Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! (1754 Views)

Sleep with this pretty lady and risk sticking inside her for the next 3 day! / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by Kweenkafi: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
I am caring, I have suffered a lot in my life but now I am happy, I have developed a great compassion for other people and am always willing to help people out when ever I can. I love smart people. I am beautiful and very charismatic. I can be open-minded but only behind close doors, with my beloved man. I want to find a confident man with a good sense of humor, kind, intelligent and romantic at heart. The person with whom we have something in common, but so that we have something different to complement each other. I am looking for a man who has a kind and generous heart. I search for a man who is sincere and honest.Not a man who will love me because of my wealth and asset......click the image to hook me up...https://www.prettyosas.com/2018/09/mariam-has-sent-you-private-message.html?m=1

Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by frozen70(f): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
With this your dress code and appearance you will see them pupping in

But has it gotten to that

Just asking
Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by ahnie: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
she's pretty!
Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by LuciferElohim: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Her laps rub against each other which is an indicator that her pussy must reek of rotten fish due to heat & friction.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by Foodforthought: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Scam alert
Re: Hook Up With This Pretty Lady Now! by Albertone(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2018
Are you ready to relocate abroad?

Its fun here in Libya...

(1) (Reply)

500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas / Cute Men Squad In Four Generations Photo / Help. How Do I Tell Her I Am Not Into Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.