Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her (60763 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by dederocs(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Genetic disorders... These are sub humans.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
his life, his bottom.. As long as he is not harming Anyone, he can damm well do what the hell he desires with his body.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by cuteboimillz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oh no..The end time is really nearer
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by wristbangle: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
A yansh that children can't come out., is that one yansh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by StandardJohn(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
If only these men dressing up like women understood how ugly and weird they look...heck, girls with too much makeup are weird enough...then we have to deal with over painted ugly wanna be clowns again

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Edgarated(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
idiaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!
=====

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Headlesschicken(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
During judgment..
hazardneymar:
which of d heaven?
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Phuck boy.... I wonder what he would say to God, when he gets to heaven...
God won't recognise him so there will b no discussion
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
That is atiku/Peter obi fault oh
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by noona(f): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
His legs like Abuja yams

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by sylvacent007: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Phuck boy.... I wonder what he would say to God, when he gets to heaven...

Which heaven?
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by sirusX(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
77up:
I want to unseen this pls help cry
Say no more

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by boomssey(f): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Madness at it's peak
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by GreatEngineer(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Seun please I need my money for MB back asap, what am I seeing here, my MB is worth more than this.

Lala please pass my massage to Seun.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by lastmessenger: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
His father's face when he sees his son looking like an over blown tube

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Hoodbilonia: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
make man nor go yansh tranny for corner for nite o
only to wake up for morning rralise say doggie
na man u dey rape since
ask yung buck
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by bannykel: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
dynicks:
Omg! Someone should please call NWAMAIKPE...my Level of spirit-mindedness to comment on this has really dropped....

Nd this na person pikin....this happens to be d result of someone's 9months of pregnancy nd Labour.. ..looks very much like the condition of my beloveth country; very confused nd unstable upstairs!....

please NWAMAIKPE! Come comment biko.....for m weakened....oh!
LWKM O, no be person pikin o, LOLZ
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Earlystar698(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
people Sabi waste money shaa
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Elzak(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Call Bobrisky to coman carry his broda

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Elzak(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Call Bobrisky to coman carry his broda o
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by ashawopikin(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
This one haf ya werey o

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Awesomefred32(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bob risky elder brother spotted

gay gayer gayest
smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by 77up(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
sirusX:

Say no more
grin
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Nostradamus: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Gay alert
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
dynicks:
Omg! Someone should please call NWAMAIKPE...my Level of spirit-mindedness to comment on this has really dropped....

Nd this na person pikin....this happens to be d result of someone's 9months of pregnancy nd Labour.. ..looks very much like the condition of my beloveth country; very confused nd unstable upstairs!....

please NWAMAIKPE! Come comment biko.....for m weakened....oh!
hmmmm, leave nwamaikpe out of this, his comments are sometimes out of point.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaYahooBoy:
BUHARI WHY? grin
Does the person looks like a Nigerian?
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Rachaelgold(f): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Warris Dis? What's this world turning into?... Chai!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by wink2015(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
An obsessed male fan of Kim Kardashian who nearly died from a botched 'bottom lift' has undergone a second surgery so he can have the same curvy backside with the reality star.

27-year-old Jordan Parke, from Dudley, West Midlands reportedly spent two months battling necrosis after his first £8,500 procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.

After recovering, he flew out to another Turkish clinic in
Izmir and paid another £5,000 to enlarge his bum using his own body fat.

According to Mail Online, the plastic surgery addict who is determined to have a derriere just like Kim Kardashian's has spent £130,000 on more than 80 cosmetic procedures over the past eight years including three nose jobs, chin implants, and Botox.

He said:
'The first time I had the surgery a huge hole appeared on my right bum cheek that was full of pus and flesh.
'The pain was unbearable and despite being told everything was normal at first, I was later diagnosed with necrosis, a flesh eating bug, and was given antibiotics.
'I'd chosen to have liposuction on my stomach so I could have the fat transferred into my bum along with the implants. But I could have died as the infection I caught after surgery is life-threatening.
'It didn't put me off having more surgery, I just ensured I booked with another clinic for my second bum lift this time.
'I'm a huge fan of Kim Kardashian and her bum and I'll stop at nothing to ensure mine is as big as hers.
Now I'm back from having my second surgery I couldn't be happier so far. I had more fat transferred into it so give it a better more perky shape.'

https://zenithnaija.com/kim-kardashians-obsessed-male-fan-gets-second-surgery-to-have-same-backside-as-her/

BOBRISKY GROUP COMPANY
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by emperorgeoffrey: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
don't know what to comment again
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by payloader(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Urrggghh!

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by MycroftHolmes: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
With nyam-leg everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.