Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Help! Need Advise : I Love Him So Much But My Problem With Him Is... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Need Advise : I Love Him So Much But My Problem With Him Is... (473 Views)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Need Advise : I Love Him So Much But My Problem With Him Is... by MrAwesome001(m): 5:21am On Nov 23, 2018
I Think I Love him enough to settle down with him, there's nothing under heaven that I cannot Do for him, when I close my eyes at night, all I see in the dark room are his charming eyes staring at me with so much rush of emotions running down my spine and I just want him around me all the time. My only problem with him is his anger issues, he beats me up at any slight provocation and he never apologizes for it but I think I'm in Love with him......

That's enough.
Do not Die in silence, you can't solve that mystery on your own. Bring it to Heart ♥ Times on Mr Awesome's Blog, lets rub minds together, your emotional health is our concern. We've gotten entries on some interesting stories already. And trust me, many people seriously need help. You could save a life through your word of " well thought " advice. Join us on board or Send us your experiences now to have yours aired in a short while.
Send us your relationship Puzzles and let's get it solved.
Mr Awesome cares for your heart.

Mail me @ mrawesomesblog@gmail.com
Or Send me a Whatsapp message.
You can even invite me over. I'll listen to your story, write about it and get you the advise you need from experienced people even without mentioning your name to anybody... So your secret is safe with me. Trust me ��

Heart ♥ Times on Mr Awesome's Blog airing every *Wednesday and Friday on www.mrawesomesblog.com

To book an appointment, Call, Text or whatsapp

"Come tell me that story you've never told anyone, I'll go to the moon to get you help"
To advise someone now Click on http://www.mrawesomesblog.com/search/label/Heart%20Times%20-%20Give%20an%20Advice

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Boyfriend Living Abroad / After Asking Her Out On Facebook, He Denies Her On Instagram... Men Are Scum / He Who Married Beauty Marry Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.