Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat (33829 Views)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by klenton(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Rosarie post=73273492]over SaBI.mummy's boy that for ur bro while u re a brother pokenoser.i hope any issue he has at home he will keep calling you.what is ur business in their marriage.cant he handle this little issue .na wa to.pls face front ND mind ur business oga.u go and marry.so tey u Kno their initial agreement.leave ur brother and the wife to quarrel and settle themselves.its challenges in marriage that makes the bond stronger.ur brother was crying;give am feeding bottle.

shocked[quote author=Rosarie post=73273492]over SaBI.mummy's boy that for ur bro while u re a brother pokenoser.i hope any issue he has at home he will keep calling you.what is ur business in their marriage.cant he handle this little issue .na wa to.pls face front ND mind ur business oga.u go and marry.so tey u Kno their initial agreement.leave ur brother and the wife to quarrel and settle themselves.its challenges in marriage that makes the bond stronger.ur brother was crying;give am feeding bottle.

chisos...are u the brothers wife ni??
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2018
luminouz:

Oh Victorian...I'd love to see a woman try that ish with me..she will pack out the next day... Its either I have peace in my home or she goes...the thing is when men play too nice,women consider it as weakness!!!!

Lol cheesy

But not all women take advantage of weak men. Not all.

There are still wise women out there.

But the wife truly amazed me. I was just amazed, I swear. An illiterate "forming I know too much " in her matrimonial home , rude and her voice piercing high , then the husband is a nurse in one hospital on the island, a quiet gentleman. Lol

My mum was surprised at her audacity talking back at her husband.

Some women try. Maybe they love been beating up. Just maybe.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2018
dochenaj:

Lol. You and head shaking.

I do so, when am amazed and short of words cheesy

I wil just shake my head and look on with surprise smiley
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Evercurious(f): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Saff:
The truth is that he doesn’t love that woman.

He only married her out of pity and she was a rebound from his last relationship. He is looking for any excuse to leave his wife because he’s still in love with his ex. You bringing up his ex had nothing to do with his story but it’s significant because she’s the cause of all of this. Biko, tell your husband to divorce the poor lady so he can be the one he truly loves.

I don't think so
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Evercurious(f): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2018
stansaintly:

I suggested same to him but he said before now he warned her that if she must go to her church that she should not go there with his child but the lady insisted that the child is also hers.

I just finished speaking with him now. Up till now the lady hasn't come back, that's also one of the problems. Maybe the church stays long before they finish their service

Your brother shld ve studied her enough to know that she won't keep to their initial agreement... Her mind was made up already.. She only wanted to get married and of course keep up with her initial plan.

SHE IS VERY STUBBORN

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Evercurious(f): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Kirinwa:

Tell him he's an idiot, sorry tell him he's a fool. What am I my even saying? He must be silly.
What made him think he could change a full blooded adult, less so a woman after marriage?

Don't you know she would have agreed to anything just to get the ring on her fingers.

Anything you don't like about a person before marriage, then let them go cos that thing will magnify after marriage.
He hasn't seen anything, this is phase 1 , phase 2 is when the congregation gather in your home to drive the so called demon from you.

Jah Jehovah holy!

YOU RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Trustworthiness: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2018
@Op. The question I want to ask you is: Which doctrine did Jesus preached?
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by encryptjay(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2018
chocboi78:
u don't know ur nephew /niece's age?? Hmmmm
It happens.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by trapQ: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2018
You don't even have sense. Why should a man stop his wife from attending church service? The least he can do is inform her to endeavor to return earlier m you Nigerian men just feel you're God's that should control a woman's life. No wonder when an average Nigerian man wants to marry a white woman he ends with a grandma because no sensible young Western woman can out up your bullshit.

If you think all the rubbish you listed above are enough to beat up your wife then I suggest you get a brain transplant.
victorian:

Na wa o

Since morning till past 5pm? sad

Is she alright upstairs? sad

No wonder the husband is thinking of breaking up. What's the use marrying a woman when she will not be available on Saturdays, and spend the whole day in the church?
When the husband start beating her now? She will quickly snap her face filled with blood with broken tooth and post online.

That's how one of my neighbors beat up his wife after warning her several times to stop weekly church service, Mondays and Wednesdays. Cause she leaves home in the mid afternoon while he's still at work then come back home at night from 9pm.
This. Man is already back from work around 5pm. That's how he will start preparing his food and food the children will eat, cos his wife left the kids with house help. The man has complained taya, she no dey listen. Very stubborn wife.
And he married her when she was very young working as house help in one lady's restaurant in the village. He was the one who freed her from job of househelp, paid her bride price, bring her to Lagos, feed her well. She don fat now look like yokozuna cheesy

She now talks back at the husband, that she can't leave her church or stop serving God, that the husband is the devil.

I look at both of them in amazement as they both table their grudges before my mum, when she was alive years back.

Chai! Some women can be so stubborn. The man beat her one day and threw her things out. She fought him back and threw her things in cheesy

Na wa o

Later, neighbours had to take her elsewhere for safety.

Women ehn? grin

"Shakes head. "

Op , your brother need to call family meeting and someone she respects to talk to her and advise her.

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by trapQ: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2018
Is she an unbeliever?

Plus, the Bible instructs us to marry unbelievers if we love them.
otunbadan:

Your brother didn't read, do no be unequally yoked .... He ia not going anywhere ... He should better stay in his marriage
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by trapQ: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2018
It's like saying all phones are the same.
You're wrong.
DONADAMS:
don't they read the same bible?? you guys are the ones complicating these things.. you guys all believe Jesus is the son of God, so I don't where the difference is coming from
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by trapQ: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2018
At least we are not killing ourselves.
Idrismusty97:
Na wa o. Even among Christians just because of church differences.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by simplesearch: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Some Men always try to form Macho man when the issue of marriage is involved, they don't want to know too much about the Woman's past as they considered themselves strong enough to withstand any situation even when the Woman is willing to say a little about herself to know If the Man can cope with a person like her. Unfortunately Men like that always suffer the kind of fate that befalls this young man, in the first place a Pentecostal or Evangelical believer should not marry a catholic, a Jehovah witness or a sabbatherian not because they are Devil in Human skin but because of the grave doctrinal differences which can never be obliterated by the fire of Love no matter how hot. Get a man to change his believe and you can successfully control his destiny.
My Advice: The only way out is for the Man to take charge and control of his home, raise a prayer altar with ample time to study the scripture together while letting her read personal and cogent scripture verses that negate all she might have been told directly from the Bible, allow her explain what she understands from the reading. If this is done dutifully over time she might begin to get loose from those clutches that held her bound initially.
Bottomline: Don't ever marry a Man or a Woman under a different religious system or believe from yours, the fire it kindles cannot be quenched with that of Love.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by otunbadan(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2018
trapQ:
Is she an unbeliever?

Plus, the Bible instructs us to marry unbelievers if we love them.

Bros this one Na lie... The Bible didn't instruct us to go and marry unbelievers ... It made mention of in a case where both parties where unbelievers and one later became a believer, they should remain in that union ... Hence why I said he ia not going anywhere
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by adetayo234: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2018
ogawisdom:
BC of this small issue, your bro needs to grow up.

He can't force the lady to quit her church, he can only stop her from taking his children to same Church.

You must be dumb sha. Were you blind when reading the post? He said they had an agreement before marriage to leave their old churches and go to another church entirely.

Did someone rob you of your senses while reading that part or what?
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by adetayo234: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2018
Richy4:

That was not the oral agreement sir.. It was agreed that they will change church so that no one was cheated as they got married... So based on that, the lady going back to her church is a bridge of contract.. and could be seen as deception in order to gain or achieve an aim or target...

Nothing like forcing her... she agreed to it before they got married...

Though I suspect that was not only the reason why the man was unhappy.....

Don't mind the so-called ogawisdom. He should consider changing his moniker to ogafoolishness or ogamentalblindness.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2018
ladies don't get, girls.. you don't own a church until you're married. I don't know why some people just like trouble. your brother is really soft, d girl aught to attend his church ones they are married.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by trapQ: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2018
It has nothing to do with fanaticism. Not all phones are the same, in the same vein not all churches are the same. The Bible asks us to be watchful as some people will preach a different gospel other than the one Christ preached and also that antichrists are also in the world. That is to tell you that not every church is a real church.
rayobaba:
l share this ur belief. But wen u meet people or fanatics, it is then u wl know they think ur jesus is different from their own Jesus and u wl try to educate them but they won't be convinced.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by luminouz(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2018
victorian:

Lol cheesy

But not all women take advantage of weak men. Not all.

There are still wise women out there.

But the wife truly amazed me. I was just amazed, I swear. An illiterate "forming I know too much " in her matrimonial home , rude and her voice piercing high , then the husband is a nurse in one hospital on the island, a quiet gentleman. Lol

My mum was surprised at her audacity talking back at her husband.

Some women try. Maybe they love been beating up. Just maybe.

Now lemme educate u babe... From my experience....few women tolerate very nice guys,there's something about a woman that wants u to assert ursef as a man,once in a while. Just go nuts and crack some balls,not just calm and cool every second of every fvcking day..they never like a man who can at least defend if not protect them.

Now to ur neighbour's issue..........lemme me psychoanalyse......

There are many kinds of women but they fall into three groups based on looks and xter.....there are the Alphas,the betas and the hybrid....

Alphas are hardcore,deadeyes,cold-souled women...I have met just one...they may be big or small in stature but they are hard both in and out....even if they are affectionate,it comes out in a rough and tough way... These women are born like that not made(certainly not the deluded feminists/frustrated old cargoes I see online ranting with their mouths)!! Few ever submit to men! N if they ever do,they submit only to men they love( Super Alphas mostly). The one I met almost killed me(story for another day)

The Betas are the soft spoken,daddy's little girls....these are soft in and out....not tough at all. They wanted to be petted and fetted like little princesses and such! With these ones, what u see is what u get! I have met several in life but I was too coldblooded for them. cheesy

The hybrids(Beta-Alphas or Alpha-Betas) fall into 2 categories..... The soft-tough and the tough-soft.....
The soft-tough stands for soft outlook,tough will/mind.....they look gentle but their wills are very strong..you will never know what hit you till they start their craze. I almost always know them when they talk.they may have soft voices but mannerisms and facial behavioural constructs(lispses,tics and facial muscle appearance) give me an early warning. There is only one way to deal with these ones....be an Alpha early..let em know this is who you are and decide if they can cope or not. Play the good guy and watch as they take you to the cleaners...All women respect strength..these ones want it.They crave it!!! The married ex-househelp fall perfectly in this category.she would never respect the gentle husband unless he shows her craze(beats her up or chases her out or some crazy shiit). I have met several in this category and I won their allegiance cuz I went crazy on them(dou I stopped short at physical violence). Once u prove u can crack balls and daisies...U own them. No matter how many times she shouts or goes nuts,go nutter and crazier,they ALWAYS respect that. Though I suspect her husband is just too soft to go along that route.They are born that way...even if she had a PHD in nanocomputing and robotics,her craze no go diminish.
The tough-soft ones are my favourite. They look tough on the outside but they are actually soft on the inside (to me anyways,other men complain bitterly about them). I always know them when I see them,call it alien instinct or insight or whatever, but these women thrill my blood. There is something almost primal about their toughness but they are really good girls who can easily cry when they love u. N that's the catch,they only care about the men they love (whether he is alpha or gamma),so money or whatever doesn't faze them. Get to their hearts and strike gold. They will stay faithful from my experience and if u hurt them,they cry and take sometime to move on....cuz when they love,they love for real....I have met some,dated few(religion and tribal bullcrap broke us up).
Just be ursef and ur fine with them... How to handle them?? Mix up ur routine,be tough when they are soft and a bit soft when they blow hot....I found out that by just looking at them while they are angry or talking softly wile staring at them straight in the eyes worked wonders. They are never the violent type but they can get really angry when they love u and u fvck up(major distinction from the soft-tough ones).

So ermmmmm..which one are you? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2018
luminouz:

Now lemme educate u babe... From my experience....few women tolerate very nice guys,there's something about a woman that wants u to assert ursef as a man,once in a while. Just go nuts and crack some balls,not just calm and cool every second of every fvcking day..they never like a man who can at least defend if not protect them.

Now to ur neighbour's issue..........lemme me psychoanalyse......

There are many kinds of women but they fall into three groups based on looks and xter.....there are the Alphas,the betas and the hybrid....

Alphas are hardcore,deadeyes,cold-souled women...I have met just one...they may be big or small in stature but they are hard both in and out....even if they are affectionate,it comes out in a rough and tough way... These women are born like that not made(certainly not the deluded feminists/frustrated old cargoes I see online ranting with their mouths)!! Few ever submit to men! N if they ever do,they submit only to men they love( Super Alphas mostly). The one I met almost killed me(story for another day)

The Betas are the soft spoken,daddy's little girls....these are soft in and out....not tough at all. They wanted to be petted and fetted like little princesses and such! With these ones, what u see is what u get! I have met several in life but I was too coldblooded for them. cheesy

The hybrids(Beta-Alphas or Alpha-Betas) fall into 2 categories..... The soft-tough and the tough-soft.....
The soft-tough stands for soft outlook,tough will/mind.....they look gentle but their wills are very strong..you will never know what hit you till they start their craze. I almost always know them when they talk.they may have soft voices but mannerisms and facial behavioural constructs(lispses,tics and facial muscle appearance) give me an early warning. There is only one way to deal with these ones....be an Alpha early..let em know this is who you are and decide if they can cope or not. Play the good guy and watch as they take you to the cleaners...All women respect strength..these ones want it.They crave it!!! The married ex-househelp fall perfectly in this category.she would never respect the gentle husband unless he shows her craze(beats her up or chases her out or some crazy shiit). I have met several in this category and I won their allegiance cuz I went crazy on them(dou I stopped short at physical violence). Once u prove u can crack balls and daisies...U own them. No matter how many times she shouts or goes nuts,go nutter and crazier,they ALWAYS respect that. Though I suspect her husband is just too soft to go along that route.They are born that way...even if she had a PHD in nanocomputing and robotics,her craze no go diminish.
The tough-soft ones are my favourite. They look tough on the outside but they are actually soft on the inside (to me anyways,other men complain bitterly about them). I always know them when I see them,call it alien instinct or insight or whatever, but these women thrill my blood. There is something almost primal about their toughness but they are really good girls who can easily cry when they love u. N that's the catch,they only care about the men they love (whether he is alpha or gamma),so money or whatever doesn't faze them. Get to their hearts and strike gold. They will stay faithful from my experience and if u hurt them,they cry and take sometime to move on....cuz when they love,they love for real....I have met some,dated few(religion and tribal bullcrap broke us up).
Just be ursef and ur fine with them... How to handle them?? Mix up ur routine,be tough when they are soft and a bit soft when they blow hot....I found out that by just looking at them while they are angry or talking softly wile staring at them straight in the eyes worked wonders. They are never the violent type but they can get really angry when they love u and u fvck up(major distinction from the soft-tough ones).

So ermmmmm..which one are you? tongue

Wow! cheesy

Youve really analysed women and our behaviors.

I fall in the last category. Look tough but am very soft and trusting inside.

But if you fuckkk up! Once! it's over. No going back except God intervenes. Lol

Because I feel I have opened up to you completely about myself, so why mess up? You tell a guy what u hate and what ticks u off and all the necessary Infos of what u like and don't like, and u expect him to understand all what I've labeled down as he expects u the lady to understand what he has also labeled down too but at the end he will do exactly or similar to what my ex did that triggered breakup and I will be like do they men even listen at all?

Sighs men!
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2018
trapQ:
You don't even have sense. Why should a man stop his wife from attending church service? The least he can do is inform her to endeavor to return earlier m you Nigerian men just feel you're God's that should control a woman's life. No wonder when an average Nigerian man wants to marry a white woman he ends with a grandma because no sensible young Western woman can out up your bullshit.

If you think all the rubbish you listed above are enough to beat up your wife then I suggest you get a brain transplant.

I don't waste my time answering fish brains.

Go figure.

Goat!

It's your type your husband will beat blue black with broken tooth and u will still stay to die there.. Ode!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by mechanics(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2018
He should be prayerful, that's why it's always good to marry in a Bible believing church, where each partner will understand each other and achieve the same goal of making heaven at the end.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by Princejebs(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2018
efighter:
I am a Muslim, I am married to a Christian. We married at her Church. We have been married for 7 years plus. We do have issues just as every other marriage but Religion is never any of our issues. If you cannot love a fellow Christian, how would you love a Muslim or an Aetist?
Brotherly!!! I am on your shoe presently. I am a Muslim dating a Christian girl. Things are just so serious between us and I am afraid of the future. We are together for 3years now.
How do you go about the kids? cry
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by ogawisdom(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:

You must be dumb sha. Were you blind when reading the post? He said they had an agreement before marriage to leave their old churches and go to another church entirely.

Did someone rob you of your senses while reading that part or what?

take out your frustrated soul elsewhere or u can just go and hang your cursed body
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
victorian:

Wow! cheesy

Youve really analysed women and our behaviors.

I fall in the last category. Look tough but am very soft and trusting inside.

But if you fuckkk up! Once! it's over. No going back except God intervenes. Lol

Because I feel I have opened up to you completely about myself, so why mess up? You tell a guy what u hate and what ticks u off and all the necessary Infos of what u like and don't like, and u expect him to understand all what I've labeled down as he expects u the lady to understand what he has also labeled down too but at the end he will do exactly or similar to what my ex did that triggered breakup and I will be like do they men even listen at all?

Sighs men!

Lol....I know women!!! Its one of what makes me unusual or alien...

So UR the tough-soft type...those are the kinda girls I date...strong,faithful,fiercely protective yet sweet cuddly babies inside...there are few of them out there now...

About ur ex.....I believe he never really LISTENED(he heard u but didn't let ur words sink in deep enough when u were talking)...I take my time to really listen cuz tough-soft babes are for keeps...so long u don't my taboos,we are cool....I hope I get one soon enough....I'm growing old o tongue
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by gr8minds: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
as far as I'm concerned, church issues like this is like genotype, both the man and the woman ought to have left their churches for the new church long before they get married, the woman should know that she can get whatever she wants before marriage, and inside marriage, she has to submit and fight alone through prayers
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
luminouz:

Lol....I know women!!! Its one of what makes me unusual or alien...

So UR the tough-soft type...those are the kinda girls I date...strong,faithful,fiercely protective yet sweet cuddly babies inside...there are few of them out there now...

About ur ex.....I believe he never really LISTENED(he heard u but didn't let ur words sink in deep enough when u were talking)...I take my time to really listen cuz tough-soft babes are for keeps...so long u don't my taboos,we are cool....I hope I get one soon enough....I'm growing old o tongue

Don't worry my kind of ladies still exist everywhere.

All you need is patience, you wil meet one soon.

For the records am taken already. My ex was like years back.
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by luminouz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
victorian:

Don't worry my kind of ladies still exist everywhere.

All you need is patience, you wil meet one soon.

For the records am taken already. My ex was like years back.

Lol...I guess there are still some left

Congrats@ that great news..lucky guy if u ask me!! grin
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by pedrilo: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is why I don't roll wit religious fanatics.
They r very irrational n bhav like controlled toys
Re: My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat by victorian(f): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
luminouz:

Lol...I guess there are still some left

Congrats@ that great news..lucky guy if u ask me!! grin

smileyThanks dear

Yes there are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Childish Things Some Men Do / Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.