Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides (99176 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Pavarottii(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I can imagine the way married women would be giving their randy husbands bumper to bumper during this wedding

Single ladies with flat yansh like slate go just de vex , there go de wish say there fit pour acid on top all these ukwu , make e flat like their own

See the 1st n 3rd ukwu from the left....Lawd , I die there

If you get small prik like Okro , I nor won see ur comment for here oh

The kin slap when I go give you ehn, naa once u go get apolo embarassed

All na fat, as them naked, na struggle u go dey struggle thru out d sex ... Till u cum... U go just tire for everything... We av been there. Nothing come out.. God go come bless u if the girl no clean.... U go truly die there.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by gentlegenius(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Guyman02:
I hope women won't complain by the time guys start posing with grooms men showing big elections angry
You mean the election of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the next president of Nigeria?
I'm with you on this!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by gentlegenius(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
MexxIT:
D last gal on d ryt has d vest ass of d bunch... U can see her future from her back
Something tells me some of them are wearing nyash pads...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by vRendoh(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Black man and yansh...that is all they are offering the world.
sad
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by ogbologbo1000(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=realmedia post=73276774]Check out this striking photo of a bride and her bridesmaids flaunting their backside.

Ass no 3,10 to then 11 will be the tastier of them all.
Take my word for it, am vastly experienced in this sort of asset

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by temmytee2309: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
ojun50:
Each of them every weekend nd am ok for the week
u will just die young
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Kyngfarabale1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
yeee.. this one is greatly massive
.....UKWU in TIMAYA's voice
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Saff(f): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Take a look a the traffic on this thread, tell me which gender is more prominent? Ask your gender what else they value in women besides B&A, then come back to me.
opribo:
Thats all they got to offer and that's the real big problem. Yansh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by CuddleBear(f): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
The gluteus maximus squad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by skillz111(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
This ass look enticing.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by hardon1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
hmm... e just be like say she select them
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by ojun50(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
temmytee2309:
u will just die young
no be dis kind them
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
chudyprince:
Their brain is inside that thing there are flaunting

As in ehn!...and it's majority of them!! cool

I thought I was the only person that knew that.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by macho44(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I really think it is impossible to have a dozen of big bum persons as friends. I mean, most of them take pride in their bums and there is usually this ego conflict - hypothetically speaking.

So what do we call a group of well proportioned behinds?
A Collection Of Bum-Bums
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by wakaawaka(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
The one looking like annie idibia still no get yansh...hehehehe

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Dinho20(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
MANY LADIES TODAY WEAR BUTT PAD

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by oluwasegun007(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
I love the 4th from the left side...anyone with her contact??.... cool cool

Don't blame me am an ass man.... grin grin

Love em so much that the only ass lady around me would be my wife...

Any employee of mine that start developing aas all of a sudden definitely has found another job... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by onyedika946(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Damn baby, u got a bright future behind u.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I can imagine the way married women would be giving their randy husbands bumper to bumper during this wedding

Single ladies with flat yansh like slate go just de vex , there go de wish say there fit pour acid on top all these ukwu , make e flat like their own

you are a man full of valourgrin grin grin

And your choice happens to b d BEST...others fugly as fuvk!cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Ray07(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
MexxIT:
D last gal on d ryt has d vest ass of d bunch... U can see her future from her back
I swear . . . e be like coke bottle grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by nonyofor2(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
And my Vaseline is no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by asawanathegreat(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oboy see goods, people's choice.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by asiga(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Birds of same feather
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by leonard002(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
lawd...
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Oju4190: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Don jazzy and Co over to u
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Choi! See bright future!
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by nnamzy007(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Smh,they are all wearing bum pads,i ve seen it first hand..yet guys are salivating

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by oluwasegun007(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Lol...you're heartless...apolo slap

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by tealaw(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
shame, instead make una wear army uniform go fight for ur daughters in Borno, una dey show yansch.

NIGERIA, a failed state.
BUHARI needs to move base to Borno just like Obama went to Afghanistan.
NYSC should be turned to military training exercise to prepare every citizen of the country for deployment.
CORRUPTION solved by decentralizing management of funds.
ELECTRICITY problem solved my dividing the country into cells and auctioned off to private providers.
UNEMPLOYMENT solved by statistics: every 40k inhabitants must have basic amenities; police stations, hospitals, schools, prison etc

We need planners not politicians. Managers to money launderers.

King Tony for PresidentāœŒ
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by CarterIkonAllah(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
realmedia:
Check out this striking photo of a bride and her bridesmaids flaunting their massive backsides

This lovely photo of a curvy bride and her bridesmaids is causing a stir online because they all flaunted their massive backsides.

See full photo below.

VIA >>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/check-out-this-striking-photo-of-bride.html

they all actually left their problems(Egypt) behind them.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by jom4real007(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Please tell the 2nd gal from the left to leave the line, she does not posses the attributes
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Smile4daddy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
The bride is not mature with this act.

What if her husband changes his mind after seeing more massive backside compare to her own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.