Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. (3261 Views)

Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
planetx13:
You are walking down the street and you see a pretty girl. You make a move and approach her. She is so sweet and cool and you guys start chatting , for there she agrees to go out with you . You take her out maybe once or twice and spend some money...

After doing all the shakara in the world, she agrees to visit and one thing leads to another.....Lo and behold your expensive air freshener becomes a "learner" and the stench from the kitty can make someone turn in the grave. The pant is even torn ( who knows if it the smell from the kitty that caused it).

Nobody wants a smelly kitty ... it Will be nice if you pigs try and take your hygiene seriously .

Take the advice seriously so that you do not become a bachelorette till 70, and to avoid stories that touch if you are lucky enough to find someone.

Meanwhile mouth odour happens to both sexes so include your fellow women in your loop sided advice

Ciao

focus on the topic at hand and try a few tips. it might make a difference in your case
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by yvng(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
plain truth. but please try to stay on topic which is about mouth odour in men, not females, not vaginal odour or any other body part odour.
lolzz...u know u girls pussy stink so badly that's y u keep saying stay on d topic
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by cooluzi: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you gotta pay to find out hon.
'not bad...shld we take this outta here?
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Mikkylounge: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it happens more with guyz cos girls are trained to be more breath conscious. That is why some chew gum
Truth is, when it comes to mouth odor it's more with men than women. Body odor, however, apart from the men who think deodorant is a waste of money and the other men who feel sweaty smelly body is sexy ; you find that women, especially the plus sizers seem to have it more
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Mikkylounge: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2018
I don't know about the other smelly body parts, especially the hidden parts. Wetin you dey find for there na? without being told, don't you know that buttock-hole will smell of shit no matter how clean it is? every covered body part that isn't washed will have a form of odor na, let's apply sense people, like adults.
I like Funmi though, at least she's trying to make extra money on the side with what she has..guys , what's your side hustle? Last time i checked, sleeping with women won't put money in your pocket (unless you're a sugar boy) but i don't think sugar mummies are that easy to get...bottom line, get a side hustle, and wash those covered body parts so Funmi and other beautiful women will not take your money and still evade you...
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Mikkylounge:

Truth is, when it comes to mouth odor it's more with men than women. Body odor, however, apart from the men who think deodorant is a waste of money and the other men who feel sweaty smelly body is sexy ; you find that women, especially the plus sizers seem to have it more
stick with the topic, besides everyone has body odor, it is directly porportional to size. so fat men and men with pot bellies also have more body odour
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by cooluzi: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you gotta pay to find out hon.
if I follow sha you will follow back?
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
cooluzi:
if I follow sha you will follow back?
sure
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Foodforthought: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2018
highqueen:
My dear, not just mouth odour.
What of the body odour part?
Hei, these men won't kill me. Make no mistake to enter a public transport where a sweating man is beside you, I swear you will be gasping for air, the kind of odour that oozes out from their body parts is nothing to write home about.

These men are really dirty, 90% of them hardly takes birth at least, twice a day.

Come down to their balls. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that one, not only does it has forest as hairs, but also has a stinking smell, the smell of a deadrat is better off.

You guys should improve on your hygienes biko.
It's getting out of hand.
You're trying too hard abeg
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it's the Ghanian school teacher. I am quite surprised you do not know the difference between an educative and a myopic thread. So disappointing.
She's right.. Mouth or body odour isn't peculiar to guys alone the way u & ur minions are making it look... Its obvious ur trying to hard to start a fight that ended b4 it began cheesy
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
dairykidd:

She's right.. Mouth or body odour isn't peculiar to guys alone the way u & ur minions are making it look... Its obvious ur trying to hard to start a fight that ended b4 it began cheesy
stale
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
stale

You changed your dp grin

You still look ugly grin
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
stale

Shou!! Oh because i'm replying the topic now Being rude doesn't fit u biko.. Try being nice to make up for ur face grin
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You changed your dp grin

You still look ugly grin

Lolzzz and she come dey form rude join her ugliness cheesy grin
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You changed your dp grin

You still look ugly grin

Lolzzz and she come dey form rude join her ugliness cheesy grin

Wait oo she first ugly pass this one shocked blood of Goliath cry
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
dairykidd:

Shou!! Oh because i'm replying the topic now Being rude doesn't fit u biko.. Try being nice to make up for ur face grin
Thanks for the compliment, i know I'm beautiful, also all you keep doing is putting my topic on the 1st page of romanceland. So thank you once again.
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You changed your dp grin

You still look ugly grin
that dp was 3 weeks old,it needed a change. But thanks for the compliments.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by AmazingELixir: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
highqueen:
My dear, not just mouth odour.
What of the body odour part?
Hei, these men won't kill me. Make no mistake to enter a public transport where a sweating man is beside you, I swear you will be gasping for air, the kind of odour that oozes out from their body parts is nothing to write home about.

These men are really dirty, 90% of them hardly takes birth at least, twice a day.

Come down to their balls. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that one, not only does it has forest as hairs, but also has a stinking smell, the smell of a deadrat is better off.

You guys should improve on your hygienes biko.
It's getting out of hand.

grin

Naughty girl
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by kunleweb: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2018
planetx13:
You are walking down the street and you see a pretty girl. You make a move and approach her. She is so sweet and cool and you guys start chatting , for there she agrees to go out with you . You take her out maybe once or twice and spend some money...

After doing all the shakara in the world, she agrees to visit and one thing leads to another.....Lo and behold your expensive air freshener becomes a "learner" and the stench from the kitty can make someone turn in the grave. The pant is even torn ( who knows if it the smell from the kitty that caused it).

Nobody wants a smelly kitty ... it Will be nice if you pigs try and take your hygiene seriously .

Take the advice seriously so that you do not become a bachelorette till 70, and to avoid stories that touch if you are lucky enough to find someone.

Meanwhile mouth odour happens to both sexes so include your fellow women in your loop sided advice

Ciao

grin
Re: Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Stick to the topic. bless you son
You're beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Limit Yourself To Signs And Signals. Girls Get In Here. / Igbo Man Arrives Swaziland Few Hours After Swazi King’s Five Wives Incentives / Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.