Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297493 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kombats: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2022
27. Feels so surreal. Finally I have join this thread

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
kombats:
27. Feels so surreal. Finally I have join this thread
bro how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kombats: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
bestmutiu2019:
bro how?
Online using a platform called uhrs. You can google it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Tolu181: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
I can finally answer this

I'm little ashamed of myself for making my first million at 23 cause i made my first 100k at 17

Anyway i made my first million while watching movies on my laptop/Sleeping and having fun (Zero stress)

I made first million through flipping of NFTs.

Anyone reading this, believe in yourself (no be who first they win)

Besides i was the first person to make 100k among all my sets but 80% of them made their first million before me (although Yahoo helped some) but still I'm here

Now time to make my first 100 million.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Tolu181:

I'm little ashamed of myself for making my first million at 23 cause i made my first 100k at 17

Anyway i made my first million while watching movies on my laptop/Sleeping and having fun (Zero stress)

Besides i was the first person to make 100k among all my sets but 80% of them made their first million before me (although Yahoo helped some) but still I'm here

bro can you enlighten me about the flipping NFTs
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heryormilekan(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Tolu181: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Johnames:
bro can you enlighten me about the flipping NFTs
is easy if you know about crypto
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Tolu181:
is easy if you know about crypto
am not really into crypto, but you can guide me
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kombats: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Bruh, I just checked this out. I make my first million few years back via domain flipping and ingesting (you can check my comment on this thread). Did you mind a DM to discuss how this works? We can rub mind creating multiple streams of income.
no wahala
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Siki355(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
kombats:

no wahala

Bro why not create a thread on uhrs

So others can learn from you
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Weirdgee: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
I earn trading on CG trading platform it's legit
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Blackblessed500(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wonderful super fantastic pple are really making legit money 4rm the internet all that is required is hardwork,smartness,determination,creativity,seriousness,patience,time,dedication etc wishing to be part of the winning team someday oh God if only i had an andriod phone
When i do i put almost into practice i pray there is a positive outcome amen
pls keep sharing for us to learn we appreciate

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kombats: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Siki355:

Bro why not create a thread on uhrs

So others can learn from you
It has already been discussed here and the thread deleted

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kombats: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Bruh, I just checked this out. I make my first million few years back via domain flipping and ingesting (you can check my comment on this thread). Did you mind a DM to discuss how this works? We can rub mind creating multiple streams of income.
Mail replied.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Siki355(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
kombats:

Boss you can create a Telegram group for that

Those wu are interested can join

What do you think

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Theophinio(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nozino:

I have an online boutique.

How do you promote it boss
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Neatness(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thanks for this post. Although I'm still on my way to making my first million through affiliate marketing.

It will be a previledge to still learn from others because multiple source of income is the ONLY way out of being broke in this country.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Craigbrown4076: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tolu181:

Hey man, I sent you a dm
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rastafryrice: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
kombats:
bro, you can create a WhatsApp group please
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rastafryrice: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2022
kombats:
Mail replied.
just sent you a Mail bro
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Divay22(f): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
drverified:
congrats Chief. It's really a strong feat you achieved. Congrats once again. What were you into??

[b]Ventured into crypto but didn't work out as expected up till now...[/b]maybe isn't my calling..lol
Crypto is not a rich quick venture...but don’t just give up on it yet.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by shilenji(m): 5:58am On Mar 16, 2022
Made approx 7m in a day with bet9ja a couple of years back,was able to make 49million in 6months tho,but I've been making steady income ever since cool sometimes 500k,10k,5k etc depends sha
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Bigman02(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
kombats:

no wahala

Bruh I would like to be in on this too... Your assistance would be really appreciated boss. Happy weekend sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Karsun24(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2022
I will love to learn about uhrs too
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by AdaUc2(f): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2022
1EmmyKay:
please am interested.
Did he later teach you the oil and gas stuff.I don't think his account is still active would ve contacted him
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by you2you: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tolu181:

Pls Boss I need training on Nfts training, thanks.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Aristocrat1011(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
solace89:
I hope some day soon, I will come back here to post my testimony too. I wanna know how it feels too.
Hello bro, good day.
Pls if you don't mind can I send you a pm
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bada007(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Made my first million last month in my mid twenties but maintaining it ain’t easy,i brought an iPhone 11 pro max,clothes and gave fam some cash now that all that is settled gunning for 10 million

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Pk01(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Let me book space.. By the grace of God.. Will give my own testimony this year... as e no happen 2022,2023..e fit happen 2024 in sha Allah . At 2027.yrs

8 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
bada007:
Made my first million last month in my mid twenties but maintaining it ain’t easy,i brought an iPhone 11 pro max,clothes and gave fam some cash now that all that is settled gunning for 10 million
bro do you mind sharing how you made it, so we can also learn
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bada007(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Johnames:
bro do you mind sharing how you made it, so we can also learn
….it’s through hustle if you know what I mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.