Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

My Journey Into heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Into heaven (17365 Views)

Why Did God Not Stop Satan From Sneaking Back Into Heaven / WILL GOD ACCEPT A SOLDIER MAN INTO HEAVEN? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into heaven by toyosi20188(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
jubianose:

Hi my dear Ana09....
I sent the book 'Afterlife' and 'Heaven and Hell' by Emanuel Swedenborg to him.
I hope he will read it too as you did.
God bless you dear..
Please how may I get such book?
Re: My Journey Into heaven by toyosi20188(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
SeriouslySeriously, I am dumbstruck. If I want to say my whole mind, it will be too long. All I pray for is that GOD gives us sufficient grace to overcome little sins and the sins that are easily besetting, that we may reign with Him in His Glory.Amen.SeriouslySeriously, I am dumbstruck. If I want to say my whole mind, it will be too long. All I pray for is that GOD gives us sufficient grace to overcome little sins and the sins that are easily besetting, that we may reign with Him in His Glory.Amen.SeriouslySeriously, I am dumbstruck. If I want to say my whole mind, it will be too long. All I pray for is that GOD gives us sufficient grace to overcome little sins and the sins that are easily besetting, that we may reign with Him in His Glory.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jubianose(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2018
toyosi20188:
Please how may I get such book?

send a message to me on jubianose@gmail.com.
I will send it to you.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Hi everyone. Hope we doing good.

Thanks jubianose for the book. Still reading it and will send you via mail my comments and observation on them.

Anas I see you.

So, from tomorrow I'll be dropping the part 2 of this book. This part will be more interesting but very different from the part 1.
This will be more like an expository into the heavens and hell. It will tell of what happened even before man was created. Why he was created.
The things that happened in the heavens when man sinned. And how it made Satan the god of this world.

We will see that there was indeed people (not human beings though)_ living in this world and how something like a war or destruction was carried out in this world before God made man.
The things that happened in heaven and hell when Jesus died and rose up plus the consequences of it all.

Off course it will be all fiction, with some real life experiences mixed with it. And everything backed up from the bible.
It will reveal some misconceptions people have e.g that Satan is ugly, or was the most power full angel.
Or that God of the old testament is more wicked than the one now.
May God help us understand, and give me the zeal to do it.

PLEASE NO MATTER HOW believing WHAT I WRITE IS. NEVER TAKE IT IN higher authority TO THE BIBLE. (EVEN THOUGH I BACKED IT UP FROM THE BIBLE). ALSO, PLEASE DONT GO LOOKING OUT FOR SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES SO the DEVIL doesn't use it to trap us or deceive us. Just look up to Jesus. He is better than any experience. Amen

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Aceed:

As in the thing dey baffle wella, and when they tell you their story, it's a case of the Lord Jesus picking them from the dunghill and seeing them in the palace, shey you get wetin I dey talk?

all I can ask for is grace, just grace, when I think of the stories of charlyg1 and co on the other thread, that guy on beholdwonder . com and the literature books of John Melton I no longer need someone to tell me this thing is real, what we know as reality sef is not reality...

abeg no vex for me ooo....mah mention you

anas09

madprophet where you dey oooo, come update your diary na... the Lord is your Strength
Why i go vex nah? Merry Christmas my dear. We shall make it.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
jubianose:

ok dear..
I'm feasting on divine providence right now. That book stirs a chord in spirit...
Pls send AfterLife, Heaven and Hell and Divine Providence to Taiwocraig@gmail.com
God bless. Merry Christmas.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
nnamdiosu:
Hi everyone. Hope we doing good.

Thanks jubianose for the book. Still reading it and will send you via mail my comments and observation on them.

Anas I see you.

So, from tomorrow I'll be dropping the part 2 of this book. This part will be more interesting but very different from the part 1.
This will be more like an expository into the heavens and hell. It will tell of what happened even before man was created. Why he was created.
The things that happened in the heavens when man sinned. And how it made Satan the god of this world.

We will see that there was indeed people (not human beings though)_ living in this world and how something like a war or destruction was carried out in this world before God made man.
The things that happened in heaven and hell when Jesus died and rose up plus the consequences of it all.

Off course it will be all fiction, with some real life experiences mixed with it. And everything backed up from the bible.
It will reveal some misconceptions people have e.g that Satan is ugly, or was the most power full angel.
Or that God of the old testament is more wicked than the one now.
May God help us understand, and give me the zeal to do it.

PLEASE NO MATTER HOW believing WHAT I WRITE IS. NEVER TAKE IT IN higher authority TO THE BIBLE. (EVEN THOUGH I BACKED IT UP FROM THE BIBLE). ALSO, PLEASE DONT GO LOOKING OUT FOR SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES SO the DEVIL doesn't use it to trap us or deceive us. Just look up to Jesus. He is better than any experience. Amen
Amen.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2018
nnamdiosu:
The following you are about to read is purely fiction. However, it has been embedded with some truths, some realities and some true incidences. Its not meant to prove anything. This is just for you to read and observed, contemplate etc. Read with an open mind.

copyright nnamdiosu@gmail.com

THE VISITATION

As I laid down on my bed, my thoughts slowly drifted to the past events of the day. My ups and downs etc.
As my thoughts slowly gave way to sleep, in that split second when reality gives way to slumber, a man walked in hurriedly into my room, through the wall!!!. He walked in like someone who was in a hurry.
In a musical voice, very soothing and calming, yet captivating and commanding, he said to me, “come, you have an appointment with the king, and you cannot afford to miss.” As he spoke, he pulled me by my hand.
I made to protest .i was in shock and confusion. But the moment he held me by the hand and pulled me, I came out. Like, I came out of my body!!!. I saw myself on the bed yet I stood beside him. I wanted to scream. Everything was happening so fast I couldn’t comprehend. I was like, am I dreaming? Is this real? I wanted to shout but I just couldn’t. but the man wasn’t bothered. He seemed so focus on meeting a deadline, he was almost missing.

In a second, I noticed we were out of my room, and headed up into the clouds with breath taking speed. Speed that can’t be calculated with human measurement. I recalled that when we were up, I looked down into my house and I saw my younger sister in her room smoking. (this is important because when I came back and told everyone my story, no one believed, till I remembered this part and told her. She was so shocked and it made her to believe)
Within seconds, we were in space. I wasn’t feeling cold, or hot. Just normal. But my senses were very very sharp. I could hear a heart beat from another country. I could see in all directions at once. i could sense moods.
When we got to space, our speed slowed gradually till we stopped in a place. Somehow, I know this wasn’t our destination, but something seemed to be on our way. Something people actually.
Before us were 6 creatures. They were armed like gladiators in the former roman era. They had faces of wolf, hairy hands of a man, legs of dogs. They were dark, muscular, surprisingly hairy and very evil looking. I could sense their hatred for me. And it was so alarming. They hated me so much, for something I didn’t know or had an idea about. I could feel their anger and hatred for me like waves of an ocean. Their eyes were like serpents. They stood with swords drawn like daring us to come.

Also for the first time, I noticed that around us were creeping reptiles: centipedes, spiders of unimaginable ugliness, snakes, scorpions. Now, the man with me had a bright light surrounding him and because I was with him, the light also engulfed me. So there was a circumference of light around us. But where the light end or died down, the creeping reptiles were on that boundary, trying to enter.
Surprisingly, these creeping things were murmuring and accusing. Whispering hateful words. They were as big as a football, and very ugly. They had tiger teeth and had putrid smells, with pus oozing out from their bodies. And they were uncountable.
I looked at the man beside me. By now I had rightly suspecting he was an angel. His eyes were calm and expressionless. I noticed that he didn’t show any single amount of fear. It was later, I was told that if he had shown fear, that mean he would have sinned. Then I realized that WHENEVER I SHOWED FEAR, I HAD SINNED. Fear is a killer. It paralyses, doesn’t let you think properly.
Then slowly the six beasts in front of us, began charging at the angel and i. as they approached us, they began shouting victoriously. The other creatures joined in mumurings and whispering.
Nice one OP, i have seen this thread severally but i thought its about astral travel and occult practices because of the title �... cheesy So i didn't wanna read it, but thank God i did yesterday... I so much love reading about heaven cos it gives me great joy!! Very soon heaven will become a reality for believers all over the world...

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Anas09:

The feeling of wanting to die now now returns. The first time i felt like this was when i read Heaven and Hell. Wow. I can't miss Heaven abeg.
Anas do u mean Heaven and Hell by Emanuel Sweedensborg? I have glanced through it online... It's very nice but there are some things he wrote i didn't agree with... Like seeing pagans in heaven, unless he meant those people accepted Christ on their death beds. I have downloaded it yesterday, will start reading it this evening.

I love reading about heaven, it gives me great joy cos this filthy world is passing away.

I have two ebooks about heaven that will blow your mind.

1) Heaven, Paradise, The Holy City and The Glory of The Throne by Seneca Sodi.... ( This is my best account of heaven by a man who died for 40 days. I was blown away!! Heaven is simply amazing!! He answered so many questions people love asking about Heaven) i have read it 4 times. Seneca Sodi was a Greek man or Jewish, cant remember. He had this experience in 1909.

2) Intra Muros ( Within Heaven's Gate) by Rebecca Springer... You will love this and it will make you long for heaven. I have read it 4 times. Rebecca Springer is American.. This her experience happened in 1890's before 1900...

If you want these ebooks, lemme know. I will send them to you.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2018
jiggaz:
Nice one OP, i have seen this thread severally but i thought its about astral travel and occult practices because of the title �... cheesy So i didn't wanna read it, but thank God i did yesterday... I so much love reading about heaven cos it gives me great joy!! Very soon heaven will become a reality for believers all over the world...

lol. i get. you ae welcome bro. peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
jiggaz:

Anas do u mean Heaven and Hell by Emanuel Sweedensborg? I have glanced through it online... It's very nice but there are some things he wrote i didn't agree with... Like seeing pagans in heaven, unless he meant those people accepted Christ on their death beds. I have downloaded it yesterday, will start reading it this evening.
Hello bros. Compliment of the season. I believe you are referring to him talking about 'The World of the Spirits where we, both good and bad people first meet after dead before separation into either heaven or Hell.

Oh. The first book of his books to read is 'AfterLife of things Seen and Heard'. there he said when we die, we are gathered together pending preparation which takes three stages for the believers and two for the evil people.
Stage 1. Unveiling our most outward concerns. what we did with our bodies.

Stage 2. Most Inward concerns. This is the stage where we are no longer known by our faces, but by our minds and intentions, affections and actions. At this stage, he said, everything we have ever thought intended and done and may have forgotten, both good or evil will be revealed from our memories.

Hidden secrets, actions, thoughts, malice, Pride, unforgiveness. revenge that we wished people. Like people who wish others evil are all exposed here.
You can't hide anything here. The Angels look into your face and all you ever did comes come like a panaroma. Your actions playing themselves out like yesterday.

3 Stage- For good people who struggled with besetting sins are cleansed at this stage and are admitted into the communities where they'll stay and wait for resurrection

But, evil people go through only 2 stages

So, if he says pagans enter heaven how do they escape the unveiling of their actions? No, pls read again.

Everything is made plain in the world of spirits, what is revealed here determines where one goes.

jiggaz:

love reading about heaven, it gives me great joy cos this filthy world is passing away.
Then read AfterLife of things Seen and Heard. He said the World of spirits is divided into different communities according to your deeds here.

But Heaven is for those who have prepared themselves to be with the Lord from here. They are given white garments to wear after preparation.

Read The Lifefe of Angels,' by him too, you'd long for heaven now now.

jiggaz:

I have two ebooks about heaven that will blow your mind.
You know i want them right?

If you read 'The Life of Angels', you'd be shocked that you have known nothing abt heaven till now. I didn't know too.

I thought when i go to heaven i will just being singing Alleluia continually. I didn't know i will engage in activities like i did here.

This is one of the things you are prepared for before entering heaven. Heaven is not just singing and praising Jesus, alot happens in heaven. God created earth to function like heaven, the difference right now is the Sin on earth.
jiggaz:

1) Heaven, Paradise, The Holy City and The Glory of The Throne by Seneca Sodi.... ( This is my best account of heaven by a man who died for 40 days. I was blown away!! Heaven is simply amazing!! He answered so many questions people love asking about Heaven) i have read it 4 times. Seneca Sodi was a Greek man or Jewish, cant remember. He had this experience in 1909.
I'm downloading it ASAP. Have you 'Angels on Assignment', by Roland Buck? That man was another blessed man who just sits to pray and 'Vam', to the throne Room. His was so remarkable. He will be in church and Gabriel and other Angels will fill the whole Church, but people will be so oblivious of them. Wow.

He was told of events that will happen long before they happened. He was told who the next Pope then will be 'Pope John Paul 11, long before he became the Pope.
jiggaz:

ve this and it will make you long for heaven. I have read it 4 times. Rebecca Springer is American.. This her experience happened in 1890's before 1900...

b]2) Intra Muros ( Within Heaven's Gate) by Rebeccan Springer[/b]... You will love it.

If you want these ebooks, lemme know. I will send them to you.
I want E-Books oooo. I have 7 of Swedenborg's e-books. Thanks already.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
jubianose:

send a message to me on jubianose@gmail.com.
I will send it to you.
Pls, can you Post the books here?

Warning to all who may want these books. If you don't know the Bible, these books will be useless in your hands. Swedenborg explains the Bible.

I read his books and i go 'Okayyyyyyyy, that is what this means?' so if you don't read the Bible then forget it. Again, if you are not a pedantic or detailed reader, forget it. He is very detailed.

'True Christianity' is one book i will die with.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
jiggaz:
Me too. I almost did not read it until i saw the moniker.
@nnamdiosu, pls can you retitle this thread?
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jubianose(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anas09:

Pls, can you Post the books here?

Warning to all who may want these books. If you don't know the Bible, these books will be useless in your hands. Swedenborg explains the Bible.

I read his books and i go 'Okayyyyyyyy, that is what this means?' so if you don't read the Bible then forget it. Again, if you are not a pedantic or detailed reader, forget it. He is very detailed.

'True Christianity' is one book i will die with.

Dear Ana, I've always loved your passion but this books I count it sacred. I will be giving it to people who genuinely demand it because they want to read them. As we've shared in our correspondences you will agree with me that the book are not for everyone. Not everybody will accept it. It takes the enlightened and matured ones to pierce deep into the Secrets of the Most High..
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
@Nnamdiosu, pls update this thread regularly to keep it hot.
And, can people also post their experiences here?

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
jubianose:

Dear Ana, I've always loved your passion but this books I count it sacred. I will be giving it to people who genuinely demand it because they want to read them. As we've shared in our correspondences you will agree with me that the book are not for everyone. Not everybody will accept it. It takes the enlightened and matured ones to pierce deep into the Secrets of the Most High..
True.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jubianose(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anas09:

True.

Nigerians abuse things a lot. Therefore to keep the sanctity and sacredness of certain things it must be preserved for the ready minded alone, otherwise they will desecrate it.
Note: I've sent just two of "our beloved book" to couple of guys that demanded it. I will share with you another on whatsapp.

let me chat you up

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
nnamdiosu:
THE KING

I felt a presence on my right hand side. The other angels were in front of me. My accompanying angel was on the other side. So who then was by my side. I turned to look.
I saw a man. His feet were in a very beautiful sandals. Golden. It was like the sandals were made for his feet. He wore a white garment, very simple yet very majestic. Fitting a royal. He was average height. His hands were rugged. Beautiful but rugged, like a carpenter’s hands. But very neat and manicured.

He had a bit of long hair. His skin was brownish. But his face, his face was where the elegance laid. His eyes were piercing like they could see into your soul. Very very deep looking. Full of expression. His beards were very neat. No strand of hair came out of line. The hair line was neat and straight. He looked very familiar, like I had seen him somewhere. When I saw him, he looked at me and smiled.
That was when it happened. I felt the deepest, unimaginable love ever. It felt like a billion suns collided inside my heart. I felt like fainting. See, love is tangible. I felt it pour on me like cold milk on a hot sunny day. I felt like laughing and crying tears of joy. My heart wanted to burst. Ecstasy filled my heart. At the same time, I was wondering who was this. Immediately the three angels (the two at the gate and the angel that brought me there) saw the man, they all went down immediately on their knees. One knee. And bowed deeply. I was wondering, who was this man.

Then something strange happened. It felt like my knees were living things on their own. They started shaking and then immediately, I was on my knees (two knees). I didn’t think of the action, it just happened. Like spontaneously. I was speechless.
The man walked towards me, still with the faint smile on his face. I saw confidence, humility, power and authority mixed together in his face. And he called me by name and told me[i] I am Jesus. The one who lived and died to redeem you from your sins [/i]
The moment he proclaimed his name, the big gates in front of us opened slowly and I heard bells ringing from afar. The moment the bells began ringing, I heard lots of people singing a song.

“hosanna in the highest, hosanna in the highest. The angels are singing hosanna in the highest”

A thousand thoughts kept going through my mind. I had heard of Jesus, while back in Sunday school. But as I grew, he grew less important to me. Like a story from that children’s book. (my book of bible stories)
I thought to myself, is this really Jesus. The one they said died on a cross? Is it really him? Up till now, I never knew that in this realm, everyone can read your thoughts, very easily!!! You are like a radio station and you broadcast your thoughts. He heard me, even the angels, kneeling and bowing deeply to him also heard me. It was when he told me, yes, I am the same Jesus , who died on the cross of Calvary that I knew he had heard me clearly. I was ashamed/shy. But he laughed and told me, its all right. Come.

He reached for my hand to hold my hand, and then I noticed that they were holes or should I say scars in his palms, (I actually saw one of his palm, since that was the one he stretched out to me). Like nails had been driven into them. The moment I held him, I felt safe, secured, peaceful and calm all at once. it was a heavenly feeling. We walked towards the opened gates.
As I entered into the gates, I had planned that I was going to look at my back to see if the gates would close also on their own. That was what I planned on doing when I enter but what I saw inside, made me forget what I planned to do
Just imagine! Jesus Himself touching me. The creator of all things touching me. Oh Lord!!!!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anas09:

cheesy
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anas09:

Hello bros. Compliment of the season. I believe you are referring to him talking about 'The World of the Spirits where we, both good and bad people first meet after dead before separation into either heaven or Hell.

Oh. The first book of his books to read is 'AfterLife of things Seen and Heard'. there he said when we die, we are gathered together pending preparation which takes three stages for the believers and two for the evil people.
Stage 1. Unveiling our most outward concerns. what we did with our bodies.

Stage 2. Most Inward concerns. This is the stage where we are no longer known by our faces, but by our minds and intentions, affections and actions. At this stage, he said, everything we have ever thought intended and done and may have forgotten, both good or evil will be revealed from our memories.

Hidden secrets, actions, thoughts, malice, Pride, unforgiveness. revenge that we wished people. Like people who wish others evil are all exposed here.
You can't hide anything here. The Angels look into your face and all you ever did comes come like a panaroma. Your actions playing themselves out like yesterday.

3 Stage- For good people who struggled with besetting sins are cleansed at this stage and are admitted into the communities where they'll stay and wait for resurrection

But, evil people go through only 2 stages

So, if he says pagans enter heaven how do they escape the unveiling of their actions? No, pls read again.

Everything is made plain in the world of spirits, what is revealed here determines where one goes.

Then read AfterLife of things Seen and Heard. He said the World of spirits is divided into different communities according to your deeds here.

But Heaven is for those who have prepared themselves to be with the Lord from here. They are given white garments to wear after preparation.

Read The Lifefe of Angels,' by him too, you'd long for heaven now now.

You know i want them right?

If you read 'The Life of Angels', you'd be shocked that you have known nothing abt heaven till now. I didn't know too.

I thought when i go to heaven i will just being singing Alleluia continually. I didn't know i will engage in activities like i did here.

This is one of the things you are prepared for before entering heaven. Heaven is not just singing and praising Jesus, alot happens in heaven. God created earth to function like heaven, the difference right now is the Sin on earth.

I'm downloading it ASAP. Have you 'Angels on Assignment', by Roland Buck? That man was another blessed man who just sits to pray and 'Vam', to the throne Room. His was so remarkable. He will be in church and Gabriel and other Angels will fill the whole Church, but people will be so oblivious of them. Wow.

He was told of events that will happen long before they happened. He was told who the next Pope then will be 'Pope John Paul 11, long before he became the Pope.

I want E-Books oooo. I have 7 of Swedenborg's e-books. Thanks already.

You welcome dear... Compliments of the season to you too.... Yea Heaven is full of activities like earth but it's perfect unlike earth. We will have work to do... No be only praises and worship cheesy .... It's in the two books i will send u now...

No i did not have the book ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT... Will download the books you recommended... Thank you.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anas09:

I have sent the 2 two ebooks to your email now. The same gmail you used to contact me few years ago.. Check it now.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anas09:

Hi dear. I've done that
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anas09:
@Nnamdiosu, pls update this thread regularly to keep it hot.

And, can people also post their experiences here?

I will update it this week. Just travelled to lag. Still getting myself.

Hmmmmm as for posting of personal experiences, I feel it would be better if that's done on Charley's thread. What do u think?
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
nnamdiosu:

I will update it this week. Just travelled to lag. Still getting myself.

Hmmmmm as for posting of personal experiences, I feel it would be better if that's done on Charley's thread. What do u think?
Oh okay. This thread is just for this? Well, it's okay. Just don't us waiting for too long.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Hi dear. I've done that
Good.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
jiggaz:
You welcome dear... Compliments of the season to you too.... Yea Heaven is full of activities like earth but it's perfect unlike earth. We will have work to do... No be only praises and worship cheesy .... It's in the two books i will send u now...

No i did not have the book ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT... Will download the books you recommended... Thank you.
Angels on Assignment is almost like this first book am reading, only he did not die. His own experienced was physical. Only once he left his body.

@Jubianose, can you send 'AfterLife and Angels on Assignments' to Jigas. You know my ish nah. i can't send out.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
jubianose:

Nigerians abuse things a lot. Therefore to keep the sanctity and sacredness of certain things it must be preserved for the ready minded alone, otherwise they will desecrate it.
Note: I've sent just two of "our beloved book" to couple of guys that demanded it. I will share with you another on whatsapp.

let me chat you up
I got it. thanks.

My ish is i can't send out. Jigas sent me two books. ask him if he can send to you.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anas09:

Angels on Assignment is almost like this first book am reading, only he did not die. His own experienced was physical. Only once he left his body.

@Jubianose, can you send 'AfterLife and Angels on Assignments' to Jigas. You know my ish nah. i can't send out.
Alright thanks... I just downloaded Angels on assignment & Afterlife now....

Afterlife by Emanuel Swedensborg, is it the same book with Heaven and Hell by Emmanuel Swedensborg? They kinda have the same contents. Will read all later... Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!!
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
jiggaz:
Alright thanks... I just downloaded Angels on assignment & Afterlife now....

Afterlife by Emanuel Swedensborg, is it the same book with Heaven and Hell by Emmanuel Swedensborg? They kinda have the same contents. Will read all later... Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!!
They are different.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2018
Anas09:

They are different.
alright..Thanx.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by OCTAVO: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
-
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2018
OCTAVO:

Posting personal experiences here won't stop anything on Charles' thread. Infact, I wish every single thread on religion section will be about heavenly encounters. What happens when you are done with your story? The thread will go into hiding. Posting personal experiences will make the thread lively and active. A lot of people have genuine hunger for heavenly encounters. Let's keep the fire burning, let's make the light shine, let's arrest souls for JESUS.

hey bro. calm down. if every thread on the religious section talked about heavenly counter, hw then will we learn other spiritual things? because heavenly encounters are not as important as other topics that teach on love, marriage, brokeness etc. everything (even good things), must be done in order, organized and moderately. smiley but i understand what you mean.

the reason i asked for personal experiences to be posted on the other thread is because, many of us are already there.
2. it wont make sense for people to be moving from this thread tothe other one just to read something they can equally read on one thread.

normally, i would have loved that because it will be pushing this thread up, BUT ITS NOT A CONQUEST OF POPULARITY OR WHETHER MY THREAD IS IN HIDING.trust me, no matter how hidden it is, God knows how to fish it out for anyone who he has mandated it to touch his or her life.

also, as christains, we should know when to exit the stage and let other people (or thread) take over. i was just hoping for only one person, just one to read and be touched. but somehow i got more than 2. and im most grateful to God. smiley smiley

anyway, im putting the part 2 of this thread.
i hope you (and everyone else)also reads and enjoys the thread. God bless you, God bless me sir. amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye: "5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.