Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! (1601 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by Kweenkafi: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
I am caring, I have suffered a lot in my life but now I am happy, I have developed a great compassion for other people and am always willing to help people out when ever I can. I love smart people. I am beautiful and very charismatic. I can be open-minded but only behind close doors, with my beloved man. I want to find a confident man with a good sense of humor, kind, intelligent and romantic at heart. The person with whom we have something in common, but so that we have something different to complement each other. I am looking for a man who has a kind and generous heart. I search for a man who is sincere and honest.Not a man who will love me because of my wealth and asset......click the image to hook me up...https://www.prettyosas.com/2018/09/mariam-has-sent-you-private-message.html?m=1

Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by frozen70(f): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
With this your dress code and appearance you will see them pupping in

But has it gotten to that

Just asking
Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by ahnie: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
she's pretty!
Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by LuciferElohim: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Her laps rub against each other which is an indicator that her pussy must reek of rotten fish due to heat & friction.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by Foodforthought: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Scam alert
Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by Albertone(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2018
Are you ready to relocate abroad?

Its fun here in Libya...

(1) (Reply)

How I Celebrated Val With Wifey / Pains In My Balls / Why Are Zimbabwe Girls So Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.