Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos (76099 Views)

Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire / Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
A shithole is a shithole. The only way to enjoy this country is when you are "comfortable" or rich/wealthy.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bighead9:

We know the COWARDS in this Country. The region who have no iota of shame. Ojukwu ran away, Nnamdi kanu did same. Abi them swear for una. grin grin

So you know, I'm not Yoruba. cool

You are already a coward by claiming not to be Yoruba when amala and gbegiri is oozing all over your post.

4 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by ufuosman(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
D guy don stew
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bizibi(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bighead9:

You don't know what I am, I could be a Soldier or worst. And yes, I'm not a COWARD.
go and join the army Mr online commando

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by wristbangle: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
It's not even about the weather but the daily tussle and worries in the country can make an 8 years child look 80.

I had a friend whose looks was worse than chimpanzee but checking his picture of recent when he relocated to USA 6years ago made me realised there is hope for the hopeless.

If I can get the opportunity to leave this country, coming back will never be in the dictionary of my 10th generation to come at least.

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by millhouse: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ji maaasun !! Eh u go Dey doll yourself for naija Mata ?

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Diiet:
The person who uploads his pics might think he/she is doing him favour or celebrating him but he/she is indirectly
Puting the life of the man at risk.

Balderdash!!..the dude is chilling abroad with no intention of coming back any time soon i bet..Will your boko-haram-terrorised military go hunting for him abroad??...No.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by homirefacuny(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Diiet:
Nigeria is a blessed Nation with challenges just like every other country.
If you now think Nigeia is hell, that is what it will be for you and your family members.
Prayer yi na ni bi alafise grin

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by ollah2: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
WORDWORLD:

If only NNAMDI AZIKIWE was Nigeria's first and only Prime Minister an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN, murdered in a coup organised by FULANI SOLDIERS who were MUSLIMS all because they can't tolerate an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN Prime minister. And then out of the DARKNESS and EVIL of their hearts, they declared to DIS-UNITE themselves from Nigeria to form their own CALIPHATE, governed by SHARIA LAW, in a SUPPOSITION that they themselves, FULANIS are of JEWISH , sorry I mean ARAB origin.

Plunging the country to a BLOODY CIVIL WAR all for their own SELFISH GAINS and SUPPERIORITY COMPLEX.

Truth be told, the VERY ROOT of Nigeria's unending problems LIES is the fact that just 6 years after this supposedly GREAT COUNTRY, NIGERIA got her Independence, a COUP DOMINATED BY ,'CHRISTIAN OFFICERS' BY FACT AND TRUTH as its plotters, TRUNCATED THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA FROM ACHIEVING GREATNESS.

A coup which cost the life of Nigeria's FIRST prime minister a MUSLIM, A FULANI (Hausa) killed in cold blood, became the very beginning of Nigeria's INSTABILITY of which NIGERIA is still BLEEDING AT ITS FEET till date.

After the failed coup by CHRISTIAN OFFICERS,

"Biafra's attempt to leave Nigeria resulted in
the Nigerian Civil War . The state was formally recognised by Gabon , Haiti , Ivory Coast ,Tanzania and Zambia . Other nations, which did not give official recognition BUT PROVIDED SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE TO BIAFRA, included Israel, France, Spain , Portugal , Norway, Rhodesia, South Africa and the Vatican City . Biafra also received aid from non-state actors , including Joint Church Aid , Holy Ghost Fathers of
Ireland, and under their direction Caritas
International, MarkPress and U.S. Catholic
Relief Services."
SOURCE: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

JUST CHECKOUT THE LIST OF THE SPONSORS OF THE PREDOMINATLY CHRISTIAN IGBO DURING THE CIVIL WAR WHICH SUCCEEDED A FAILED DOMINANTLY CHRISTIAN MILITARY COUP THAT KILLED NIGERIA'S PRIME MINISTER THAT WAS A MUSLIM, WHEN NIGERIA WAS JUST 6 YEARS OLD AT SUCH INITIAL STATE OF FORGING THE FOUNDATION FOR THE GREATNESS OF A NATION.

Let us put it to PERSPECTIVE again.

Assuming Nigeria's first Prime Minister was Nnamdi Kanu and the first coup plotted was by Muslim officers from Northern Nigeria precisely FULANIS and then followed by a civil war supported by Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan and other so called MUSLIM COUNTRIES what comes to mind?!

JIHAD OF COURSE!!! DO YOU GET THE PICTURE?!

BUT HAVE YOU EVER PICTURED OUR REALITY OF THE CIVIL WAR AS CHRISTIAN FANATISM?! PERHAPS JEWISH FANATISM MAKES MORE SENSE.

The TRUTH is, this country would NOT have become a mess if the Christian dominated East had chosen peace, UNITY and progress and NOT SELFISH ENDS.

HOW COULD A PEOPLE BE SO BLIND TO THEIR FANATICAL PROWESS WHICH THEY STILL EXHIBIT TILL THIS DAY?!

Is it true Nnamdi Kanu is in Saudi Arabia?!

Resurgent4oodua

Exactly what you would say if Ayo Orisejafor the CAN President were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during this Buhari's administration!

As well as, if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DIG INTO THE CRUX OF THIS MATTER?!

We have allowed all kinds of SENTIMENTS to cloud our judgement.

A major problem with this country is the kind of FVCKED UP RELIGIOUSITY that stinks everywhere. DUMBSIFIED MUTHER FVCKERS!

Do you think that brainwashed christian terrorist who writes nothing besides expressing his hate and bigotry toward Muslims and Islam would understand this? Engaging such a person is a futile mission because they are close minded and nothing makes sense expect it's from their pastors

P.S. they would have said, they are planning to Islamise Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by coninse: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
He's living in Malaysia. Judging from the environment
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by SocialJustice: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Nigeria is the nearest experience to hell fire.
N10 bus.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by adetem(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Am telling you, they are still the same set thieves
izzou:
grin grin

Getting out of this country is the only solution we have

Nigeria won't get better, whether Buhari or Atiku wins.

The system is still the same.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by wristbangle: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You are so dull. So you think igbos are the only christians in the country who are disgusted with the state of Nigeria being ruled by a jihadist?

Please just don't quote me again if you have nothing to say.

Edit: Is that you on your profile? No wonder you are so slow. You look like a slowpoke.

Guy, u get time oo. Whey u for don ignore am since
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
God punish poverty.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
time will come when only sai Barbar and his children will live in this horrible godforsaken shithole we called country, they will share the 36 States among themselves, Yusuf will get like 4 states.. Brothers forget the election get ur visa even if it's Congo Dr

3 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Iceberg3:
Ajokas and sophisticated morooons and Coneheads should kwatinue with their psy baba and one zoogeria
grin

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by MissionaryK(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
You're blessed brother. You're very objective!!!

If only NNAMDI AZIKIWE was Nigeria's first and only Prime Minister an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN, murdered in a coup organised by FULANI SOLDIERS who were MUSLIMS all because they can't tolerate an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN Prime minister. And then out of the DARKNESS and EVIL of their hearts, they declared to DIS-UNITE themselves from Nigeria to form their own CALIPHATE, governed by SHARIA LAW, in a SUPPOSITION that they themselves, FULANIS are of JEWISH , sorry I mean ARAB origin.

Plunging the country to a BLOODY CIVIL WAR all for their own SELFISH GAINS and SUPPERIORITY COMPLEX.

Truth be told, the VERY ROOT of Nigeria's unending problems LIES is the fact that just 6 years after this supposedly GREAT COUNTRY, NIGERIA got her Independence, a COUP DOMINATED BY ,'CHRISTIAN OFFICERS' BY FACT AND TRUTH as its plotters, TRUNCATED THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA FROM ACHIEVING GREATNESS.

A coup which cost the life of Nigeria's FIRST prime minister a MUSLIM, A FULANI (Hausa) killed in cold blood, became the very beginning of Nigeria's INSTABILITY of which NIGERIA is still BLEEDING AT ITS FEET till date.

After the failed coup by CHRISTIAN OFFICERS,

"Biafra's attempt to leave Nigeria resulted in
the Nigerian Civil War . The state was formally recognised by Gabon , Haiti , Ivory Coast ,Tanzania and Zambia . Other nations, which did not give official recognition BUT PROVIDED SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE TO BIAFRA, included Israel, France, Spain , Portugal , Norway, Rhodesia, South Africa and the Vatican City . Biafra also received aid from non-state actors , including Joint Church Aid , Holy Ghost Fathers of
Ireland, and under their direction Caritas
International, MarkPress and U.S. Catholic
Relief Services."
SOURCE: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

JUST CHECKOUT THE LIST OF THE SPONSORS OF THE PREDOMINATLY CHRISTIAN IGBO DURING THE CIVIL WAR WHICH SUCCEEDED A FAILED DOMINANTLY CHRISTIAN MILITARY COUP THAT KILLED NIGERIA'S PRIME MINISTER THAT WAS A MUSLIM, WHEN NIGERIA WAS JUST 6 YEARS OLD AT SUCH INITIAL STATE OF FORGING THE FOUNDATION FOR THE GREATNESS OF A NATION.

Let us put it to PERSPECTIVE again.

Assuming Nigeria's first Prime Minister was Nnamdi Kanu and the first coup plotted was by Muslim officers from Northern Nigeria precisely FULANIS and then followed by a civil war supported by Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan and other so called MUSLIM COUNTRIES what comes to mind?!

JIHAD OF COURSE!!! DO YOU GET THE PICTURE?!

BUT HAVE YOU EVER PICTURED OUR REALITY OF THE CIVIL WAR AS CHRISTIAN FANATISM?! PERHAPS JEWISH FANATISM MAKES MORE SENSE.

The TRUTH is, this country would NOT have become a mess if the Christian dominated East had chosen peace, UNITY and progress and NOT SELFISH ENDS.

HOW COULD A PEOPLE BE SO BLIND TO THEIR FANATICAL PROWESS WHICH THEY STILL EXHIBIT TILL THIS DAY?!

Is it true Nnamdi Kanu is in Saudi Arabia?!

Resurgent4oodua

Exactly what you would say if Ayo Orisejafor the CAN President were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during this Buhari's administration!

As well as, if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DIG INTO THE CRUX OF THIS MATTER?!

We have allowed all kinds of SENTIMENTS to cloud our judgement.

A major problem with this country is the kind of FVCKED UP RELIGIOUSITY that stinks everywhere. DUMBSIFIED MUTHER FVCKERS!

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Again I thought Buterflyle0 our yoruba muslim dumboharist extremist successfully brainwashed into chanting #Jibrintill2096, wetin dey happen?

grin

I value my christian faith and my brethren in the religion. We need to ensure that we have a nation that is fair to all regardless of religious leanings.

Having noticed that the current handlers of Nigeria are not adhering to the dictates of our Constitution, it is imperative that christians adopt an alert posture.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by nothingspoil70: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=wtracy15 post=73299061]how. ?[/quote

DESERTION FROM THE MILITARY IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE]
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Igwe2(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Every dreamed country once had a rough road while they were coming up, ours will never be an exemption. Who told you Nigeria will never bounce back? Many of you are part of the nemesis that had eaten up the system. India was backward when Ghandi revolutionalize, John Rawlings stood up for Ghana when no one else wanted to do it. The likes of Mandele and Julius Nyere of Tanzania all stood for want they love. How many of us can even at the very stiff oppression? Nothing is wrong with Nigeria, but we the human population are the problem(both citizens and the leaders).

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by gozie112(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Is that why awoliowo soaked garri with otapiapia? Is that why mko sipped sniper flavoured coffee or is that why diya shed tears at the feet of a junior officer!
savagery,,u went tooo far bro

5 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
wristbangle:

Guy, u get time oo. Whey u for don ignore am since

I don ignore am tey tey.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by kayalla(f): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
he should kuku join US army, it will be better for him.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by nicoolb: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
U are the one thats not been honest here.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Rickyzagy: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

its only a coward that runs away from his father land. You can change the system and make it a better place

How do you think your children will feel when you tell them you run away from your country because of bad things?

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by nicoolb: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bighead9:
Trash.
That man could be a drug dealer or a Scammer Abroad. Besides, our Galant Soldiers decide to join the Army because of the passion they have for the job.

Do not compare our Galant Soldiers with a COWARD, it is coming a common practice with the Men from that region. They are all Cowards. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. grin
you not been honest with yourself after all d happening

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by anonymuz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

my brother that's option for me next year o. If you want to join me quote me.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by AnanseK(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Praising and cheering a deserter. Shameful undecided
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by izzou(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rickyzagy:
its only a coward that runs away from his father land. You can change the system and make it a better place

How do you think your children will feel when you tell them you run away from your country because of bad things?

Is it not someone who's alive that is capable of having kids?

The difference between Nigeria and Syria is that the violence hasn't gotten to all parts

Wait till it gets to the South. I'm sure you'll beg for a visa to the Middle east

And as for my kids, they'd be grateful I gave birth to them in a sane, safe and very less corrupt environment

4 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by yom2(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
CastedDude:
Pictures of a former Nigerian soldier are trending online following the killing of over 100 soldiers recently by Boko Haram insurgents in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area, Borno state last Sunday evening. 

According to an online report, the ex-soldier who hails from Mbano local government area of Imo state, decided to join the army few years ago and was heartbroken after seeing some of colleagues and friends killed in the forest while fighting terrorists. 

The soldiers have been complaining of being equipped with inferior weapons which is causing the deaths of so many troops.

The young man decided to leave the military and search for greener pastures abroad where he is currently based. 

His pictures surfaced online recently as he looks unrecognisable to when he was in the military. 

The number of soldiers who were killed during the recent Boko Haram attack has reportedly increased to 118.

While responding to reports in the media, the Nigerian Army issued a statement saying that the number of casualties published on social media is false.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/former-nigerian-soldier-looks-unrecognisable-after-relocating-abroad-photos.html
that's d difference between shithole and Gods own country

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bizibi(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
AFONJACOW:
time will come when only sai Barbar and his children will live in this horrible godforsaken shithole we called country, they will share the 36 States among themselves, Yusuf will get like 4 states.. Brothers forget the election get ur visa even if it's Congo Dr
Congo is far worse off
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by izzou(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
anonymuz:
my brother that's option for me next year o. If you want to join me quote me.

grin grin grin

I believe you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.