Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297158 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OJPraise(f): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks

onyinyeaniakor@gmail.com. Hope to hear from u soon. tnx
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Amigos12(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2018
Bobbybenard:
sent

I'm interested sir,Pls send them to editizer@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ne0w1zarD: 12:40am On Nov 23, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks

entdelight@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by futurism: 1:14am On Nov 23, 2018
TheBeat:

I got a job. I still struggle to save cash in my account unless there's a pressing need for that. All I do is to keep buying lands in my state capital. Each time I try to build up savings, my sister would call me that some plots of land are available for sale. Resisting this has been my greatest struggle. I have to learn how to balance my financial life. That is making investments as well as keeping savings.
NO!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 23, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
I made 5 million at the age of 19.
Tell me more bro
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Purplekush(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2018
Raysolo:
Made my first million at 25,doing dropshipping of mobile phones from aliexpress,my biggest hurdle at first was how I could make payments and how i could get lots of clients.

Do pple successfully do dropshipping from Nigeria?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by futurism: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2018
olapluto:

Such money doesn't last.
only for those who can't control themselves and lack financial literacy.. Even lottery money no dey last... Cos the holders don't have financial education and money management.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2018
hayzed1090:

Waiting

Sorry, I can't seem to send an email. Why don't you mail me your number, let me text you on whatsapp
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by futurism: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
awelekiti:
Amazing thread...away from politics and sports. Wow! With what I've read so far, I've got no doubts in my mind that nigeria would be ok in a few years to come as predicted. But why did buhari call our youths lazy? He needs to be arrested and prosecuted, seriously.

I made my first millions selling latex to the oil and gas sector at the age of 31. I just woke up one day, thought of what to do to make some money as I was tired of saying 'yes sir' to my employers. I've been making millions working for them but I needed to start making same, working for myself. I started with a proposal to their headquarters in lagos. I was asked to drop samples which I did, then the rest was history. I expanded the supply to pharmacy stores nationwide. As the business was threatened by nafdac on registration with politics from above by somebody who showed interest, I was pulling back gradually. I later entered the health sector with the sale of medical consumables and later major medical equipment from CT to USS, Digital X-ray, equipping hospitals, etc. I became famous in less than 10 years of doing business and recognised by the USA president. I had dined and wined with world leaders, including Barak Obama. I'm meeting Tony Blair in a global entrepreneurs' gathering soon in Washington DC.

Right now, we're planning to start manufacturing of medical equipment , the first of its kind on the African soil. It's a multi million dollar project. The facility constriction is already ongoing , somewhere in ogun state. I wish all the vibrant and upcoming entrepreneurs on this thread the very best. Believe in yourself, trust in God and the rest would be history. God bless Nigeria.

Let me quotes this for inspiration.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2018
pedrilo:
can u drive a car?
No sir, I can't drive a car. But I can ride the tricycle because I learnt it during my youth service back in Taraba State. Please help me sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

Let me mail you my number to contact me.

Click the link on my signature let's chat on whatsapp.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:

Nope....I started off with a Nigerian account but no way...switched to the states....I write articles and has been lucky to land well paying contracts.

How did you verify your US upwork account?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Ajet001:
Tell me more bro
Ajet Ajet Ajet.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by futurism: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2018
DDGN:
2015. N1.5M to be exact, and since then there have been no turning back. Between 2015 and now I have made over N180 million. Ten years ago if anyone had said I'll ever see a million I would have laughed that person off. 15 years ago I was walking round Festac Town, sometimes barefooted selling vegetables (shokor) and okra. When the season comes I sell corn..With a trey over my head walking round Festac shouting "BUY SHOKOR". It's the most humiliating thing that can ever befall any on in secondary school as I get to see most of my classmates..girls included. I once saw a classmate and nearly ran for cover, unfortunately the trey fell on the road, and right there I had to stop and picking back the items one by one lol.

The day Nigeria played South Africa in the semi final at the Ghana Nigeria 2002 Nations Cup I wasn't even allowed to see the game. I had to go Kiri. Then, as timaya said " I dey on my own Jehovah just bless me o". God took me from rags, the bottom of the food chain in the family, the most despised and hated, God took me from that to become the richest person in the history of my family. Anyone who doubts the existence of God and his propensity to fight for and bless the underdog, the oppressed, is doing himself a major disservice. I have experienced first hand how God works. It's incredible.

But what did u do that brought u that money?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Playz(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2018
NaughtyNavami:
Sent.
You can edit your email now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.