Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides (99144 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by flamingfire24(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
photoshoped asses,fake butt sara!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Pidginwhisper: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:
1, 2, and 3 from left.

Kilode
Baba your pikin never even enter 3months, you don dey check yansh

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by samlake(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
I'm watching in 4d...
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by wayodude(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Had to bookmark this page grin
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by samlake(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Some posts are not fit for sunday sha...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Hulu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Gosj01:
Heavy duty!

I sell clean and cheap laptops
[color=#006600][/color]Need a laptop wif dedicated video memory n cheap plssss
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by AdemolaA2: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Omo,the wedding go make sense die.

See as yanch line up like market wey dey yaba.

One odeku for you there .. you have made me laugh today !!!

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by AK481(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:
1, 2, and 3 from left.

Kilode

Nah... they are learning from the no 2 from left
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by AdemolaA2: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Omo,the wedding go make sense die.

See as yanch line up like market wey dey yaba.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by wizod(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
If u remove dia wears you'll just find a small smelly hairy hole wit thick lips like hipoppotamus lips used in passing out malaria and typhoid fever urine.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Harry00(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
cool cool stew
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by bellotaofeek: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
realmedia:
Check out this striking photo of a bride and her bridesmaids flaunting their massive backsides

This lovely photo of a curvy bride and her bridesmaids is causing a stir online because they all flaunted their massive backsides.

See full photo below.

VIA >>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/check-out-this-striking-photo-of-bride.html

UKWU gang
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nature8(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
ChopBellefull:
D bride is wise, she rolled among doz having same qualities wit her...

Me and my friends we have diff diick size... I wish i cld select my friends like she did

Lol grin
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Gptins(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
dyze:

You be sharp bad niggah. Na wetin I first sight be that
No be lie brother...
Imagination mode
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by sexdoll: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
if you no get boory, hide your nonsense face.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by franchasng: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Any single guy at this wedding that didn't get hooked is a gay angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
a pride of asses, girls with flat bums are cursed.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Suplexx: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
It beats my imagination how some men find these oversized butts attractive.

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by tomdon(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Haba. These backsides are too massive and contourcious. Many of them go don born or maybe abortion pills have altered hormones
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by PDPGuy: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
I doff my hat for numbers 1 and 3 from the left shocked
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by princfred(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
okoroemeka:
Haba,God why do u create something big,soft, springy,bouncy and provocative like these ikebes and expect us mere mortals not to misbehave
Lol sorry.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by princfred(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
franchasng:
Any single guy at this wedding that didn't get hooked is a gay angry
chehhmee lol angry angry grin grin cheesy Even some wey be gay go receive their cure. grin
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by princfred(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Pavarottii:

All na fat, as them naked, na struggle u go dey struggle thru out d sex ... Till u cum... U go just tire for everything... We av been there. Nothing come out.. God go come bless u if the girl no clean.... U go truly die there.
Ahh. Oh mehn. What did you just type?
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by princfred(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Saff:
Take a look a the traffic on this thread, tell me which gender is more prominent? Ask your gender what else they value in women besides B&A, then come back to me.
grin
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Kinjikitile(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
realmedia:
Check out this striking photo of a bride and her bridesmaids flaunting their massive backsides

This lovely photo of a curvy bride and her bridesmaids is causing a stir online because they all flaunted their massive backsides.

See full photo below.

VIA >>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/check-out-this-striking-photo-of-bride.html

forget. . Thick women are interesting... thick women are dope
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by princfred(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Randy91:

you are a man full of valourgrin grin grin

And your choice happens to b d BEST...others fugly as fuvk!cheesy cheesy cheesy
What is happening here -"Full of valour"..kia I lose hope for Africa there.. grin
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by princfred(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
nonyofor2:
And my Vaseline is no where to be found
Abi somebody put pepper for the Vaseline ? grin

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by meobizy(f): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Majority of the women in the picture are overweight. I bet the skinny ones there have backside pads on.
I don't do exercises every other day to smash fat women. I leave those to Afonja males.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.