition will do nothing becos what ipobtic pig are selling is totally rubbish ... if i have never seen or spoke with you one on one aside social how on earth can i know ur true identity .
so many gurls i hook up with on facebook they appear tall or fair in complexion on social media but when we meet they appear different does it mean i met impostors
thank u bro.No need arguing with all these shallow minded people.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by cheftea: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Let's all analyze this when buhari(jubril) came back, because he is not buhari his thumb print couldn't open his office. The next thing we heard was that rat has taken over the office.
Next when he came back they reintroduced people he knew to him again.
Next when his son had an accident and he went to see him. He didn't hug his son but extended a hand shake. Please no be buhari na jubril.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
pryme:

Am glad you said allegations, I have read all the links, the condolence messages you guys said was from the Queen and the story of the former British soldier, just like your Kanu non of them come with facts.

For the fact that Buhari visited Trump in the White house says alot but am sure you are too hate filled to know what that really means. An impostor will not last there for long.

No medical reports, if I were to ask you and you Kanu what was really the sickness of Buhari, non of you will answer, which hospital was he receiving treatment or which Doctor handle the surgery? non of you will answer.

Even before Buhari went to London he never saw your Lord and Master Kanu as anything worth his time even when Kanu said was going to go to a so rock and bring back Buhari's head.
So don't expect a reply from Buhari.
Are you ok? Why take the thing so personal?. Someone is bringing fact you are insulting. Let presidency bring their too. At times I wonder how some people reason. Anybody that speak against this government is an ipob or KANU fan. It beats my imagination to think many Nigerians don't have open mind and can't rationalized without sentiments. None of this persons will put food on your table
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by highbeekeys(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
So Nnamdi kanu employed lots of editors like me to fabricate all this stuff. People are starting to believe this sheet?! I see why they've succeeded in looting us so much. Gullible people everywhere.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by ezegold4we: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kanu is 100% right

Daura is 100% wrong

Apc and cabals can do anything to remain in power,

Those saying pdp is quiet, campaign officially starts on Monday, u will hear more bitter revelations from PDP

4 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by pryme(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

Are you ok? Why take the thing so personal?. Someone is bringing fact you are insulting. Let presidency bring their too. At times I wonder how some people reason. Anybody that speak against this government is an ipob or KANU fan. It beats my imagination to think many Nigerians don't have open mind and can't rationalized without sentiments. None of this persons will put food on your table

This is not about putting food on your table, a concern citizen stops fake news, hate speeches and propaganda on its tracks.
For the fact that you expect a sitting president to put up an argument with the likes of Kanu shows you don't understand what you are saying.

If Buhari were to even look at Kanu trust me you won't be able to find his body.

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
pryme:

This is not about putting food on your table, a concern citizen stops fake news, hate speeches and propaganda on its tracks.
For the fact that you expect a sitting president to put up an argument with the likes of Kanu shows you don't understand what you are saying.

If Buhari were to even look at Kanu trust me you won't be able to find his body.
You are accused of a crime what will you do?
Is it to cause quarrel or refute allegations with fact? .The best is to shame your accusers or better still ignore them. Giving your accusers audience makes them spite you the more
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by igwefivestar(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
BUHARI’S COUSIN MALAM DAURA ATTACKS NNAMDI KANU FOR INSISTING JUBRIL IS NOT BUHARI

*Culled from Saturday Sun Newspaper

Question:
Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB leader alleged that the current president, Muhammadu Buhari is fake and that the original Buhari has died since January this year. He said the sitting president is one Jibril from Sudan and as Buhari’s blood relation, what is your take on that?

Answer from Malam Daura:
It is really a funny and sad thing. Nnamdi Kanu has a chicken brain, otherwise how can he transmit this kind of thought and information to Nigerians who are intelligent , brilliant and exposed to life. The president cannot just die and information about him would be kept secret for more than a year, looking at the inquisitive nature of Nigerians. In fact, President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua was reported dead before his natural death. Even President Buhari was last year reported to have died until when a video showed him and his family live before Nigerians believed that he was alive. And everyone saw how he was received from medical trip and how he resumed work up to this year when he decided to visit his doctor in London after he returned from China. He was physically healthy at the time he left Nigeria. There is no any abracadabra that you can do to hide the death of Mr. President. Kanu made the absurd statement after he drank to excess, or was afflicted with all sorts of frustrations. This Kanu is a rebel and enemy of the law of Nigeria who is condemned by his own people. As a blood relation of Buhari, we are telling Kanu that he is a blunt and shameless liar. Anybody in Nigeria that knows Buhari 20 years ago, and sees him now , knows he is the same man with the same height, colour and all characteristics.

To prove Kanu wrong and that he is a shameless liar; the family held meetings with Mr President twice this year precisely during Eid el- Kabir Sallah celebrations in August this year. We chatted, discussed and he recounted past and other memorable events in the family that involved each and every one of us. The question to ask is when did this Jibril learn everything in the family that could make him to be our Muhammadu Buhari. I think Kanu should know that we are not illiterates, nor barbarians that he can make these kinds of silly statements to. Let him fool his fools, certainly not Buhari’s relations or Nigerians. The only thing that changed in Mr. President is his physical structure, and this is because he is ageing. Apart from that, there is nothing missing or part of his structure or attitude that has changed. He is the same Buhari we knew long time ago. So, he is just talking nonsense.

Question:
Don’t you think that Kanu’s allegations will make a serious impact on Buhari’s campaign for 2019 elections?

Answer from Daura:
No, not at all; I told you that the statement was nonsensical and foolish; that is why only few cynics of Buhari’s administration pay attention to it. Buhari has recently overcome many character assassinations like the one by Kanu. There was a sickness saga, later WAEC certificate. We have tolerated this Kanu a lot, he has insulted our country, we kept mute; he has insulted our culture , still we kept quiet and now he is insulting our patriotic leaders and we will not keep silent again. It is only in Nigeria you will find this rubbish happening and citizens will not take any action because of the acclaimed – democratic rule. I think breaching the rights of other citizens in a country like Nigeria is unconstitutional and undemocratic. As such, Nnamdi Kanu must be brought and punished accordingly.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/our-fears-for-buhari-malam-daura-president-buharis-cousin/amp/
shut up old man, what do u know about a country and her constitution? undecided We have tolerated this Kanu a lot, he has insulted our country, we kept mute; Buhari has don more harm than Kanu will still kept mute.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by mancanoe: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
The civil war really traumatized the Igbo race. I still can't believe the number of people mentally enslaved by Nnamdi Kanu, an unemployed, uncouth, mentally ill charlatan from London. You have to have some very deep trauma to be this gullible. grin
I laugh, cos that's all I can do if I don't want to boil over in anger at people who seem to take some perverse pleasure in embarrassing themselves before other Nigerians. It certainly embarrasses me, and I don't know how low one's IQ has to be not to have the self-awareness to understand how all these pathetic antics degrade Igbos before the world. Biafra agitation does not have to devolve into insanity. It can be a focused, coherent, intellectual movement underpinned by substantive debate about the whys and whats and hows. The Ipob movement though seems to have no shred of strategic though beyond simply constituting as big a nuisance as possible.

There are political costs for this stupidity. ANy Igbo man with aspirations to run for national office has a very hard to impossible job because of IPOB moorons. Worst thing is I don't meet people like this in real life. I would like to, so I can explore what drives people with functioning brains to such insanity. I don't even meet them on platforms like Facebook. I only seem to witness the lunacy on forums like this one. Which makes me wonder if these lunatics are deliberately trolling under the anonymity of the internet or they are really this imbecilic to believe the things they spout.

Biafra is their Ambition... OK?

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Jaapu: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
hisgrace090:
It suprises me how buhari family members stops being part of this govt.

If them check your age now. You no be pikin. Buh sense you no get.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Oponel1962: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Insanity does not start the day one gets naked.
Buhari has never dressed in women's clothes for any reason.
You have time that is why you even cared to reply the confused man who does not even know his origin.
At his age he was still staying with his father.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by saintaustine(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Baawaa:
The guy should not disturb himself because no sensible Nigerian believe story from coward

God bless you.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Mrshy: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
PenileFitness:
This things sounds too far fetched... Buhari was sick and he got treated... there is no Jibrin from Sudan.
Dont mind the fools .
Is it that easy to hide such information .
Fools and fools
#CheckMyProfile
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by anonymous1759(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
don't be a coward, what other fact are you still envisaging other than ones layed down by Nnamdi kanu. BUHARI REMOVE YOUR CAP!!!

That's so stupid of you, Buhari should remove his cap because of kanu? Ask your grandpa to remove his cap on National Tv. You're so dumb....
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Twizzy30(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Abi na surgery baba go dey do to perfect his body all those times he dey travel lol
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by ebakhaiyhe(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
I wan to stand neutral on this issue as I plea with the government to invite Jubrin from Sudan to stand side by side with Buhari. Simple, and this matter is close
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Psoul(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
theoldpretender:
As for me, I believe that Buhari is the man in Aso Rock....not some Jubril from Sudan.

I don't like APC, I could sit down and write a long story about how they are not running Nigeria well....but all this Jubrin nonsense is just simply having no head or tail.

I can see why the thing is popular....till today there are people who beleive that John Kennedy, the former president of the USA was murdered by a conspiracy....I know...Iused to believe that as well...until I saw that to believe that , I would have to believe that several groups, some of whom in real life were opposed toeach other....did it at the same time.

Me, all I am saying is if IPOB and Kanu have prooof...they should bring out hard documentary proof....not videos, pics that can be so doctored...or are so badly doctored....that one wonders about the sanity of the folk that believe it.

Conspiracy theories and fake news

Nnamdi Kanu said that Jubril/Buhari did not attend the Paris summit. He said that the picture Adesina posted was picture from conference in April.

He said that the pictures were edited. He pointed out that the podium mounted by Buhari in the said picture was different from the one mounted by other world leaders. He asked if Buhari came with his own personal podium.
Also, the pinup Buhari was wearing during the summit is quite different from what every other world leader in the summit was wearing. Did he design his by himself.

He also pointed out that the podium mounted by the world leaders to deliver their speeches was at the centre of the room. How come that buhari's own is at the end of the room facing those in attendance while others have theirs at the centre surrounded by those in attendance.

These allegations need to be countered by Adesina and APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by contigiency(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
I wonder why the press is paying attention to this stupid boy's statement by asking that kind of question. Nnamdi belongs to the dustbin and should be treated like trash.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Pyrusdrago(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
When Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo, he meant every word. In this, very 21st century one still believe only on what he/she reads online and neglect the everyday data with periodic occurrence of it international events involving the president both home and abroad. This is why i laugh at Kanu “tales by moon light” depicting the very phrase “Nigeria is a zoo”...meaning I can gather a few groups of people and brainwash them (gosh even I lovebirds the sound of this scheme, it smells like money grin). In a world were datas are easily manipulated like that of the condolence message from the queen of England etc, is ribs cracking( even the likes of basketmouth, bovi look like choir boys cheesy ). atleast we have all watch sci-fi movies like “Mission impossible” Tom cruise and other movies mimicking human cloning. And someone tells me country yet to put a man in space, own a nuclear facility, 24hours electricity, a national air carrier, pay 30k minimum wage, combat unemployment, a stable middle class society, combat terrorism to it minimum etc is now able to clone it number one citizen successfully and they african nations are quiet( apart from Kanu n his faithful followers, who else is blowing this trumpet? I only ask) . Now someone somewer who is not even in Nigeria sits somewer with a click of mouse regurgitates theories he can’t proof but only through hear say.
Well, to all the believers of Kanu sermon I wish y’all luck, y’all truely need to be in this zoo and relearn.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by maxiuc(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
When buhari came back from London 6months later he was reintroduced to his cabinet members one by one hmmm so he doesn't them before abi hmmm

The Said rats invaded Aso Rock office so the had to refurbish the office this was the time they used to change all coded security Lock to the new buhari thumb print .... Hmmmm

Lately some APC governors are threatening to expose the Aso Rock secret that will set Nigeria on fire

APC is not innocent and one-day all this lies will be exposed

3 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Wantedmiller: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Psoul:

Nnamdi Kanu sis that Jubril/Buhari did not attend the Paris summit. He said that the picture Adesina posted was picture from conference in April.

He said that the pictures were edited. He pointed out that the podium mounted by Buhari in the said picture is different from the one mounted by other world leaders. He asked if Buhari came with his own personal podium.
Also, the pinup Buhari was wearing during the summit of quite different from what every other world leader in the summit was wearing. Did he design his by himself.

He also pointed out that the podium mounted by the world leaders to deliver their speeches was at the centre of the room. How come that buhari's own is at the end of the room facing those in attendance while others have theirs at the centre surrounded by those in attendance.

These allegations need to be countered by Adesina and APC.

U don chop!

Adesina and APC should counter what Nnmadi kalu said.......... are you ok?
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Rickyzagy: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
What kind of pictures are these?
Can we please stop this joke and come out with very tangible facts if the man in Aso rock isn't buhari.
The whole thing is looking stupid now. We need witnesses eg from the news paper (metro??) it was reported if it was indeed reported., the AU meeting video where a minute silence was said to have been observed.....
I am just tired of this whole thing.
I am wondering why the opposition is doing nothing if this is true.
they are all over Internet cos it's never forget

Don't expect any Nigeria media to tell you any thing about who rules the country, ask yourself when last you see the video of your president in an event other than photo shoped pictures like the Paris event

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Rickyzagy: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
wizzyrich:
There could be an atom of truth in every lies. If snakes can swallow money then the real buhari could be dead, this is Nigeria, anything is possible.
Remember we were told that rat chase him out of aso rock office?

The security door is thumbprint and can't be accessed by anyone else except real Buhari
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
anonymous1759:

That's so stupid of you, Buhari should remove his cap because of kanu? Ask your grandpa to remove his cap on National Tv. You're so dumb....
Yoruba Muslims are "brain dead". The same lifeless buhari in 2015 said, on a national TV," Nnamdi kanu can not be release because he has two passport " you see why Nnamdi kanu describes you as baboons. Meanwhile buhari REMOVE YOUR CAP NOW AND PROVE NNAMDI KANU WRONG!!!!
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Rickyzagy: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
"It is really a funny and sad thing. Nnamdi Kanu has a chicken brain, otherwise how can he transmit this kind of thought and information to Nigerians who are intelligent , brilliant and exposed to life"...I always knew the hunch back albino coward was not normal.
That's why we are doing everything humanly possible other than laughing at the bribery video of gandollar
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Tizu(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
They should tell us why they are avoiding the popular presidential media chat if the man in Aso Rock is not Jubril.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Daviddson(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
LalasTticlala, MYynd44, happy Sunday! Pls are the photos accompanying the original post appropriate, since they are not comments?

MODIFIED: Removed.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Kristaz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Malam Daura is not making sense to me. He is absolutely wrong. A 'chicken brain' man cannot outsmart all the Security agencies in Nigeria, vanished into thin air only to appear in Jerusalem! Nnamdi KANU must be a genius who has a first class brain, not chicken brain!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.