Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat (33827 Views)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by NnenaPatty: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Which sabbath is this? Seventh-day Adventist? If its them the guy should calm down.

why did you say that?
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by adetayo234: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
ogawisdom:

take out your frustrated soul elsewhere or u can just go and hang your cursed body

To be sincere, your comment sounds deeply stupid. It was like you were too blind and senseless to read and understand
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by airsaylongcon: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
NnenaPatty:

why did you say that?

This one that you registered today and your first comment is on my post.... I dey fear ο
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by airsaylongcon: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
eelipumpin:

Latter day saints.

Mormons. They aren't bad joor. Conservative yes but not bad. Your brother just needs to understand them
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
stansaintly:
I just received a call from my brother weeping bitterly and I've tried to calm him down but it's like I'm not making any headway at all. Please I need your advice urgently

He started dating this lady 3 years ago, though he had someone he wanted to marry but due to distance between them they had to call the relationship off even when it's clear that they loved themselves dearly. To heal the wound easily he started dating this lady in question after six months of sabbatical leave.

The lady is a Sabbath while my brother attends the Redeemed but they had an agreement (from what he told me) that church or religious differences won't affect their relationship. From his statement they agreed that they must choose another church outside theirs to avoid one feeling cheated which she accepted and to make everything beautiful between them, after their traditional marriage they relocated to another state.

Your brother is a pussy
Each time my brother ask the lady to get set for church she would get angry and tell him that she can't change her church. Today, as he came back home to see his family, surprisingly, the lady had gone to her church (Sabbath) with their daughter.

Though, from my findings, the church isn't his major problems but her church doctrines

He said that he would call the marriage over today. That he can't stand the doctrines practiced in his home.

Any idea on what to tell him will be cherish please.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Biingoo: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
victorian:

Don't worry my kind of ladies still exist everywhere.

All you need is patience, you wil meet one soon.

For the records am taken already. My ex was like years back.
Who take you? At 33yrs are you married? Wrecked Evening newspaper!!!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Biingoo:
Who take you? At 33yrs are you married? Wrecked Evening newspaper!!!

You this Corpse!

You had better go back to your grave!

That's where u belong and will forever be. Amen!

Dead man walking.

You are dead already, nobody to tell you.

Dead thing!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by dochenaj: 4:29am On Nov 28, 2018
victorian:

I do so, when am amazed and short of words cheesy

I will just shake my head and look on with surprise smiley

You might need to curtail the head shaking. tongue, so you don't shake off you head.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by dochenaj: 4:31am On Nov 28, 2018
victorian:

You this Corpse!

You had better go back to your grave!

That's where u belong and will forever be. Amen!

Dead man walking.

You are dead already, nobody to tell you.

Dead thing!
Dear, you don't glorify trolls by giving them a mention, it only brings you down to their level.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 28, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Mormons. They aren't bad joor. Conservative yes but not bad. Your brother just needs to understand them
No one's saying bad. but I've met a few of them and I can boldly tell you that they are good at deception especially the Ladies! ... I guess you're part of them?..
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by airsaylongcon: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2018
eelipumpin:

No one's saying bad. but I've met a few of them and I can boldly tell you that they are good at deception especially the Ladies! ... I guess you're part of them?..

Nope I'm not a Mormon. But I have been subconsciously aware of them for a number of years as their places of worship always look immaculate and well taken care of. The buildings themselves are built to very exacting standards which I think is commendable given that the average Nigerian builder cannot build a straight wall.

A former US presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, is a Mormon and I read a bit about them during his campaign. Other than that I know only a little about them.

You say they can be deceptive. Can you shed more light on this please. Thanks
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Nope I'm not a Mormon. But I have been subconsciously aware of them for a number of years as their places of worship always look immaculate and well taken care of. The buildings themselves are built to very exacting standards which I think is commendable given that the average Nigerian builder cannot build a straight wall.

A former US presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, is a Mormon and I read a bit about them during his campaign. Other than that I know only a little about them.

You say they can be deceptive. Can you shed more light on this please. Thanks
I'll just talk about one... A young female , very pretty. She used to be a snub who suddenly became very friendly with me- Giving me all the signals of "ask me out". She did some crazy shii All in a bid for me to come to her church- she didn't give me a name. She sometimes bring Mormon gist with the idea that I don't know what she's talking about. She starts telling me how incomplete the bible is and blablabla. this always lead to long arguments. I asked her if she was Mormon and she felt shocked but denied her membership. But with time I eventually forced it out of her. After a long discussion, she resumed her "Snub". That's just one. Thank God I wasn't attached.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2018
dochenaj:

Dear, you don't glorify trolls by giving them a mention, it only brings you down to their level.

All these trolls need to be taught a huge lesson. So that next time, they won't troll people online unnecessarily.
His life is finished. He's dead already.

He will see his obituary on the NAIRALAND soon. He thinks he's alive and he thinks I am joking.

Except no be my mama born me! Biingoo will never achieve anything before he dies a terrible death and he will remember this period, on the day he breath his last breathe, so shall it be on him. Amen.

Am done with him. He will never live long and biingoo wil never achieve anything in this life before the earth swallows him..

So shall it be on him amen.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Biingoo: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2018
victorian:

All these trolls need to be taught a huge lesson. So that next time, they won't troll people online unnecessarily.

He will see his obituary on the NAIRALAND soon. He thinks he's alive and he thinks I am joking.

Except no be my mama born me! Biingoo will never achieve anything before he dies a terrible death and he will remember this period, on the day he breath his last breathe, so shall it be on him. Amen.

Am done with him. He will never live long and biingoo wil never achieve anything in this life before the earth swallows him..

Your curse will only come to pass in my life only if you're truly married...but if you're​ not, you will die single. Go and mark somewhere
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2018
Biingoo:
Your curse will only come to pass in my life only if you're truly married...but if you're​ not, you will die single. Go and mark somewhere

Lol cheesy

You've already accepted the curse!

It's yours! Just wait and see!

You are dead. You don't know anything!
You don die!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Biingoo: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2018
victorian:

Lol cheesy

You've already accepted the curse!

It's yours! Just wait and see!

You are dead. You don't know anything!
You don die!
Calm down na. no dey fear, shey you're married abi? I accept the curse only if you're married but if you're not, it will go back to you in hundredfold. Amen!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Biingoo:
Calm down na. no dey fear, shey you're married abi? I accept the curse only if you're married but if you're not, it will go back to you in hundredfold. Amen!

U don't know uv already kill yourself
As you are so obsessed about my marriage

It will flash right in front of your eyes, the day u die a ghastly and terrible death.
And u will say oh, I didn't o

Lol That day I will smile in satisfaction. And other trolls online will remember what I have typed today. Any troll online disturbing people up and down will never live a fulfilled life. In Jesus name amen

So keep ranting that am single. Your death will shock u

Wait and see.

Next time u will investigate well before trolling anyone online

Mark my words

You've killed yourself already and u are a corpse!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Biingoo: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2018
victorian:

U don't know uv already kill yourself
As you are so obsessed about my marriage

It will flash right in front of your eyes, the day u die a ghastly and terrible death.
And u will say oh, I didn't o

Lol That day I will smile in satisfaction. And other trolls online will remember what I have typed today. Any troll online disturbing people up and down will never live a fulfilled life. In Jesus name amen

So keep ranting that am single. Your death will shock u

Wait and see.

Next time u will investigate well before trolling anyone online

Mark my words

You've killed yourself already and u are a corpse!
If you're married, let whatever you type up there happen to me...but you're not, The reverse will be the case... deal?
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2018
Biingoo:
If you're married, let whatever you type up there happen to me...but you're not, The reverse will be the case... deal?

Amen! And so shall it be. Amen.

I pity you and people trolling online, you people don't know anything.
You won't make your findings and research or aproko correctly about another person, u will be carrying false informations up and down, as if una know the person personal life.

This matter will teach alot of trolls online lesson!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Biingoo: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2018
victorian:

Amen! And so shall it be.
Amen
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Biingoo:
Amen

Good.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Biingoo: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2018
victorian:

Good.
Stop quoting me you fat albino midget pig!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Biingoo:
Stop quoting me you fat albino midget pig!

Your death is just a matter of time.

Corpse!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Biingoo: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2018
victorian:

Your death is just a matter of time.
Corpse!
Spit!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Biingoo: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2018
victorian:

Amen! And so shall it be. Amen.

I pity you and people trolling online, you people don't know anything.
You won't make your findings and research or aproko correctly about another person, u will be carrying false informations up and down, as if una know the person personal life.

This matter will teach alot of trolls online lesson!

bla bla bla RIP in advance
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by NnenaPatty: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2018
airsaylongcon:

This one that you registered today and your first comment is on my post.... I dey fear ο
cheesy nothing to fear, I asked so you can throw more light on your statement.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by airsaylongcon: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2018
NnenaPatty:

cheesy nothing to fear, I asked so you can throw more light on your statement.

OK so about SDA, I used to be very wary of them and their style of Christianity. Thought they were a bit quirky. But after spending 4 years studying at Babcock University all of my misconceptions changed
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by airsaylongcon: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2018
eelipumpin:

I'll just talk about one... A young female , very pretty. She used to be a snub who suddenly became very friendly with me- Giving me all the signals of "ask me out". She did some crazy shii All in a bid for me to come to her church- she didn't give me a name. She sometimes bring Mormon gist with the idea that I don't know what she's talking about. She starts telling me how incomplete the bible is and blablabla. this always lead to long arguments. I asked her if she was Mormon and she felt shocked but denied her membership. But with time I eventually forced it out of her. After a long discussion, she resumed her "Snub". That's just one. Thank God I wasn't attached.

Lol... Woman power. I don't think its fair though to generalise from this that Mormons are deceptive. I've had the same technique used on me by ladies from more conventional churches like Belewu and Coza
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by dochenaj: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
victorian:

You see that's the aim of trolls. To get you agitated and steal your positive energy.
The truth is that it takes a lot more energy to curse than to bless. So they end up draining you of all your positivity. Please recant all you said above, I wouldn't want you to lose all the good things stored up for you because of some fool.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Biingoo: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
dochenaj:

You see that's the aim of trolls. To get you agitated and steal your positive energy.
The truth is that it takes a lot more energy to curse than to bless. So they end up draining you of all your positivity. Please recant all you said above, I wouldn't want you to lose all the good things stored up for you because of some fool.
lick that ass ... mumu
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Lol... Woman power. I don't think its fair though to generalise from this that Mormons are deceptive. I've had the same technique used on me by ladies from more conventional churches like Belewu and Coza
Didn't generalize bro. I told you I have several experiences. I can't type them all. Anyways, Good afternoon!!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
dochenaj:

Don't worry I won't loose my blessings.

I am blessed and everything is working perfectly well in my life.

I realised later today, he's frustrated of life.

He can rant from now till the day he dies. That's his Own Cup of tea.

Am no longer angry.. I was initially this morning then later I was filled with joy later in the day at work. I simply thank God for today.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Childish Things Some Men Do / Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.