Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297298 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by GreeneLamb01: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:

First...I'll say I watch lots of American movies.

Before I took up freelancing, I was so much into movies and books. I naturally picked up common American phrases.

When I started off with up work...my first few contracts where all bad as I wrote with the regular Nigerian English style..using lots of inappropriate.. Or rather words that couldn't fit into the American sentence.

I knew i had to develop my skills so I watched lots of YouTube videos to learn more about the American style of English.

I also make use of writing software to help me get ride of filler words.

Finally...I read lots of blogs and articles written for the American audience... Joined reddit and Quora to learn more about their writing styles.

Now I can fairly write like an American... Am not that perfect but am improving with every article I write.

Tip: I use common American phrases when chatting with my clients...this way they believe I am native English raised in the states.
wow
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Tony142: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bobbybenard:
I've received them .Thanks a bunch my brother.

there is love in sharing

boss pls forward to me

Omoanthony98@gmail.com

thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Tony142: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
The10thMan:

Yes they are soft copies. I have them in a folder called 'wealth creation and financial intelligence'.

Yes I can send them to you based on google's attachment limitations.

pls send to me sir

Omoanthony98@gmail.com

thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by terrymason(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SocialJustice: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Viking007:
If a thread was created on how most Nigerians lost a good part of their savings. The number 1 on the list is surely going to be MMM. I lost more than 200k. embarassed
Lost over N15m, relax, there's hope for the living.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Legalese(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
That's a difficult ask. But I can give you some tips. Chat me on whatsapp. 08067981080
LazyNairalander:

I need your help please, a friend of mine just ventured into it and he wants us to partner but I don't know jack about it. Please Mentor me naaah abeg.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2018

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SocialJustice: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
chucsmoore:
I made my first million at 27 lost all at 30, due to lack of knowledge on money management. but now am at the verge of making my first multi millions running into hundreds of millions, 100 miilion above
Better not stop at the verge break in and put the money in t-bills if you do not know what to do. Made similar mistake like you, was 29 when I accumulated almost N100m and lost it. Bravery is what brings mega bucks but you can also make very poor decisions and lose all.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SocialJustice: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Focusmind:

I also did a care giver job at old people's home, cleaning their poo and bathing them at a rate of £8.5 per hour and was fed with all sorts of foods , cakes ice-cream, fruits and juices. I saved quite a lot before returning back to my beloved Naija
Respect.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Viking007(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
SocialJustice:
Lost over N15m, relax, there's hope for the living.
Hmmm.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Eddee(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thane:

Sounds interesting boss, I know my way around most of the southern states. Just put me through boss. Just one phone call from you on how I can start. I pledge thee, that you will not regret you did. 07032909591. Thanks in advance. I really need this, you won't understand my frustration right now

Hello there, I appreciate the enthusiasm. But I'm no longer in that line of work, this was a brief stage in my life. I hustled for six months nonstop then stopped about 5 years ago.

I was lucky to know a lot of persons who owned clubs (this was possible because i was their customer), but in the end I turned a decent profit because i could flip sales very quickly.

All the same I'll encourage you to research the market and let's see how it goes.

Cheers and please don't ever think of giving up!

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
SocialJustice:
Better not stop at the verge break in and put the money in t-bills if you do not know what to do. Made similar mistake like you, was 29 when I accumulated almost N100m and lost it. Bravery is what brings mega bucks but you can also make very poor decisions and lose all.
how did you do it bro, I'm willing to learn humbly from you
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
justwiseass:

Yes boss, how have you been?
we good homie... You found the thread captivating innit'
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by justwiseass: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
TissuePaper:
we good homie... You found the thread captivating innit'

Yeah! There’s so much to gain here

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by hayzed1090: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Haven't made up to 200k before ( just finished school and waiting for service).
My problem is, I just focus majorly on my skill (graphix design, web design and programming) which fetches small change rather than looking at the big picture.
My dad is an importer (imports second-hand TVs, laptop, fridges, clothes(okirika) and also groundnut oil and tomato straight from UK) but I dont know why I hardly put interest in that aspect. Maybe I not that business minded individual.

Please who knows how to do these importation business (majorly online) please, I'd like to gain mastery of it because no more pocket money henceforth, the real world has begun.

In case if you are interested in buying the above listed goods, please contact me. Let me start from somewhere.

Bro am interested in buying o
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
hayzed1090:

Bro am interested in buying o

Let me mail you my number to contact me.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by hayzed1090: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

Let me mail you my number to contact me.

Waiting
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by johnchizzy: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bobbybenard:
Bro, pls can you help me with the ebooks, thanks in anticipation
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by johnchizzy: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bobbybenard:
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LazyNairalander(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Legalese:
That's a difficult ask. But I can give you some tips. Chat me on whatsapp. 08067981080

thanks boss.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by johnchizzy: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bobbybenard:
Bro, pls can you send the books to me
johnamakoh@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation bro
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LazyNairalander(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bobbybenard:

Bro can you help me with the ebook please. mindzbuzy@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by johnchizzy: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bobbybenard:
sent
pls send to me bro johnamakoh@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation bro
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LazyNairalander(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks

Boss I am interested please.
mindzbuzy@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by collinsonsky(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
The10thMan:

I have sent 10 books to you.

Please endeavor not to sell these books. It seems that people I sent the books to free of charge are now selling it. While people might think that making money implies you loose your humanity, this is not always the case. Their are only few rich people that die happy and satisfied with how they treated and helped other people.

ANY OTHER PERSON NEEDING THE BOOK should kindly contact those who previously made requests.
please kindly send the book to collinsiheka@gmail.com Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by collinsonsky(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bobbybenard:
can you send it to me please collinsiheka@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by tony5(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin I'm Back After My Exile Ban,even Though I Didn't Do Anything Wrong To Have Sincerely Ask For People's Help. For Those Of You That Reported Feeling Like A Triumphet Blower,i'm Sharing My Testimony Soon,anyone Who Is In The Position To Help Out Because I Need An Android Phone To Start Earning My Millions.I Will Really Be Grateful
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by NaughtyNavami(f): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Playz:
Well Received. Thank you so much!

Bro please could you send the books to me. allimariam4@gmail.com. Thanks a lot
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
olekumaster@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by tundeontop: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
So no one made their million through FOREX?
hmmmm abi this Forex man is deceiving me ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.