Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides (99133 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by BabaCommander: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eke nsi tongue
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Sicilyjoe: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fake ass

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by bizzibodi(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
okoroemeka:
Haba,God why do u create something big,soft, springy,bouncy and provocative like these ikebes and expect us mere mortals not to misbehave
LOL,buhari has escape d blame this time around.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by anonymuz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
realmedia:
Check out this striking photo of a bride and her bridesmaids flaunting their massive backsides

This lovely photo of a curvy bride and her bridesmaids is causing a stir online because they all flaunted their massive backsides.

See full photo below.lefulefu come and see your specifications.

VIA >>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/check-out-this-striking-photo-of-bride.html

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by anonymuz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
realmedia:
Check out this striking photo of a bride and her bridesmaids flaunting their massive backsides

This lovely photo of a curvy bride and her bridesmaids is causing a stir online because they all flaunted their massive backsides.

See full photo below.lefulefu come and see your specifications.

VIA >>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/check-out-this-striking-photo-of-bride.html

lefulefu come and see somethingz
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by opribo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thats all they got to offer and that's the real big problem. Yansh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by skales67(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Odiegwu
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by anonymuz(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Earthbound:
The first girl from the right is so my type. Slimthick like Saff. grin
the fourth from right is yummy to my prick
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Kkendy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lovely pics
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by one9ner: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mummy! i want one cheesy
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by naijaboiy: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
A couple of average sized women wearing some hip and ass enhancers. Believe what you see at your own peril.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Expensive2000(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
ojun50:
Each of them every weekend nd am ok for the week
Na u go tire

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Explorers(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
1, 2, and 3 from left.

Kilode
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by victorvezx(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
We need this girls Instagram
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Uyi168: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
See yansh...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by KanwuliaExtra: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wey the “groom and groomsmen”?
Dem still dey alive? cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by GoldHorse(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wicked bride! She just select only big yanshed friends. undecided
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Benwallt(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Septic tanks
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by farem: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
realmedia:

See full photo below.

That's the only assets they have. Take it from them female baboons are better than them!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Dagoma: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Old cargoes!
Remnants of night clubs.
���
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Rockyrascal(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Blessed are those with big booty for their offsprings shall be the envy of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by bizhop01: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Choose only one
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by dbestuncle: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Na YORUBA bride n her YORUBA friends. Omo see correct babes

realmedia:

See full photo below.

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by spirul77: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
To all the ladies with big buttocks just remember that even d television wit big backs went out of fashion,
Flat screen Rocks now

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by galadima77(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dagoma:
Old cargoes!
Remnants of night clubs.
���

the thunder wey go fire u dey wait till after elections... may election remnants' thunder across all states fall on only you.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by elderhimself(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
I am seriously beginning to wonder if these gender have anything reasonable to "share " other than..... WMDs

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
okoroemeka:
Haba,God why do u create something big,soft, springy,bouncy and provocative like these ikebes and expect us mere mortals not to misbehave
i wonda my brother anytime i see ukwu na so so bad bad tins i dey tink.ukwuuuu why?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
I can just imagine the foul smell from those dirty backsides

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by ObaKlaz: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oh lawd! Idi ree!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by pinknipple: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
in my fathers house there are many mansions there... happy we shall be
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by pinknipple: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
in my fathers house there are many mansions there... happy we shall be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.