Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos (76097 Views)

Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire / Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by yom2(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

Getting out of this country is the only solution we have

Nigeria won't get better, whether Buhari or Atiku wins.

The system is still the same.
meanwhile the proverbial system is still the way 80% of the populace brain is wired. give 80% of those complaining a chance they can't do better.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Glad he got out of the Nigerian Army and left the country. If he died on the battlefield no one would give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by thugmansion(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
We're probably in hell already.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Nigeria is the hell fire. When the world ends, God will send all sinners around the world to Nigeria
guy you wicked o

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by folex(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
An Hero is the one who knows how to fight and when to beat a retreat...

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bizibi:
Congo is far worse off
bro Congo no worst compare to current Situation in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bighead9:
Trash.
That man could be a drug dealer or a Scammer Abroad. Besides, our Galant Soldiers decide to join the Army because of the passion they have for the job.

Do not compare our Galant Soldiers with a COWARD, it is coming a common practice with the Men from that region. They are all Cowards. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. grin
afonjas are wel known 4 cowardice and backstabing.send ur children to fight the menace called ISLAM

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by omojesu202(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Can you imagine?

I pity anyone that joins the Nigerian Army. It is better for Southerners/Christians to establish, fund and arm our own militias to resist the North than think we would be spared of the ongoing jihad.

That's why I am mad at our christian elites and men of God. What is their contingency plan for the looming Jihad?

you worry too much... jihad can no longer happen. you can't any grop in Nigeria n be successful
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Sirjamo: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
All Ojukwu descendants are cowards, they run away at the slightest opportunity, eg KANU to Israel through the Sahara desert
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by eddie7: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Na waoo
God punish devil abeg

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Giftedprof: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mankosi:
I wonder why u haven't join army.....if u are brave and not a coward.

No mind that coward
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by deleo16(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Nigeria is the nearest experience to hell fire.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by deleo16(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

that's is what I have been saying on this platform they are the same
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by koolaid87: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
And some ignorant folks are saying you can't resign from the military.

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by quickly: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

The whole 120 million to get out and to where?

Which country want Nigerians? Don't they have there own citizens?

The only way progress is to
Neither vote for
Atiku or Buhari
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by dingbang(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Look how nourished he is.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Hahahahahaha abeg I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by KAHNUL(m): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Diiet:
Nigeria is a blessed Nation with challenges just like every other country.
If you now think Nigeia is hell, that is what it will be for you and your family members.
You are a typical zombie. What's blessed about this shithole?
No jobs, people getting maimed and killed everyday, Politicians looting billions everyday to better the lives of them and thier children. No electricity, roads are death traps, the currency is useless, foodstuffs prices skyrocketing
If i keep naming i don't think i will stop. I curse you for saying this basement of hell is blessed

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Banke pls come back home quick and let's do what we did last night again
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by KAHNUL(m): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
All Ojukwu descendants are cowards, they run away at the slightest opportunity, eg KANU to Israel through the Sahara desert
Typical ZOMBIE �

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Diiet:
Nigeria is a blessed Nation with challenges just like every other country.
If you now think Nigeia is hell, that is what it will be for you and your family members.
to use do ritual just dey hungry me. Send me your pant quick

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Mursz: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Hahahahhaha! You’re mean! Very mean!!!

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Eserise1(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:
Trash.
That man could be a drug dealer or a Scammer Abroad. Besides, our Galant Soldiers decide to join the Army because of the passion they have for the job.

Do not compare our Galant Soldiers with a COWARD, it is coming a common practice with the Men from that region. They are all Cowards. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. grin

Seee ur life , wen Falz did the song *This is Nigeria were everybody is criminal* Just because he left the army and went abroad he is a Drug dealer?
Lets go to the army Barack now and give free visa to soldier so dey leave the army , you will be shocked at wat u will see.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by darkelf: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Nigeria is the hell fire. When the world ends, God will send all sinners around the world to Nigeria

Please don't kill somebody's child with laugh

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:
Trash.

Please shut up your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I value my christian faith and my brethren in the religion. We need to ensure that we have a nation that is fair to all regardless of religious leanings.

Having noticed that the current handlers of Nigeria are not adhering to the dictates of our Constitution, it is imperative that christians adopt an alert posture.

Are you no longer #standingwithJibrilTillyouGetSense.

Simple question.

grin

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:38am On Nov 26, 2018
The only places in Nigeria healthy and decent for human existence is just Abuja and Lagos, then the GRAs of most states. The rest are total eyesores.
What a big shame.
Developing naija our own country has become hard math to solve from peeps top to bottom.

You will travel out to other sane countries where roads in villages over there are much more smoother than best roads in FCT but you cannot replicate same over here.

What is stopping you guys from making it better.
Just look at this guy, his diet alone would have made him look much more better and fresher.

Over here to eat is now a problem, except you are privileged to have connect to the high and mighty.

Look at something as simple as the election coming up soon, everyone is apprehensive already.
What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by RickyRoSss: 12:39am On Nov 26, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
AJOBI77:
Better Pikin.
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:42am On Nov 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I concur

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Environer: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:
Trash.

There was once men called Oladipo Diya and Abdulkarim Adisa. Guess what they have in common? Both are both afonjas ''Generals'' (note General in quote) and they were slapped by very junior officers while begging with their amala-saturated stomachs flat on the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
lol U are the second person saying this,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.