Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Journey Into heaven - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Into heaven (17411 Views)

Why Did God Not Stop Satan From Sneaking Back Into Heaven / WILL GOD ACCEPT A SOLDIER MAN INTO HEAVEN? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
yummy76:

The one we are reading on this platform by our blessed bro nnamdiosu.
oh... Alright...

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2019
The screen changed to earth. I saw my neighbour son, who is into various vices and evils. (He is dead now, shot down as a robber) I saw that he committed a crime and on the process, he killed someone. When he did, he ran home and the police chasing him.

When they got to the house and requested for him, (they were going to kill him),my own father told them to take me instead. That I was the one who did it. As they were carrying me away I looked to my father in surprise and shock. The image of me on the screen cried out " Daddy please. I've never disobeyed you before. You would rather substitute me for him? That's not fair. "

The feeling i felt in the screen transfered to me watching it. Waves of emotion, washed through me. It was so intense that I started sobbing as I watched the screen. I felt neglected, that my father could trade me for another person. Not even his child.

The moment I said that's not fair, the screen paused, and i saw the words written on the screen

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eversting life
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2019
Isaiah 53: 5
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

When Jesus was being flogged, I saw a big Angel stand by his side. The Angel had a big black boom, at the front was written in red, RECORD OF SICKNESS AND DISEASES ISSUED TO MAN

Then I saw as Jesus was wiped, each stripes was a representation of a branch of sickness or diseases that had ever, or will ever afflict man. As each stripe descended on his back, the Angel marked or noted it own closed to a diseases chart. I saw that all sickness and diseases were classified into a group signifying the stripes that Jesus was flogged. So he took a stripe for all water borne diseases. Another stripe for all air born diseases. Just like that.

As the last stripe was laid on the back of Jesus, the angel looked compassionately at Jesus, marked it into his book and flew up to heaven.

As he flew up into heaven , he shouted loudly, sickness and diseases have been swallowed in victory.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2019
cryWhen Jesus was nailed to the cross, I saw the angels looking at God with curiosity. They knew he had a plan, but the didn't know yet what it was. But they trusted him absolutely and relaxed. God merely watched as the nailed his son on the cross.

Whilst the nailing was going on, there was absolute silence in heaven.
I looked at Jesus as be watched the scene with me. He had an expressionless face as he watched. The other angels with us also watched, their eyes were closely fixed on the screen.

When the nailing was going on, I saw a man wearing a black overall (hooded). His outfit was ancient looking, yet very elegant. He walked slowly amongst the crowd. He walked like a prince, very calm and delicate. I was wondering why despite the fact that the crowd were pushing and shoving, no one happened to push him or step on him. I couldn't see his face because his hood prevented me.
He was holding a Baby, the baby was also clothed in black. When he got closer to the screen, I saw the number 666 inscribed in the forehead of the baby.
He was lovingly petting the baby.

He moved closed to Jesus on the cross and looked up with a mocking smile. When he looked up , I saw his face. Handsome, with a chiseled face. Like it was sculptured. The moment his face showed on the screen, all the angels in the library room with me and Jesus had a stern look on their face. I was wondering why ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
I never knew Jesus had moved closed to me, where I sat. The screen focused on the prince like handsome man holding the baby. The baby was very ugly. Gruesome and hideous. But the Prince pet him tenderly. Jesus (who by now was standing close to me), just said "that is Lucifer. The baby symbolizes his work, his seed. Sin."

Then I now knew why the others couldn't see him. He was invisible. Only Jesus on the cross could see him.
But Jesus was in pains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
nnamdiosu:
Seventh night (continuation)

Psalms 22:3
But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel

That night I prepared to sleep after my prayers. I had locked my doors and windows. But somehow I couldn't sleep. I was wondering why.

So I decided to play worship songs. After about 30 minutes, there is a particular song by women of faith titled (above all), that came up.
As the song started playing I felt goose pimples all over my body. (That's a personal sign to me that God's presence has arrived) immediately, I began singing along. Then, all of a sudden, I felt a sweet feeling like honey all over my body. Now its funny because, if something is on ones body, there is no how u can taste it, except it gets to your mouth. But as the liquid was pouring all over my body I tasted a sweet fragrance. Like honey. My love for God just went on high voltage. I felt Gods presence around me. And so, I lifted up my voice and started praising him, switching from English to tongues back and forth. As I did, from afar, I was hearing a noise. Initially, I thought it was a car, moving on my street. The noise was coming from far. With full speed. Then it was like a truck coming with full speed at my house. Later, I realized the noise was coming from the sky. All this was at the background of my mind as I was praising God. Then all of a sudden, a silent collision occurred in my room.
It was like ten billion suns collided silently inside my room. Everywhere was bright, like so bright. The light penetrated everywhere, even behind the walls, the light passed through my walls made of brick.

I had to close my eyes ,and yet the light was still so bright. When I opened my eyes, right in the center of my room, appeared a cloud made of diamonds and other precious stones. The cloud was very colorful and brilliant. It was big too, almost touching my celling. I noticed all the light was coming out from the cloud. A big rainbow circled the cloud and there was a sweet bells songs ringing out from the cloud.

I was just shocked, my eyes initially were shut close (as an instincts not to be blinded) but later I opened them to view this amazing scene.
Then, a sandaled feet emerged from the cloud, then a full body. It was an angel. He had a golden band tied around his head. His name was in a language I couldn't pronounce, like ancient writings. His head touched my celling. I was reaching him on his waist. He just looked at me and smiled. Then he stepped aside for other angels to come out too. 6 more angels came out, making them all seven angels in number. They each stayed at different cardinal points in my room.

The radiation coming out from them was intense. Twice I almost fell down as dead, but twice, ifelt an invisible hand touch me at my back and I regained strength.

Then the eight leg came out from the glorious cloud. Once I saw the feet of the person, I immediately knew who it was. The king of glory, the one who glory bowed before, the one who created beauty, walked into my room.
He was dress in a blue royal attire, fit for only a king. On his head was a crown, that had little sparks inside it. The crown had big jewels on its sides and was cut from solid gold.

When one of his feet touched the floor in my room, a square of bright golden light formed on the floor and stayed till he lifted his leg away from the floor.

His face was fresh, smooth shaven and smiling eyes as usual. He walked up right, and smiled at me. The movement he walked in, the seven angels immediately went down on one knee and bowed deeply at him.

He looked at me and said," daughter, tonight ends the journey. Tonight is the most important. Write down as usual, all you would see. "

Then he stepped back into the cloud and motioned for me to come. I followed him into the cloud and instantly, I was at the library. Like one minute I was in my room, the next, I'm in the library.

The other giant angels followed me at my back and stood around me and Jesus. The moment the last angel walked in, the screen began playing. It showed a Bible verse I had often overlooked.
As the words appeared on the screen, I knew it was very significant for a purpose. That was the first time a bible verse showed on the screen.

Do you feel something pouring on you like someone literally pouring an anointing oil on your head?
Re: My Journey Into heaven by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
jiggaz:
oh... Alright...
Bro Jiggaz, do you have any interesting and edifying ebook that you can send to.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Bro Jiggaz, do you have any interesting and edifying ebook that you can send to.
Yes...actually 2 ebooks about heaven that u will love... It will make you wanna go to heaven now and the author narrated about so many people making it to heaven. It will warm your heart.

I also have 2 powerful & grace-based books by Pastor Joseph Prince 1) DESTINDED TO REIGN 2) UNMERITED FAVOUR.

Drop your email address or PM me lemme send them to you.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nnamdiosu am coming to read up your new updates... God bless...

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
jiggaz:
Yes...actually 2 ebooks about heaven that u will love... It will make you wanna go to heaven now and the author narrated about so many people making it to heaven. It will warm your heart.

I also have 2 powerful & grace-based books by Pastor Joseph Prince 1) DESTINDED TO REIGN 2) UNMERITED FAVOUR.

Drop your email address or PM me lemme send them to you.

luckynwaiwu@gmail.com
Re: My Journey Into heaven by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

luckynwaiwu@gmail.com
Thanks in advance Bro Jiggaz
Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
nnamdiosu:
I never knew Jesus had moved closed to me, where I sat. The screen focused on the prince like handsome man holding the baby. The baby was very ugly. Gruesome and hideous. But the Prince pet him tenderly. Jesus (who by now was standing close to me), just said "that is Lucifer. The baby symbolizes his work, his seed. Sin."

Then I now knew why the others couldn't see him. He was invisible. Only Jesus on the cross could see him.
But Jesus was in pains.
MOREEEEE
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Thanks in advance Bro Jiggaz
you welcome my bro... I have sent you the ebooks now. They are 5 in number. 2 books about heaven and 3 books by Joseph Prince... Enjoy my bro...
Re: My Journey Into heaven by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
jiggaz:
you welcome my bro... I have sent you the ebooks now. They are 5 in number. 2 books about heaven and 3 books by Joseph Prince... Enjoy my bro...

Thanks bro, I have seen them and begun reading it. The anointing of God is strong on me as I keep meditating and confessing the truth of what Christ has achieved for.

I am richly bless by this. This far the best gift, greater than silver and gold.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2019
As Jesus was dying slowly on the cross, the prince of darkness was smiling victoriously on the ground.
Jesus was only nailed and so his blood had yet dropped on the floor. That was why the prince of darkness hadn't know yet that the death of Jesus, was actually his demise. I'll explain.

There is a spiritual transaction that occurs when blood touches the earth. Any blood at all. Blood has voice. It can talk. Blood has morality status (meaning it can be gauged spiritually if its from a holy person or a simmer). Now remember I said that blood has voice? That was why Abel's blood was crying to God for vengeance when he was killed. His blood only began to speak, once it touched the ground.
INFACT ANYTIME SOMEONE WHO IS INNOCENT DIES HIS BLOOD STARTS CRYING OUT FOR retribution IMMEDIATELY.

But, the moment Jesus blood rolled down from his body and touched the ground, for the first time since Adam and eve, his blood spoke something different. His voice have a different tone and tune.
His blood was calling for mercy for all humans that ever lived. His blood spoke of love. But most of all, his voice spoke of forgiveness for all. The moment Jesus blood touched the ground and pleaded for mercy, heaven and hell stood still in astonishment and shock . it had never happened before!!!

Then the two realms finally understood that this was all Gods plan all along. The host of hell took longer to come out of the shock. They were speechless for a long time. The prince of darkness eyes opened wide in panic and fear Then in anger, he roared and exploded into a wild beast, cursing and swearing profanities. He knew what this meant. Finally someone, a human could rightly contest and collect his authority on earth.

But the hosts of heaven shouted for joy, in admiration of Gods wisdom and perfection. They rejoiced that the prophecy given in the garden of eden, a long time ago had finally come to pass. That man had been redeemed. The all rejoiced and praised God in joy. All were in joy except one being.
For seated on the throne, was one who mourned deeply. God was in deep pain and sorrow. For below him on the cross on earth, was his only begotten son, in pains, struggling hard to breath. A son who had never disobeyed his father.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2019
In those days, the worse way a criminal could due, was by crucification. It was a plan developed and perfected by the Romans to put a person In the most possible pain, and make him die slowly, as slowly as possible.
This was because the position of the nailed person was affected by gravity, (which pulled him down to the ground), and yet, the person had to breath forcefully by lifting his chest up to inhale.
This alone was made more difficult by his legs which where nailed to the wood. So, the crucified must lean on that leg, already pierced with a nail. The more you learn on it, the more the nail tore the flesh, and blood oozed out.

Meanwhile, because your arms were placed in a vertical position, there is this contraction or shock that would occur. Try raising or arms for 30 mins by the side. It feels like your arms have deadened right? Now, imagine a nailed pierced into your wrist.

While Jesus was heaving up to breath, he had to carefully exhale the air. Carefully, because it was also a more serious pain to breath out.

As I stood in the library room, I started crying. I didn't make a sound though, but tears fell in trickles. For the first time, I saw what Jesus went through on the cross.
His blood was dripping slowly. He was losing fluids. That was why he cried out then that he was thirsty.
Also, he hadn't eaten that day, saved for last night, (when he had his last supper with the disciples)
So he was also hungry, weak and exhausted. His back was in shreds already and the rough surface of the wood his cross was made up of, injured him the more.
Imagine you scrap your skin and have the at place runner with sandpaper.
All this was the physical pain he felt on the cross.

As Jesus looked down, I saw his mother and john the beloved. (His favourite friend and disciple) Mary was crying. Bitterly. John looked up to Jesus and was apologising for running away when he needed him most. But Jesus was very weak to tell him he understood and wasn't angry. He was saving his strength for something else.
Instead, he told john to take Mary as his mother. Then he smiled half way to john to the him it was all right. Off course, they didn't understand that this was the plan of God all along

At the far side, I saw peter watching and crying. He was besting his chest and wailing silently. Jesus looked to the corner of the hill and saw peter. Peter was a out to remove his eyes for shame but as he was, the look on Jesus face stopped him. Jesus gave peter that same look that he gave him when the first meet on peters boat. When peter told Jesus to depart from him, because he was a sinner. Jesus with his eyes told him, no. You are my friend. And I believe in you. Still.

That was his emotional pain. But there was a more worse one too.

All through his life, the only begotten son of God had been connected to his father. Many times when he looked up to heaven while he was on earth, Jesus could actually see God. Jesus had never sinned. So, just like how Adam fellowship with God in the beginning, Jesus also fellowshipped with the father, anytime. But something was different now, for the first time Jesus felt somehow. Abandoned. For saken by his father too.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
As God sat on his throne, I saw the cherubim( plural) surrounding his throne. This are a different order of angels. The move everywhere the throne of God is or goes too. There are guardians of the throne. Keepers . one of them can destroy the earth in less than seconds. They are mighty and strong. Emitting great light, sound and energy.

All of a sudden, the cherubim (all of them), lifted up their wigs and covered the face of God. I saw that at that moment, the sin of the whole world, both the ones commuted or being commuted that moment or about to be commuted, they were all laid on Jesus.
And because God is too holy to behold iniquity, be couldn't afford to behold Jesus.
That moment, God turned his face aside and the cherubim immediately held their wings to cover the face of God. Their wings touched tip to tip, Leaving no space. The moment God turned his face, all of heaven also turned their face . Even the sun turned her face. she couldn't bear to behold the pain her creator experienced. that was why there was darkness in the land whilst jesus laid on the cross

For the first time since he was born on the earth, the Son of God was alone.
Earth had despised him. Heaven too had disown him.
Only one place existed for him to go to. Hell.

The Son of God was going there, to hell. But not as a prisoner. No. He was going as a warrior, for in that realm laid two keys that was by Right his. The keys of death and hell.

Ephesians 4:8

This is why it [1] says: "When he ascended on high, he led captives in his train and gave gifts to men."
(What does "he ascended" mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions ?
He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe
.)

Mathew 12:40

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Thanks bro, I have seen them and begun reading it. The anointing of God is strong on me as I keep meditating and confessing the truth of what Christ has achieved for.

I am richly bless by this. This far the best gift, greater than silver and gold.
Amen my bro... Amen.. You welcome.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Amen my bro... Amen.. You welcome. ... ..
Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
nnamdiosu:
As God sat on his throne, I saw the cherubim( plural) surrounding his throne. This are a different order of angels. The move everywhere the throne of God is or goes too. There are guardians of the throne. Keepers . one of them can destroy the earth in less than seconds. They are mighty and strong. Emitting great light, sound and energy.

All of a sudden, the cherubim (all of them), lifted up their wigs and covered the face of God. I saw that at that moment, the sin of the whole world, both the ones commuted or being commuted that moment or about to be commuted, they were all laid on Jesus.
And because God is too holy to behold iniquity, be couldn't afford to behold Jesus.
That moment, God turned his face aside and the cherubim immediately held their wings to cover the face of God. Their wings touched tip to tip, Leaving no space. The moment God turned his face, all of heaven also turned their face . Even the sun turned her face. she couldn't bear to behold the pain her creator experienced. that was why there was darkness in the land whilst jesus laid on the cross

For the first time since he was born on the earth, the Son of God was alone.
Earth had despised him. Heaven too had disown him.
Only one place existed for him to go to. Hell.

The Son of God was going there, to hell. But not as a prisoner. No. He was going as a warrior, for in that realm laid two keys that was by Right his. The keys of death and hell.

Ephesians 4:8

This is why it [1] says: "When he ascended on high, he led captives in his train and gave gifts to men."
(What does "he ascended" mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions ?
He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe
.)

Mathew 12:40

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth
I wonder what Jesus did when he went to hell.. This revelation has opened my eyes on how truly he love us
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
mekzyjoe:

I wonder what Jesus did when he went to hell.. This revelation has opened my eyes on how truly he love us
The next update would explain all that sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
mekzyjoe:

MOREEEEE
Oh, i like you. See, i am on this 21days mountain experience, i'm not suppose to come here, but i had to break my word and come. I had to read.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2019
jiggaz:
Can I get them too, please taiwocraig@gmail.com
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2019
Anas09:

Oh, i like you. See, i am on this 21days mountain experience, i'm not suppose to come here, but i had to break my word and come. I had to read.

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst for the truth, they shall be transformed...
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2019
yummy76:

Can I get them too, please taiwocraig@gmail.com
I have sent them to you... Check your email.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by OCTAVO: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2019
jiggaz:
I don't know if you can be gracious enough to send to me as well. admin@octavo.com.ng
Thank you.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2019
OCTAVO:

I don't know if you can be gracious enough to send to me as well. admin@octavo.com.ng
Thank you.
lol alright..
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2019
OCTAVO:

Thank you.
I have sent you the ebooks... It's five in number... You will enjoy all of them. Go check your email.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by OCTAVO: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2019
jiggaz:
I have sent you the ebooks... It's five in number... You will enjoy all of them. Go check your email.
Confirmed, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. GOD bless you.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
jiggaz:
Seen, thanks a million bro
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
OCTAVO:

Confirmed, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. GOD bless you.
Amen.... you welcome bro...
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
yummy76:

Seen, thanks a million bro
you welcome bro..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded / Niger State CAN Reacts To Buhari’s National Broadcast / "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.