Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. (37944 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Jaynom(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
MannieA:

uhmm..don't get tho bro
You're among the few who can say no!
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
atikuobi2019nig:

you have never been there, it's not as easy as u think

Are you a mind reader?

How do you know where I've been?

And how easy do you think I think it is?
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by SLOVFO(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
These are the reasons why sometimes I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a Christian. We Christians are way ward and our ways of life is tarnishing the image of Christ. sad

Leave Christianity out of this!
Who is included in "we Christians"? Talk about yourself and stop generalizing.

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by MannieA(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jaynom:

Don't put the blame on men! A man CANNOT use you or "misuse" you, spoil you without YOUR PERMISSION . You said yes, you agreed, you made yourself available. You ALLOWED yourself to be spoiled. Don't blame the man

you are wrong.... there are innocent girls DAT trusted these men... and still got played......don't think every girl is spoilt.... don't think every girl puts herself in a position to be used...

and again to reply the Lady.....who told u guys are looking for good girls to settle down with there are lots of guys who are interested in bad girls.... and want to marry 'em...I know guys DAT have told me DATthey want to marry girls who can fu*****k instead of girls who can Cook and are wife materials....some guys don't value good girls... in fact....good girls are being underrated

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by RTSC: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
I just saw the video.

Small girl like that, na prick be her priority.

Her parents hustle to send her to a school as ridiculously expensive as LASU because she wasn't brainy enough to enter a federal university, and she is repaying them back by opening her small tiny legs for louts.

Her second class lower is assured.
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by GEEBITE: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
How can you feel her pain without experiencing this or are you saying you have passed through this route before?
ChyOmaa:
I can feel her pain
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by SAMBARRY: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Orisirisi.when you tell them the truth,they'll turn you to your enemy or think you're jealous of their dead relationship.

Since you have refused to listen to wisdom I have no pity for your likes because its people like you little girls that will be forming "don't tell me how to live my life,I know what I'm doing". Abeg nurse your wounds o because no one was there when he was fokeen you
Meanwhile as yinka ayefele will say
temitomileru.edakun,edabo emafikun.sort out your shii and stop disturbing the cyber space with your bull.internet is meant to get information in solving daily career issues or bottlenecks and not to read another bimbos irritating stories that annoy
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Jaynom(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
MannieA:

you are wrong.... there are innocent girls DAT trusted these men... and still got played......don't think every girl is spoilt.... don't think every girl puts herself in a position to be used...

and again to reply the Lady.....who told u guys are looking for good girls to settle down with there are lots of guys who are interested in bad girls.... and want to marry 'em...I know guys DAT have told me DATthey want to marry girls who can fu*****k instead of girls who can Cook and are wife materials....some guys don't value good girls... in fact....good girls are being underrated
You're right ... However I was referring to the ladies who know their left from their right.
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by MannieA(f): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jaynom:

You're right ... However I was referring to the ladies who know their left from their right.

oh...okay... hmmm

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by ClassiqueMan: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by tkshittu3(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Everyday knackin knackin,yet he left here,life goes on
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by giftedben: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
francescainnoce:

Honestly speaking, I dont think it applies to all cases. Sexual intercourse is more spiritual entagled. Besides been deflowered by a man doesnt mean he deflowered your brains, mental stability and sense of reasoning. If at all, you may not be a virginn anymore doesnt mean you should be STUPID.
Dating a guy for a long time can also have affect your reasoning. So its not just about been deflowered. Love is a very strong feeling.

Alright thanks
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by chara019: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
This ain't worth it,running mad over some failed relationship and virginity wey miss road....mtcheeew,seriously not worth it,there are better things to live for and still be thankful for other than a dic.k .
Insanity. no go bring back the virginity,will even give the guy a better reason to nyash the other babe.

some girls are slowpoke
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by LadyHeaven(f): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
francescainnoce:
if i were the new girl; this would most certainly be the WALK AWAY moment. A guy that beats a lady (no matter who she was to him, who she is to him, or who she never is to him) will certainly hit me. Becos generally speaking, women have the higher tendency to drive a man insane to the point of physical abuse. Therefore, except the new girls name is PATIENCE and she has patience in excess abundance, its definately worth ending the relationship.

exactly what i wanted to write, but you would be surprised that the new lady is very happy about the incident and already claimed landlady grin

2 Likes

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by PenileFitness: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
As usual Instablog were the first to publish the story.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by mildflame: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
These are the reasons why sometimes I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a Christian. We Christians are way ward and our ways of life is tarnishing the image of Christ. sad

going to church doesn't makes one a Christian learn the difference between a Church goer and a Christian
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
hoe claiming virgin, how can that which never had flower claim to be de flowered?
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by bigiyaro(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
pls explain more.
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by MannieA(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
LadyHeaven:

exactly what i wanted to write, but you would be surprised that the new lady is very happy about the incident and already claimed landlady grin

very true.... some girls don't care at all...this is supposed to be a big lesson for her...to quietly go.. buh I'm sure she's happy...
eventually it's the same thing DAT will happen to her...maybe it's her cry we will hear next

2 Likes

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by MannieA(f): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
tkshittu3:
Everyday knackin knackin,yet he left here,life goes on

can f******king keep a man.....abegi...who nor go nor know.....if u like suck his dick 10times a day....he will still leave u...if u like give him ur pussy and butthole...he will still leave you

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Since he is an ex... Why confronting him... undecided
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by JoanOluchi(f): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yoruba Demons Everywhere
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by omoadeleye(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
francescainnoce:
if i were the new girl; this would most certainly be the WALK AWAY moment. A guy that beats a lady (no matter who she was to him, who she is to him, or who she never is to him) will certainly hit me. Becos generally speaking, women have the higher tendency to drive a man insane to the point of physical abuse. Therefore, except the new girls name is PATIENCE and she has patience in excess abundance, its definately worth ending the relationship.

What about the guy that beat a lady because of you?
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Eliyah4good: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
Be the version of Christian u want to see in others
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by MissRaine69(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
If they applied this level of energy to their studies this country would be great!

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
Get lost!
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Icebreeze(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
MannieA:

.lol...y wouldn't u talk anyhow when u aren't a female and don't understand how shii goes on....u are saying Bleep virginity... I hope u know some pple are very emotional........?I hope u know not everybody can stand pain and betrayal... be wise when u are commenting about shii like this tho

When she was busy spreading her legs, for easy access to her Puna it didn't occur to her that they are not marry and likely will not end up together...?
Didn't she know that the guy was once a virgin too...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Is Not My Type / Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Kenyan Pastor Slams Viral Couple Who Wedded In T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.