Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Help My Relationship Guys!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Relationship Guys!! (728 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Relationship Guys!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
my girlfriend of 2years is going out with a rich guy for 3weeks and they go out almost every weekend he even took her to his house and they guy now has plans to take her out on 23rd,24th and 25th december..she suddenly have intrest for this guy because he is rich..could it be that she is already cheating on me or she's no longer interested..
Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by dpete1: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
If This Is True, Then You Are Really Dumb For Asking This Question . Isn't It Obvious She Is Tired.Chai!. How Did U Even Know D Dates Of Appointment?

4 Likes

Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by Ranchhoddas: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wetin you want make we help you do?

Your girlfriend, like most Nigerian women is a commodity to be obtained by the highest bidder.
You've been outbid.
Move on and stop whining!

3 Likes

Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by Diamond23(f): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Beta start referring to her as ur EX!
Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by Headlesschicken(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
undecided Who stole yuh brain son?
Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by Oreofepeters: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
As old as you are, when you go get sense?

2 Shares

Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
phileamon3:
my girlfriend of 2years is going out with a rich guy for 3weeks and they go out almost every weekend he even took her to his house and they guy now has plans to take her out on 23rd,24th and 25th december..she suddenly have intrest for this guy because he is rich..could it be that she is already cheating on me or she's no longer interested..

How dumb can you be to ask this question?
Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by CAPSLOCKED: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
phileamon3:

"WETIN DON LOSS, DON LOSS"

YOUNG MAN YOU'VE LOST YOUR GIRL AS SHE HAS GONE ASTRAY AND THERE'S NOTHING ON THIS PLANET THAT YOU CAN DO TO WIN HER BACK, EVEN IF YOU MAKE MILLIONS. YOU KNOW WHY?
SHE LEFT FOR MONEY AND WILL FOLLOW ANY DIRECTION THERE'S MONEY SO ONLY YOUR MONEY CAN NEVER SATISFY HER.

DON'T KILL YOURSELF FOR NOTHING MATE, THERE'S MORE TO THIS LIFE THAN A LITTLE GIRL THAT HAS NOTHING POSITIVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR LIFE.. ONLY AGONY AND MISERY.

CHEER UP. HANG OUT SOME MORE. DO EVERYTHING CRAZY. YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT.
Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by babyfaceafrica: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
no sense
Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
probably she hanging out with her cousin

by the way

l ve never met anyone that has so much male cousins like my girlfriend... every new guy is her cousin. wtf
Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by Oreofepeters: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
chenzen:
probably she hanging out with her cousin

by the way

l ve never met anyone that has so much male cousins like my girlfriend... every new guy is her cousin. wtf
nah there it dey start, cousin this cousin that, you better wise up before she give your food to hungry cats....
Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by Jflex07(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
F**k off weakling!
Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by cadesky(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
I'm very sure dis is a joke
Re: Help My Relationship Guys!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Naso you mumu reach?

Person like you if you marry your wife go de carry another man come ur matrimonial bed for house come f.uck

you go still de ask if she de cheat on you

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways For Women To Have Sexual Pleasure / Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do / My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.