Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? (12734 Views)

See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Oreofepeters: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Laurene:
you are handsome indeed.. I can see that
. buh the dude is not bad...... He probably took that picture when he woke from sleep....
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Alwaysking: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Laurene:
those guys are handsome esp Rico swavey.. Awww I was literally drooling for him then
I'm also handsome let's make babies
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Laurene:
you are handsome indeed.. I can see that
Laurene,thanks very much,right from when I was a kid,people told me so,even old people used to tell me I'm very handsome,my lecturers too both male and female used to tell me am too handsome plus am tall about a month ago a female lecturer asked me to come in front of the class,I was frowning dat morning,she told me"why are u frowning ur face like this,do u know how handsome you're are?the fact that am cool and reserved my lecturers tend to make fun of me just for me say something,my classmates inclusive,the girls throws themselves over me,one even called me her boo,another even asked me if she woo me,will I accept?I snubbed them a lot,why? coz of the responsibilities that will be on my neck,I don't want to be in a relationship that a lady will ask for something I would not be able to give her,that's why I don't rush onto ladies
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by princfred(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
philpwresh:
Ladies are quick to shout broke guys but alas 70% of 9ja guys are broke
Was that what you meant?
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
. buh the dude is not bad...... He probably took that picture when he woke from sleep....
yea all most all of my pictures I took them every morning after prayer coz I don't really have that time to snap pix like that,besides I have very pictures I snaped
in class and in parties
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Laurene: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
francesco01:

Laurene,thanks very much,right from when I was a kid,people told me so,even old people used to tell me I'm very handsome,my lecturers too both male and female used to tell me am too handsome plus am tall about a month ago a female lecturer asked me to come in front of the class,I was frowning dat morning,she told me"why are u frowning ur face like this,do u know how handsome you're are?the fact that am cool and reserved my lecturers tend to make fun of me just for me say something,my classmates inclusive,the girls throws themselves over me,one even called me her boo,another even asked me if she woo me,will I accept?I snubbed them a lot,why? coz of the responsibilities that will be on my neck,I don't want to be in a relationship that a lady will ask for something I would not be able to give her,that's why I don't rush onto ladies
thats good. Don't see ladies as sex objects only.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by princfred(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
They'll be scared and still apply though subtle especially if they notice the guys account is smiling. Fine guys can go broke because too many girls flashing them they become confused and loss focus. If you see fine guys sorry for them as other guys be envying them while all manner of crazy and even possesed bitches psych them out. Some want to get pregnant tie the guy down before he even knows whats up. Cannot even play with any girl next she is asking if he is single and following up meanwhile na just play. Some will be visiting very early almost n*ked. Sometimes one has to form ugly to stay free. Some will be feeling/acting betrayed if they see one with another chick as if you done book them already before for wife. Some others go dey rub bleaching cream just because they saw you with a fair lady. Some are even underage and want to put somebody for trouble. And the one you may want will find it hard to trust you as she develops negative bias and paranoia. Can even have whores tactfully applying for marriage if one frees himself and goes enough into play mode. Can be all confusing hence handsome guys look lost sometimes. Fun (but wrong) shah if one is just a player playing in the name of love. Sometimes just wish the spirit of being a player will just return so one can catch all the fun without giving a fxxk. But now deceiving a girl for fun feels like one setting up himself to be tied even against his will and or for emotional blackmail.

Some topics are better left. Maybe should have scrolled on.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Foodforthought: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
LadyTeeboz:
Being handsome isn't a problem but most of them are players and very broke.. a fine babe needs a fine well off dude but he has to be very loyal and honest
He should be cute,rich,honest and loyal...only one person? How many beautiful ladies are intelligent, smart, supportive and loyal as well? There's no perfect person sis. It is very wrong to stereotype

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Seandisputed(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
francesco01:

Pass me the blunt bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Seandisputed(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Just watch how ugly guys like me will storm this thread now claiming fine boys
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Laurene: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
I'm also handsome let's make babies
dont you have a gf
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Laurene: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
i was being sarcastic
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Laurene:
i was being sarcastic
Laurene,lol,
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Laurene:
thats good. Don't see ladies as sex objects only.
yea,I d mean I'm seeing ladies as sex objects,I would be rushinf to have them by all means
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seandisputed:

Pass me the blunt bro
yea mt nigga
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Oreofepeters:
all lies in your hand bro but me I'm not a fan of womanizing it's stressful to me....
Very saddening for me
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Alwaysking: 4:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Laurene:
dont you have a gf
We ain't together, I like you though, let's start something, what do you think
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Alwaysking: 4:50am On Nov 23, 2018
Divay22 this girl doesn't sleep undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by enambobo(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2018
francesco01:

You're one of the reasons why ladies don't like dating fine boys like us. Stop embarrassing fine boys. grin
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by enambobo(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2018
princfred:
They'll be scared and still apply though subtle especially if they notice the guys account is smiling. Fine guys can go broke because too many girls flashing them they become confused and loss focus. If you see fine guys sorry for them as other guys be envying them while all manner of crazy and even possesed bitches psych them out. Some want to get pregnant tie the guy down before he even knows whats up. Cannot even play with any girl next she is asking if he is single and following up meanwhile na just play. Some will be visiting very early almost n*ked. Sometimes one has to form ugly to stay free. Some will be feeling/acting betrayed if they see one with another chick as if you done book them already before for wife. Some others go dey rub bleaching cream just because they saw you with a fair lady. Some are even underage and want to put somebody for trouble. And the one you may want will find it hard to trust you as she develops negative bias and paranoia. Can even have whores tactfully applying for marriage if one frees himself and goes enough into play mode. Can be all confusing hence handsome guys look lost sometimes. Fun (but wrong) shah if one is just a player playing in the name of love. Sometimes just wish the spirit of being a player will just return so one can catch all the fun without giving a fxxk. But now deceiving a girl for fun feels like one setting up himself to be tied even against his will and or for emotional blackmail.

Some topics are better left. Maybe should have scrolled on.
True talk. And some will be like, ohhh I don't want your girlfriend to come and beat me o. Like what the f**k! Always finding ways to chip in relationship talks for discussions that don't relate. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Divay22(f): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
Divay22 this girl doesn't sleep undecided
Yeah
Was sent by your village people to keep an eye on you tongue So I'm watching your every move.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Alwaysking: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Divay22:

Yeah
Was sent by your village people to keep an eye on you tongue So I'm watching your every move.
I don't care, just come to room let's have fun. grin
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Divay22(f): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
I don't care, just come to room let's have fun. grin
Have fun cheesy cheesy
Nah.. Let's make money first, so we don't have to worry when having fun with so much food and wines wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Alwaysking: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Divay22:

Have fun cheesy cheesy
Nah.. Let's make money first, so we don't have to worry when having fun with so much food and wines wink
Don't worry about money, it's not a probrem."in sarkodies voice"

I will get you anything you want, and you will get me anything I want, u Gerrit grin
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Telvin7(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
francesco01:
me too am a very handsome guy too,coz people tells me so even old people and my parents including my brothers sisters friends etc,one thing I noticed is anytime I come across any lady,either older than me or younger or agemate they tends to behave in a shy way and its obvious to other people
guy it's not only u........I observe that behavior too........if I approach a girl

, she always stutter at the first word and if any girl is observing me , they are always scared of approaching .......y I dunno ....... But they can talk to some less attractive guys very well ......
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by bullabong(m): 4:56am On Jan 11, 2019
francesco01:

Bros no joke you are cool but im cooler. If you see my pix aswear u no fine. Ask Amakadihot87 my ex school mate.But i have mad brain power too.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by ojuu4u(m): 5:53am On Jan 11, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
The medulla controls autonomic functions such as vessel dilation and contraction, sneezing, swallowing, vomiting, etc so it does not "contain anything"

Just saying!!!

The word medulla* she used it as "contextual meaning and not "literally meaning
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by amakadihot87(f): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
bullabong:
Bros no joke you are cool but im cooler. If you see my pix aswear u no fine. Ask Amakadihot87 my ex school mate.But i have mad brain power too.
lol......how na
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by ahahnow: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Are you handsome? Dont worry about that. Girls are not afraid of you. Also the answer to your question is because they think guys that are fine are players
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by dumininu01(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
They feel he's a player cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by dumininu01(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
SenhorSean:
The fact is most of the handsome guys are promiscuous.
huh don't think so grin
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by dumininu01(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
lefulefu:
If as lady u know u super ugly and u go marry a man that's twice as ugly..pls remember the children u go born in the future might sue u both in court . Look at men like obasanjo, tinubu and oshio baba.., they know what they were doin wen they got married to beautiful ladies. Just look at the son that the late stella bore for obasanjo...a good looking guy he is.so its very important. If u wowor as a babe and u go marry a very wowor man...there's no amount of money that he has that will stop ur kids being ugly. But if u a beautiful lady sure its ok u can marry an ugly man cos u will still have beautiful kids. Bianca and the late ikemba's children comes to mind.
point bro... I no fit marry girl wey no dey ok.. My offspring must mak sense na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni / Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.