Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). (4252 Views)

Modern Day Feminism Is Like Scoring An Own Goal. / WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by cooluzi: 2:28am On Nov 24, 2018
funmisticqueen:
really?!
you need a good d!ck that will make you change that your moniker
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Fadedvoiced: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Thanks dear. I don't dabble into the Nigerian brand of feminism which is essentially man-hating rabble rousing, championed by broken individuals with psychological challenges.

OP must be a male or a female suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Ishilove isn't a feminist

Her posts on family section shows how to be semi-traditionalist (70% traditionalist)

Same way people were calling Linda ikeji a feminist because she preached celibacy and female independence (financial wise)

So sad how you in 2018 people still don't understand feminism
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
cooluzi:
you need a good d!ck that will make you change that your moniker
naa i need the D that takes me to the bank.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Sometimes i just feel like to go to school to study how to make bombs and then make a bomb that will destroy this whole earth and the human beings in them.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by cooluzi: 3:09am On Nov 25, 2018
funmisticqueen:
naa i need the D that takes me to the bank.
you can taste many D and still be bitter about men but you need a good D and the solution is here not all those carrot D that makes you disrespect men
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by JeromeBlack: 4:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

OP must be a male or a female suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Ishilove isn't a feminist

Her posts on family section shows how to be semi-traditionalist (70% traditionalist)

Same way people were calling Linda ikeji a feminist because she preached celibacy and female independence (financial wise)

So sad how you in 2018 people still don't understand feminism

I swear. Both the op and his subject matter lack any sense. No understanding of feminism at all.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Solomonkingon: 2:14pm On May 20, 2021
Modern women even Christian women are quick to reject scriptures and the validity of their faith if it doesn't conform with their emotional needs, little do they know that Satan was the very first feminist, he rebelled against the boss and inspired women to pervert God's plan for male female intimacy, in reality true feminism is a plot to use women's emotions to steal joy from their lives and destroy any potential they once had for a thriving marriage, first the woman reflects the man's God given authority, rejects herself as being the complement to the man, and she destroys everything desirable about herself to men, but they wonder why they are so angry and bitter, a real woman needs a man to lead and protect her physically and emotionally, while she exchanges the her softness sweetness, kindness, submissive and caring personality for his masculine essence and energy, a true feminist has learned not to fall again for the devil's lie that she will become like God through knowledge, but are now reaching for what the devil has deceived them is a much more attainable goal, to be like man. Feminists in essence are hypocrites, they want only the perks they believe should come with feminism, but non of the less desirable factors that come with being a man. Being equal to God is being God, being equal to a man is being a man, no normal man wants to be with another man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens / Wife Get Pregnant From Rape After 10 Years Of Childlessness. Husband Respond. / Ghanaian Slay Queen Caught On Camera Bathing Under The Rain (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.