Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Journey Into heaven - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Into heaven (17396 Views)

Why Did God Not Stop Satan From Sneaking Back Into Heaven / WILL GOD ACCEPT A SOLDIER MAN INTO HEAVEN? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Mizwisdom(f): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
nnamdiosu:

hello friend. yes everything i wrote was purely fiction, but IT ALL CAME BY REVELATION AND INSPIRATION FROM GOD. the reason why i say this is that EVEN I THAT WROTE IT, I STILL COME BACK TO READ IT AGAIN AND IM LIKE WOW. however, some parts (like the place where jesus and i were sitting and i called him fine boy were real. i actually had a revelation like that so i included it)

the part that i said i saw angels with big giant wings are true, becos one day on my bed, i had a revelation of an angel like that in my compound, just downstairs below my room window. i saw how powerful the wings are and with just one flap the angel was up in the air.

many of the stories were gotten from my gift of dreams and revelation that God gave me and i included it too. that part about a digital device that is demonic and malfunctions if you mention God to it is very real. i saw it myself. ITS A SECRET INVENTION THAT WILL BE COMING OUT SOON. (HOPE WE ALL KNOW THAT ON GOTV, DSTV AND SOME STATIONS THE WORD 'GOD' HAS BEEN TOTALLY SCRAMBLED OUT? )

there are still so many revelations that i will reveal out. just like this. i pray for grace and strength. thanks sir for reading. God bless all of us. amen

I knew it was fiction but it's very interesting

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
nnamdiosu:
As God sat on his throne, I saw the cherubim( plural) surrounding his throne. This are a different order of angels. The move everywhere the throne of God is or goes too. There are guardians of the throne. Keepers . one of them can destroy the earth in less than seconds. They are mighty and strong. Emitting great light, sound and energy.

All of a sudden, the cherubim (all of them), lifted up their wigs and covered the face of God. I saw that at that moment, the sin of the whole world, both the ones commuted or being commuted that moment or about to be commuted, they were all laid on Jesus.
And because God is too holy to behold iniquity, be couldn't afford to behold Jesus.
That moment, God turned his face aside and the cherubim immediately held their wings to cover the face of God. Their wings touched tip to tip, Leaving no space. The moment God turned his face, all of heaven also turned their face . Even the sun turned her face. she couldn't bear to behold the pain her creator experienced. that was why there was darkness in the land whilst jesus laid on the cross

For the first time since he was born on the earth, the Son of God was alone.
Earth had despised him. Heaven too had disown him.
Only one place existed for him to go to. Hell.

The Son of God was going there, to hell. But not as a prisoner. No. He was going as a warrior, for in that realm laid two keys that was by Right his. The keys of death and hell.

Ephesians 4:8

This is why it [1] says: "When he ascended on high, he led captives in his train and gave gifts to men."
(What does "he ascended" mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions ?
He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe
.)

Mathew 12:40

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth
this is awesome! You are blessed Bro! Keep shining! Keep touching lives, I celebrate you.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Tosinex:
this is awesome! You are blessed Bro! Keep shining! Keep touching lives, I celebrate you.

Wow. Thanks boss. I appreciate you sir

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
They were expecting him when he arrived, ranks upon ranks of solider demons were before him. They were armed with crooked black swords, arrows and spears.
The whole demons in hell stood against one man.

They were quiet when he stepped in. Jesus's eyes were fixed on a black silver Crystal table. On it was a long slender black key. The key looked like two keys joined together to make it one. The keys of death and hell. Death and hell always followed each other, their keys were also bonded into one. Whoever had it could control death and hell.

Initially, because the devil introduced sin into the world and sin also brought death, the devil was the controller of death before Jesus took the keys from him by right.
I saw that Jesus ignored the demons surrounding him . that made them even more mad at him. They screeched and scream, some had foams of smelling liquid gushing from their lips.

Jesus now began walking calmly into their midst , his steps measured and calm, with authority. At once all the hosts of hell charged at him with their weapons.
They were screaming blasphemies at him.

I looked towards the top of the screen. Seated on a throne was a prince. With dark overall (hooded) the same one I saw at the foot of the cross, with mocking eyes at Jesus. But this time around, his eyes weren't mocking. I stead I saw a mixture of fear, anger and terror. For the first time, someone had actually entered his domain to challenge him. He stood and changed to a wild beast and roared. It felt so real, like I was there .

As his host rushed to Jesus, my heart was beating fast. I knew he won that battle but i was wondering how? They were very many. Then, Suddenly, I saw Jesus appearance changing. At that moment, a crown appeared on his head. The crown actually appeared on him, before his appearance changed.

Even at this, Jesus didn't stop. He was just walking calmly like he didn't even see them. I didn't know when I shouted Ghen Ghen. Jesus and the angels looked at me and smiled. I looked back at the screen like, sorry o. Ignore me. Lol.
I looked at the crown, On his crown was inscribed a lettering that was ancient. I couldn't read it. Like very ancient writings. The moment the crown appeared on the head of Jesus , his appearance changed.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Just like in rev 1.

The moment Jesus appearance changed on the screen all the angels in the library room knelt on one knee and bowed before Jesus.
At the same time in the screen, that we were watching, all the demons rushing at him in hell stopped and shivered like very cold water pour on their backs. And at the same time, they all knelt on the floor (two knees ) and bowed with their fore head touching the floor before Jesus.

I was like...what's going on here. The angels in the room still were bowing to Jesus. The demons in hell were doing the same. All of them. Only I stood with Jesus. Jesus looked at me.

Then something occurred to me. I realized it was when the crown touched his head that these surprising things were happening. So,I eagerly wanted to know what was written on the crown, in an unknown language. So I looked in curiosity at the crown on Jesus head in the screen.
The moment I gazed on it for about three seconds, the letter somehow changed to English like they just flipped and arranged themselves. and I saw that the words were,

LORD OF ALL, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. The moment I saw this, as if my legs had a mind or will on their own, i immediately went down on my knees, ( two knees).

As I knelt, on the screen, Jesus picked the keys and calmly walked away. He took a door on his left hand side. A sign was written on the top of the door. It said "domain of the rebellious angels"

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Philippians 2:
Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Hell is terrible. I don't even want to go there at all. There were numerous creatures scampering through the dark corridors in hell. The moment Jesus appeared, his presence brightened the whole place. The creatures ran away as fast as they could. The ones that were too slow to give way when Jesus got to them, shivered like cold water was poured on their backs, then they knelt down before Jesus. Jesus didn't even notice them. He just walked like he was talking a stroll in the evening. Calmly. Casually.

He got to a long corridor. On the sides of the corridor were cells fused into the walls. In each cells were hideous creatures, fearful and giant looking. There were super huge, even bigger in size than Jesus.
They were chained with mighty chains that had grown ancient and old, but still as strong as ever. Some like spiders others scorpions. When Jesus entered, they all shield their eyes in torment.
These were the angels who came down from heaven to sleep with women.

jude 1:6
And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Then Jesus started talking to them. Explaining some things. I didn't hear what was said. Its like Jesus purposely didn't want me to hear what they discussed.
He spoke for a very long time.
When he was done, Jesus was angry and left.
Later, after I contemplated on it, I believe that Jesus told them, showed them that they had failed. Their plan to polute the human race to stop him from coming to save man had failed.

As Jesus walked away, the screen focused on his face.
His face was determined, strict and precise. I saw that anything that would stand in the way of Jesus to save man, no matter what. Whether angel or demon, anything would be an enemy of Jesus.
He was ready to fight anyone to save man.

Then I saw Jesus standing and waiting for something...or maybe someone. He was waiting directly below his tomb in Jerusalem, so God could resurrect him. But another battle was going to be fought. Because I saw that while Jesus was talking to the rebellious angels, the host of hell had gathered again in Jerusalem. That was the finally battle. If somehow they could stop Jesus from resurrecting, on the third day, that would make him a liar and nullify salvation.

All around his tomb, they had gathered. But as they were gathering, the screen shifted to the throne room of God. On command of God, a mighty arch angel walked to the throne of God and bowed.

Then he stood up and departed for earth. Since the host of darkness wanted war, war they would get.
His walking steps were with authority, confidence and might. I was like, wow, Who is this angel? He was built like a super wrestler. With huge biceps. But he looked very young, like a man of 25 years. Yet his eyes showed wisdom and experience. On his head was a golden band.
The word Michael was written on it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2019
On one screen, jesus kept looking up waiting for the signal. His face was neutral.
On another screen, Michael was rushing down with great speed to earth. His face was fixed with anger. And determination.
On another screen the hosts of heaven were watching. Jesus resurrection was the pinnacle of everything. His resurrection signified men had finally been saved, that God has accepted his offering.

Exactly at 12 midnight, Michael landed with a great cry. His feet touch the ground with so much force, there was an earthquake. Immediately the earthquake occurred, Jesus smiled and began ascending with great speed into his body.

When Michael descended, he came with a bright light. Very bright. His cloth was super bright. His appearance was dazzling. It over threw the host of darkness around Jesus tomb. Michael was he who stood before the presence of the unlimited almighty God. He won't fail his God.
Michael is a no nonsense angel. I saw that, that day.
The host of darkness scampered . some fell, some were turned to ashes, some melted, various reactions they gave to Michael's entrance.

Then I saw that, because God believed in the power of witness, (bible says in the mouth of two or more witnesses shall a matter be established), there were two guards guarding the tomb of Jesus. Roman soldiers. They fell down like dead men, but they were alive and watching.

They almost fainted when they saw Michael, they were shivering. Gods command was that, Jesus resurrection would have human witness.
Then to their great shock, the dead man, Jesus, the one they had crucified three days ago, arose.
They were trembling seriously, Jesus stood up, calmly and casually, folded his burial cloth aside and stood. He looked at them, eye ball to eye ball, so they will know it wasn't a dream, then, he walked away to a garden nearby.
He was waiting for someone. From afar, I saw some women coming. Mary and her sister. They were carrying spices to anniont Jesus dead body.

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live, I live

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand

In Christ Alone
Natalie Grant

6 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2019
Jesus was just smiling when Mary was crying and looking for his body in his tomb. In my mind i was saying see Jesus near you, see him near you na.(I had forgotten I was was watching a past recorded event. It felt so real)

So he went to meet her to calm her down. When Mary saw Jesus, she was so happy, she wanted to hug him.
Normally, Jewish women don't hug men. But she didn't mind. She was so over joyed.
I also had tears in my eyes.

John 20:14

At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.

15 He asked her, “Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?”

Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”

16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.”

She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means “Teacher”).

17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God
.’”

BUT JESUS DIDNT LET HER TOUCH HIM, BECAUSE HE HADN'T YET GONE UP TO THE FATHER. Also, this was a new body that Jesus had now . a resurrected body. One day all Christians would have this body. A super body.
But now, the second phase of Jesus work on earth had began. He ascended to heaven to see his father. To tell his father everything. To hug his father. And most importantly, to present his blood to his father, and tell him that their most beloved creation, man has finally been redeemed from the law of sin and death.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2019
When Jesus approached the heavens the two giant angels guarding the gate of heaven, were a bit confused. They recognised the son of God quite all right, but they didn't recognised the title he held. Lord of all. Normally there wasn't yet a king of angels but Jesus held this authority on his crown as the lord of all

Now, This was also actually the first time that Jesus, in flesh was arriving heavens gate. Also, Heavens gate has never opened on its own accord for anyone. Never. The angels at the gate scrutinize who ever was coming.
But the moment Jesus arrived, the gates opened. Like they swung open with speed. The moment the gates opened. The angels immediately laid their swords on the floor and went on their knees and bowed down.
Truly this was their king

In heaven, the greatest celebration ever, was when Jesus came Inside after resurrection. Great bells were ringing. Birds sang for joy. Angels sang.

And Jesus just smiled and walked to the throne room. He smiled like a Victor who had fought a very tiring battle. Wary but victorious. He smiled and waved. It was truly great. Splendid. I saw horses neighing to him. Angels flew around him. Birds sang over him. But he walked on humbly.

As Jesus entered the throne room, it immediately exploded into sparks and glory. Jesus walked up directly to the throne.
A rainbow immediately formed around the throne as Jesus walked to the steps.
In his hand he held his blood which he gave to God. The moment he handed it over to God, the moment God accepted it, Jesus's work on earth was done. He had fulfilled his destiny.
The firstborn from the dead was done

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2019
nnamdiosu:
Jesus was just smiling when Mary was crying and looking for his body in his tomb. In my mind i was saying see Jesus near you, see him near you na.(I had forgotten I was was watching a past recorded event. It felt so real)

So he went to meet her to calm her down. When Mary saw Jesus, she was so happy, she wanted to hug him.
Normally, Jewish women don't hug men. But she didn't mind. She was so over joyed.
I also had tears in my eyes.

John 20:14

At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.

15 He asked her, “Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?”

Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”

16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.”

She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means “Teacher”).

17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God
.’”

BUT JESUS DIDNT LET HER. BECAUSE HE HADN'T YET GONE UP TO THE FATHER. Also, this was a new body that Jesus had now . a resurrected body. One day all Christians would have this body. A super body.
But now, the second phase of Jesus work on earth had began. He ascended to heaven to see his father. To tell his father everything. To hug his father. And most importantly, to present his blood to his father, and tell him that their most beloved creation, man has finally been redeemed from the law of sin and death.

Wow! Glory hallelujah... Mortality was swallowed up by immortality ..He arose to raise us up with Him forever. Thank you Jesus, God blesas you richly brother. Hope there's still moreeeeee

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2019
Jesus blood had everything in it to satisfy Gods wrath.
Let me explain. Before man was created, God had a law. Whoever sinned must die. Spiritually. Death means to be cut of from God. God's law cannot be broken. He honors his word more than his name. He would rather you insult his name, than prove his word was a lie or he didn't keep to it. So, when man sinned, God had to honor his word yet he had to still save man, without breaking his word.

And the only way was for Jesus to die for man.
Trust me, when Jesus was on the cross and God mourned for him, I saw that if there was any other way, to prevent Jesus from going to the cross, God would have done it. Absolutely. But there wasn't.

In heaven there is a temple.
I saw it. And that was where Jesus blood was poured out for you and me. In the whole universe, Jesus blood is the most precious. Nothing equals it.

IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD, its called " THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB"

When Jesus blood was poured out on the altar of God, by Jesus himself, (because he is our high priest), I saw that his blood answers to every negativity in the life of any human being. (Sickness, death, failure, sin etc)
The blood answers it.
Because of the blood of Jesus, any human no matter how vile can approach God. Even Hitler, Judas, abacha, buhari, (lol), name it.
Gods blood would have spoken for them.

The only prerequisite to having it work for you is faith. Just believe it works. And it would.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2019
After all this, the screen went blank. Jesus heaved and smiled. Then turned to me. He held my hand and said follow me. We were walking to the big screen in front of us.
I was like, Jesus there is a screen in front of us..let's use the door. But he didn't say anything. He just held my hand and we walked to the screen. The moment we got the the screen, (He got to the screen first, since he was in front holding my hand), he just simply passed through!!!

The screen just swallowed him in a shimmering light. When it got to my turn, I passed through, and landed in my room !!! (Recall this final night I didn't sleep to dream. Jesus came and took my into the cloud and we arrived immediately in the library room in heaven)

Jesus sat on my bed and smiled at me. He looked around my room like, wow what an untidy room, don't you clean? (actually my room was untidy). But he was just teasing me. He did it in a jokingly way and I just covered my face in small embarrassment and smiled. Jesus is really fun to be with.

Then he became serious. He told me that he knows what I went through for this and he was proud of me. (When he said this, I started crying softly) but he told me, that now wasn't the time to cry. That now was the time to relish victory and push the book to help others.
He said, this wasn't about me or him, but about other people who didn't understand. For the atheist, the sinners and even the Christians.
He said this work was delicate and he had entrusted it to me, because he trusts me. (My head swelled when he said this).

He said many especially atheist would read and be changed. Christians would read and be stronger. But most of all, people in darkness would come into light.

He said there would be more battles, but I should be of good cheer, because he had overcome the world.

I had a lot to say and ask him. But he told me that I needed rest. I should lay down and sleep. Honestly this last night was very long and tiring, I never realized how much I needed sleep till my head hit the pillow.

My last memory was Jesus covering me with my duvet as I slept. I slept a very long time. It was early morning when I lay down to sleep. When I opened my eyes, it was evening.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2019
The aftermath

It was many years ago that i had this visitations from Jesus and the angels. Many times , I look reflect on those times and smile. A lot has happened now since then. Now I'm married to a loving husband and two beautiful kids. (Twins)

Finally, the book has been written. I've published it on so many websites, stores and published it on many places.
People keep calling or mailing me to thank me, appreciate or support me. And I feel so blessed.

One woman told me that the night before she decided to commit suicide, she had a dream and an angel mentioned the book to her . she woke up and googled it and read. That's what made her believe it wasn't over for her.

In all im grateful to God for the opportunity to be used as a tool. Although Jesus choose me, I realize that , he could have used anyone, even people better than me.
And for this I'm most grateful.

Jesus, love of my life. You gave me beauty for ashes. When I thought all hope was gone for me, then you gave me more, and for that, i'll be eternally grateful.
Thank you lord

THE END

9 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2019
Sorry for the typo guys. Inspiration just rushed in these few days, so I had to just start writing before it leaves. I'll go back and re edit. Another series loading soon.

Meanwhile first book has been packaged and placed on amazon. This too is following. Third series on its way, not yet decided what it will be. Thought about a series of hell, but i don't feel led yet to do it. (Or maybe im afraid, me myself will be scared of it, i know how i think and envision before i write . smiley ) But till then.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2019
nnamdiosu:
They were expecting him when he arrived, ranks upon ranks of solider demons were before him. They were armed with crooked black swords, arrows and spears.
The whole demons in hell stood against one man.

They were quiet when he stepped in. Jesus's eyes were fixed on a black silver Crystal table. On it was a long slender black key. The key looked like two keys joined together to make it one. The keys of death and hell. Death and hell always followed each other, their keys were also bonded into one. Whoever had it could control death and hell.

Initially, because the devil introduced sin into the world and sin also brought death, the devil was the controller of death before Jesus took the keys from him by right.
I saw that Jesus ignored the demons surrounding him . that made them even more mad at him. They screeched and scream, some had foams of smelling liquid gushing from their lips.

Jesus now began walking calmly into their midst , his steps measured and calm, with authority. At once all the hosts of hell charged at him with their weapons.
They were screaming blasphemies at him.

I looked towards the top of the screen. Seated on a throne was a prince. With dark overall (hooded) the same one I saw at the foot of the cross, with mocking eyes at Jesus. But this time around, his eyes weren't mocking. I stead I saw a mixture of fear, anger and terror. For the first time, someone had actually entered his domain to challenge him. He stood and changed to a wild beast and roared. It felt so real, like I was there .

As his host rushed to Jesus, my heart was beating fast. I knew he won that battle but i was wondering how? They were very many. Then, Suddenly, I saw Jesus appearance changing. At that moment, a crown appeared on his head. The crown actually appeared on him, before his appearance changed.

Even at this, Jesus didn't stop. He was just walking calmly like he didn't even see them. I didn't know when I shouted Ghen Ghen. Jesus and the angels looked at me and smiled. I looked back at the screen like, sorry o. Ignore me. Lol.
I looked at the crown, On his crown was inscribed a lettering that was ancient. I couldn't read it. Like very ancient writings. The moment the crown appeared on the head of Jesus , his appearance changed.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Just like in rev 1.

The moment Jesus appearance changed on the screen all the angels in the library room knelt on one knee and bowed before Jesus.
At the same time in the screen, that were were watching, all the demons rushing at him in hell stopped and shivered like very cold water pour on their backs. And at the same time, they all knelt on the floor (two knees ) and bowed with their fore head touching the floor before Jesus.

I was like...what's going on here. The angels in the room still were bowing to Jesus. The demons in hell were doing the same. All of them. Only I stood with Jesus. Jesus looked at me.

Then something occurred to me. I realized it was when the crown touched his head that these surprising things were happening. So,I eagerly wanted to know what was written on the crown, in an unknown language. So I looked in curiosity at the crown on Jesus head in the screen.
The moment I gazed on it for about three seconds, the letter somehow changed to English like they just flipped and arranged themselves. and I saw that the words were,

LORD OF ALL, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. The moment I saw this, as if my legs had a mind or will on their own, i immediately went down on my knees, ( two knees).

As I knelt, on the screen, Jesus picked the keys and calmly walked away. He took a door on his left hand side. A sign was written on the top of the door. It said "domain of the rebellious angels"
Hallelujah!! Thank you Lord Jesus....

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2019
nnamdiosu:
When Jesus approached the heavens the two giant angels guarding the gate of heaven, were a bit confused. They recognised the son of God quite all right, but they didn't recognised the title he held. Lord of all. Normally there wasn't yet a king of angels but Jesus held this authority on his crown as the lord of all

Now, This was also actually the first time that Jesus, in flesh was arriving heavens gate. Also, Heavens gate has never opened on its own accord for anyone. Never. The angels at the gate scrutinize who ever was coming.
But the moment Jesus arrived, the gates opened. Like they swung Opened with speed. The moment the gates opened. The angels immediately laid their swords on the floor and went on their knees and bowed down.
Truly this was their king

In heaven, the greatest celebration was when Jesus came I side after resurrection. Great bells were ringing. Birds sang for joy. Angels sang.

And Jesus just smiled and walked to the throne room. He smiled like a Victor who had fought a very tiring battle. Wary but victorious. He smiled and waved. It was truly grate. Splendid. I saw horses neighing to him. Angels flew around him. Birds sang over him. But he walked on humbly.

As Jesus entered the throne room, it immediately exploded into sparks and glory. Jesus walked up directly to the throne.
A rainbow immediately formed around the throne as Jesus walked to the steps.
In his hand he held his blood which he gave to God. The moment he handed it over to God, the moment God accepted it, Jesus's walk on earth was done. He had fulfilled his destiny.
The firstborn from the dead was done
My God!!!! This is a pure revelation from God... My brother this is not fiction at all.... God is giving you revelation of what happened at the Cross!! You're blessed bro!!

I read a book titled THE DAY I WAS CRUCIFIED, but the author stopped when Jesus ressurrrected. And that book was a pure revelation by Christ himself cos the author will not be able to write it, if not God...

My bro, you took your own further by writing about when Christ went to heaven after ressurecting.... As i am reading this, i am wowed and humbled about what Christ achieved for humanity!! Oh hallelujah!! Thank you Lord Jesus!! My bro, thank you also for sharing this revelation from God himself, plz this is not fiction!! Thank you!!

6 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
nnamdiosu:
Sorry for the typo guys. Inspiration just rushed in these few days, so I had to just start writing before it leaves. I'll go back and re edit. Another series loading soon.

Meanwhile first book has been packaged and placed on amazon. This too is following. Third series on its way, not yet decided what it will be. Thought about a series of hell, but i don't feel led yet to do it. (Or maybe im afraid, me myself will be scared of it, i know how i think and envision before i write . smiley ) But till then.
Thank you my bro for this refreshing book... I enjoyed it.... Please is the book available in ebook format? If so, can u send it to me cos i will love to send it to so many people.... Both the first book and this one.... I will appreciate it....

And please bro, don't write about Hell ooo grin ... Plz don't.... I read about Hell a few years ago and i didn't recover for some couple of days. Although i won't end up there... It was depressing to say the least. That place is terrible!! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by hotswagg12: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2019
God bless you nnamdiouso for this wonderful article and may our Lord Jesus Christ continue to inspire and strengthen you.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Aceed: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
MrPresident1 , ayotukanmi ( f ), GAZZUZZ
( m ), HigherEd, justi4jesu ( f ),
firstking01 ( m ), pocoapoco88. Anas09 , Blessytee( f ), annyplenty( m ),
blueAgent( m ), KingEbukasBlog ( m ),
fhunn , CharlyG1 , michlan ( m )
TheNazarene, damogul ,
repogirl ( f), Olajhidey22 ( m ), Leriebloom
( f ), Tabbaz ( m ), NnadiArts ,
importexpert ( m ), olumide4christ ,
thewatcher2020 , Explorers ( m ),
Pakingzzz ( m ), kayemjay( m ), LarrySun
( m ), senbonzakurakageyoshi ( m ),
Tallesty1 ( m ), ArchFreelancer( m ),
spywareczar( m ), iamord ( m ),
Athanatos( m ), Nimen ( m ),
AudreyTimms ( f), Royver ( m ),
Redmosquito ( m )
dtyla, d9ty7, ghostwriter, divepen1, ayotukanmi, explorers

story don complete ooo...come, read and be blessed!

nnamdiosu, God bless you

BEST READ ON NAIRALAND EVER!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Aceed:
MrPresident1 , ayotukanmi ( f ), GAZZUZZ
( m ), HigherEd, justi4jesu ( f ),
firstking01 ( m ), pocoapoco88. Anas09 , Blessytee( f ), annyplenty( m ),
blueAgent( m ), KingEbukasBlog ( m ),
fhunn , CharlyG1 , michlan ( m )
TheNazarene, damogul ,
repogirl ( f), Olajhidey22 ( m ), Leriebloom
( f ), Tabbaz ( m ), NnadiArts ,
importexpert ( m ), olumide4christ ,
thewatcher2020 , Explorers ( m ),
Pakingzzz ( m ), kayemjay( m ), LarrySun
( m ), senbonzakurakageyoshi ( m ),
Tallesty1 ( m ), ArchFreelancer( m ),
spywareczar( m ), iamord ( m ),
Athanatos( m ), Nimen ( m ),
AudreyTimms ( f), Royver ( m ),
Redmosquito ( m )
dtyla, d9ty7, ghostwriter, divepen1, ayotukanmi, explorers

story don complete ooo...come, read and be blessed!

nnamdiosu, God bless you

BEST READ ON NAIRALAND EVER!!!

Boss thanks. Seriously, I'm not worthy of this. I believe all the glory should go to God, honestly. Most times I read this myself like everyone else and I'm like, who wrote this? How did this enter my small head.
Thanks for drawing viewers to it too.

God bless. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by firebaby(f): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
This a song composed by my late mother but in Yoruba:-

Iledidan Olorun ewa ti Dara to
Ti awon mimo nkorin yi ite Baba ka
Ogo fun Omo Olorun
Ewa re ti Dara to
Nipa Ore ofe re A o de be.

Thank you so much Op
And I promise I'll do all things right to get to heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
firebaby:

Ogo fun Omo Olorun
Ewa re ti Dara to

Thank you so much Op

you're welcome dear. and im sure jesus read this too. he also promised to give you all the grace to make it to heaven too.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
jiggaz:
Thank you my bro for this refreshing book... I enjoyed it.... Please is the book available in ebook format? If so, can u send it to me cos i will love to send it to so many people.... Both the first book and this one.... I will appreciate it....

And please bro, don't write about Hell ooo grin ... Plz don't.... I read about Hell a few years ago and i didn't recover for some couple of days. Although i won't end up there... It was depressing to say the least. That place is terrible!! cheesy grin

Thanks sir. I'm currently editing it into PDF and amazon kindle book version. It will be uploaded to amazon but, I'll make it free for the first two weeks or so.

I'll announce it here for everyone interested to go download then. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
firebaby:

Ogo fun Omo Olorun
Ewa re ti Dara to

Thank you so much Op

firebaby i just came back to read this post again. and somehow it ministered to me.
im also sorry about mummy. its well ok?
kindly translate the song into english for me.

By Gods grace, ill dedicate my next series to your late mother, and put this song, (in yoruba even though i dont know yet what it means), in the dedication page for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Thanks sir. I'm currently editing it into PDF and amazon kindle book version. It will be uploaded to amazon but, I'll make it free for the first two weeks or so.

alright... Thank you...
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
nnamdiosu:

The Heck You won't be posting it here?
Bros do you know how many folks are reading here and are getting inspired? Ask Jesus what you shd do before you do pls.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Tjayjosh(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
nnamdiosu:
The aftermath

It was many years ago that i had this visitations from Jesus and the angels. Many times , I look reflect on those times and smile. A lot has happened now since then. Now I'm married to a loving husband and two beautiful kids. (Twins)

Finally, the book has been written. I've published it on so many websites, stores and published it on many places.
People keep calling or mailing me to thank me, appreciate or support me. And I feel so blessed.

One woman told me that the night before she decided to commit suicide, she had a dream and an angel mentioned the book to her . she woke up and googled it and read. That's what made her believe it wasn't over for her.

In all im grateful to God for the opportunity to be used as a tool. Although Jesus choose me, I realize that , he could have used anyone, even people better than me.
And for this I'm most grateful.

Jesus, love of my life. You gave my beauty for ashes. When I thought all hope was gone for me, then you gave me more, and for that, i'll be eternally grateful.
Thank you lord

THE END

One day i prayed, i said Lord Jesus, i don't want to love you because i am afraid of going to hell when i leave this world, i want to love you for who you are, and for the things you've done me, and for the things you will still do. Now this piece has giving me enough reason to love Him the more. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
nnamdiosu:

I'm writing a book. i'm almost done, will you direct me on how to place it on Amazon pls?
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
jiggaz:
My God!!!! This is a pure revelation from God... My brother this is not fiction at all.... God is giving you revelation of what happened at the Cross!! You're blessed bro!!

I read a book titled THE DAY I WAS CRUCIFIED, but the author stopped when Jesus ressurrrected. And that book was a pure revelation by Christ himself cos the author will not be able to write it, if not God...

My bro, you took your own further by writing about when Christ went to heaven after ressurecting.... As i am reading this, i am wowed and humbled about what Christ achieved for humanity!! Oh hallelujah!! Thank you Lord Jesus!! My bro, thank you also for sharing this revelation from God himself, plz this is not fiction!! Thank you!!
Bros can you pls send 'The Day I was Crucified' to me? I'm done with the other two you sent. Thanks.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Tjayjosh:

One day i prayed, i said Lord Jesus, i don't want to love you because i am afraid of going to hell when i leave this world, i want to love you for who you are, and for the things you've done me, and for the things you will still do. Now this piece has giving me enough reason to love Him the more. Thank you!
TJ my bros. Long time. How are you?

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Anas09:

Bros can you pls send 'The Day I was Crucified' to me? I'm done with the other two you sent. Thanks.
My dear, i would have loved to send it to you but i didn't read it as an ebook. I read it in hard copy and it was someone that gave it to me...

I have searched online to download the ebook for free but it's not available. They were selling it. It's a powerful book and it was written by Gene Edwards. It was Christ Himself that gave him that revelation to write the book. He unveiled what happened in the spirit from the garden of Gethsemane to the Cross of Calvary, and also about that thief at the cross. How the thief came to paradise and how the angels reacted on seeing the thief as a redeemed being... It's powerful...
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
jiggaz:
My dear, i would have loved to send it to you but i didn't read it as an ebook. I read it in hard copy and it was someone that gave it to me...

I have searched online to download the ebook for free but it's not available. They were selling it. It's a powerful book and it was written by Gene Edwards. It was Christ Himself that gave him that revelation to write the book. He unveiled what happened in the spirit from the garden of Gethsemane to the Cross of Calvary, and also about that thief at the cross. How the thief came to paradise and how the angels reacted on seeing the thief as a redeemed being... It's powerful...
Okay. I'll look for it.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Anas09:

I'm writing a book. i'm almost done, will you direct me on how to place it on Amazon pls?

No p. Just holla me when ur done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded / A - Z Names Of Pentecostal Churches In Naija / Niger State CAN Reacts To Buhari’s National Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.