Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides (99142 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by princfred(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
All these just to suffer the sons of men. lol
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Effizystormz(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
http://WorkGreed.com/?cashid=5192
Ever need to earn extra cash for yourself click on the link to earn extra cash
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by PastorDannie(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
I hope that's not all they have to offer their husbands? Ladies should also develope inner beauty. Develope ur mind more than u develnpe boobs and bums.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by lukency(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Na mess full inside
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Gosj01(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hulu:
[color=#006600][/color]Need a laptop wif dedicated video memory n cheap plssss

You can check my thread in the signature or shoot me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Amakababe(f): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
ChopBellefull:
D bride is wise, she rolled among doz having same qualities wit her...

Me and my friends we have diff diick size... I wish i cld select my friends like she did
gay. stupid homo. hw did u know ur friends dick sizes
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Chuksfela1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
I dey wounder if na god dey creat dis Ikebe dey way girls of nawa days de get yash him
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by ChopBellefull(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakababe:
gay. stupid homo. hw did u know ur friends dick sizes

I was going to reply back wit an abuse, until i saw ur moniker and realised it is the same most confused girl on planet earth. Bring ur smelling kpekus and com and confam if am gay or nt undecided

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Anfieldboss: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Every thing with a massive backside trends.

"Oh, wow. Aren't those a lovely, well-arranged, packaged behinds. I don't think any of them would leave the wedding single".

Its not by backside, there are so many beautiful endowed ladies that still can't find a husband.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I can imagine the way married women would be giving their randy husbands bumper to bumper during this wedding

Single ladies with flat yansh like slate go just de vex , there go de wish say there fit pour acid on top all these ukwu , make e flat like their own

See the 1st n 3rd ukwu from the left....Lawd , I die there

If you get small prik like Okro , I nor won see ur comment for here oh

The kin slap when I go give you ehn, naa once u go get apolo embarassed

my niqqa .. we gather die there oo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by BENEAMATA: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I

So what do we call a group of well proportioned behinds?
i don't know , BACK LOGS Perhaps ?
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
I saw this thread when it was already on its 5th line.So what will I say now that is new?

BTW,can't Photoshop do this?
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
I wish their WAIST can be a true reflection of the size of their BRAINS...
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by BENEAMATA: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
my niqqa .. we gather die there oo
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by no1madman(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
11 Big Butt Women . . .
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Guyman02:
I hope women won't complain by the time guys start posing with grooms men showing big elections angry
kuku kee me na. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Them go start de label d guys diff names na.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
mehn anonymuz these collections of exotic ukwus shocked
i dont even know wich one to choose shocked
hmmm they all look edible sha

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by KingSango(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
African women the world over have big buns whether skinny or fat. grin
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Bimbim18(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
It's a lie...I dont trust their butts...some might be wearing that yeye bombom
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by jeyselassie(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hulu:
[color=#006600][/color]Need a laptop wif dedicated video memory n cheap plssss
got 1
Hp Elitebook 8460p
Core i7 vpro
Windows 7
500gb
8gig ram
Lagos

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by anonymuz(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
lefulefu:
are the fruits grin
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by samysmoothfresh: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Saff:
Take a look a the traffic on this thread, tell me which gender is more prominent? Ask your gender what else they value in women besides B&A, then come back to me.

it's always about gender war and cash with you undecided

spits

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by PDPGuy: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2018
Explorers:
1, 2, and 3 from left.

Kilode
I was asking same question
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Butt pads.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by arnold123: 1:29am On Nov 26, 2018
realmedia:
Check out this striking photo of a bride and her bridesmaids flaunting their massive backsides

This lovely photo of a curvy bride and her bridesmaids is causing a stir online because they all flaunted their massive backsides.

See full photo below.

VIA >>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/check-out-this-striking-photo-of-bride.html

eeewww, them pictures look lesbolistic! #justsayin
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by ddeola: 3:52am On Nov 26, 2018
See divine endowment ! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2018
MOST WOULD BE BABY MAMA'S JUST SPEAKING MY MIND AND OBSERVATION
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by IdeyFindWife: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
lefulefu:

Dean of our old School, I see you've not retired!

Too bad I'm gone, a worthy Queen here's reprogrammed my heart.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Dean of our old School, I see you've not retired!

Too bad I'm gone, a worthy Queen here's reprogrammed my heart.
must be a real precious queen to get ur heart reprogrammed grin
i greet u brotherly cheesy
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Hulu(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2018
jeyselassie:
got 1
Hp Elitebook 8460p
Core i7 vpro
Windows 7
500gb
8gig ram
Lagos

[color=#006600][/color]
Can u send pics n pls send ur contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.