Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,252 members, 7,957,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist (12935 Views)

Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches / My First Artistic Nu**de Picture Was "Accidental" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by olatunyemi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
I started with 1 and then to 3
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by gcof(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
lifu2016:
It didn't start spinning until i went back to read the no.2
just mind games
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by MiaB(f): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
finalboss:
lies
undecided
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by samuelchimmy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
it does stop rotating,but it takes me some amount of energy to stop it from rotating.... whats that supposed to mean
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by princfred(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
finalboss:

mine was spinning continuously, i started sweating
Lol your case bad.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by princfred(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
2 and on point.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
mysticgal:
I hate those things like pokes...its disturbing
Hi..
Been a while
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
MiaB:
number one clearly states--If the picture does not rotate, you are healthy and vigorous!
#Enough said
please don't mind him. I have tried making the picture spin by looking at it from every angle to no avail. It just won't spin or even move.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

Have you ever ventured outside Nairaland before, or your knowledge about how things work come from here? OP's post is clearly a troll post.
Oga will you please just shut up? You're disgracing yourself. It doesn't move here and it's perfectly normal. Each one of us is different

1 Like

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by MiaB(f): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
please don't mind him. I have tried making the picture spin by looking at it from every angle to no avail. It just won't spin or even move.
Finally someone that relates
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by finalboss(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
Are your old lines still I use?
The ones that ended with 43 and 009?
nope will send it to you
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by willyo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
mine is 3 ! my enemies have finally won grin

We need u here grin grin
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Biglittlelois(f): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

It's a psychological test. It's definately spinning for you as long as you have human 3d eyes. There is no way it doesn't spin for a human eyes except you have some insectiod 2d eyes.

Thank you, i refuse to believe i have a problem.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Mursz: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
This picture is still..... it doesnt spin
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by anonymuz(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2018
luckyogor:
Total bullshit,still your eyeballs nothing will move,but move your eyeballs and the shit will rotate.
gbam
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by anonymuz(m): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Thank you, i refuse to believe i have a problem.
me too
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by anonymuz(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2018
It doesn't move when you take it close to you eyes. N.a. lie that guy dey talk.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Uglymugg: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Oga will you please just shut up? You're disgracing yourself. It doesn't move here and it's perfectly normal. Each one of us is different
You have the IQ of an ant, that's why your brain can't process the image as it should. Sorry.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by osystein(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2018
what's the Neurologist's name?
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Tallesty1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
finalboss:
nope will send it to you
My pm is open
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
finalboss:
This picture was organized by the Japanese neurologist...
1. If the picture does not rotate, you are healthy and vigorous!
2. The picture turns slowly, you are sleepless or tired!
3. If the picture is spinning continuously and does not stop at all, you are either very stressed or have a psychological problem!

Depends on how yhu look at the picture.
At 180 degrees, that's face to face,like yhur the over view or whole pic, the picture stands still , nothing is moving.

Now if yhu look at the pic, focusing on any angle or negative space, the ball looks like its rotating, the vortex looks active, its yhur mind filling in the gaps.

Buh I guess thats the point.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Uglymugg:

It's a psychological test. It's definately spinning for you as long as you have human 3d eyes. There is no way it doesn't spin for a human eyes except you have some insectiod 2d eyes.

Nt really has to do with conscious state, full conscious and alertness. Your subconscious /para-conscious takes a backsback sit when your conscious/fully alert, its the reverse under stress ,drowsiness and tiredness , your conscious mind goes to the background, yhur para consciousness step forward. Your alert but fully alert, yhur just managing shifting between consciousnconsciousness.

Same rule appeals to your eye focus, when yhu focus on any angle ìn that picture, yhur kind of lose focus of the rest parts or maintain a partial focus, para-consciousness sweeps in filling in the gap in your consciousness, giving you the impression that the parts in that picture is moving, its almost as if your brain is rebuilding the picture, cause shape/part in that picture is calling for its own attention, which you can't give but mind can.

Its like trying to focus on a million things at onces ,and getting every minute detail.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Uglymugg: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
chalantmike:

Nt really has to do with conscious state, full conscious and alert, yhur subconscious /para-conscious takes a back it, under stress or drowsiness yhur conscious mind goes to the background, yhur para consciousness step forward. Yhur alert buh fully alert, yhur just managing.

Same thing appeals with yhur eye focus, yhu focus at any angle, the parts seems like they're moving, causing every shaping in that picture is calling yhur attention, by focusing on any angle, yhu lose focus of the others, yhur para consciousness moves in to fill in the gap, vias the impression of moving.

Its like trying to focus on a million things at onces ,and getting every minute detail.
what is "yhur" and "Nt" ?
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by harriet412(f): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
trypophobia

Jeez!, Just googled it.. freaked me out sad
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Uglymugg:
what is "yhur" and "Nt" ?

Nt really has to do with conscious state, full conscious and alertness. Your subconscious /para-conscious takes a backsback sit when your conscious/fully alert, its the reverse under stress ,drowsiness and tiredness , your conscious mind goes to the background, yhur para consciousness step forward. Your alert but fully alert, yhur just managing shifting between consciousnconsciousness.

Same rule appeals to your eye focus, when yhu focus on any angle ìn that picture, yhur kind of lose focus of the rest parts or maintain a partial focus, para-consciousness sweeps in filling in the gap in your consciousness, giving you the impression that the parts in that picture is moving, its almost as if your brain is rebuilding the picture, cause shape/part in that picture is calling for its own attention, which you can't give but mind can.

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by eterisan(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Is it just me, or this thing doesn't rotate at all?

Modify: Did some work, got a lil stressed and boom... the pic started rotating
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by cutegentility(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Remains constant
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by GreatAchiever1: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
One but there is how i do my eyes, i see two

1 Like

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by charlie42(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
finalboss:
This picture was organized by the Japanese neurologist...
1. If the picture does not rotate, you are healthy and vigorous!
2. The picture turns slowly, you are sleepless or tired!
3. If the picture is spinning continuously and does not stop at all, you are either very stressed or have a psychological problem!

No 2.

Is this real?
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by finalboss(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
charlie42:

No 2.

Is this real?
I have no idea
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by iLegendd(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
2 when I keep my eyes natural. 1 when I fixate on it with intensity.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Tunyx01: 2:57am On Dec 12, 2019
luckyogor:
Total bullshit,still your eyeballs nothing will move,but move your eyeballs and the shit will rotate.

Exactly jor. That's what I noticed too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? / Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels In Awka? / Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.