Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,432 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos (76092 Views)

Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire / Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2018
nwanyionitsha:

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/25/ibadan-residents-raise-alarm-harassment-accuse-soldiers-claiming

Is this all you could come up with? There are millions of links all over the internet, that show how COWARDICE Easterners are.

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
You say you aren't yoruba? grin grin
Just checked your posts, all 45 of them have one word:igbo,ipob,biafra grin grin
There is no tribe in Nigeria obsessed with igbos as your people .
So conclusion :you are yoruba.
Final answer :you are yoruba.
Advice : stop your obsession with igbos. Inferiority complex can lead to depression and one may end up with suicide.
Get treatment for your OCD(check the meaning cause you may not know).

Trash from a COWARD. grin grin

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Nigerians being brutalized by their military are people you call cowards?
Abeg,,which school you go.?
Do you understand the world?
Do you know what human right is?
I am sure you have never left the shores of this country because you definitely will not find military brutality of Nigerians funny .
Every state in the south, north central and to a small extent core north, individuals and people have been brutalized by the military or police at one time or the other and it is funny to you?
Moreover, you are yoruba or connected to them one way or the other.

The military are there to keep the Country free from Terrorist like IPOB.
Good bless our Galant Soldiers.

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

There was once men called Oladipo Diya and Abdulkarim Adisa. Guess what they have in common? Both are both afonjas ''Generals'' (note General in quote) and they were slapped by very junior officers while begging with their amala-saturated stomachs flat on the ground.

All these guys you mentioned never run away from anything. But your balless leaders had to run out of the Country after CHEST beating. grin

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please shut up your mouth

E pain this Flat Headed IPOB. grin

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2018
Eserise1:

Seee ur life , wen Falz did the song *This is Nigeria were everybody is criminal* Just because he left the army and went abroad he is a Drug dealer?
Lets go to the army Barack now and give free visa to soldier so dey leave the army , you will be shocked at wat u will see.

He is a COWARD too.

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by bewla(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Nigeria is the nearest experience to hell fire.
my guess u stock inn
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by showafrica(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Nigeria is the hell fire. When the world ends, God will send all sinners around the world to Nigeria

Some of us who are still living Nigeria committed sin in our last world and were sent to pogatry AKA nigeria. This guy's who are opportuned to escape have been forgiven finally lol. I dey try do good make I escape Las las

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by olisaemeka1(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2018
Diiet:
The person who uploads his pics might think he/she is doing him favour or celebrating him but he/she is indirectly
Puting the life of the man at risk.
keep quiet
...are you not at risk already by being a Nigerian citizen?...A living dog is far better than a dead lion....so you would have prefered to type RIP if his pix was shown as one of the soldiers that died.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Goahead(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:
Trash.
That man could be a drug dealer or a Scammer Abroad. Besides, our Galant Soldiers decide to join the Army because of the passion they have for the job.

Do not compare our Galant Soldiers with a COWARD, it is coming a common practice with the Men from that region. They are all Cowards. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. grin
The soldiers on your pictures are not Nigerian military, those are Senegalese you, imp!

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bizibi(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2018
AFONJACOW:
bro Congo no worst compare to current Situation in Nigeria
abeg,no go there....you nor see Ethiopia, Rwanda or Botswana.....
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Bizibi:
go and join the army Mr online commando

cool

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by ojex004: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2018
this is it, the last time here. one stupid was calling a guy cultist because of one slowpoke and zombie soldier disgracing himself by cutting the guy hair while other slowpoke police beating innocent and harrasing any civilian expecially youth that look good or dress nice . they call them yahoo guy and if u has tattoo, you are cultists. can you see our former soldier how he look now cos he is there in abroad and this set of people will be maltreating and harrasing guys here for looking good or trying to be themself, see how he dress now in abroad. you think everyone like to be tying rope on his neck abi na everyone they work for office. if you think so, why do we have musicians, actor/ actress, footballers, celebrities etc
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by tiwasiaife(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Diiet:
The person who uploads his pics might think he/she is doing him favour or celebrating him but he/she is indirectly
Puting the life of the man at risk.

HOW?
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2018
Goahead:
The soldiers on your pictures are not Nigerian military, those are Senegalese you, imp!

Why are you displaying your ignorance online, you no dey SHAME?
Google is your friend.

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are already a coward by claiming not to be Yoruba when amala and gbegiri is oozing all over your post.

See ya flat head, for your mind na only Yoruba dey this Country?

To Stone you just dey hungry me aswear. cool

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Is your cone head paining you? grin

Who be this Shem.ale?

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Bizibi:
abeg,no go there....you nor see Ethiopia, Rwanda or Botswana.....
Africa is never in my budget, but I think Congo is better option for those on lesser budget
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by emmabest2000(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Judybash93:

�������... Bros abeg, no come kii person for jare

English teacher indeed grin

For jare?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Kur17: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Nigeria is the hell fire. When the world ends, God will send all sinners around the world to Nigeria

grin
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Goahead(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:

Why are you displaying your ignorance online, you no dey SHAME?
Google is your friend.
The Nigerian military don't employ Colt M16, you little brat.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2018
CastedDude:
Pictures of a former Nigerian soldier are trending online following the killing of over 100 soldiers recently by Boko Haram insurgents in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area, Borno state last Sunday evening. 

According to an online report, the ex-soldier who hails from Mbano local government area of Imo state, decided to join the army few years ago and was heartbroken after seeing some of colleagues and friends killed in the forest while fighting terrorists. 

The soldiers have been complaining of being equipped with inferior weapons which is causing the deaths of so many troops.

The young man decided to leave the military and search for greener pastures abroad where he is currently based. 

His pictures surfaced online recently as he looks unrecognisable to when he was in the military. 

The number of soldiers who were killed during the recent Boko Haram attack has reportedly increased to 118.

While responding to reports in the media, the Nigerian Army issued a statement saying that the number of casualties published on social media is false.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/former-nigerian-soldier-looks-unrecognisable-after-relocating-abroad-photos.html

Shit hole republic

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Lol...true

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Pusyiter(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Hahahahahahahah.....God punish devil
You no go kill person with laff grin
BankeSmalls:

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Diiet: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2018
@wtracy15
tiwasiaife:

HOW?
In military organisation, desertion,absent without leave or missing movement carry serious penalty. Including death sentence.

Displaying his pics on internet is a form of encouraging his former colleagues to follow his footstep(abandoning the NA), this will surely infuriate the army commanders who may just classify his action into any of the offense listed above and then track him inorder to make wicked example of him just to send message to others who may be contemplating on abandoning the NA for greener pasture abroad.
I'm not in any way against the step he took, he shouldn't rather be blowing trumpet for his own safety and that of his family members. Only the sensible ones here can understand this.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2018
don4real18:

Post it on your Facebook page... Continue supporting terrorism

Will you shut up? What is terrorism in protecting ourselves?

Are christians prone to acts of terror like muslims?
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2018
anonymuz:
my brother that's option for me next year o. If you want to join me quote me.

I believe you and claim it in Jesus Name.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I don ignore am tey tey.

grin Bro you got no choice than to IGNORE after all you have proven to be such an IGNORAMUS.

It is very clear that you are IGNORANT of the fact that all that is happening is not new, in international politics. If only you have made studies about the fall of communism, the cold war, the participation of NATO in operation gladio, you will have a glimpse as to how DIRTY POLITICS is.

"Operation Gladio was CIA/ITALIAN INTELLIGENCE Operation that relentlessly BOMBED INNOCENT Italians, such as those waiting in a TRAN-STATION, murdering hundreds and blaming it on EUROPEAN COMMUNIST PARTIES in post - WW2 era in order to block the COMMUNIST from ELECTORAL gains.

The president of Italy revealed the TRUTH about Operation Gladio and you can read the SORDID details in a number of books and online. A member of the Italian Intelligence also said that the site to be BOMBED were choosen in order to MAXIMIZE the DEATHS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN, because these victims were MOST USEFUL TO DISCREDITING THE COMMUNIST PARTY" . Paul Craig Roberts, An American Economist, Author and Columnist.

I never ever had in Buhari any HOPE due to so many reasons I wish not to discuss here. Infact i personally never for once expected anything SPECTACULAR from this Buhari administration. Just as Jonathan, a big failure, Buhari of course is a BIGGER FAILURE. I didn't even vote in the last election at all just like I won't as well vote in the next elections because I don't practice SELF DECEPTION.

What hope is there in the option that there is in the man called ATIKU?! We know very OBVIOUSLY he can't be the solution.

THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE THE LIES WE TELL OURSELVES WITH SO MUCH PRETENSE.

Buhari has failed and will fail again. The challenge is, what is the solution? ATIKU OBVIOUSLY IS NOT A SOLUTION, THIS WE KNOW AND WHAT DOES THIS SHOW?

If not a country of people who like to deceive themselves

"There is the art of the demagogue, and there is the art of what may be called, by a shot-gun marriage of Latin and Greek, the demaslave. They are complementary, and both of them are degrading to their practitioners. The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots. The demaslave is one who listens to what these idiots have to say and then pretends that he believes it himself. Every man who seeks elective office under democracy has to be either the one thing or the other and most men have to be both. The whole process is one of false pretences and ignoble concealments. No educated man stating plainly the elementary notions that every educated man holds about the matters that principally concern government, could be elected to office in a democratic state, save perhaps by a miracle. His frankness would arouse fears, and those fears would run against him; it is his business to arouse fears that will run in favour of him. Worse, he must not only consider the weaknesses of the mob, but also the prejudices of the minorities that prey upon it. Some of these minorities have developed a highly efficient technique of intimidation. They not only know how to arouse the fears of the mob; they also know how to awaken its envy, its dislike of privilege, its hatred of its betters".

From the 1927 classic by Henry Mencken Title: DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY.

Yet, we must know that the possibility and probability of Buhari returning as President is higher than any other candidate. Already the state by elections is an indicator, with APC Sweeping the sheets.

Mr Tribalist resurgent4oodua hope you are well schooled or you need some more schooling.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by newoffer: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2018
Nigeria is the Poverty HQ of the world. We all have a scale that is covering our true self. Poverty is enshrined and engraved in Nigeria.

My goal is to fight for the future of my generation and not this poo land
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by newoffer: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Politics stinks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.