Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos (76096 Views)

Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire / Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by liyahwillie(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2018
thank God u realised that this country isn't worth dying for
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Nigeria is the nearest experience to hell fire.
That's a wrong statement.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wow, levels don change o.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:

The military are there to keep the Country free from Terrorist like IPOB.
Good bless our Galant Soldiers.
It doesn't change the slavery status of oduduwans.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:

Trash from a COWARD. grin grin
More trash from the greatest coward ever known.

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:

Is this all you could come up with? There are millions of links all over the internet, that show how COWARDICE Easterners are.
Just like illorin that has a permanent history of slavery and cowardice.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
It doesn't change the slavery status of oduduwans.

Always hiding under the Yoruba's when ever their Aboki masters maltreat them. grin
Shege Inyamurai. grin

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
More trash from the greatest coward ever known.

Flatron don vex. grin grin grin
Mai katon Kai. grin

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Just like illorin that has a permanent history of slavery and cowardice.

But the entire Igbo race has history in COWARDICE. And both the present and the past Igbo's are COWARDs. It is in your Gene.

If I lie, ask Ojukwu and your Heroe, Nnamdi Kanu. They both broke the Guiness book of record in COWARDICE
. grin

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by labani06(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
If i get the chance by next year i would be traveling to abroad
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:

But the entire Igbo race has history in COWARDICE. And both the present and the past Igbo's are COWARDs. It is in your Gene.

If I lie, ask Ojukwu and your Heroe, Nnamdi Kanu. They both broke the Guiness book of record in COWARDICE
. grin
Same Ojukwu a street is named after in your abuja fct, the one given a hero's /state burial with the fg bearing the cost?I hope you use the 500naira note?
Your fulani masters have refused to print 100naira notes. The other day they arrested your oba.
Nnamdi Kanu is in Isreal, mingling with super powers, where he walks you cannot tread. Can you shake hands with the people Nnamdi Kanu is shaking hands with today?
Where is your poison drinker awoliowo today? 100naira note has been made into rubbish. Now your fulani masters are printing 50naira notes instead of 100naira.
Who is the coward now?
I don't have anymore response for a poorly educated person like you ,Bye.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:

Flatron don vex. grin grin grin
Mai katon Kai. grin
Guess that head belongs to one if your relatives.

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:

Always hiding under the Yoruba's when ever their Aboki masters maltreat them. grin
Shege Inyamurai. grin
Still the yeriba slve you are.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by tomdon(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Diiet:

You seem not to understand the reason behind my previous post and I can't help you.

Did you even explain anything before??
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Judybash93(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
emmabest2000:

English teacher indeed grin

For jare?

For here jare grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.