Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Journey Into heaven - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Into heaven (17354 Views)

Why Did God Not Stop Satan From Sneaking Back Into Heaven / WILL GOD ACCEPT A SOLDIER MAN INTO HEAVEN? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Lol. Trust me bro this is fiction. I don't even know what will happen next. I just imagine, Ans write. Thats why I ways use a female as the main narrative, so it WL be more pronounced that since I'm a guy, it must be fiction.
Y not post more.. Continue
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2019
mekzyjoe:

Y not post more.. Continue

Lol....yes sir
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2019
The moment I broke into tongues, it was as if I had been recharged or plugged into a 100 billion high tension cable, spiritually. The more I spoke, the more my spirit and strength came back to me.
I stood up slowly and faced the being directly. My voice became louder and more bolder. At the same time, I could still feel the supernatural touch at my back. It was on my back through out the whole ordeal. Then, all of a sudden, the being became very aggressive, it roared out like a lion in pain. And then, it disappeared. But still I couldn’t stop. I continued speaking in tongues for at least the next 30 minutes. It was like I was going to continue for ever. I felt strong, revived, renewed all at once. Every single time I look back to that day, I realize three things, that I learnt that day:

1. The devil indeed has power. I’m sorry for those who say he doesn’t. Underestimating an enemy, is the second reason for defeat in battle. Over confidence is the first. The being didn’t even challenge me directly. Just by looking at me, and I was already feeling my life going.

2. God has the final say, absolute power and permission. Most importantly he is a strong shield and buckler for those who trust him.

3. Fear not!!!

After a while, I felt very sore and wearily, like I had fought a mighty giant or carried a heavy load. Truly I was no match for the being, on all counts. It was actually the touch from God that sustained me. I fell on my bed and entered a deep sleep. Very deep.

In a midst mode between consciousness and unconsciousness, I woke and saw two angels carrying me tenderly. I opened my eyes twice and saw them. the one by my legs was looking lovingly into my eyes, when I opened my eyes. It was like a female. She was very beautiful, with long hair and very womanly. Her eyes spoke love, encouragement and comfort. The aura around her was heavenly. We were walking amongst a tared road, with beautiful grasses by the side. The road was like a mirror, like a polished road. Her smile alone made me just star at her like, wow shocked shocked shocked shocked. She walked gracefully while carrying me. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Later Jesus told me that she was one of the angels of healing, that he sends to heal his children all around the world

She carried me like I was the only precious thing in the world, or like the whole world would explode if I mistakenly fell down. The last thing on my mind as she smiled at me was, wow, she’s so beautiful. The moment I thought of that in my mind, she heard it (in heaven everyone can hear everyones thought), and laughed out loud. Till this moment as I write this, I can still hear the sound of her laughter. Soft. Rich in goodness and warmth. And heavenly.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2019
when I opened my eyes again, I saw Jesus seated beside me, with lot of angels surrounding him/me. I was laying down on a couch. It had golden handles with embroideries on it. I was covered in a kind of cloth that is transparent on one side, the outside part, but it was opaque (you cant see through), one the other side.

Everyone was looking at me like I had done something courageous. They were congratulating me with their eyes. But they didn’t say anything. Even Jesus. He was looking at me like, im proud of you. One angel stood by his side like a body guard, but a bit far from him. He was the only one not really smiling; he was just studying me like, what a brave girl. Not like he was hostile, no. but he was like a no nonsense angel. He was dressed like a warrior, with a golden breastplate on his chest and two swords by his side. On his head was a golden head band with the word ‘Michael’ written in silver on it. And he was so muscular and young, yet I knew he was very ancient.
Then Jesus said, “Well done daughter. My grace was made sufficient for you in time of need. Now, you know how important this work is. You are not to be afraid because I am with you. Nothing shall by any means hurt you. “I sat up and looked around my environment. It wasn’t the library, it was like a kind of holding room.

Then after I had absorbed it all in, Jesus said to me, “come, we still have work to do”
When he said it, I was expecting us to stand and tell the others bye, but instead, when he said “come” the ground where the others were broke away from us, and started entering the background, like when a plane is flying up and away. Then as they were moving away, the library screens started flying in to meet us. They were scattered when they were coming. As soon as the touched the ground, they started re arranging themselves. I was like wow, this makes much sense o.

Jesus just looked at me and smiled. I suspected he did that purposely to make me smile, like when a father brings in a special gift for his child to cheer her up. And indeed he cheered me up. Cos I stood up and was turning around looking at the transformation going on. Imagine, you want to go to a school or the saloon and instead of you going out to the place, the saloon building comes to meet you. Lol. (the others were now very far in the back ground. )

As the screens were arranging themselves, Jesus said, “we don’t have much time”. The screen immediately started playing once one came in front of me. I saw a very beautiful child, playing with eve. He resembled Adam completely.
I saw that Cain was very special in the eyes of God. God really loved Cain, because he was the very first human to be born. He was also a first born. Later on, God will show that first borns, (especially males), had significant purposes. Jesus too was a first born. Samuel, Samson, john the Baptist, Isaac and so many others were first born.
I saw another child being born too. Abel.

Then, I saw Cain was under scrutiny by the devil, because everyone thought he was the promised messiah. You see, even the devil, didn’t really understand the concept of salvation, because it had never happened before. No one really knew that it was going to be God himself. It as much later on the cross, the devil realized his mistake.( but we will come to that later)
When Cain killed abel, the devil noted down so many things. That period, the devil was studying man very much. As a wise being, he knew that to conquer his enemies (humans), he had to study and understand them. He began to learn and see our weak points. Now he knows more about you, than you could ever know.

He also noted down that the earth was angry because of cain, and that human blood speaks. Abel blood was accusing Cain constantly. He also noted down that the earth in a way was righteous. It noted the evil that cain did and got very angry with him.
In those days, the world was very fine. No diseases or sickness had come out yet. At 500 years old, a child was still regarded as a teenager!!!. Humans were very healthier because they were eating only plants, no meat. It was after the flood, that God now commanded man to be eating meat. Then the screen did a fast forward.
I saw some group of angels in the heavens. They were a set of angels/beings called “the watchers”, very powerful angels. They were in the heavens clothed with light and splendor, looking down on the earth and discussing amongst themselves.

I saw part of the watcher angels pointing fingers down into the earth and discussing separately from the other set of watchers around them, like in secret.
I looked to Jesus. He was squeezing his face like something very unpleasant was about to happen. Like when you see someone vomiting and excreting and putting it all into his mouth. Like he was disgusted
Then to my amazement, the watchers/angels took human form and were having sexual intercose with some women on earth. Because they were angels, their human forms were big like giants, and very handsome/rugged. The women they slept with gave birth to a different specie of humans too that were giants, stronger and more handsome/beautiful than other set of humans. So, they appeared to be like two sets of humans. One normal set, then, another set of humans was bigger and finer and more rugged and heartless.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2019
I saw that if God didn’t do something, the human race would mix with the angelic seed. That was what brought about to the flood. The flood was done to cleanse the human race. Else, Jesus wont be able to come, because the condition for man to be saved specified that, the savior must be human and not mixed with angelic blood.

Before the flood, I saw Micheal and his host of angels waging war with the leader of the fallen watcher angels. They bound them in big iron chains and cast them into a separate portion of hell. Only this disobedient angels stayed there. When they were bound, he all lost their angelic form and glory, which they were using to entice man. Now, they had turned into horrible creatures. They were still powerful but bound. one of them could destroy the whole earth

Thousands of years later, when Jesus had come into the world to save man, he descended into hell after his death: to retrieve the keys of death and hell. On his way out he met this bounded angels and told them something I couldn’t hear. But the expression of his face was like, “you guys failed. Salvation has been made available for man through me”. Something like that. I didn’t hear what he told them, But when he was done telling them an he had ascended up from he, they screamed in anger and pain. Very fearful sounds. I had nightmares for many days just hearing the angry sounds they made, that man has finally being saved.

Then Jesus said, its time to go back. You need rest child. I looked at him and back to the screen. Water was coming from the ground and from heaven at the same time, flooding the whole earth.
I woke up

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Lol. Sorry ma. Inspiration comes very early in the morning. Especially when I wake up . although I write them on my laptop and transfer over here. More updates from tomorrow morning ma.
Okay. Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anas09:

Okay. Happy New Year.

Same to u anas09. Wish u plenty blessings from God. amen
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
hahn:

What is the name of the Christian god?

For your mind now you dey make sense
Oh. But i thought you said there was no God? So, the Christians have a God whose name is Jehovah? hmmm.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Same to u anas09. Wish u plenty blessings from God. amen
Amen. Praise Jesus.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Aceed:
omo, this your tory don pass fiction...if you're writing a book, wouldn't it be better if you left the nonfiction out of the genre... truthfully, I don't believe this is fiction at all..
My dear, no be small tin o. If you see how i dey balance to read this enh.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
mekzyjoe:
Continue bro, come on
Hahahahahahahaha. Wow. you can't wait.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anas09:

My dear, no be small tin o. If you see how i dey balance to read this enh.
same here oh, God bless you and shield you brother
Re: My Journey Into heaven by hahn(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anas09:

Oh. But i thought you said there was no God? So, the Christians have a God whose name is Jehovah? hmmm.

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
yummy76:

Lol.actually, she's a sister. grin
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
yummy76:
Brother? I'm a Sis bro.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Lolzzz. bros. Why do people think am male tho?
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
jiggaz:
Anas do u mean Heaven and Hell by Emanuel Sweedensborg? I have glanced through it online... It's very nice but there are some things he wrote i didn't agree with... Like seeing pagans in heaven, unless he meant those people accepted Christ on their death beds. I have downloaded it yesterday, will start reading it this evening.

I love reading about heaven, it gives me great joy cos this filthy world is passing away.

I have two ebooks about heaven that will blow your mind.

1) Heaven, Paradise, The Holy City and The Glory of The Throne by Seneca Sodi.... ( This is my best account of heaven by a man who died for 40 days. I was blown away!! Heaven is simply amazing!! He answered so many questions people love asking about Heaven) i have read it 4 times. Seneca Sodi was a Greek man or Jewish, cant remember. He had this experience in 1909.

2) Intra Muros ( Within Heaven's Gate) by Rebecca Springer... You will love this and it will make you long for heaven. I have read it 4 times. Rebecca Springer is American.. This her experience happened in 1890's before 1900...

If you want these ebooks, lemme know. I will send them to you.
send me the books, fredalmondgold@gmail.com thanks
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anas09:

Just imagine! Jesus Himself touching me. The creator of all things touching me. Oh Lord!!!!!.
some weeks ago, I fell short, after some days prayer, Jesus came into my room and wash my spirit body with some sweet water right on my bed!! I'm blessed right!! Attimes I hear movement of Angels in my room, what about the day the Lord spoke to me like he did with Moses! I know if I could just draw more closer, maybe a little more closer, I definitely will have better experiences. The more we draw closer, the more He draws nearer to us!

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Tosinex:
send me the books, fredalmondgold@gmail.com thanks
I have sent it now. Go check your email.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anas09:

Lolzzz. bros. Why do people think am male tho?
lol add the female letter f to your moniker and you will be good.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Tosinex:
some weeks ago, I fell short, after some days prayer, Jesus came into my room and wash my spirit body with some sweet water right on my bed!! I'm blessed right!! Attimes I hear movement of Angels in my room, what about the day the Lord spoke to me like he did with Moses! I know if I could just draw more closer, maybe a little more closer, I definitely will have better experiences. The more we draw closer, the more He draws nearer to us!
Wait. You mean the Master Himself came to your room? Oh Mehn. you guys shd stop doing this to me.
Well, i know i shd not be seeking for such experiences, but when i hear that the Lord Jesus actually appears in person to people, it blows me off.

Oh Lord...

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2019
jiggaz:
I have sent it now. Go check your email.
thanks Bros I'm grateful!
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2019
Tosinex:
thanks Bros I'm grateful!
You welcome.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Bro vision Don end? Dnt keep us waiting

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
mekzyjoe:

Bro vision Don end? Dnt keep us waiting

Sorry bro. I'll update it asap. Haven't gotten inspiration or muse to complete.
Will do that
Re: My Journey Into heaven by rame18(f): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Will do that

Please, you don't have any idea what this is doing in my life. Biko! An Update will go a long way.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
rame18:

Please, you don't have any idea what this is doing in my life. Biko! An Update will go a long way.

Ok ma grin thanks for the encouragement

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Will do that
Bros, i hope we are not over pushing you? Pls relax and wait for the Master. Don't to please us and write for us, let it be what He wants for us.

I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sixth night.

Second attack

PS 91: 5-6
You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday

It was around past 12 at noon. I had just finished eating and was lazying on my phone browsing up and down various websites.

All of a sudden from my wall a woman walked in. She was like 50 to 55 years old. She had a wrapper on her waist while her up region was exposed. Half of her body was covered in white chalk.

By her side was a very short demon. It was dressed in children's cloth. It was like a dwarf. It had a golden bow and arrow.

It was sudden , I wasn't expecting it. One minute I was Alone, the next I see this creatures.

It is true that in the first attack, I had learnt not to be scared. But its also true that I'm human and God is always faithful.
The moment they walked in, the woman slapped the head of the dwarf demon. Immediately, the demon released the golden arrow. Becos I was taller than the demon, it aimed the arrow a bit higher to get my chest.
And in slow motion, the arrow was launched to Me. I shouted the word Jesus with fright (don't mind me, im only human). The moment I shouted Jesus, the arrow behaved as if it had hit an invisible balloon and deflected back. It aimed back at the demon, who was about to run. Then it was like the demon remembered something, and it just stood and accepted its fate. The arrow pierced the head of the demon and it shattered to pieces. Like it was glass.

My heart was still beating fast. I was looking at the woman who now held a black handkerchief. She started waving it towards my direction. All of a sudden serious cold entered my body. She was smiling one kind of evil smile like, finally we've gotten you.

I was shivering, while she was waving the handkerchief at me. In my mind I was like so this is how I would die? No one will know etc. My first problem was that I had accepted death. I started crying. I had accepted it.

But The moment my tears rolled down my check from side eyes I saw him, rushing into the room past me. His eyes were like fire. His appearance like bronze that had being ignited for long in a furnace. His speed was like lightening, so fast that the woman shouted in fear and panick. He had a sword on his right hand. The sword was equally on fire too. He was dressed like a warrior. I don't know how or where he came from.
Another person followed him, but this second angel knelt down in front of me and used his golden shield to cover me immediately. The cold breeze stopped. But I was still very cold and shivering.

The first angel took his sword and pierced the right shoulder of the woman and steeped back. Immediately she wailed in pain and disappeared. His sword dropped to the ground, but in a swift motion, he caught it in mid air and turned towards me, Very swiftly.

Then a third angel came in. It was that same beautiful Angel that had carried me to Jesus during my first attack. The one Jesus told me was a healer. She was on a pink garment, dressed like the roman ladies in the roman era. She had a great look of concerned in her eyes. The other angels stepped back for her to pass and she moved to where I laid on the floor near my chair in the sitting room.

She had a vial in her hands and she removed the cap.
Then she pour all the contents on my head. It flowed down my body. At once the shivering stopped. But I was very weak. She touched my temples and said, daughter of the most high , rest.

Immediately I feel asleep. The last thought on my mind was, I'm tired. Why me?.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2019
I woke up many times. Through out the evening up rill night I slept. Sometimes I woke up scared, but I started quoting psalm 91. I thought and reflected on the events of the day.

By evening, I had already made up my mind that this whole thing was tiring. Why me?

Again I slept. And I had a short dream. In my dream, I was walking on a narrow path. I saw a soldier . he had battle scars all around his body. He looked weary. But I noticed he was also decorated with many awards/pins.

He had a military vest ton his body. As he walked towards me, he smiled at me. I stopped and asked him where he was coming from. He said he has just finished his race and was going to collect his reward.

He was weary but excited. Tired but energised .
I admired him. Then my eyes feel on one scar on his arm and I asked him, what happened sir. He said on the battle field, he was pierced by the enemy but he overcame. Then I said, it must have been painful. He now asked me to count the scars on his body. I counted them. And they were eight (cool, in number. Then he told me to count his awards that were pined on his chest. And they were also sixteen. So I wondered and said how come?

He them looked deeply at me in the eye and said, " for every scar, you learn two things. Experience and courage. An experienced solider is the one who has taken many blows but he still stands up to fight. " then he placed his hand on my shoulders and said ' don't give up. The battle might be hard, but it will train you. As a weapon of war in the hand of the master. "

And I woke up.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Anas09:

Bros, i hope we are not over pushing you? Pls relax and wait for the Master. Don't to please us and write for us, let it be what He wants for us.

I appreciate.

Thanks for understanding ma smiley grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ENDSARS Protest: "Don't Use Force" - Archbishop Alfred Martins Urges Government / Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) / Are All Wordly Songs WrongTo Listen To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.