Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat (33826 Views)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Kenekingisback: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
This government sef angry sad

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by FaithOba1(f): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
he is seriously mad undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Quorax: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Over religious zeal will destroy many people.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by otunbadan(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
stansaintly:
I just received a call from my brother weeping bitterly and I've tried to calm him down but it's like I'm not making any headway at all. Please I need your advice urgently

He started dating this lady 3 years ago, though he had someone he wanted to marry but due to distance between them they had to call the relationship off even when it's clear that they loved themselves dearly. To heal the wound easily he started dating this lady in question after six months of sabbatical leave.

The lady is a Sabbath while my brother attends the Redeemed but they had an agreement (from what he told me) that church or religious differences won't affect their relationship. From his statement they agreed that they must choose another church outside theirs to avoid one feeling cheated which she accepted and to make everything beautiful between them, after their traditional marriage they relocated to another state.

Each time my brother ask the lady to get set for church she would get angry and tell him that she can't change her church. Today, as he came back home to see his family, surprisingly, the lady had gone to her church (Sabbath) with their daughter.

Though, from my findings, the church isn't his major problems but her church doctrines

He said that he would call the marriage over today. That he can't stand the doctrines practiced in his home.

Any idea on what to tell him will be cherish please.

Your brother didn't read, do no be unequally yoked .... He ia not going anywhere ... He should better stay in his marriage

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Grace001: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Religion has always been a tool for separation. It create the perception of "We" and "Them"

The easier way to create enemy or dissolution among families is by using religion as a tool. It works like Magic. A close friend of mine marriage failed because of religion(The wife was an extremist and she lost all she had built because of religion and end up back living in her father's house after 2kids)

Religion is a tool of controlling mind, and creating separation. Imagine this ones are even Christian to Christian, separation among Christendom.

That's what happen if you don't attend the most popular Christian churches like Redeem,Living faith, House on the Rock, Christ Embassy etc. Once you're a member from this churches Cac,Cele,C&S Catholic, Angelican You're not a Christian according to Fanatic who worship DADDY G.0 and PAPA

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by DONADAMS(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
they are not serious...nonsense.. my three and half year old love filled r/ship ended cos of religious difference..do you know how much I'd have given for us to be of same religion? and you guys have same religion una dey get quarrel cos of church like say una no dey same canopy...mstheeew...church no be church? how can people be quarrelling cos of church? na wa oh..
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by airsaylongcon: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Which sabbath is this? Seventh-day Adventist? If its them the guy should calm down.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Oyindidi(f): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
They are both immature

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by mrkings84(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hmmm.... this matter strong o, because God himself does not want to hear anything divorce, and He {God} said that the sin of disobedient is worse than witchcraft. To worsen the matter, He {God} even asked us to kill the witches and wizzards when He said " we should suffer not the witch to live"

So my friend, for now i dont have what to say cos d matter pass me walahi
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by babyfaceafrica: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
otunbadan:

Your brother didn't read, do no be unequally yoked .... He ia not going anywhere ... He should better stay in his marriage
if he divorce the wife..come and join them back na
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by rayobaba(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Eyah, the agreement l cant make with a lady is for us to both change our church to another church. Look inward in such decision, you will see dt such lady will give u wahala later. It's either l change to urs or u change to mine. But it's wise d lady. Change to urs cos u are d head of d family. Shikena.
In this case, I think ur brother shd not break d marriage. As d head of d family, why would my wife insist she's taking my child to her church against my wish...na hin be say l no fit control her again.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by babyfaceafrica: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
oral agreement is not an agreement and not tenable in a court of law....it is because of issues law like this people believe there is no love anywhere...when there is true love.. who cares about religion,church and denomination. marriages today are based on benefits to be enjoyed and are parasitic.who will you tell now that both of you agreed to change church?.. no one will believe you... you have been decieved by the Lady....carry your cross..I don't support divorce,unless cheating occurs!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by rayobaba(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
DONADAMS:
they are not serious...nonsense.. my three and half year old love filled r/ship ended cos of religious difference..do you know how much I'd have given for us to be of same religion? and you guys have same religion una dey get quarrel cos of church like say una no dey same canopy...mstheeew...church no be church? how can people be quarrelling cos of church? na wa oh..
u won't understand. Church no be church ooo

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by madridsta007(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
stansaintly:
I just received a call from my brother weeping bitterly and I've tried to calm him down but it's like I'm not making any headway at all. Please I need your advice urgently

He started dating this lady 3 years ago, though he had someone he wanted to marry but due to distance between them they had to call the relationship off even when it's clear that they loved themselves dearly. To heal the wound easily he started dating this lady in question after six months of sabbatical leave.

The lady is a Sabbath while my brother attends the Redeemed but they had an agreement (from what he told me) that church or religious differences won't affect their relationship. From his statement they agreed that they must choose another church outside theirs to avoid one feeling cheated which she accepted and to make everything beautiful between them, after their traditional marriage they relocated to another state.

Each time my brother ask the lady to get set for church she would get angry and tell him that she can't change her church. Today, as he came back home to see his family, surprisingly, the lady had gone to her church (Sabbath) with their daughter.

Though, from my findings, the church isn't his major problems but her church doctrines

He said that he would call the marriage over today. That he can't stand the doctrines practiced in his home.

Whenever I hear guys crying over a lady I wonder if it’s the same ladies I see.

Me, cry over a lady? In what world? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by wakaawaka(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Stanley. U no get brother. Na ur relationship. lololol

So u never change? U and lie be like 5 & 6
stansaintly:

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by DONADAMS(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
rayobaba:
u won't understand. Church no be church ooo
don't they read the same bible?? you guys are the ones complicating these things.. you guys all believe Jesus is the son of God, so I don't where the difference is coming from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Idrismusty97(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na wa o. Even among Christians just because of church differences.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by otunbadan(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
if he divorce the wife..come and join them back na

Why re u quoting me, can't you just write ur stupidities n leave my mentions out of it?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by fowlyansh181(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sadly that thing called religion causes more harm than good , I don’t do that shii, whatever my partner would want to do, let them do, don’t just drag me into the nonsense .. I believe in God and serving him anyway one dims okay to, you must not go mad in the name of religion to serve God
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by babyfaceafrica: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
otunbadan:

Why re u quoting me, can't you just write ur stupidities n leave my mentions out of it?
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Elektronisch(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
victorian:

Na wa o

Since morning till past 5pm? sad

Is she alright upstairs? sad

No wonder the husband is thinking of breaking up. What's the use marrying a woman when she will not be available on Saturdays, and spend the whole day in the church?
When the husband start beating her now? She will quickly snap her face filled with blood with broken tooth and post online.

That's how one of my neighbors beat up his wife after warning her several times to stop weekly church service, Mondays and Wednesdays. Cause she leaves home in the mid afternoon while he's still at work then come back home at night from 9pm.
This. Man is already back from work around 5pm. That's how he will start preparing his food and food the children will eat, cos his wife left the kids with house help. The man has complained taya, she no dey listen. Very stubborn wife.
And he married her when she was very young working as house help in one lady's restaurant in the village. He was the one who freed her from job of househelp, paid her bride price, bring her to Lagos, feed her well. She don fat now look like yokozuna cheesy

She now talks back at the husband, that she can't leave her church or stop serving God, that the husband is the devil.

I look at both of them in amazement as they both table their grudges before my mum, when she was alive years back.

Chai! Some women can be so stubborn. The man beat her one day and threw her things out. She fought him back and threw her things in cheesy

Na wa o

Later, neighbours had to take her elsewhere for safety.

Women ehn? grin

"Shakes head. "

Op , your brother need to call family meeting and someone she respects to talk to her and advise her.
B

Cracked up...laughing so hard....thanks bro. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by rayobaba(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
DONADAMS:
don't they read the same bible?? you guys are the ones complicating these things.. you guys all believe Jesus is the son of God, so I don't where the difference is coming from
l share this ur belief. But wen u meet people or fanatics, it is then u wl know they think ur jesus is different from their own Jesus and u wl try to educate them but they won't be convinced.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
this is another "ON ABURI WE STAND "accord. ....jdnt knw what the first agree,ent was before marriage but I think both should stick to the first agreement. ...
maybe your wife thinks she has trick you to marriage, let her know things can be done as you being the head...
just ignore her....but report the matter to both families. .then dnt allow her gzketour daughter to that her church again....be taking your daughter to the new church n give her an ultimatum to join you or face sanctions. ..you can as well report her to her church eleders n see their response...simple
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
and again..why one Sabbath brother no see hermafry there since as she no won change or leave her church....rubbish
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by 1x2x3: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
I currently have a girlfriend who just started sabbath and I'm closely monitoring her conversations with their supposed prophet who she believes 100% because of the accurate things he told her about her past but then I'm seeing some manipulation the man is carrying out.

What sought of church allows members to Bath in church?

Which kind of prophet gives a female member oil to apply on her private part In the name of fighting off spiritual husband?

In the last conversation I went through he told her that her spiritual husband is strong that he the prophet will need to bath her personally cheesy cheesy.

Funny thing is that she isn't seeing any manipulation in it. What she doesn't understand is that she will end the relationship soon which I've told her but she feels I'm joking. Other diabolic practices I've seen which I call childish knowing what I've seen in life.

OP tell your brother to stop his wife from going to that church or divorce her.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Grupo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
This is the kind of madness that people endure everyday all in the name of one imaginary friend in the sky.

Chai.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by DONADAMS(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
rayobaba:
l share this ur belief. But wen u meet people or fanatics, it is then u wl know they think ur jesus is different from their own Jesus and u wl try to educate them but they won't be convinced.
wahala dey oh...that's bad
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by oglalasioux(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Religious people and their fish brain.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by bigpicture001: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ur brother caused with by not getting to the bottom of a situation, probably, blinded by love...

He met a defiant lady who instead of succumbing to his wishes fought her way to her right of a neutral church for the wedding and he simply wished that away....

For those yet to marry,wen studying ur partner,dont judge actions,instaed trace motives. Check for partners level if compromise, granted u are are adult and wish to marry den face other seemingly tribal issues..they eventually grow to break mariages

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Jumbus31(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Newboss(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Another one bites the dust angry

After marriage, almost everything changes! angry

Use your headangry All the English in the world won't change that fact angry

Let him divorce her ASAP! angry His sanity comes first angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Childish Things Some Men Do / Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.